Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Elliecat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by Elliecat »

Dani_465 wrote:The trashys are back “mentoring” the kids at their “church”. NOTHING they do or say screams Christian. Trashy is a whiny kid, raising three kids to be just like her. I’ve never seen OKE Bible in the home, Emma doesn’t have any bible books or my first bible. The boys haven’t been “dedicated” and they are almost four months old. And not to mention the fact that the only time they mention church is Tuesday nights. And they do constantly take thr Lord’s name in vain, funny how the that’s cut out of the videos now. No Christian art anywhere. Justina is OBSESSED with horror movies and Halloween. Real Christians despise both.

I certainly wouldn’t want any child of mine to be mentored by these two fake Christians.

Cue trashy showing us Emma’s “God” books now.
Yes, with links to buy the insta-friendly versions... which will end up being stored with the expensive inclusive doll which I’ve seen her have out just twice since she bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

This picture is just weird. Unless Justina has a chandler bing smile, his smile is just off... LOL he also looks like he has make up on! Is that eye liner or mascara? 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boy_mom12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boy_mom12 »

She said “i don’t know what my problem is” it’s your shopping addiction, home girl. I wonder if Justin has said anything about the amount of money she blows on things that get used/worn once. My husband would’ve cut me off years ago.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Dani_465 wrote:This picture is just weird. Unless Justina has a chandler bing smile, his smile is just off... LOL he also looks like he has make up on! Is that eye liner or mascara? Image
Yikes! I had to see for myself.
His shirt just gets dirtier and dirtier every year Image
(I know it’s a different shirt, just making a jab smfh)

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 242e26.jpg[/IMG]

Happy YEAHday Emma! Image

Boy_mom12
Amateur
Amateur

Dani_465 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:56 am This picture is just weird. Unless Justina has a chandler bing smile, his smile is just off... LOL he also looks like he has make up on! Is that eye liner or mascara? 🤣
Nope, he’s just naturally that ugly.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Haulnarse wrote:I honestly still do think emma understands anything they say. She always replies YEAH, ive never heard her say no or reply with anything other than YEAH.

Thats concerning to me.

Do you want to get out of the bath? YEAH
Do you want a drink? YEAH
Are you grumpy? YEAH
Are you sad? YEAH

Concerned.
Having a son who’s currently in speech therapy, Rash is doing the same thing I was doing, which is answering for her with yes/no questions. My thinking was that it might teach my son more words by accentuating the subject, ex. “Do you want more JUICE?” But answering for your child doesn’t really work, if all she has to say is yes or no. The better way to word it is “I see you’re thirsty, what kind of drink could we have?” Or a less awkward way, give her an option, “Would you like water or juice?” If she needs to point, then repeat what she chose. This is pretty basic and easy to do. Emma’s just turning 2, so her parents can easily fix this now so she doesn’t fall behind.

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Finally getting around to watch the latest video...
WHAT THE F IS THAT?

This is the THUMBNAIL
HOW MUCH GROSSER CAN YOU LOOK WOW!!!!
She looks like a frog mixed with the wicked with of the west!

namalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by namalot »

Boy_mom12 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:06 am She said “i don’t know what my problem is” it’s your shopping addiction, home girl. I wonder if Justin has said anything about the amount of money she blows on things that get used/worn once. My husband would’ve cut me off years ago.
Haha I laughed at that too. Though maybe its progress if she realises it's a symptom of a problem.

Rachelle: I don't know what my problem is

Literally anyone who has seen a handful of their vlogs: you havent addressed your childhood and miscarriage trauma. So now you overspend and throw material possessions at your rainbow kids/buy yourself the latest trends because you're addicted to that short term feeling that it might have strengthened your bonds, made you appear to others as a good mom, might fill the void within etc.

The horrible irony is that what her kids truly need is her attention and that is FREE. I dont like Rachelle but I hope she does address her own crap soon so that she can be a better parent for her innocent kids who didn't get to choose their parents.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Dani_465 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:06 am The trashys are back “mentoring” the kids at their “church”. NOTHING they do or say screams Christian. Trashy is a whiny kid, raising three kids to be just like her. I’ve never seen OKE Bible in the home, Emma doesn’t have any bible books or my first bible. The boys haven’t been “dedicated” and they are almost four months old. And not to mention the fact that the only time they mention church is Tuesday nights. And they do constantly take thr Lord’s name in vain, funny how the that’s cut out of the videos now. No Christian art anywhere. Justina is OBSESSED with horror movies and Halloween. Real Christians despise both.

I certainly wouldn’t want any child of mine to be mentored by these two fake Christians.

Lmao, what? It's entirely possible to identify as Christian even if you don't have Christian art or bibles on display, and you certainly don't have to despise scary movies or Halloween. Sounds like the branch of Christianity you belong to is much less progressive than most of the ones I'm familiar with. And like, that's fine and all, but it doesn't mean everyone else is a "fake" Christian. Yikes.
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

KKand3boys wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:24 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:06 am The trashys are back “mentoring” the kids at their “church”. NOTHING they do or say screams Christian. Trashy is a whiny kid, raising three kids to be just like her. I’ve never seen OKE Bible in the home, Emma doesn’t have any bible books or my first bible. The boys haven’t been “dedicated” and they are almost four months old. And not to mention the fact that the only time they mention church is Tuesday nights. And they do constantly take thr Lord’s name in vain, funny how the that’s cut out of the videos now. No Christian art anywhere. Justina is OBSESSED with horror movies and Halloween. Real Christians despise both.

Lmao, what? It's entirely possible to identify as Christian even if you don't have Christian art or bibles on display, and you certainly don't have to despise scary movies or Halloween. Sounds like the branch of Christianity you belong to is much less progressive than most of the ones I'm familiar with. And like, that's fine and all, but it doesn't mean everyone else is a "fake" Christian. Yikes.
Also, we know they had a Bible at one time, at the very least, since they posted on Instagram about Beau eating it.

But yeah, I've never met a Christian who decorated their home in tons of crosses/bibles and avoided Halloween unless they were super fundamentalist and Evangelical. Rash and Justine are definitely terrible Christians because they obviously covet what others have and that's why they have the $600k money pit, ThReE uNdEr TwO, and waste food for age-inappropriate SeNsOrY tAbLeS, not because they celebrate secular Halloween and don't add bibles to their other various atrocious design choices.
mariamarkiegi09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariamarkiegi09 »

namalot wrote:
Boy_mom12 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:06 am She said “i don’t know what my problem is” it’s your shopping addiction, home girl. I wonder if Justin has said anything about the amount of money she blows on things that get used/worn once. My husband would’ve cut me off years ago.
Haha I laughed at that too. Though maybe its progress if she realises it's a symptom of a problem.

Rachelle: I don't know what my problem is

Literally anyone who has seen a handful of their vlogs: you havent addressed your childhood and miscarriage trauma. So now you overspend and throw material possessions at your rainbow kids/buy yourself the latest trends because you're addicted to that short term feeling that it might have strengthened your bonds, made you appear to others as a good mom, might fill the void within etc.

The horrible irony is that what her kids truly need is her attention and that is FREE. I dont like Rachelle but I hope she does address her own crap soon so that she can be a better parent for her innocent kids who didn't get to choose their parents.
I don’t completely dislike Rachelle but I really hate how she’s treating her kids and you’re completely right!
She needs to go to therapy and work on herself to give her best self to her kids
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Oh! Fingers in the eyes, this is gonna be a good one...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 2ae3cd.jpg[/IMG]

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

discretechristine wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:12 am Oh! Fingers in the eyes, this is gonna be a good one...

Faker faker faker lol.

Well at least now she won’t be saying Emma is 1!
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

I belong to a very progressive church, and identify as Christian but still you would NEVER hear me or ANY leaders at our church take God's name in vein. That's really the main thing that bothers me with them and their claimed Christianity. They do it almost every vlog, yet are youth leaders? That's pretty concerning to me.
Smoothsailing30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Smoothsailing30 »

I think it's hilarious that both times Emma blew out candles for her birthday in the vlog, it was the incorrect amount. 😂 Sorry your mom can't count, you are two, not one or three.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Take a shot everytime Emma screeches yeah in her birthday vlog

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Ok I'm a horse owner and my whole family is a horse family and let me just say....Rachelle saying she wants to get a horse someday makes me so unecessarily angry. So many people think there's not much to owning a horse but I pay thousands a year in feed, vets, farrier, etc.

Yes, they have room on their property but I don't think they have the first clue about horsemanship. Unless Rachelle is an avid horse person, she doesn't know what to look for, questions to ask, differences among breeds, etc. Let Emma take lessons somewhere, there's a lot of reputable trainers in temecula. But don't buy a horse just because you have the room for one and it fits your esthetic.

Ok rant over lol.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Smoothsailing30 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:47 pm I think it's hilarious that both times Emma blew out candles for her birthday in the vlog, it was the incorrect amount. 😂 Sorry your mom can't count, you are two, not one or three.
Some people do a “one to grow on” candle. Butttttt of course she didn’t explain that, so we can assume she can’t count lol. Besides trashy is the one who refused to say Emma was 2 (or almost 2). My money is she can’t count lol. Trashy ain’t smart enough to do a one to grow on
Boy_mom12
Amateur
Amateur

Justin gives me “creepy cousin that I’m not allowed to be alone with” vibes
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Damn that birthday vlog and the montage was just The Rachelle Show. Justin who ??

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”