JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

angelfire89 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:30 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:48 am Didn't Jess say on the way to Tahoe that they didn't know where they were going and that T&J were surprising them with the trip?

How did Jess then turn around and have to pay/ad for the trip she claims she didn't know about?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Yeah she did say that, something like they only had an address or area to meet (can't remember).
I have seen another youtuber say they made a sponsorship deal after they had already made a video using a product. Especially if they’re s a few days delay from filming the events to posting. It’s easy to piece in a sponsored clip. She could have easily contacted/had her manager contact the company with a proposal the minute she got all the details about the rental.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if it were arranged for her without her knowing. Most the bloggers they hang with now are using the same manager she has. The divorced ass cheek teenager does, so does Sunkissed Stalker. I wouldn’t be surprised if T&J now use her as a manager as well. If that’s the case, the entire thing could have been pre-arranged with the manager. She knows Messs is always down for free stuff she can later claim she always uses and LOVES.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:26 pm
angelfire89 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:30 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Yeah she did say that, something like they only had an address or area to meet (can't remember).
I have seen another youtuber say they made a sponsorship deal after they had already made a video using a product. Especially if they’re s a few days delay from filming the events to posting. It’s easy to piece in a sponsored clip. She could have easily contacted/had her manager contact the company with a proposal the minute she got all the details about the rental.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if it were arranged for her without her knowing. Most the bloggers they hang with now are using the same manager she has. The divorced ass cheek teenager does, so does Sunkissed Stalker. I wouldn’t be surprised if T&J now use her as a manager as well. If that’s the case, the entire thing could have been pre-arranged with the manager. She knows Messs is always down for free stuff she can later claim she always uses and LOVES.
I think they are managed by Tracy (who has Jess and Alex as well) because that's why they were at Jess 1 million celebration
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Hoe4Christmas wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:18 pm messs needs to use some anti aging products. i’m NOT hating here. you need to get a head start when you’re young. i turned 22 last week and my mom told me i should get some type of anti aging serum or moisturizer etc. and i think mimi has a lot of wrinkles imo so that’s a sign too. if you seem to be genetically predisposed to early aging you should act early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree,but you know Jessss ill just wait till she has severe eye bags,then get them fixed w an eye lift.

She needs something w retinol and or hyaluronic acid in it
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

If Hannah is sleeping in the closet where is Alex and her son sleeping...? In t&c room?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lovebug1212 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:47 pm If Hannah is sleeping in the closet where is Alex and her son sleeping...? In t&c room?

She was in the closet when T & C were there, maybe moved to their room and Alex/son share the bigger bed and Hannah is on the smaller one.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

MommaMia3 wrote:Girl, use some eye cream! Oof[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... d68962.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Great social distancing. Way to keep your family and community safe.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

It's dangerous to get complacent with covid-19. People like her are why the virus keeps spreading around. Just stay the fu*k home.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

"I think Landen wants a little brother"
Oh here we go again. I can already see it jess making Chris go get his vasectomy reversed and then a few months later "SURPRISE PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT! BABY NUMBER 8!!!"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I definetly think a reversal is coming for Chris or baby daddy #4. Surprised she said brother though lol.

Doesn't Alex have 2 kids? She's been with Jess for what seems like a month, where is her youngest?
girlmom1821
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom1821 »

Crazymess1215 wrote:"I think Landen wants a little brother"
Oh here we go again. I can already see it jess making Chris go get his vasectomy reversed and then a few months later "SURPRISE PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT! BABY NUMBER 8!!!"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She's been joking about having another baby since Chris got the vasectomy. I'm surprised they haven't done the reversal yet. It wouldn't even surprise me if he has sperm frozen

Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

Even if she wants another baby, her body can’t physically handle another baby. She would be stupid to risk her life again with a pregnancy and birth.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Why does she think pulling the front of her hair back into pigtails looks cute?
D30B0062-60F4-4A51-9559-FD17E22F423A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

Lady6 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:53 pm It's dangerous to get complacent with covid-19. People like her are why the virus keeps spreading around. Just stay the fu*k home.
It's going to continue to spread, regardless. We didn't shut down to eradicate the virus.
girlmom1821
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom1821 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:Why does she think pulling the front of her hair back into pigtails looks cute?
If I had to guess, cause Jarius did it in his "recreating my 2 year olds hairstyles" tik tok

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

mayhemmomof5 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:08 pm
Lady6 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:53 pm It's dangerous to get complacent with covid-19. People like her are why the virus keeps spreading around. Just stay the fu*k home.
It's going to continue to spread, regardless. We didn't shut down to eradicate the virus.
No it wouldn't continue to spread regardless. Haven't you heard of flattening the curve? That is why social distancing is so important.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:Why does she think pulling the front of her hair back into pigtails looks cute?
Wait, so she went from a vacation in crowded Lake Tahoe to her cousin’s gender reveal party? God, these people are selfish morons.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Lady6 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:34 pm
No it wouldn't continue to spread regardless. Haven't you heard of flattening the curve? That is why social distancing is so important.
I mean, it would continue to spread to some degree. This virus is brutal. But, we need to continue flattening the curve (which is something the US never really did), continue to stay at home and social distance when we are not home so that healthcare workers can get on top of this. The point of the shut down was to not overwhelm the healthcare workers so that they could properly learn how this virus works, if it has noticeable strands, how it spreads, etc... But so many people like Jesss and crew are acting like it's nothing and running around everywhere so that the healthcare workers have only had time to focus on keeping people alive.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

i wore my hair like that to my first day of grade 3 and my parents said it looked too young for me then lol

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

No it wouldn't continue to spread regardless. Haven't you heard of flattening the curve? That is why social

No one is getting ass pats for continuing to stay home. I'm not going to fault someone for going out. Clearly, the people she is around, are okay with the added risk.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

mayhemmomof5 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:33 am
No it wouldn't continue to spread regardless. Haven't you heard of flattening the curve? That is why social

No one is getting ass pats for continuing to stay home. I'm not going to fault someone for going out. Clearly, the people she is around, are okay with the added risk.
:roll: Let's ask the healthcare workers if they are okay with it? Safely going out is fine, but socializing with families from multiples states, running around your vacation area like there's no virus, and immediately hosting a party upon your return is just selfish.

Return to “JesssFam”