KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

Unread post by telle0x »

I agree. Too telling that she says last baby BUMP. Not last baby.
I really wish she would just be honest about not wanting to go through the difficulties of pregnancy again, rather than pretend she is infertile. Her body, her choice but I’m sick of all the convoluted lies!

Not knocking surrogacy as an option- I’m super glad it exists for people who need it....but in Keren’s particular case I find it baffling
1) because she loves the attention of being pregnant and is such a narcissist that I don’t know how she could handle someone else bearing her child
2) she already has no attachment to 2 of her kids, can you imagine how she will be unable to bond with a child from a surrogate?

This is a nightmare but will no doubt get them views

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: KkandRacialSlurs: wannabe boss, faking loss, hopping on the cause. | KKandBabyJ | Part 76

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Keren crying over Sutton not having a party when she didn't care about Landon not getting one, I understand he had pink eye but they said they were going to reschedule it. There never was a party, she never even had the decorations or vlogs leading up to it like she did for all the other parties they planned.
Skylar11321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skylar11321 »

telle0x wrote:I agree. Too telling that she says last baby BUMP. Not last baby.
I really wish she would just be honest about not wanting to go through the difficulties of pregnancy again, rather than pretend she is infertile. Her body, her choice but I’m sick of all the convoluted lies!

Not knocking surrogacy as an option- I’m super glad it exists for people who need it....but in Keren’s particular case I find it baffling
1) because she loves the attention of being pregnant and is such a narcissist that I don’t know how she could handle someone else bearing her child
2) she already has no attachment to 2 of her kids, can you imagine how she will be unable to bond with a child from a surrogate?

This is a nightmare but will no doubt get them views

I agree 100% with this!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

How hard is it to buy him a cake/ice cream, throw up a few decorations, wrap his damn gifts and have a small party with immediate family. It does not have to be a overblown drawn out affair every damn year and she is making it about her not him. Like Khoa said he won't even remember it and could care less.
baileebunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by baileebunny »

I feel like birthday party really start to count around Jackson’s age because they have a say in what kind of party they want and also they have school friends that they can invite

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

oldschoolmom39 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:40 pm How hard is it to buy him a cake/ice cream, throw up a few decorations, wrap his damn gifts and have a small party with immediate family. It does not have to be a overblown drawn out affair every damn year and she is making it about her not him. Like Khoa said he won't even remember it and could care less.
Wasn't that the point of Corrina being there? For Sutton's birthday? They could have done something with Nonie/Jackie/Corinna and even planned around Bianca being in town.
Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

mahamilton wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:55 pm So keren posts about possibly not being able to have more kids the same day kyra posts about possibly not being able to have more kids....

Not the biggest kyra fan but damn...keren really can't let the attention be on anyone else.

Also completely agree with everything Khoa said in today's vlog...Sutton will NOT remember this birthday and doesn't need any of that stuff. And the "happy birthday sutton" sign in the front yard....the kid can't read so what's the point??
I feel bad for Kyra imagine going through everything she has with this last pregnancy (the miscarriage etc) then finding out she's got placenta previa again and her "friend" is there lying through her teeth trying to get sympathy and views. Keren your narcissism is showing big time.

100% think she got that big sign because she saw a bunch of teens of tiktok getting those signs for graduation/their 16th,18th etc birthdays and she wants to fit the 2020 lockdown trend. But 2 isn't a milestone birthday.
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madlmadness »

Layla23 wrote:
mahamilton wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:55 pm So keren posts about possibly not being able to have more kids the same day kyra posts about possibly not being able to have more kids....

Not the biggest kyra fan but damn...keren really can't let the attention be on anyone else.

Also completely agree with everything Khoa said in today's vlog...Sutton will NOT remember this birthday and doesn't need any of that stuff. And the "happy birthday sutton" sign in the front yard....the kid can't read so what's the point??
I feel bad for Kyra imagine going through everything she has with this last pregnancy (the miscarriage etc) then finding out she's got placenta previa again and her "friend" is there lying through her teeth trying to get sympathy and views. Keren your narcissism is showing big time.

100% think she got that big sign because she saw a bunch of teens of tiktok getting those signs for graduation/their 16th,18th etc birthdays and she wants to fit the 2020 lockdown trend. But 2 isn't a milestone birthday.
I can just imagine all their neighbors when they drive by/ look out their windows just thinking “wtf” Image like you said 2 isn’t a milestone birthday he won’t remember it, she does all this shit for herself. she wastes so much money for no reason... why not donate all those expenses in sutton’s name instead? they claim they’re big donators but they spend all their money on useless shit

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Okay I know this is old news but I’m never not bothered by this!!
NEVER HAVE I EVER SEEN A LESS FLATTERING PAIR OF GLASSES Image
Girls job is to have her face on the internet, how can she not see that these make her 10x uglier than normal??

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

Tried to watch the newest vlog, and I couldn’t even make it half way through. Sutton is a cute kid, but his voice is like nails on a chalkboard! Omg. I can’t stand listening to him try to talk. Everything he says is in a whiney, high pitch squeaky voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Once again whackson the spoiled brat takes Sutton’s gift and even with Khoi saying it’s sutton’s whackson grabs it. Then the genius parents put the play house in the pool, Landon and whackson are in it bad whackson shoves Landon out laughing. I can’t wait till he does it to someone else and the kid fights back and knocked him on bratty selfish ass they need to reign him in
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

the kid just doesn't have any notion on what "no" means, khoa and even keren tried to explain it was Sutton's birthday hence , his presents but noooo.

He even kept finding reasons to take the freaking bow. I would get it from a 3 year old, sometimes it's hard understanding when it's someone else's day...but he's old enough to fully grasp the concept of birthday...
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Frenchlurker wrote:the kid just doesn't have any notion on what "no" means, khoa and even keren tried to explain it was Sutton's birthday hence , his presents but noooo.

He even kept finding reasons to take the freaking bow. I would get it from a 3 year old, sometimes it's hard understanding when it's someone else's day...but he's old enough to fully grasp the concept of birthday...
That’s legit embarrassing. No wonder they don’t want him to school.
My 2.5 year old has her bratty moments like any child but even she knows how to share and take turns and that “I get presents on my birthday and YOU get presents on YOUR birthday.”
Parenting. You should try it out KK.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

My son turned 1 in June and im frankly shocked at how well he shares. Im not sure if this changes as he gets older and starts understanding more but right now I'm so proud of him. His 2 year old cousin is terrible at it, the kid takes everything from my son when they are together and my son is just like hmm OK ill go find something else. Haha!
I hope my son doesn't start that

But I can't understand why they can't teach him how to share. There's 3 of them, there are literally endless opportunities to teach sharing.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

baileebunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by baileebunny »

but when it’s Jackson birthday Landon and Sutton aren’t allowed to touch his gifts

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

wonderwall99 wrote:My son turned 1 in June and im frankly shocked at how well he shares. Im not sure if this changes as he gets older and starts understanding more but right now I'm so proud of him. His 2 year old cousin is terrible at it, the kid takes everything from my son when they are together and my son is just like hmm OK ill go find something else. Haha!
I hope my son doesn't start that Image

But I can't understand why they can't teach him how to share. There's 3 of them, there are literally endless opportunities to teach sharing.

She specifically buys 2 or 3 of everything precisely so she doesn't have to bother teaching them to share. Cause, you know, why put any effort into anything as a parent?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Those presents for sutton were so sad. Not that they weren't good presents, in general, they were. But at their old house they had an entire yard and playset. So getting him a small plastic slide and playhouse just seems like such a slap in the face. And they definitely had a whole train table and train set, which either was trashed or left at the old house. I have two boys and it was always SO HARD to find toys/gifts for my youngest because we still had all the toys from my oldest. Like most parents, we had already invested in train sets, multiple building blocks, outdoor toys, race tracks, etc. I guess if you throw everything away and move into a non kid friendly lake house there's tons of options for new toys.
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

The should honestly just move back into their old house. Like their play-pretend-childless-Instagram-baddie phase is played out. They should just put the kids first

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

wonderwall99 wrote:My son turned 1 in June and im frankly shocked at how well he shares. Im not sure if this changes as he gets older and starts understanding more but right now I'm so proud of him. His 2 year old cousin is terrible at it, the kid takes everything from my son when they are together and my son is just like hmm OK ill go find something else. Haha!
I hope my son doesn't start that Image

Both are actually completely normal. 2 year olds are extremely selfish because they don’t understand, this lasts until about 3 or 4. And your 1 year old REALLY doesn’t understand which is why they are fine with the toy getting taken from them and just finding a new one.

lavenderlillacs25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderlillacs25 »

baileebunny wrote:but when it’s Jackson birthday Landon and Sutton aren’t allowed to touch his gifts

I still remember Landon's first Christmas. As usual, Keren and Khoa were focused on Jackson and him getting all of his presents and they didn't even vlog Landon opening a gift. Even her sister and her husband were trying to get their attention but they obviously don't give two shits about their other kids. That's when I noticed the blatant favoritism and was what brought me to this forum.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”