Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Dani_465 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:20 pm I get that you don’t swaddle babies once they can roll over. Buttttt I think it would be next to impossible to turn over in a snoo? So why unswaddle them? It’s not like they are going into a crib. 🙄

ETA: with the snoo they are strapped in (I think) soooo they really can’t roll.
Trashy is my #1 fan y’all! Trashyyy they can’t roll in a snoo dummy.

And seriously... you still will not get the greatest footage because you are a snooze trashy. Get a new drone all you want, won’t change your crappy vlogs. NO ONE wants to hear your baby talk... nooooo one. And that’s why emma hasn’t improved in her speech.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Ld5 wrote:Rachelle replies to a comment that Justin was studying criminal justice... I guess they think that’s still going to happen lol He’s way too lazy and unmotivated to get into the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that going to lead him to a job in the police? If so, the hours there could end up being more unpredictable than the navy Image

Imagine how much more relatable they’d be if he was still in the navy. They could have moved somewhere closer to wherever he was based, all the while having babies.

I find it odd that for months and months “twins” was the only thing mentioned in vlogs - now you barely see them.

She hasn’t done any relatable content recently:
Must haves for twins
Twins routine
Twins and big sister routine
Grocery shopping for bigger family
Meal planning, cooking
Breastfeeding/pumping - lol
Washing, laundry, cleaning
Party planning - where to buy and how to set up
Any of her arts and crafts for emma - this could be a whole vlog per craft - perhaps her personal channel content

Daily vlogging isnt working. She seems stoked to finally almost be 300k subscribers. Yet they have stagnated. They are currently at 294k, gaining approx 1k every 30 days. So they are literally 6 months away from 300k!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... abda20.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 9809f5.jpg[/IMG]
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Haulnarse wrote:
Ld5 wrote:Rachelle replies to a comment that Justin was studying criminal justice... I guess they think that’s still going to happen lol He’s way too lazy and unmotivated to get into the field.

Is that going to lead him to a job in the police? If so, the hours there could end up being more unpredictable than the navy Image

Imagine how much more relatable they’d be if he was still in the navy. They could have moved somewhere closer to wherever he was based, all the while having babies.

I find it odd that for months and months “twins” was the only thing mentioned in vlogs - now you barely see them.

She hasn’t done any relatable content recently:
Must haves for twins
Twins routine
Twins and big sister routine
Grocery shopping for bigger family
Meal planning, cooking
Breastfeeding/pumping - lol
Washing, laundry, cleaning
Party planning - where to buy and how to set up
Any of her arts and crafts for emma - this could be a whole vlog per craft - perhaps her personal channel content

Daily vlogging isnt working. She seems stoked to finally almost be 300k subscribers. Yet they have stagnated. They are currently at 294k, gaining approx 1k every 30 days. So they are literally 6 months away from 300k!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... abda20.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 9809f5.jpg[/IMG]
If she showed any of the boys “routines” she would have to admit she isn’t BF anymore!
Yes I’m still speculating that she isn’t breastfeeding. That story she posted on insta during Emma’s party where she was in the boys room on the rocking chair, “nursing” looked totally fake. (Why even have a rocking chair if you aren’t going to hold or rock your babies to sleep? Just saying)

These people are so dull I am getting so tired of watching them. I can’t even make it through one video anymore! I did enjoy her videos while she was pregnant with Emma and pretty much up until Emma’s first birthday and they already wanted to do another transfer. They were already trying to replace their baby before she even turned one. Are you kidding me?? I don’t understand how someone could fight so hard to have a baby and then just like that have another before they even get to enjoy their first!
It’s not like they’re getting old or anything!!!
Sorry, tangent lol

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

She’s worked so hard the last couple of months on the vlogs?! That’s laughable!

And you don’t have to get a criminal justice degree to become a cop. I think he mentioned he wanted FBI which is also even more laughable...

kayla1112
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kayla1112 »

Boy_mom12 wrote:Regarding today’s vlog.. is their litter box in the kitchen? In that empty spot under the counter? That’s odd to me. I get if you don’t have anywhere else to put it but.. they’ve got plenty of room. That just seems gross to me. Especially being where Emma could get to it
I'm pretty sure that's just pile of shoes Image

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

Rachelle is working SO hard on these videos guys. SUCH hard work copying Jesssfams editing style and using literally every song she does Image

aloha1234
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aloha1234 »

If it’s so hot and humid why is Emma in overalls that are long pants?? What about a dress or shorts and a tank top?

justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

Ld5 wrote:She’s worked so hard the last couple of months on the vlogs?! That’s laughable!

And you don’t have to get a criminal justice degree to become a cop. I think he mentioned he wanted FBI which is also even more laughable...

You don't get a criminal justice degree to work for the FBI. You get something valuable like accounting or coding or anything that is skilled based.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

The swannies had a ROUGH NIGHT and they also just have SO MUCH TO DO TODAY that kaylee had to drop off starbucks for them.

1) they bought that expensive ass coffee maker, put it to use and make your own coffee so your only friend doesn't have to go out of her way to bring you coffee

2) if you're really craving SB get your ugly ass in the car and get it yourself? I dont understand it takes what, 20 mins to get in the car and drive to SB and wait in line and get coffee. Is 20 or even 30 mins too much time out your busy day ? Can rash handle 20 mins alone with 3 kids? Does her mom need to come from Texas to help her or hire her a nanny?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

MarshmallowBreath
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarshmallowBreath »

wonderwall99 wrote:The swannies had a ROUGH NIGHT and they also just have SO MUCH TO DO TODAY that kaylee had to drop off starbucks for them.

1) they bought that expensive ass coffee maker, put it to use and make your own coffee so your only friend doesn't have to go out of her way to bring you coffee

2) if you're really craving SB get your ugly ass in the car and get it yourself? I dont understand it takes what, 20 mins to get in the car and drive to SB and wait in line and get coffee. Is 20 or even 30 mins too much time out your busy day ? Can rash handle 20 mins alone with 3 kids? Does her mom need to come from Texas to help her or hire her a nanny?

SO MUCH TO DO...like be at home all day? Go to Target for random shit they don’t need? Film a haul of clothes?

jasminag
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasminag »

Her recent story when she is making weird noises to the babies..WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

wonderwall99 wrote:The swannies had a ROUGH NIGHT and they also just have SO MUCH TO DO TODAY that kaylee had to drop off starbucks for them.

I don’t get it, what’s with influencers and Starbucks? I might go to Starbucks once a year, because I get gift cards from work. It’s so much easier to make coffee at home, and it tastes better, too. I would never pack up my three tiny kids to go sit in a drive-thru for 20 min, for a coffee that I could barely drink, because I have kids that would all be trying to get at it. I would never ask a friend to get it for me. If Kaylee offered herself, Rash better be good to her and reciprocate. Offer to take her kids for the afternoon, there are always two adults available to be at home, so it shouldn’t be too much.

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Ok but guys their drinks from starbucks are literally fraps...those have barely any caffeine compared to other drinks.

Stop with the "I need coffee to function" Rachelle!!!!

P.S. I was a starbucks barista for years, I know caffeine affects everyone differently. Maybe the caffeine in a frap does trick for rash...but as I've said before, YT moms and their "omg I NEEEEED my starbucks" annoys the shit out of me.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

mahamilton wrote:Ok but guys their drinks from starbucks are literally fraps...those have barely any caffeine compared to other drinks.

P.S. I was a starbucks barista for years, I know caffeine affects everyone differently. Maybe the caffeine in a frap does trick for rash...but as I've said before, YT moms and their "omg I NEEEEED my starbucks" annoys the shit out of me.

The sugar content is what I think makes Rachelle act like that. There’s so many grams of sugar in the drink she orders!

ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

Did anyone else vote on her poll about cutting her hair short?

I voted: CHOP IT OFF!!!

That way maybe she'll STOP with the stupid fugly-ass knots for hairdos.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

ZaGaNoDr1968 wrote:Did anyone else vote on her poll about cutting her hair short?

I voted: CHOP IT OFF!!!

That way maybe she'll STOP with the stupid fugly-ass knots for hairdos.
I voted chop too

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

justhereforthetea88 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:58 am
Ld5 wrote:She’s worked so hard the last couple of months on the vlogs?! That’s laughable!

You don't get a criminal justice degree to work for the FBI. You get something valuable like accounting or coding or anything that is skilled based.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
If he wanted to go FBI, he should've stayed in the Navy and changed his job over to NCIS, since the FBI wants 3 years of investigative experience before you can apply, he could've still gotten his degree WHILE working, and maybe they would've had some interesting vlog content.

Although, if he intends on being an agent, he's going to have to get in shape and stop appearing in vlogs. It's hard to go under cover if you're somewhat e-famous from your wife's half-assed YT channel.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

It cracks me up that she thinks she had short hair when emma was a newborn.... Image short is like shoulder length or less for me

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 9431e6.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... d1def2.jpg[/IMG]
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Ld5 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:24 pm
mahamilton wrote:Ok but guys their drinks from starbucks are literally fraps...those have barely any caffeine compared to other drinks.

The sugar content is what I think makes Rachelle act like that. There’s so many grams of sugar in the drink she orders!

Yes, SO much sugar! But her saying in the latest vlog 'can you tell I haven't had my coffee yet?'....like no, you haven't had your SUGAR overload yet.
hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

Why does Asher always look so off to me

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”