Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

KatelynChilcote
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by KatelynChilcote »

The eye roll I did when I saw this ImageImage. Her little preset buddies sent her an edible arrangement to enjoy while her husband “shaves” for her. Who does that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

FrigidBitch wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:24 am I had time today & dived deeper into Brittani’s old blogspot. Her mother (Honey) had a blog & so did Cory.
Cory’s profile picture is him & “Honey” & the comments he would leave on “Honey’s” blogs were flirty with winky faces.

Brittani also mentions multiple times her desire to have a daughter & how she never pictured herself as a boy mom. She’s had gender disappointment since Cooper. How awful.
Nice! Where did you find corys blog?! I want to read it 🤣. Smart getting proof since we know once they read here they delete everything.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

mommaray wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:17 pm
Parquet wrote:
Stellar wrote:While I definitely feel sympathy for her, why couldn’t she just wait for another baby especially knowing the new baby would be born around the date Crew died? If not her then why not her husband or someone else in her life? I can’t say what I would do in that situation, but if I wanted another baby right away I know my husband would be the responsible one and say no way.

ImageImageImage Yes, all of this. I really still like her but am struggling with some of her decisions. I know it's not my business but when it's on IG for the world to see and weigh in on? Image

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
It’s so sad to me she put herself into this situation. I know as a moth it’s probably KILLING her. But as a mother she should have known having another baby right now was a horrible idea. I have a feeling grief is catching up to her and she’s having a very difficult time managing.

No. She's just a good actress.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

This pyscho has an article on People.com. What the actual fuck. “Pregnant Brittani Boren Leach in tears as she says she dreads Christmas anniversary of sons death” “Can’t live my life”. I hate this money hungry fame seeking at any cost, bitch.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

fingusername wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:17 pm "Jeff likes to shave my legs" WHY WHY WHY would she announce that to the entire world???

It's as bad as Tara describing Adam's limp dick falling out of her when he forgot to pull out....where do these youtube women draw the line at embarassing info about their husbands?

Shouldnt these men be embarrassed enough to say "stop with the BS" or are they so in love with the money its brining in they are willing to hand in their man cards and accept it????

If I announced something like that on social media my husband would be angry and embarrassed.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

brittknee wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:35 am
brittknee wrote:You know what this woman needs to be sitting on Instagram stories crying about? The fact that her go fund me raised over six figures for hospital bills and has yet to donate the rest like she said she was going to months ago. I ain’t forget.
That money is long gone it probably went to the house and all the new furniture she bought and all the Starbucks target runs she did.

Maybe so but I still won’t forget. I have no tolerance for someone who openly not only takes but asks for money for something and then claims to do one thing with it then winds up in a new house with all new stuff. And when I say asks for money she did ask because it was on her personal Facebook and Twitter along with Jeff’s. It makes me so angry even after almost 9 months that nobody has held this woman accountable.
I agree with you 100 percent Brittani is not a good person she should of did something to honor crew like a college fund or something but she didn’t it’s a shame.ImageImage

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Momma2three wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:52 pm This pyscho has an article on People.com. What the actual fuck. “Pregnant Brittani Boren Leach in tears as she says she dreads Christmas anniversary of sons death” “Can’t live my life”. I hate this money hungry fame seeking at any cost, bitch.
Just saw it. Unbelievable. What a fame whore.

https://people.com/parents/brittani-bor ... niversary/
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Deesker wrote:
Momma2three wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:52 pm This pyscho has an article on People.com. What the actual fuck. “Pregnant Brittani Boren Leach in tears as she says she dreads Christmas anniversary of sons death” “Can’t live my life”. I hate this money hungry fame seeking at any cost, bitch.
Just saw it. Unbelievable. What a fame whore.

https://people.com/parents/brittani-bor ... niversary/
Wait, did Brittani submit/write the article cor People?!

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Parquet wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:42 am
honestT wrote:She lost her child and the only times I've ever seen her cry are when she gets negative comments and oh, when she found out she was having another boy. Influencers who get on talking about how upset they are about negative comments always look make themselves look like idiots who are not fit for their job or platform. Imagine if the PR rep of Nike did a press release every time someone said something mean about Nike shoes. No, you ignore that shit. Either bitch or laugh about it to your husband and move on. You ignore it even more when you have bigger problems, like a deceased baby.
Everyone grieves differently and I'm sure the pregnancy hormones don't help at all. I can understand being extra sensitive to criticism right now. That said, I lost my daughter in November to CHD and ever since then my priorities have majorly changed. I don't have the energy to really give a shit about much unless it's truly important and impacts my family or my finances.

I’m so sorry you lost your daughter :(
Brittani has the time to post in stories non stop with SWIPE UP! and links to any random thing, but she hasn’t found time to grieve her baby sons death. She cares more about a sponsored post on razors than she does her baby
kellie3L
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kellie3L »

In her stories she talks about working and providing for her family: I’m sorry, but I don’t see this and it’s offensive. I’m a single mom of 3, and I struggle to provide a modest life — money is always scarce. I don’t buy Starbucks. Target runs are for food... I can’t order extras and I live in a house that I need to keep fixing things. I find it absolutely gross that she claims this job is to “provide” — provide what? All the fancy extras???

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

In the middle wrote:
Parquet wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:42 am
honestT wrote:She lost her child and the only times I've ever seen her cry are when she gets negative comments and oh, when she found out she was having another boy. Influencers who get on talking about how upset they are about negative comments always look make themselves look like idiots who are not fit for their job or platform. Imagine if the PR rep of Nike did a press release every time someone said something mean about Nike shoes. No, you ignore that shit. Either bitch or laugh about it to your husband and move on. You ignore it even more when you have bigger problems, like a deceased baby.
Everyone grieves differently and I'm sure the pregnancy hormones don't help at all. I can understand being extra sensitive to criticism right now. That said, I lost my daughter in November to CHD and ever since then my priorities have majorly changed. I don't have the energy to really give a shit about much unless it's truly important and impacts my family or my finances.

Brittani has the time to post in stories non stop with SWIPE UP! and links to any random thing, but she hasn’t found time to grieve her baby sons death. She cares more about a sponsored post on razors than she does her baby
Thank you so much. Image She just had her first (heavenly) birthday last Friday. I miss her so damn much.

I think the reason I give Brittani so much leeway is bc *I* would hate to be judged and I keep thinking maybe this is her way of coping...by distraction? Shopping? Idk. I really liked her until the past few weeks and I hate that I see her differently now. But truthfully, I could barely post a fb update for months after Maggie died unless it was about her, CHD, or grief. I cannot fathom pushing through and being an influencer amid so much emotional torment. She's not being honest with herself and I'm afraid for her, especially when this baby comes.

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Parquet wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:25 pm
In the middle wrote:
Parquet wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:42 am Everyone grieves differently and I'm sure the pregnancy hormones don't help at all. I can understand being extra sensitive to criticism right now. That said, I lost my daughter in November to CHD and ever since then my priorities have majorly changed. I don't have the energy to really give a shit about much unless it's truly important and impacts my family or my finances.

Thank you so much. Image She just had her first (heavenly) birthday last Friday. I miss her so damn much.

I think the reason I give Brittani so much leeway is bc *I* would hate to be judged and I keep thinking maybe this is her way of coping...by distraction? Shopping? Idk. I really liked her until the past few weeks and I hate that I see her differently now. But truthfully, I could barely post a fb update for months after Maggie died unless it was about her, CHD, or grief. I cannot fathom pushing through and being an influencer amid so much emotional torment. She's not being honest with herself and I'm afraid for her, especially when this baby comes.

What condition did your daughter have? Maggie is such a beautiful name ❤️

The main reason I can’t give Brittani any leeway is because she doesn’t post at all about Crew, about SUIDS, or about grief. I’ve not had a child pass away, but I’ve been through some pretty rough times in my life, and my grief and pain was always a direct correlation to how much love I had. The more love I had, the more it hurt. Brittani’s lack of any grief makes it hard to believe that she ever loved Crew or felt any loss? There’s one photo of them together in hospital that breaks my heart because her grief is undeniable, but since then she’s been hair done, cute outfit, makeup on, nails done, big smiles, talking about shit she bought from target
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

She is on SM all f day long... She has a gazillion kids... I don't know how you can be present and engaging when your always on your phone and you
have so many kids running around... Geeez.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

In the middle wrote:
Parquet wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:25 pm
In the middle wrote: I’m so sorry you lost your daughter :(

What condition did your daughter have? Maggie is such a beautiful name Image

The main reason I can’t give Brittani any leeway is because she doesn’t post at all about Crew, about SUIDS, or about grief. I’ve not had a child pass away, but I’ve been through some pretty rough times in my life, and my grief and pain was always a direct correlation to how much love I had. The more love I had, the more it hurt. Brittani’s lack of any grief makes it hard to believe that she ever loved Crew or felt any loss? There’s one photo of them together in hospital that breaks my heart because her grief is undeniable, but since then she’s been hair done, cute outfit, makeup on, nails done, big smiles, talking about shit she bought from target
Thank you so much for asking, she had severe Ebstein's Anomaly and Pulmonary Atresia. She lived for 12 weeks, 9 of which were on ECMO. She died waiting for a heart transplant on November 6th. I was so drawn to Brittani because she chose to donate Crew's organs in the midst of unbelievable pain. Her name is Margaret, Maggie for short. I love and miss her deeply!!

You're so right though, now that I think about it she hasn't advocated for SIDS or fundraised or done anything other than that one blood drive. I just don't want to see the truth that's right in front of my face. I want her to be genuine and all the swiping up and avoidance and glossing over just isn't genuine.

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Parquet wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:15 pm
In the middle wrote:
Parquet wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:25 pm Thank you so much. Image She just had her first (heavenly) birthday last Friday. I miss her so damn much.

Thank you so much for asking, she had severe Ebstein's Anomaly and Pulmonary Atresia. She lived for 12 weeks, 9 of which were on ECMO. She died waiting for a heart transplant on November 6th. I was so drawn to Brittani because she chose to donate Crew's organs in the midst of unbelievable pain. Her name is Margaret, Maggie for short. I love and miss her deeply!!

You're so right though, now that I think about it she hasn't advocated for SIDS or fundraised or done anything other than that one blood drive. I just don't want to see the truth that's right in front of my face. I want her to be genuine and all the swiping up and avoidance and glossing over just isn't genuine.

I am so heartbroken for your immense loss. I am so, so sorry. I can't begin to imagine the pain. I want to take a moment to acknowledge that despite her very short life, she is important.She matters, she will always matter, and she will always be a part of your family and a part of this world.

I lost a daughter at 11 weeks pregnant, so while I know that's in no way similar to the pain you've had to face, it always brought me comfort to hear from others that she mattered to them.

Again, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and strength.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Parquet wrote:
In the middle wrote:
Parquet wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:25 pm Thank you so much. Image She just had her first (heavenly) birthday last Friday. I miss her so damn much.

How awful for you! I am so sorry. I used to work PICU at Georgetown, and I know what ECMO is. To have your precious daughter on ECMO for 9 weeks must have been horrible. And then to see how this woman milks her child's tragedy for attention and money-- I can't imagine.
I think it's great that she donated Crew's organs. But after that, all the swipe ups and Target runs, and the fact that instead of focusing on the kids she has she has her face in her phone so much, it just seems so disingenuous.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

GOMI did a short article on Brit Brit...it’s hilariously accurate 🤣

https://gomiblog.com/another-successful ... ore-879433
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serendipity94 »

Ummm didn’t she just say like 2 days ago that she didn’t want to decorate for fall? And here she is decorating for fall
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

More proof Honey and Brittani’s ex husband are in a relationship and living together. One is from his stories at his house, the other is from her stories about how she’s redecorating her living room. It’s the same room 🤢.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

Lala wrote:More proof Honey and Brittani’s ex husband are in a relationship and living together. One is from his stories at his house, the other is from her stories about how she’s redecorating her living room. It’s the same room Image.
I didn’t wanna believe it. Cause that’s all kinds of fucked but she has so many pictures with just her and cooper that it is obvious it’s when his dad has him. Also the Father’s Day post I’m guessing to her dad or brittanis dad and then coppers dad Image just so weird

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”