Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by amsoap »

hatinghannah wrote:Why does Asher always look so off to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He seems like there is something wrong with him but then again, Emma also looked a bit strange as a baby (and even still in my opinion). I think Reuben is the cutest of all so far and by a mile

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Hi Trashy! I KNOW you read what I write.

Seriously security cameras?? How about be a parent? My parents sure as hell didn’t need a security camera on me. You keep your child’s shit out of reach. And you won’t need cameras. And if there’s stuff you don’t want her to get into, take it out of her room. Not difficult! But hey... be the psycho wacko “parents” that you are.

Huh a sleepless night. Boo fucking hoo it’s called parenting. You’ll have sleepless nights. You two do NOTHING all day! So you don’t sleep, you’re tired. Imagine the people who actually have JOBS and actually have to go to work. Their asses aren’t up all night like justina’s playing his games.

Nice boring as fuck wall paper. Poor Kaylee she had nothing better to do than watch your daughter. You are such a taker! WTF do you do for her???

You an overly dramatic child? Nooooo I don’t believe it. You never grew out of btw.

Doubtful those are ON jeans. They are too ugly for ON. Besides I think you said you got them at American eagle. I’ll wait for you to correct me lol.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

amsoap wrote:

He seems like there is something wrong with him but then again, Emma also looked a bit strange as a baby (and even still in my opinion). I think Reuben is the cutest of all so far and by a mile

Emma's face is really weird to me. I would normally never comment on a kid's looks but she's really creepy looking to me. Maybe it's because she gets overly photoshopped but she just looks off.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

gossip-guru
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossip-guru »

Screenshot_20200820-152812_YouTube.jpg
Emma "doesn't eat sweets" Swannie 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Sunshineee9 wrote:
amsoap wrote:

Emma's face is really weird to me. I would normally never comment on a kid's looks but she's really creepy looking to me. Maybe it's because she gets overly photoshopped but she just looks off.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
He looks like a potato head
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Whyyy do her, keren, and kyra all call their spouses "baby" in the same. exact. way???!
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

sorry, another post but I just had to say how laughable it was to see keren post that rachelle is the hardest working youtuber she knows....yikes.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

mahamilton wrote:sorry, another post but I just had to say how laughable it was to see keren post that rachelle is the hardest working youtuber she knows....yikes.

Then she doesn’t know a lot of youtubers LOL

namalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by namalot »

Rachelle doesn't deserve friends like Kaylee and Mary. I saw they posted stories about her... but Mary also posted a story about Kaylees business. Where was Rachelles shout out for her bestie Kaylees business you ask? Same place as talking to their toddler properly, walking their high energy & high exercise needs dog, and making interesting content... no where.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

This girl doesn’t know what hard work is. She “ works” 2 days a week????? Imagine taking care of the 3 kids by yourself, TEACHING them no just plopping them in front of toys or busy activities, laundry, cooking, more cleaning.. etc you know the drill. They’re videos take ZERO effect to create because they film their boring ass life.. the most recent vlog was her repeating AGAIN complaining about the boys, showing the boys can “ roll” complaining more about the “TranSiTions” 🙄🙄 like can she shut the fuck up for a minute? We live in a time where one income households are hard to come by because everyone has to work over time to make ends meet. They are PRIVILEGED for the lifestyle and so fucking clueless about the rest of the world! Every mom drinks coffee because of how exhausting it can be .. and most moms do it alone while their husband works or they both work and have to sacrifice raising their kids to put food on the table. She is so out of touch. I’d hate to see what happens if YouTube just suddenly dropped completely..
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

namalot wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:29 pm Rachelle doesn't deserve friends like Kaylee and Mary. I saw they posted stories about her... but Mary also posted a story about Kaylees business. Where was Rachelles shout out for her bestie Kaylees business you ask? Same place as talking to their toddler properly, walking their high energy & high exercise needs dog, and making interesting content... no where.
She doesn’t. She is a bottom feeder and doesn’t deserve how they go out of their way for her. She brought on her own lifestyle, planted her seeds and however many she wanted of them knowing the exhausting outcome. Kaylee has 2 kids of her own and still can make a Starbucks trip for her friend? Come on rachelle what the fuck does your lazy ass contribute to society and your friendships? Zero
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

hatinghannah wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:30 pm Why does Asher always look so off to me

Because she carries him like he’s a football so his insides are squished and his blood is bulging in his head. She’s a f@cking joke! Rash carry your baby like he’s the precious cargo that he is!!!!
Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

Asher is really weird looking! I usually think most babies are cute but he isn’t lol

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Mammababe111 wrote:This girl doesn’t know what hard work is. She “ works” 2 days a week????? Imagine taking care of the 3 kids by yourself, TEACHING them no just plopping them in front of toys or busy activities, laundry, cooking, more cleaning.. etc you know the drill. They’re videos take ZERO effect to create because they film their boring ass life.. the most recent vlog was her repeating AGAIN complaining about the boys, showing the boys can “ roll” complaining more about the “TranSiTions” ImageImage like can she shut the fuck up for a minute? We live in a time where one income households are hard to come by because everyone has to work over time to make ends meet. They are PRIVILEGED for the lifestyle and so fucking clueless about the rest of the world! Every mom drinks coffee because of how exhausting it can be .. and most moms do it alone while their husband works or they both work and have to sacrifice raising their kids to put food on the table. She is so out of touch. I’d hate to see what happens if YouTube just suddenly dropped completely..
Her content could be so much more, even with three kids. She doesn’t have to work on the clock, neither does her husband. I’ve only watched two vlogs of the last 10 she’s posted, it’s amazing how often the post, but manage to show nothing.

Typical video, 15 min. average. Five min. worth of Emma squealing and playing while Rash and Justin react, 2-3 minutes of twins lying on their backs while we get a sleep update, 2-3 min. of outside yard footage, might get Emma and Beau running by, 3-4 min. of Rash and Justin having a boring couples debate. If it’s an outing day, 3-4 min. of Rash in her parked car telling us what she just did or bought. Done.

I have a 3-year old and 11-month old twins, I could have vlogged my day today and gotten the exact same results. Bonus, I even took my twin son to the orthotics place to check his helmet, so an automatic 3-4 min. update from my car. Anybody can film themselves playing with their kids for 10 minutes and five minutes from their couch and call it a day. She doesn’t show anything relevant to running a household of five, no chores, cooking, errands. The twins are still little, so maybe she doesn’t have any hacks to share (I’ll share one, Boon silicone feeders when the boys start solids).

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

To me he looks identical to Rachelle. Both those babies are kind of odd looking but still much cuter than Emma.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tweedles3 wrote:
Mammababe111 wrote:This girl doesn’t know what hard work is. She “ works” 2 days a week????? Imagine taking care of the 3 kids by yourself, TEACHING them no just plopping them in front of toys or busy activities, laundry, cooking, more cleaning.. etc you know the drill. They’re videos take ZERO effect to create because they film their boring ass life.. the most recent vlog was her repeating AGAIN complaining about the boys, showing the boys can “ roll” complaining more about the “TranSiTions” ImageImage like can she shut the fuck up for a minute? We live in a time where one income households are hard to come by because everyone has to work over time to make ends meet. They are PRIVILEGED for the lifestyle and so fucking clueless about the rest of the world! Every mom drinks coffee because of how exhausting it can be .. and most moms do it alone while their husband works or they both work and have to sacrifice raising their kids to put food on the table. She is so out of touch. I’d hate to see what happens if YouTube just suddenly dropped completely..
Her content could be so much more, even with three kids. She doesn’t have to work on the clock, neither does her husband. I’ve only watched two vlogs of the last 10 she’s posted, it’s amazing how often the post, but manage to show nothing.

Typical video, 15 min. average. Five min. worth of Emma squealing and playing while Rash and Justin react, 2-3 minutes of twins lying on their backs while we get a sleep update, 2-3 min. of outside yard footage, might get Emma and Beau running by, 3-4 min. of Rash and Justin having a boring couples debate. If it’s an outing day, 3-4 min. of Rash in her parked car telling us what she just did or bought. Done.

I have a 3-year old and 11-month old twins, I could have vlogged my day today and gotten the exact same results. Bonus, I even took my twin son to the orthotics place to check his helmet, so an automatic 3-4 min. update from my car. Anybody can film themselves playing with their kids for 10 minutes and five minutes from their couch and call it a day. She doesn’t show anything relevant to running a household of five, no chores, cooking, errands. The twins are still little, so maybe she doesn’t have any hacks to share (I’ll share one, Boon silicone feeders when the boys start solids).

Exactly this.

They dont vlog anything with substance. No chores, no cooking, no actual anything. She doesnt vlog her feeding the boys (lol cos we know shes not!) or emma. Theres ways to vlog breastfeeding and bathing and nappy changes without showing any genitalia.

When did emma last go to the park? Or the pool? Or a playground? Yes covid. But you can still do all of these safety.

Have the boys experienced fresh air this week? ImageImage
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I mean how do you even bath twins or feed and change them and get them to bed happily at the same time?? Go on rash, do explain...!!

People who find themselves pregnant with multiples go looking on youtube for fellow multiple parents. She has a buttload of vlog content at her fingertips but shes way to lazy to do anything about it.

I swear she doesn’t really edit anything. She vlogs 2-5 minute chunks of their day, slaps it together, spends 40 minutes recreating a thumbnail, an hour coming up with a copycat/catchy/clickbait title and she calls it a day.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

The whole swaddle disaster is self made to make their lives more interesting. Just keep the boys in snoos as long as the fit in them. What's the rush? It's much easier to get an older baby out of a swaddle than a younger baby who still has all of the newborn reflexes in place. Took me 3 nights and not nearly as much pain to get my 7 mo out of a swaddle sleep sack.

Also she spent several minutes talking about how they were hungry. Why not just start feeding one of them? Probably because she went and made 2 bottles and fed them at the same time. That explains the crazy breast milk stash. If she truly took turns feeding them, they wouldn't not get hungry at the same time because one would have been fed before the other...she's so dumb she can't even lie properly

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mikanai wrote:The whole swaddle disaster is self made to make their lives more interesting. Just keep the boys in snoos as long as the fit in them. What's the rush? It's much easier to get an older baby out of a swaddle than a younger baby who still has all of the newborn reflexes in place. Took me 3 nights and not nearly as much pain to get my 7 mo out of a swaddle sleep sack.

Also she spent several minutes talking about how they were hungry. Why not just start feeding one of them? Probably because she went and made 2 bottles and fed them at the same time. That explains the crazy breast milk stash. If she truly took turns feeding them, they wouldn't not get hungry at the same time because one would have been fed before the other...she's so dumb she can't even lie properly

Lol we swaddled until our son was 11 months old ImageImage ended up having to use cot sheets lol. But we used a safetysleep, so he was secure and couldn’t roll. Amazing invention, used it will all three - from basinette to bed. Used it multiple times on queen/double beds while on holidays.

https://www.thesleepstore.co.nz/brand/s ... RMEALw_wcB
Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

mikanai wrote:The whole swaddle disaster is self made to make their lives more interesting. Just keep the boys in snoos as long as the fit in them. What's the rush? It's much easier to get an older baby out of a swaddle than a younger baby who still has all of the newborn reflexes in place. Took me 3 nights and not nearly as much pain to get my 7 mo out of a swaddle sleep sack.

Rash is insane she likes to rush milestones she’s the type of person that reads that babies shouldn’t be swaddled past 4 months and instantly starts taking their swaddles off. She did the same type of stuff with Emma forced her onto a schedule with breastfeeding and ended up drying up her milk supply. She isn’t the type of person who can just go with the flow every thing has to be strictly regimented and routine.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”