Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Saylo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Saylo »

How many ads and room makeovers can this bitch do?! Holy shit. She constantly talks about the only placeA she spends money is target and Starbucks but she will do ads for Walmart and QVC? As long as they pay her enough, I suppose she will do an ad for anything.
Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

Saylo wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:41 am How many ads and room makeovers can this bitch do?! Holy shit. She constantly talks about the only placeA she spends money is target and Starbucks but she will do ads for Walmart and QVC? As long as they pay her enough, I suppose she will do an ad for anything.
They seriously JUST moved into that house and she’s already redoing rooms. Wow....she needs to chill with all that and maybe actually hang out with her kids.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Saylo wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:41 am How many ads and room makeovers can this bitch do?! Holy shit. She constantly talks about the only placeA she spends money is target and Starbucks but she will do ads for Walmart and QVC? As long as they pay her enough, I suppose she will do an ad for anything.
She is chomping at the bit to get Starbucks and Target to partner with her. Cue the constant insta stories of binky boy in his green apron. Not gonna happen BBL. Starbucks sells itself-the company doesn't need a boost from you. As for Target, well she was dumb enough to slag their style and selection of maternity wear on her stories. Smooth move ex-lax. The toucan sunk her own battleship on that one.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

The only tile she’ll share a photo of Sydney or do anything with her is when someone is paying her to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

kellie3L wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:17 pm In her stories she talks about working and providing for her family: I’m sorry, but I don’t see this and it’s offensive. I’m a single mom of 3, and I struggle to provide a modest life — money is always scarce. I don’t buy Starbucks. Target runs are for food... I can’t order extras and I live in a house that I need to keep fixing things. I find it absolutely gross that she claims this job is to “provide” — provide what? All the fancy extras???

NEVER compare yourself to that hack POS.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:13 am
She is chomping at the bit to get Starbucks and Target to partner with her. Cue the constant insta stories of binky boy in his green apron. Not gonna happen BBL. Starbucks sells itself-the company doesn't need a boost from you. As for Target, well she was dumb enough to slag their style and selection of maternity wear on her stories. Smooth move ex-lax. The toucan sunk her own battleship on that one.
OMG! Your comment wins! I call him Binky Boy too! I can't stand that kid. She was definitely showing the Target maternity clothes as a hint to Target. Yeah, Brittani. Like they give two shits about you. Also, I know she leaked her story to People and the Today Show. They didn't contact her! They don't even know who in the hell she is!
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Every.single.day. She's got a screw loose.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Seriously BBL is so effing stupid if she wants her own maternity brand get a fucking designer you dim wit look at all the money she had she could of had a boutique by now idiot.... how many more days til November 28??? I know I’m a bitch but I dislike her so so much...

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she keeps convincing us that the blanket on Sydney's bed is yellow, but it looks pink because her dumb ass can't not ever use a filter.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 4b95a4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6e32d3.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Does anyone know the story of her "j" tattoo? I assume it's for Jeff but didn't know if there was more to it or not.

And yeah, doing multiple room makeovers in just a few months time is not relatable. Also I noticed that her mom also does the board and batten, do they both just like it or is one copying the other?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Has anyone confirmed if her mom & ex really are an item?

On carters dads stories he shows carter playing and the couch in the background is BBL’s moms couch...

So I’m just here being nosey

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Parquet wrote:Does anyone know the story of her "j" tattoo? I assume it's for Jeff but didn't know if there was more to it or not.

And yeah, doing multiple room makeovers in just a few months time is not relatable. Also I noticed that her mom also does the board and batten, do they both just like it or is one copying the other?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
It’s for “Jesus”. She got it after Crew passed I believe.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

fingusername wrote:"Jeff likes to shave my legs" WHY WHY WHY would she announce that to the entire world???

It's as bad as Tara describing Adam's limp dick falling out of her when he forgot to pull out....where do these youtube women draw the line at embarassing info about their husbands?

Shouldnt these men be embarrassed enough to say "stop with the BS" or are they so in love with the money its brining in they are willing to hand in their man cards and accept it????
Wait whatttt?? Tara said what?? Hahahaha

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

Rkp65i wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:22 pm
fingusername wrote:"Jeff likes to shave my legs" WHY WHY WHY would she announce that to the entire world???

It's as bad as Tara describing Adam's limp dick falling out of her when he forgot to pull out....where do these youtube women draw the line at embarassing info about their husbands?

Shouldnt these men be embarrassed enough to say "stop with the BS" or are they so in love with the money its brining in they are willing to hand in their man cards and accept it????
Wait whatttt?? Tara said what?? Hahahaha

Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

begenos1 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:12 pm Has anyone confirmed if her mom & ex really are an item?

On carters dads stories he shows carter playing and the couch in the background is BBL’s moms couch...

So I’m just here being nosey Image

I wish I would have followed him when his profile was public :x do you have a pic?
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Saylo wrote:
begenos1 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:12 pm Has anyone confirmed if her mom & ex really are an item?

I wish I would have followed him when his profile was public :x do you have a pic?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 058749.jpg[/IMG]
Corys picture

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 53002e.jpg[/IMG]
Grandmas picture

Mind completely blown. Couldn’t allow myself to believe it at first. This is beyond messed up.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

jsl22 wrote:
Saylo wrote:

Corys picture

Grandmas picture

Mind completely blown. Couldn’t allow myself to believe it at first. This is beyond messed up.

That is 100% the same house. Yikes

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Simpyaz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Simpyaz »

jsl22 wrote:
Saylo wrote:

Corys picture

Grandmas picture

I am shook. HOW does brittani even look at her mom. This is so fucked up. Poor carter, does he even realize what is going on? Seriously disturbing.

Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

jsl22 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:42 pm
Saylo wrote:

-snip-

Holy cow!! Thank you!! That’s so crazy. I can’t believe they just continued on with the relationship like it’s normal. That’s messed up.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Brittani last week: I won't be sleeping at all when this baby comes.

Brittani this week: I got a sponsored ad so now I'll be sleeping just fine because they gave me this mattress and paid me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”