2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

irelynnd
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by irelynnd »

CurlyQ121 wrote:She definitely has a smoke detector bc you can hear it in the IG story she posted when the firefighters were there. I had a house fire also caused by a dryer several years ago and insurance took care of the cleanup, the hotel and everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s also a whole study on the fact that kids don’t hear smoke detectors while sleeping.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I cant fault her for talking about the fire tbh. Regardless of how small, that's still scary for it to happen "so close to home" and this VERY easily could have escalated and ended terribly. Im happy everything is okay.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

131618 wrote:Yeah the eating dinner in their crates thing is super sketchy.

And BS she cleans the lint/ there was lint in the bottom. I've legit NEVER had the amount of lint she's shown in her vlogs and she got comments about how it's a fire hazard and not a word from her. Maybe now she'll clean it regularly.

Thank goodness it didn't spread/ she got the kids out but like those above have said how scary for those kids to be yanked out of bed, see the firefighters all over their house, see mom shaking and sobbing and then whisked away from her. Better for them probably but yikes. Poor kids were probably so scared and confused Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yess I just mentioned that earlier. In a cleaning video she was literally rolling the lint out that’s how thick it was. Now she cleans it after every use...a person who can’t even be bothered to brush their teeth everyday?

I’m sure she’s living the life now that the kids and pets are all gone. She can shop, sleep and lay on her ass all day getting the insurance settled.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She’s really making the most of her precious alone time...she’s already posted 3 new tiktoks. 1 showing off her singing, 1 bragging about lily (surprisingly nice but tiktok is a very harsh place and I would be scared to post my kid on there) and 1 of her bouncing her boobs up and down. Is there not something more productive she could do? Like idk email people if their orders are going to be late, edit the room decor video she’s been talking about for months or respond to IG comments like she said she would.

Yesterday: I know I said I wanted my alone time but now that I’m alone I’m sad. Fake frown.
Today: Dancing, jumping. What fire? What kids?
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Going to tell. Next title: 2011 Etsy Orders to Catch Fire

Applesauce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Applesauce »

I’m astonished by the level of cringe she exudes... she reaches new heights with every TikTok. Anyway she seems to be doing much better. I guess that alone time without Lily and Charlie really helped her.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Applesauce wrote:I’m astonished by the level of cringe she exudes... she reaches new heights with every TikTok. Anyway she seems to be doing much better. I guess that alone time without Lily and Charlie really helped her.
ImageImageImage my thoughts exactly.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=180&t=16462

Return to “2011teenagemom”