JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

brittknee wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:36 am
JeasicaA71184 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:21 am I’ve had that mattress for all my boys and my experience with it is - not one kid wanted to sleep on it and then ended up in the pack n play in our room. It’s not very comfortable. It’s a mattress that sounds absolutely fantastic but then you get it and your kids ends up waking constantly to the point where they end up in your bed anyways

I’m sure there are babies who don’t mind it but if you read the reviews it’s a common theme - not very comfortable

I’m still in the camp that brittani sacrificed her son for fame

I just learned about another death in the YouTube world today. Sounds like these “sacrifices” are common.

Shit on me all you want but fame comes with a price
What youtube death?
Cam and fam. Didn’t know who they are until alerts from the today show, tmz and other outlets popped up on my phone. Same song and dance as Brittani
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:57 am
brittknee wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:36 am
JeasicaA71184 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:21 am I’ve had that mattress for all my boys and my experience with it is - not one kid wanted to sleep on it and then ended up in the pack n play in our room. It’s not very comfortable. It’s a mattress that sounds absolutely fantastic but then you get it and your kids ends up waking constantly to the point where they end up in your bed anyways

I’m sure there are babies who don’t mind it but if you read the reviews it’s a common theme - not very comfortable

I’m still in the camp that brittani sacrificed her son for fame

I just learned about another death in the YouTube world today. Sounds like these “sacrifices” are common.

Shit on me all you want but fame comes with a price
What youtube death?
Cam and fam. Didn’t know who they are until alerts from the today show, tmz and other outlets popped up on my phone. Same song and dance as Brittani

It says the 19 year old died? So that’s the dad? Not an infant death.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ahh now I get it. The wife posting the hospital pics. Her IG is camandfam
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Last edited by Parquet on Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

glowing564 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:17 am Ahh now I get it. The wife posting the hospital pics. Her IG is camandfam
Never heard of them before and yet they have over a million followers on YouTube.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:
glowing564 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:17 am Ahh now I get it. The wife posting the hospital pics. Her IG is camandfam
Never heard of them before and yet they have over a million followers on YouTube.
Camryn has alluded to Landon committing suicide. She had taken a break about 2 months back for mental health reasons. At the time we assumed for post partum depression because she had her little girl in may.

But now majority are thinking there was more involved and the mental health break had more to do with landon than her. Its is very tragic. She mentioned on a live that it was gruesome and occurred in their home.

anyway you can read it all on their thread. I know this is a Brittany thread.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Avapoppy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Avapoppy »

Jessica are you seriously inferring that camandfam scarified her husband ? Her husband killed himself in her home. Same song and dance? What is wrong with you?? These are 2 VASTLY different situations. She’s a postpartum young mom good grief. Not every YouTuber that has a tragedy isn’t wanting to profit of it. Also yeah they have a million subscribers and obviously they can’t mean much since you never heard of them!! Like come on lol. Seriously?
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Avapoppy wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:36 pm Jessica are you seriously inferring that camandfam scarified her husband ? Her husband killed himself in her home. Same song and dance? What is wrong with you?? These are 2 VASTLY different situations. She’s a postpartum young mom good grief. Not every YouTuber that has a tragedy isn’t wanting to profit of it. Also yeah they have a million subscribers and obviously they can’t mean much since you never heard of them!! Like come on lol. Seriously?
It’s on the internet — so it must be true. Don’t like what I said - skip it

Now let’s talk about Brittani since this is her thread. But again if you don’t like someone’s opinion skip it
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

I didn’t mean to ask a question that would start up a riot so I take the fall for that one. I don’t know how that young girl has alluded to him committing suicide but I do know that with Covid going around a lot of younger people are succumbing to comas. Very sad all around.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:21 pm
Deesker wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:24 pm
FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:07 pm The toucan has dodged a bullet. Everyone always tip toes around her because her son died but that’s just it... no one calls her out on her shit & when they do she uses Crew as a scape goat so people can pity her.
Wow. I sent her information about Brittani to do a YT video on her. She's drinking the damn kool-aid. Unbelievable comment. Knows nothing about her and makes that blanket comment.
She’s definitely playing it safe because Brittani will get wind of it & all her minions will go & attack WithoutACrystalBall with comments like “Shame on you! Her baby died”.
She doesn't have a problem doing it with other people. Not sure why Britani gets a free pass? She should be doing these YT videos w/o doing the research first. If she did, she'd see that Brittani is a hack.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Saylo wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:13 pm
begenos1 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:12 pm Has anyone confirmed if her mom & ex really are an item?

On carters dads stories he shows carter playing and the couch in the background is BBL’s moms couch...

So I’m just here being nosey Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I would have followed him when his profile was public :x do you have a pic?
Here. This is from Carters Dads Instagram. Same couch/table as Honey 🙄.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

I find it bizarre that she would post something about not responding to “haters” yet THATS ALL SHE DOES. She gets on her stories and cries about haters and how her baby died so nobody is ever allowed to call her out on her shitty behavior 🙄. Also...does the top of her face look orange and the bottom white? Is that a filter? I couldn’t figure it out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexysroseee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Alexysroseee »

Avapoppy wrote:Jessica are you seriously inferring that camandfam scarified her husband ? Her husband killed himself in her home. Same song and dance? What is wrong with you?? These are 2 VASTLY different situations. She’s a postpartum young mom good grief. Not every YouTuber that has a tragedy isn’t wanting to profit of it. Also yeah they have a million subscribers and obviously they can’t mean much since you never heard of them!! Like come on lol. Seriously?
Yeah no I agree with you Ava. that’s literally disgusting that she would even insinuate she killed her husband.

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Her little band tees are getting old. We get it... you can manage to fit your linebacker shoulders in junior tees. Bet you she can’t even name a song yet she’s wearing the shirt. Nimrod. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She loves shopping & dressing like a teen. It’s especially weird since everyone knows Jeff has a pregnancy fetish. It’s a bit uncomfortable and gives me weird vibes if you know what i mean. :?
Smarty281

Unread post by Smarty281 »

I have been watching Brittani from when she was in a rented home with 20k subscribers. I liked her and I thought she was relatable. She continued to be a small channel until her sons death. I watched as she posted filtered IG posts of the sad situation, etc. I continued to give her the benefit of the doubt. As someone who has had a stillbirth, it made her more relatable to me personally. Her IG posts, filtered or not, how I would handle it or not, made her more relatable to me especially since I had followed her for so long.
Then, it came out about the GoFundMe, how they handled that situation, how she bought an Infiniti, purchased a much bigger, brand new home. All of this after her sons death. Again I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.
It’s now been about eight months, and while in my opinion you will never get over loosing your child, she is now pregnant and clearly able to take vacations, get pregnant, post sponsored content, etc.
Unless I am mistaken, I have not seen her post anything about Police Brutality, or anything of any relevance. Since she approved a GoFundMe and accepted money and benefited from people who donated who I’m sure are non white, I do not understand why she hasnt used her newly gained platform for the good of all people who donated.
The only content she can supposedly manage to push out is sponsored, which is the most time consuming YouTube wise. Again, as someone who has lost a child, the situation of loosing a child is the most unnatural experience, so life altering. However, I would have hoped that situation would have made her more empathetic, more vocal, more sincere in her actions.
Use your newly gained platform to speak out for those who donated to you, speak out for the greater good of all people, BLM, etc. Don’t just accept people’s money and push sponsored content. Super disappointed. I sent the same message to her on IG and I was blocked. Even more disappointed.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:11 pm Her little band tees are getting old. We get it... you can manage to fit your linebacker shoulders in junior tees. Bet you she can’t even name a song yet she’s wearing the shirt. Nimrod. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She loves shopping & dressing like a teen. It’s especially weird since everyone knows Jeff has a pregnancy fetish. It’s a bit uncomfortable and gives me weird vibes if you know what i mean. :?
Almost posted the same thing today. How many damn T-shirt’s can she do this too. She’s all about it. You ain’t a cool mom Brit !!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

glowing564 wrote:
FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:11 pm Her little band tees are getting old. We get it... you can manage to fit your linebacker shoulders in junior tees. Bet you she can’t even name a song yet she’s wearing the shirt. Nimrod. Image
Almost posted the same thing today. How many damn T-shirt’s can she do this too. She’s all about it. You ain’t a cool mom Brit !!!
And the way she knots it right under her boobs-- is she watching too much Teen Mom? Because I can't imagine many adults making that style choice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

In the middle wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:43 am Kinda explains why meatloaf panders to her so much also. If the ex & the mum are together than meatloaf would be extra caring to Brittani
Well, we all know who wears the pants in that relationship. He's a damn wimp.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

What was yesterday’s awful comment? I missed it.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 4a48b4.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”