Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I umm just wanted to hop on umm and say ummm how said I am ummm that’s I’m running out of money ummm for Starbucks and target trips.. umm so here’s my umm attempt at crying ummm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
malachite26
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by malachite26 »

I do have my concerns about Brittani but honestly, sending her a message that says "Don't kill this one," is a little harsh. Just because you think it, or even post it here, doesn't mean you should say it to her. Questioning her ethics with money and sponsorships ok, but she didn't murder her baby willfully.
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

Avapoppy wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:36 pm Jessica are you seriously inferring that camandfam scarified her husband ? Her husband killed himself in her home. Same song and dance? What is wrong with you?? These are 2 VASTLY different situations. She’s a postpartum young mom good grief. Not every YouTuber that has a tragedy isn’t wanting to profit of it. Also yeah they have a million subscribers and obviously they can’t mean much since you never heard of them!! Like come on lol. Seriously?
So it's okay for her to infer that Brittani sacrificed her son when there is no evidence that she did (her weird behaviour and showing a major lack of grief does not count since she could just be trying to bury her pain and if he died because of unsafe sleeping, feelings of guilt through shopping\money and having another child) but not Cam? (who is also doing things that could be misinterpreted as profiting off a tragedy such as posting a photo of her dying or already decreased husband in the hospital, a photo of her and her friends that looked like a staged pose at his funeral, filming herself looking in the mirror crying on tiktok, collecting money from a gofundme that her friend started even though her and her husband have over a million subscribers so they have to be well off). Because that is kind of the message you are sending by ignoring that she also implied the same thing about Brittani what you are berating her for saying about Cam.

Disclaimer: I am not accusing Cam of profiting off her tragedy. I'm just saying that it can be interpreted that she is just like it is with Brittani.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

malachite26 wrote:I do have my concerns about Brittani but honestly, sending her a message that says "Don't kill this one," is a little harsh. Just because you think it, or even post it here, doesn't mean you should say it to her. Questioning her ethics with money and sponsorships ok, but she didn't murder her baby willfully.
Agreed. That comment was beyond the pale.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:21 am I’ve had that mattress for all my boys and my experience with it is - not one kid wanted to sleep on it and then ended up in the pack n play in our room. It’s not very comfortable. It’s a mattress that sounds absolutely fantastic but then you get it and your kids ends up waking constantly to the point where they end up in your bed anyways

I’m sure there are babies who don’t mind it but if you read the reviews it’s a common theme - not very comfortable

I’m still in the camp that brittani sacrificed her son for fame

I just learned about another death in the YouTube world today. Sounds like these “sacrifices” are common.

Shit on me all you want but fame comes with a price
Um wtf? Two very different situations here to link them is really off. Very apparent you know nothing about CamandFam. Landon has ADHD, depression, and was already on drugs and a speculation of weed. Cam said the situation was gruesome, she found him in their house, and that people are worried about her because of the way he died. She spelled it out for you. I totally get that celebrities sell their souls and shit but yikes. Comparing a baby dieing because of unsafe sleep and a young innocent dad committing suicide as sacrifices? That's a sadistic stretch.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

God forbid this bitch shares a nice comment for once. I'm sure she gets millions of nice DMs from other bland mom's kissing her ass but no shes gotta focus on that one dark comment. Maybe she should stop being an 'influencer' because it looks to be too much for her lol
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Whateverlove wrote:God forbid this bitch shares a nice comment for once. I'm sure she gets millions of nice DMs from other bland mom's kissing her ass but no shes gotta focus on that one dark comment. Maybe she should stop being an 'influencer' because it looks to be too much for her lol
I've messaged and commented/reacted to her stories since December and she has never read a single one. Typing that out makes me feel pathetic now but...Image

honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Parquet wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:17 pm
Whateverlove wrote:God forbid this bitch shares a nice comment for once. I'm sure she gets millions of nice DMs from other bland mom's kissing her ass but no shes gotta focus on that one dark comment. Maybe she should stop being an 'influencer' because it looks to be too much for her lol
I've messaged and commented/reacted to her stories since December and she has never read a single one. Typing that out makes me feel pathetic now but...Image

I think they can read it and it doesn't show they read it unless they "accept" your message. So clearly she's reading them all and only accepting/giving light to the negative ones.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

I've interacted with Brittani in the past, like I've said before. This was prior to Crew passing away though. Once that happened, I don't think we had any sort of communication even after I sent her nice DMs. I'm over her though, unfollowed and only keep up with her through this site.
malachite26
Amateur
Amateur

Parquet wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Same--she has to get thousands of comments and just hones in on the bad ones. Those get her the most attention.
malachite26
Amateur
Amateur

Saylo wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:05 pm What was yesterday’s awful comment? I missed it.
It said something like "Don't kill this one. Child Services is waiting on the call." It was pretty vicious.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

She popped up in my Instagram search area (i don’t know what that’s called haha). I haven’t followed her since she got pregnant right after Crew died, and was extremely focused on things like negative comments on Instagram.

Did she really fly for a babymoon during a pandemic? This girl is ABSURD. I just saw her saying she doesn’t put herself first? The level of narcism is sad.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

She claims to take care of because they don't make her sick and they have clean ingredients. No Brittani. You take care of because they send you them for free and pay you to speak about them. If some other brand did the same, you'd be pushing those tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

2 points:

1. I hope the 'Boundaries' book helps her deal with the issues with her crazy mom and horrible ex as well as with IG/YouTube.

2. I feel like she's been mentioning Amy Weatherly a lot and don't think it's a coincidence that AW posted this today... The 'swipe up' reference seems specific in my opinion.Image

SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SeaSide7 »

minniemickey23 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:13 am She popped up in my Instagram search area (i don’t know what that’s called haha). I haven’t followed her since she got pregnant right after Crew died, and was extremely focused on things like negative comments on Instagram.

Did she really fly for a babymoon during a pandemic? This girl is ABSURD. I just saw her saying she doesn’t put herself first? The level of narcism is sad.

BINGO!

Don’t call her on it, though, or she’ll block him from her stories. Lol.

Nothing a linked account can’t solve. I popped my popcorn and am here for the duration of the shit show, girl.

We should make bingo cards out of the things she can sell. “Oooh oooh! Onesie line! Bingo!” 😂😂😂
mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

Parquet wrote:2 points:

1. I hope the 'Boundaries' book helps her deal with the issues with her crazy mom and horrible ex as well as with IG/YouTube.

2. I feel like she's been mentioning Amy Weatherly a lot and don't think it's a coincidence that AW posted this today... The 'swipe up' reference seems specific in my opinion.Image

Damn I hope she takes that to heart. I love that.

justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

Who the hell gets a babysitter every day just so they can go get Starbucks and go to Target? I mean I'm basic as shit and love Starbucks and Target but I wouldn't have a babysitter to go every day. She is literally never with her kids anymore.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Simpyaz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Simpyaz »

I noticed Brittani and her mom turned comments off on their posts. Wonder if its because people are starting to question about the mom and cory.

Meme15

Unread post by Meme15 »

Simpyaz wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:03 pm I noticed Brittani and her mom turned comments off on their posts. Wonder if its because people are starting to question about the mom and cory.
What is her mom’s Instagram?
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

justhereforthetea88 wrote:Who the hell gets a babysitter every day just so they can go get Starbucks and go to Target? I mean I'm basic as shit and love Starbucks and Target but I wouldn't have a babysitter to go every day. She is literally never with her kids anymore.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I think she got the sitter so she could go to her grief counselling appt.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”