KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

i can't bellieve tjose kids will miss another year of school... their language is just foul things heard from their parents and tiktok...
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

also theway she said they didn't eat at all , then corrected "but the kids have" very quickly is dodgy to me... imo wether nobody ate or everybody and she got caught in her lie...
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

anyone else notice how her blm ~activism~ completely ended once it stopped trending in june i mean i expected this but it’s just funny. they obviously still haven’t changed from their “racial slurs are funny” days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madlmadness »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... f55e21.jpg[/IMG]
but we all know this bitch doesn’t or clean. get a grip keren Image she’s so delusional

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

madlmadness wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... f55e21.jpg[/IMG]
but we all know this bitch doesn’t or clean. get a grip keren Image she’s so delusional

ImageImageImage is this a song lyric or something
Maybe they recently stopped having a maid and Keren is feeing proud of herself for throwing out Khoa’s takeout containers for a couple of days in a row.

Keren most parents do the cooking and the cleaning and the home maintenance, oh and working 40+ hours a week
Oh and actually teaching their children manners, social and life skills

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

I feel like she gets uglier by the day. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by luci417 »

Phoebe99 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:05 am
baileebunny wrote:
Coco_ wrote: keren and khoa don’t even do anything for their own nieces remember keren stopped at cvs to buy skar popcorn for her 1st birthday as a GIFT!

I was so pissed about that I remember think you couldn't buy her a toy or even a card with money in it for her. I know she's was turning 1 or 2 but still that a bad present no matter what the age is

ugh if i had their kind of money i would absolutely spoil my nephews to death, especially on their birthdays what the hell! she has no problem throwing money and toys and ipads at her own kids to shut them up but can’t even get her niece a SINGLE birthday gift? and khoa who constantly brags about how humble and charitable he is couldn’t bother either? they are so infuriating
I know right?! If I had that money I would be taking all of my family on dream vacations, spoiling them all like crazy on their birthdays, putting aside money for all of the kids educations. I find it weird that keren is so up random influencer moms' butts about their babies but she and khoa seem so uninterested in their own nieces and nephews, especially keren's side.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

I mean maybe Jackson got grazed by the blinds but Landon is the one who actually got hit. Jackson proceeds to look at Landon, see he’s crying, then cry so that he also gets attention. And it’s no surprise who gets wrapped in Kerens arms immediately Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 433e3b.jpg[/IMG]

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

So it definitely hit landon and barely touched Jackson. It also shows how selfish Keren is because she ran from it so it hit her kids and not her.

That whole bassinet thing is ridiculous. She just likes to spend money. Why not donate it since they love "helping" people?

baileebunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by baileebunny »

Khoa is letting Jackson and Landon draw on some kickass socks for a customer, to me that just seems kinda rude. It’s one thing to draw on the outside of the box because you can throw that away but to draw on a piece of merchandise for someone else seems rude. Especially since they are drawing on it with a sharpie

Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

telle0x wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:32 am
madlmadness wrote: but we all know this bitch doesn’t or clean. get a grip keren Image she’s so delusional

ImageImageImage is this a song lyric or something
Maybe they recently stopped having a maid and Keren is feeing proud of herself for throwing out Khoa’s takeout containers for a couple of days in a row.

Keren most parents do the cooking and the cleaning and the home maintenance, oh and working 40+ hours a week
Oh and actually teaching their children manners, social and life skills

It's once again a teenage tiktok reference. Teens post videos of them saying they don't cook or clean, then cuts to a hot guy & suddenly it's "yes i do the cooking, yes i do the cleaning" song by David Guetta
She's stuck at being a teenager when shes pushing 30 with 3 kids
girlmom1821
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom1821 »

Did I miss something? When did anyone say anything about Sutton not being khoas? Lmao

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

girlmom1821 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:45 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 48abbb.jpg
Did I miss something? When did anyone say anything about Sutton not being khoas? Lmao

When Truc (I think that's his name) Khoa's cousin was last in town it was joked about here.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

When people bring up rumors being spread there are usually half truths to them. I don't think she bleached the boys hair but she could put some sun in or something in them. I'm not saying Sutton isn't Khoa's, people have joked he looks like a cousin.

But I do wonder about marriage issues. I mean her posting every night about cleaning up after her husband, immature. And since views are down you have to wonder if $ problems is causing stress.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Redcar2019 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:56 pm I mean maybe Jackson got grazed by the blinds but Landon is the one who actually got hit. Jackson proceeds to look at Landon, see he’s crying, then cry so that he also gets attention. And it’s no surprise who gets wrapped in Kerens arms immediately ImageSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Takes jackson right into her arms then didn't believe landon got hit...literally questions him "did you reeeally get hit" in such a condescending tone. I hope keren watches that clip back and realizes how Jackson ONLY started crying when he saw landon crying, and that it barely touched jackson.

Lol I swear she trolls us sometimes with the blatant favoritism...Even though Jackson is only 4 (?) you can definitely tell he knows he's the favorite with the constant kissing up he does.
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Oh boo hoo Keren. YOU put you and your children’s life on the internet as a product to sell. People review products, and discuss them, and critique them, and that’s their right. Don’t like it? Take your family off of the internet. You don’t get the benefits without the cost. Next.

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

What a well trained dog. Just kidding. We foresaw this based on the chaos of how they aren’t raising their children. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 6fb050.jpg[/IMG]

alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

telle0x wrote:What a well trained dog. Just kidding. We foresaw this based on the chaos of how they aren’t raising their children. Image

Maybe its just the dogs Ive had, but their poop never looks like that unless theyre sick. They probably werent paying attention per usual & Moro got into something she shouldnt have.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

alliehaines wrote:
telle0x wrote:What a well trained dog. Just kidding. We foresaw this based on the chaos of how they aren’t raising their children. Image

Maybe its just the dogs Ive had, but their poop never looks like that unless theyre sick. They probably werent paying attention per usual & Moro got into something she shouldnt have.

It looks to me like she stepped in it and spread it all over.

Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

alliehaines wrote:

Sometimes it gets like that when they’ve been holding it for awhile. Poor Moro, she looks so ashamed.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”