Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Parquet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Parquet »

Simpyaz wrote:I noticed Brittani and her mom turned comments off on their posts. Wonder if its because people are starting to question about the mom and cory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe she's getting serious about those boundaries!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Parquet wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:26 pm
justhereforthetea88 wrote:Who the hell gets a babysitter every day just so they can go get Starbucks and go to Target? I mean I'm basic as shit and love Starbucks and Target but I wouldn't have a babysitter to go every day. She is literally never with her kids anymore.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I think she got the sitter so she could go to her grief counselling appt.

I think the grief counseling is as much of a joke as her extensions. No legitimate grief counselor would advise the things she has done.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Brittani: I'm dreading fall decor because fall is too hard
Also Brittani: here's all my new fall decor in a sponsored post because I care more about money than dealing with grieving my dead baby.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

Her mom is a trip. She posts some thing on Instagram about deceiving and all I can think is she knows a lot about it co side ring she deceived her DAUGHTER when she was having an affair with her son in law!

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Sunshineee9 wrote:Brittani: I'm dreading fall decor because fall is too hard
Also Brittani: here's all my new fall decor in a sponsored post because I care more about money than dealing with grieving my dead baby.

So disappointing. Image

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

mommaray wrote:Her mom is a trip. She posts some thing on Instagram about deceiving and all I can think is she knows a lot about it co side ring she deceived her DAUGHTER when she was having an affair with her son in law!

What did she post?? I follow her on IG, the honeyb account. Does she have another one?

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Parquet wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:25 am
mommaray wrote:Her mom is a trip. She posts some thing on Instagram about deceiving and all I can think is she knows a lot about it co side ring she deceived her DAUGHTER when she was having an affair with her son in law!

What did she post?? I follow her on IG, the honeyb account. Does she have another one?

“Honey” is a total nut case. She’s seriously saying the moon landing was a hoax 🤣. I think I see why she’s so big on “forgiveness”. She has a lot of ask forgiveness for 👀
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

madmax84 wrote:This mattress still wouldn't have helped her kid unless she brought it to her mom's for Christmas.
Did it happen at her mom’s? That would explain why the ex felt the need to start the go fund me, happened at his home.

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Rkp65i wrote:
madmax84 wrote:This mattress still wouldn't have helped her kid unless she brought it to her mom's for Christmas.
Did it happen at her mom’s? That would explain why the ex felt the need to start the go fund me, happened at his home.

That is a really good point!

mommaray
Talker
Talker

Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by mommaray »

Parquet wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

That is a really good point!

Lol imagine thinking you’ll never have to spend another holiday with your ex.. and then your mom screws them and they move in together. The most white trash shit I’ve ever read. How does he even say he is going to his grandma/stepmom and dads house?! Lol

Edited to add: that’s probably why they call her “honey”. So when he says I’m going to honey and dads house, people don’t ask. Because if he said I’m going to my grandma and dads house people are gonna be like WTF. I’ve cracked the case, y’all.

AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

I was going to post this the other day but things screwed up and it didn’t post - but her mom(/ex) bought a new house just a couple months after it happened. I know Brittani never confirmed where it happened (I think she just said “a relative’s house” but to be fair that’s more succinct and requires less explaining than “at my mom’s and ex husband’s house”). But I would consider that a pretty good confirmation that it happened there, since they moved immediately.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

I never watch her vlogs but it came on after another video. She says she hasn't posted a vlog in awhile and of course it's SPONSORED. I'll put money on the fact that her nursery reveal is going to be SPONSORED.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Crew stopped breathing at her grandma's house, according to the video she and Jeff made addressing his passing.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Soooo I am getting really close to unfollowing her on Instagram. I used to love her and her content but after finding this site and then opening my eyes to all the inconsistencies and everything I am just so disappointed and now starting to get angry. Life is too short to get fired up every day over a stranger on the internet. It just sucks because I really truly admired her and was actually very influenced by her. I just wish we could go back a few months to the old Brittani. I know some of you guys feel much more strongly about her and everything to do with Crew, I just can't get behind her doing something intentionally. An accidental death due to unsafe sleep is bad enough, but still an accident. Yes it could have been possibly prevented but we'll never know.

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

Parquet wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:14 am Soooo I am getting really close to unfollowing her on Instagram. I used to love her and her content but after finding this site and then opening my eyes to all the inconsistencies and everything I am just so disappointed and now starting to get angry. Life is too short to get fired up every day over a stranger on the internet. It just sucks because I really truly admired her and was actually very influenced by her. I just wish we could go back a few months to the old Brittani. I know some of you guys feel much more strongly about her and everything to do with Crew, I just can't get behind her doing something intentionally. An accidental death due to unsafe sleep is bad enough, but still an accident. Yes it could have been possibly prevented but we'll never know.

I think every single person on this site should stop following and watching any of these women. They are influencers but what exactly do they influence? How to pop 5 kids out before 35? How to piss your money away on Starbucks and useless home decor that all looks the same?

I stopped following myself months ago - every single one of them. In fact I rarely use Instagram anymore. I started following channels on how to save money, how to properly invest and how to donate money and time within your community effectively. There aren’t many out there but there are a few things n the internet actually making a difference in the world while also teaching folks how to be minimalist, be debt free and also donate time and money to amazing causes.

I wish all of you would stop dumbing yourself down to any of these people. Use your time more wisely in life.
Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

I finally figured out who BBL looks like! She looks just like Hatchet Face from the movie Cry Baby by John Waters!!!!
(I'm too clueless to even post an image, sorry)
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

Dark Ash wrote:I finally figured out who BBL looks like! She looks just like Hatchet Face from the movie Cry Baby by John Waters!!!!
(I'm too clueless to even post an image, sorry)
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... bcc66d.jpg[/IMG]
justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:
Parquet wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:14 am Soooo I am getting really close to unfollowing her on Instagram. I used to love her and her content but after finding this site and then opening my eyes to all the inconsistencies and everything I am just so disappointed and now starting to get angry. Life is too short to get fired up every day over a stranger on the internet. It just sucks because I really truly admired her and was actually very influenced by her. I just wish we could go back a few months to the old Brittani. I know some of you guys feel much more strongly about her and everything to do with Crew, I just can't get behind her doing something intentionally. An accidental death due to unsafe sleep is bad enough, but still an accident. Yes it could have been possibly prevented but we'll never know.

I think every single person on this site should stop following and watching any of these women. They are influencers but what exactly do they influence? How to pop 5 kids out before 35? How to piss your money away on Starbucks and useless home decor that all looks the same?

I stopped following myself months ago - every single one of them. In fact I rarely use Instagram anymore. I started following channels on how to save money, how to properly invest and how to donate money and time within your community effectively. There aren’t many out there but there are a few things n the internet actually making a difference in the world while also teaching folks how to be minimalist, be debt free and also donate time and money to amazing causes.

I wish all of you would stop dumbing yourself down to any of these people. Use your time more wisely in life.
Hi, Brittani.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:41 am

And yet, you’re here...
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Ughhhh. ImageStopImageactingImagelikeImageyouImageshopImageatImageWalMart!!

Walmart.com is not the same as Walmart. I just realized how deceptive this is. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... 972d4b.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”