BritneyandUnemployed: Clean With Morons (Part 75)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandUnemployed: Clean With Morons (Part 75)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

olemama wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:13 am
I always knew the purpose of the bunk beds was for her to eventually share with one of her siblings. That’s so sick, it’s not the older siblings job to take care of their younger siblings. There’s absolutely no stability in that house, poor Aria has moved SIX times in 8 years because her bitch if a mom can’t keep her legs closed.

It’s obvious Aria is going to be getting N/H ready in the morning while Britney lays in bed with the new crotch goblin, Frank is running around getting Starbucks and Scarlett is running around unattended.
The size of Britney's family (5 kids) and Nolan's disability means Aria will have no choice but to take care of her younger siblings. I grew up in neighborhood with large families ( 4 or more kids) and the rule was always "big 'uns take care of the littles". Parents couldn't manage otherwise. Even Harlow will probably be drafted to take care of the baby.
Of course she is that’s why she’s training them both w/ those baby dolls.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mspenny »

Is there even a sliver of doubt that this baby is a boy?

They definitely know it and are just trying to avoid backlash. The fact that they call him gummy bear, keep saying “he or she” - with he being first, it’s all to soften the blow when people find out that it’s a boy.

I genuinely hope this baby is a girl, and if it’s not, I hope that he doesn’t have the same health issues that Nolan does.

It’s really sad that Britney won’t stop having children. Does she not think that her family is complete yet? How many kids does she need?
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Mspenny wrote:Is there even a sliver of doubt that this baby is a boy?

They definitely know it and are just trying to avoid backlash. The fact that they call him gummy bear, keep saying “he or she” - with he being first, it’s all to soften the blow when people find out that it’s a boy.

I genuinely hope this baby is a girl, and if it’s not, I hope that he doesn’t have the same health issues that Nolan does.

It’s really sad that Britney won’t stop having children. Does she not think that her family is complete yet? How many kids does she need?
I hope it's a healthy baby boy. Despite everything, Britney the broodmare is clearly done with being pregnant and having more kids and I think she would genuinely be more likely to put her foot down on Frank's desire to have more (with her anyway) if he has his boy and girl.

I honestly think that when her and Frank split, if she then ends up with a guy who doesn't want kids with her she will actually be happy to not have anymore. This baby making is to please Frank's needs at this point, not hers.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I dunno, she seems pretty bloody into herself when shes pregnant. Ive seen more of her bare belly these past 9 months than I have of my own.... ever!
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

"Do you think I will make it to 40 weeks?"

We all know damn well that you will start chugging down that castor oil in no time, just like last year
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:41 pm
MommaOfThree wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:52 pm Girl needs a lesson In teaching. Those poor children. She is teaching Harlow to write her name in all capital letters. That’s a no no when teaching a child to write. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... b6799c.jpg
That’s how they just taught my 5 (now 6) year old in her kinder year this year....... 😂 then they learned “the big kid way” aka the correct way. It took all the kids probably a month total to all be able to do both. So 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's completely normal and easier for young kids, and doesn't prevent them from writing properly later on. Harlow is also 3 1/2, not 6. If she's gonna learn writing her name in capital letters soon, that's great.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mspenny wrote:Is there even a sliver of doubt that this baby is a boy?

They know that it’s a boy, they’re just pretending they don’t so they don’t have to answer any DMD related questions.

Not only has she slipped 2-3 times saying “he” but when she posted their date/weight predictions for the baby there wasn’t any gender prediction. You would think the 1st guess would be the gender when two ppl “don’t know” it. I think they’re the only one’s that know, they’re definitely keeping it a secret from the kids and family that’s why their baby shower and gifts were all neutral.

A new baby (healthy or not) is gonna be a shit show for that entire house.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Her IG needs to come with a trigger warning. K have never in my life seen so many pregnancy photos.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

She’s 27 and has legitimately no identity outside of getting pregnant and having babies every 1-2 years. If she gets her tubes tied or manages to make it two full years without getting pregnant again, I predict she’ll have a huge existential crisis. She might feel “done” physically but she’s addicted to the attention she gets when she’s pregnant. And she seems to only enjoy her kids when they’re newborns.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I think she likes feeling needed, it gives her purpose. Once her kids no longer rely on her for breastmilk/diaper changes etc she loses that feeling and yes ofcourse the attention. Some people are born to be mothers and SAHM (and most SAHM have had real life/work experience prior to motherhood. Brit has ZERO) at that, Britney clearly does not enjoy her children and until she figures out a real purpose and drive to her life she will never be content.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilSeb1010 wrote:She’s 27 and has legitimately no identity outside of getting pregnant and having babies every 1-2 years. If she gets her tubes tied or manages to make it two full years without getting pregnant again, I predict she’ll have a huge existential crisis. She might feel “done” physically but she’s addicted to the attention she gets when she’s pregnant. And she seems to only enjoy her kids when they’re newborns.
I think this year will finally be the kick in the ass she needs to finally close her damn legs. When she got pregnant (pre covid) she had the kids going back to school to look forward to but not anymore.

Not only are the kids gonna be home Mon-Fri but she’s the one that has to help them with all their work...not Ean. This is gonna be a VERY hard rest of the year for her, I doubt her and Frank will even have the energy/time to have sex. It’s also obvious Frank was the one that wanted this baby not her. All the responsibilities, chores, no sleep and chaos will eventually come crashing down on them...just watch.
sparklypony
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklypony »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I think she likes feeling needed, it gives her purpose. Once her kids no longer rely on her for breastmilk/diaper changes etc she loses that feeling and yes ofcourse the attention. Some people are born to be mothers and SAHM (and most SAHM have had real life/work experience prior to motherhood. Brit has ZERO) at that, Britney clearly does not enjoy her children and until she figures out a real purpose and drive to her life she will never be content.
I think she likes her kids as newborns because then they're "easy". The can't talk back or have tantrums or such and they completely rely on her.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I genuinely believe this 5th baby is going to be straw that breaks the camels back. These 2 are home full time with a very minimal “work” schedule, abundance of child care help and still can’t seem to get a grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

Frank will leave her and she won’t be able to find anyone else, unless he has kids himself and I could never see Britney being a step-mom. She doesn’t even seem to like her own kids, there’s no way she’d like anyone else’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Seems to be quiet over there in the land of love, I wonder if Masterpiece Morrow is on his way. Or maybe Brit will play games like this radio silence to keep people interested.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

Couldn’t edit..... but it seems she is resting with on and off contractions. Got to drag out the suspense and big gender reveal hey.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:48 pm Ok this is completely off topic but I found this hilariousImageImage:

I already really liked her and that makes me like her even more lol
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Of course she stayed completely off social media & instructed her Caillou looking husband to do the same to make people think she might be in labor...generating traffic to her page. I can’t wait for the baby to be born so she can get a massive dose of what the reality of dealing with 5 kids is like.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:36 am Of course she stayed completely off social media & instructed her Caillou looking husband to do the same to make people think she might be in labor...generating traffic to her page. I can’t wait for the baby to be born so she can get a massive dose of what the reality of dealing with 5 kids is like.
She will not have the experience of a parent of five kids. Let's face it. She's conceded that she hired cleaners, a dog walker and a tutor; she will probably hire a nanny or mother's helper too. Most large families cannot afford this. No matter what Britney says on her instagrams or youtubes, she is not portraying the experiences of a typical sahm. She is contracting out all her parental responsibilities. And what the hired help doesn't do, she will dump on Aria and Harlow.
TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TopazBlues »

Is anyone else kind of worried about the baby being a boy for reasons other than him potentially having DMD? Of course that is a great concern, but I also wonder what will happen if they have a healthy baby boy in regards to Nolan. I am not sure how to phrase this as I want to remain sensitive towards Nolan, but I don't want him to feel "replaced" in anyway. Not that they typically make a big deal about Nolan being the only boy, but I just worry his medical needs may be pushed further back into the darkness if they have a boy to dote on. I hope I've communicated my concerns properly. I just have a bad feeling about this situation.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”