Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I SO wish "influencers" would find another term besides "obsessed" to describe how much they like something.
The definition of obsessed: "to preoccupy or fill the mind continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent"
I'm sure she isn't thinking about those booties continually and to a troubling extent. The only thing she's "obsessed" with, is making more money.
Edited to correct typos
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by begenos1 »

I’ve gone down a Cory/honey rabbit hole. Don’t judge, currently jobless with nothing better to do Ty COVID.

Anyhoooo. Looks like carter spends a lot of time with them, which makes me think that’s why all the kids call her honey instead of grandma.

Can y’all imagine them going to a restaurant or something and showing some tlc then carter calls them grandma / dad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Parquet wrote:
Whateverlove wrote:God forbid this bitch shares a nice comment for once. I'm sure she gets millions of nice DMs from other bland mom's kissing her ass but no shes gotta focus on that one dark comment. Maybe she should stop being an 'influencer' because it looks to be too much for her lol
I've messaged and commented/reacted to her stories since December and she has never read a single one. Typing that out makes me feel pathetic now but...Image

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
To be fair, I imagine she gets hundreds or even thousands of replies to each of her stories now that she has the high number of followers she does.

sah010315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sah010315 »

justhereforthetea88 wrote:Who the hell gets a babysitter every day just so they can go get Starbucks and go to Target? I mean I'm basic as shit and love Starbucks and Target but I wouldn't have a babysitter to go every day. She is literally never with her kids anymore.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I love this comment so much ImageImageImage I am also, basic as shit about SB and target. But I couldn’t believe she admitted to getting a babysitter for that!

CalVel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CalVel »

“I realized I forgot to get on my stories and talk about my Billie razor” aka “I got caught up in mean comments that weren’t really that mean, so I forgot to hold up my end of the deal so Billie isn’t paying me until I talk about it on my story, so here’s how much I love my Billie razor and you can swipe up on any of my 10 stories about it and get it so your husband can shave your legs too”
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Those DIME cosmetics/products are $$$...a far cry from the skincare she used 5 year ago. I don't think the majority of people that follow her can afford this stuff. I know I can't!

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Parquet wrote:Those DIME cosmetics/products are $$$...a far cry from the skincare she used 5 year ago. I don't think the majority of people that follow her can afford this stuff. I know I can't!

And another thing...is stuff like that safe for use during pregnancy??

KatelynChilcote
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatelynChilcote »

Her account has become one huge advertisement place. She rarely posts now unless it has to do with promoting products / advertising or crying about the hate she gets. It’s so bad that it actually SURPRISES me when she posts a story that isn’t about Starbucks, target, or the crap ton of slide ups she does.

travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

The new hair colour and dark eyebrows are ridiculous- she looks like Bert from Bert & Ernie with those dark brows and squinty eyes. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... e34e16.jpg[/IMG]

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

travelmom19 wrote:The new hair colour and dark eyebrows are ridiculous- she looks like Bert from Bert & Ernie with those dark brows and squinty eyes. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... e34e16.jpg[/IMG]

Oh my god ImageImageImageImageImage

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Maybe give you body a break from being pregnant for awhile? Your muscles, tendons, and ligaments aren't meant to be pushed to capacity for such an extended period of time. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... fb9d5a.jpg[/IMG]

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Anyone think that the smile in the recent pics of Crew she posted is so fake and forced. She looks genuinely unhappy. Especially when you see the previous two pictures where she’s beaming.
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

sezzajaydee wrote:Anyone think that the smile in the recent pics of Crew she posted is so fake and forced. She looks genuinely unhappy. Especially when you see the previous two pictures where she’s beaming.
I thought the same exact thing! Her smile is so forced.

mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

Her mom is so embarrassing. Please get off your insta stories and go spend time with your son in law... I mean boyfriend.

Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

Can someone explain more about her mother and ex husband being together? How did you figure this out? Did Brittani ever talk about them being a couple and living together? how long has this weirdness been going on for? was this an affair on Brittani's father and Brittani? if so what video is it all mentioned?
Also-her Mom is a total Trump supporter. Her stories share really crazy crap from really crazy sites!
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Brittani disabled commenting again.

I'm going to unfollow her. She doesn't bring anything to my life anymore and I'm starting to feel really negative just being a creeper and being judgemental. I wish she would lose some of her ego and maybe be more relatable again, but I doubt it. One can hope though!

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I came here to say this. She looks absolutely miserable holding him. She was so burdened and bothered by how clingy he was and had a resentment towards him for not being a girl. She’s a disaster! Maybe if she stopped doing everything “for the gram,” and actually took the time to get herself some help, life wouldn’t be so bad for her. Handle your demons!! Your kids need a healthy mom!! Not a mom who has an estheticly pleasing IG page. There’s no preset for your mental health.

I also saw on Owlets Facebook page that September is infant safety month. How ironic...
sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:40 pm Anyone think that the smile in the recent pics of Crew she posted is so fake and forced. She looks genuinely unhappy. Especially when you see the previous two pictures where she’s beaming.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Why do you guys think she turned off her comments?
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

RiverRose wrote:Why do you guys think she turned off her comments?
Well I know her mom commented on the picture of her and Crew that she posted yesterday, my thoughts are that she doesn't want people following her mom and then trying to figure out the thing with her and Cory? Or maybe she's just feeling sensitive right now getting closer to Crew's birthday? The comments are still on on the sponsored posts.

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

I honestly don't follow her nor watch her videos but love the YTMD forum and saw her name pop up so I watched the beginning of her newest video. I wanted to see if the youngest kid had a binkie and sure enough, sitting at the breakfast table with a damn binkie in his mouth. Is this woman kidding?

Her vocal fry is the worst I have ever heard, ever. My ears were bleeding 30 seconds in. That was enough for me.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”