Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parquet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Parquet »

Vanillacupcake wrote:I honestly don't follow her nor watch her videos but love the YTMD forum and saw her name pop up so I watched the beginning of her newest video. I wanted to see if the youngest kid had a binkie and sure enough, sitting at the breakfast table with a damn binkie in his mouth. Is this woman kidding?

Her vocal fry is the worst I have ever heard, ever. My ears were bleeding 30 seconds in. That was enough for me.
I didn't know there was a term for that! Why is it like that?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Parquet wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:18 pm
Vanillacupcake wrote:I honestly don't follow her nor watch her videos but love the YTMD forum and saw her name pop up so I watched the beginning of her newest video. I wanted to see if the youngest kid had a binkie and sure enough, sitting at the breakfast table with a damn binkie in his mouth. Is this woman kidding?

Her vocal fry is the worst I have ever heard, ever. My ears were bleeding 30 seconds in. That was enough for me.

People do it to sound cute. It’s essentially the new “Valley Girl” talk. It’s really awful. It started to peak after the Kardashians got their show.

It’s 100% not her real voice. I’m sure she does it so often though that it pretty much has become natural at this point.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Dark Ash wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:24 am Can someone explain more about her mother and ex husband being together? How did you figure this out? Did Brittani ever talk about them being a couple and living together? how long has this weirdness been going on for? was this an affair on Brittani's father and Brittani? if so what video is it all mentioned?
Also-her Mom is a total Trump supporter. Her stories share really crazy crap from really crazy sites!
You’ll have to dive deep in the older threads. The gist of it is that she & Cory got married. Had Carter. Life was swell. Or so she thought. Looks like before Carter turned one she was divorced & moved into her own place. Ironically her mother & father divorced at the same exact time.
She has a blog about this where she touches lightly on it. Mentioning how “no one should go through what she has been through” how “hurt she was by her family”. There are subtle hints in most if not all of the blog entries. People have commented how strong she is & how she handled everything so maturely.
Fast forward to present Cory & Tiffani (Brittanis mom) live together. This has been confirmed by their posts. Miss home wrecker Tiffani also shared a Father’s Day post once but didn’t include Jeff but sure enough Cory was there. He also comments on lots of her posts flirty comments & emojis.
I’m not sure if she blatantly said “hey my mom & ex are hooking up” but it doesn’t take a genius to see all the signs. It’s so awkwardly present.
I think it’s disgusting that they use religion as guise to their bullshit. Tiffani’s bio on her Instagram says “Believer in Jesus & grace”. Like stop trying to act holier than thou when we all know Cory’s nasty ass is porking your vintage clam. There’s absolutely no grace for what you did to your own flesh & blood just cause you were all hot & bothered for some basic a$s d.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

It looks like there are a bunch of new people who are seeing Brittani’s true colors. I linked below her old blog, her ex’s & Brittani’s moms blog. You’ll find the following:
  • Subtle hints of the Boren family scandal (Brittani never really fully states what happened but sift through the comments etc)

Old photos of Brittani her past life etc

Her moms blog with flirty posts to Cory

Flirty comments from Cory to Tiffani

Corys blog (doesn’t have much but look at his profile pic. A photo of Tiffani & him)

Brittani’s gender disappointment (looks like it began as early as Carter tbh)
Her old blog is: http://brokenmadebeauti.blogspot.com/?m=1

Her mother’s is: https://www.blogger.com/profile/17085288992672015792

Cory’s is: https://www.blogger.com/profile/06440459190065214951

Cory’s Instagram is private. Her mother’s is not. Some people on this site follow him & have shared screenshots of their posts which clearly shows the same home in the background. Additionally, in today’s day and age, if you really want to find someone you can. They share the same address.

I think a lot of Brittani’s issues stem from her low self esteem that seems to be caused by her mother & ex. I will always give credit where credit is due... absolutely no one deserves what Tiffani Boren & Cory Walton did to Brittani. It’s shameful. It’s just straight up messed up. Millions of people in this world, to do that to your own family is sooooo incredibly fucked up.

** I hope this didn’t violate any rules. If so, one of the admins can delete **
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

FrigidBitch wrote:
Dark Ash wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:24 am Can someone explain more about her mother and ex husband being together? How did you figure this out? Did Brittani ever talk about them being a couple and living together? how long has this weirdness been going on for? was this an affair on Brittani's father and Brittani? if so what video is it all mentioned?
Also-her Mom is a total Trump supporter. Her stories share really crazy crap from really crazy sites!
You’ll have to dive deep in the older threads. The gist of it is that she & Cory got married. Had Carter. Life was swell. Or so she thought. Looks like before Carter turned one she was divorced & moved into her own place. Ironically her mother & father divorced at the same exact time.
She has a blog about this where she touches lightly on it. Mentioning how “no one should go through what she has been through” how “hurt she was by her family”. There are subtle hints in most if not all of the blog entries. People have commented how strong she is & how she handled everything so maturely.
Fast forward to present Cory & Tiffani (Brittanis mom) live together. This has been confirmed by their posts. Miss home wrecker Tiffani also shared a Father’s Day post once but didn’t include Jeff but sure enough Cory was there. He also comments on lots of her posts flirty comments & emojis.
I’m not sure if she blatantly said “hey my mom & ex are hooking up” but it doesn’t take a genius to see all the signs. It’s so awkwardly present.
I think it’s disgusting that they use religion as guise to their bullshit. Tiffani’s bio on her Instagram says “Believer in Jesus & grace”. Like stop trying to act holier than thou when we all know Cory’s nasty ass is porking your vintage clam. There’s absolutely no grace for what you did to your own flesh & blood just cause you were all hot & bothered for some basic a$s d.
ImageImageImageImageImage

mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

FrigidBitch wrote:It looks like there are a bunch of new people who are seeing Brittani’s true colors. I linked below her old blog, her ex’s & Brittani’s moms blog. You’ll find the following:
  • Subtle hints of the Boren family scandal (Brittani never really fully states what happened but sift through the comments etc)

Corys blog (doesn’t have much but look at his profile pic. A photo of Tiffani & him)

Cory’s Instagram is private. Her mother’s is not. Some people on this site follow him & have shared screenshots of their posts which clearly shows the same home in the background. Additionally, in today’s day and age, if you really want to find someone you can. They share the same address.

I think a lot of Brittani’s issues stem from her low self esteem that seems to be caused by her mother & ex. I will always give credit where credit is due... absolutely no one deserves what Tiffani Boren & Cory Walton did to Brittani. It’s shameful. It’s just straight up messed up. Millions of people in this world, to do that to your own family is sooooo incredibly fucked up.

YUCK. Corys blog photo is of her mom and him. Also she stated on her blog that he had a “relationship” outside their marriage. Honestly what a disgusting excuse for a mother. If my mom pulled that trash I would NEVER speak to her again.

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Thank you!!
Last edited by Parquet on Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Tiffani makes Brittani look like a frickin’ angel. What does Cory want with her anyway? She’s disgusting. And psychotic.

I don’t particularly like Brittani, but I’ll say it again, I feel really bad for her. She’s been through some unimaginable shit. Even before her baby died.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

FrigidBitch wrote:It looks like there are a bunch of new people who are seeing Brittani’s true colors. I linked below her old blog, her ex’s & Brittani’s moms blog. You’ll find the following:

This right here ImageImageImage

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

That photo of Brittani and Crew - her eyes are so flat, so dead. She doesn’t come alive till he dies, then she’s glowing & beaming with her smile. Wtf woman???
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

RiverRose wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:45 pm Tiffani makes Brittani look like a frickin’ angel. What does Cory want with her anyway? She’s disgusting. And psychotic.

I don’t particularly like Brittani, but I’ll say it again, I feel really bad for her. She’s been through some unimaginable shit. Even before her baby died.
I agree. Honestly, if I was her I would have taken the opportunity to have moved farrrrrr away. I would have started a new life, me & my son. No weird drama with my ex & mother. ✌🏼

I also feel like she could have really grown as a person. I think she was starting to (you can see it in some of her blog posts) but entering her relationship with Jeff it kind of stopped her growth. She just became a baby making machine. She doesn’t have a hobby besides walking up & down the aisles of target aimlessly. I guess you can say YouTube but come on. She doesn’t work. Shes just kind of going through the motions. Being a mom doesn’t mean you should lose sight of yourself either. :love2:
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Offtopic: Tara Henderson just revealed that she is having a girl. You know Brittani is low key fuming jealous 😂
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

FrigidBitch wrote:Offtopic: Tara Henderson just revealed that she is having a girl. You know Brittani is low key fuming jealous Image
Ohhhh shit!! Do they all do the blood test now to find out so early? Dang. It's almost like a competition or something. I always loved the suspense of waiting until the anatomy scan to find out the gender of my kids.

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:53 am Offtopic: Tara Henderson just revealed that she is having a girl. You know Brittani is low key fuming jealous 😂
Maybe they can trade and those babies can have a chance of being cared for.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

RiverRose wrote:
FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:53 am Offtopic: Tara Henderson just revealed that she is having a girl. You know Brittani is low key fuming jealous Image
Does Tara only have girls?

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Parquet wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:07 am
RiverRose wrote:
FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:53 am Offtopic: Tara Henderson just revealed that she is having a girl. You know Brittani is low key fuming jealous Image
Does Tara only have girls?

She has 2 (now 3) girls, and 1 boy.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Parquet wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:01 am
FrigidBitch wrote:Offtopic: Tara Henderson just revealed that she is having a girl. You know Brittani is low key fuming jealous Image
Ohhhh shit!! Do they all do the blood test now to find out so early? Dang. It's almost like a competition or something. I always loved the suspense of waiting until the anatomy scan to find out the gender of my kids.

I think they’ve made it into some weird competition for sure. It gives more content which in turn = more monayyyy honayyy. 😂🤣😂
It’s all about the Benjamin’s for these ladies.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Binkie boy is going to have that thing in his mouth until he is 18. If she was smart, she would ween him from it before this baby but nope. It's just going to be worse with a new baby in the house especially with how addicted he is to it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:56 pm
Parquet wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:18 pm

People do it to sound cute. It’s essentially the new “Valley Girl” talk. It’s really awful. It started to peak after the Kardashians got their show.

It’s 100% not her real voice. I’m sure she does it so often though that it pretty much has become natural at this point.
:jerry: Yes!! All of this started with the Kardashian's specifically Kourtney. It's all intentional and trying to sound cute and hip. Ewww it's the worst! They are starting to do it on commercials now, nothing cute about it! I could tell hers is super fake and put on.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”