JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:00 am
CottonCandySky wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:Jess has the kids will be kids view. Remember when she let them run around in a restaurant and basically said if others didn't like it then oh well? She loves that her kids are loud, it draws attention to their family. Its always clear T & C don't get away with that at home, I've never seen them run around and be loud.
This. She also loves the quote “pick your battles”. But she doesn’t pick any battle.
I would actually appreciate it if she did pick a battle. She doesn’t need to vlog it, but she can say something like oh BRB I need to handle this. Then come back and say oh where was I before I had to handle that situation. Otherwise I think she is raising her kids to be entitled loud assholes
Or at least follow through with things. But like she said how drake handled the game that time is how she would have handled it but went and picked Kaden up, so what did he learn? She laughs when she does get onto them. Or when a teacher tries to do something she spins it.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Ducklings4 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:40 am I couldn’t imagine her fellow companions were happy that she does not plan ahead. Maybe next time one of them will take the lead and schedule the daily activities. This is the time this is the place if you’re not here too bad. We have traveled with a family who is always late. We left them behind. The next day they were ready to go. I just think it is inconsiderate.
I got so much anxiety from all these tahoe vlogs. Jesss is the exact person I HATE traveling with. I'm the type of person who freaks out when things aren't all booked and planned. It wastes so much time and energy to plan things last minute when you're on vacation.

And I'll give her the benefit of the doubt bc she's never gone, but as someone who goes to Tahoe often, it's known that things book up weeks in advance, especially in the summer. It's a miracle she was able to find rentals day-of.
mef
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mef »

Not only are the boys not in booster seats, which they should really be, but she's driving away when Landon isn't even buckled in yet...
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Sure, kids will be kids. But kids also need to show consideration for others around them.
There’s a time and a place to be loud and screechy and to be quiet. It’s not something just adults should know.

Her kids are in for a rude awakening when they’re older and actually have to be respectable human beings. Hopefully something in them makes them realise, because they sure as hell aren’t going to be taught it.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:13 pm Sure, kids will be kids. But kids also need to show consideration for others around them.
There’s a time and a place to be loud and screechy and to be quiet. It’s not something just adults should know.

Her kids are in for a rude awakening when they’re older and actually have to be respectable human beings. Hopefully something in them makes them realise, because they sure as hell aren’t going to be taught it.
But, their mother is Jess... when has she ever been a respectable human being? I doubt they ever will, if they are always around their mother, and learning that awful behavior, sadly.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:13 pm Sure, kids will be kids. But kids also need to show consideration for others around them.

But, their mother is Jess... when has she ever been a respectable human being? I doubt they ever will, if they are always around their mother, and learning that awful behavior, sadly.
And the family will probably cater to them the way they do Jess. No one around them expects anything more from them, so it's doubtful they'll take the initiative.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I think grabby Kaden may get smacked if he grabs the wrong girl when he's older.These kids haven't been taught consideration for others,so I doubt they'll have any when older.They'll think all women are pushovers,like their mom,and that they can do whatever they want w them
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

buying all of them new backpacks just to make it feel like a 'normal year' is such a waste of money imo
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Lilia wears more appropriate clothes than her mother. Maybe Lilia ought to pick out Jesss’ clothes.
kristi_double
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kristi_double »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 2a12d4.jpg[/IMG]
Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

New thread! Been trying to get one up for a few days, but of course the board/my internet is wonky during my free times...haha

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16467

Return to “JesssFam”