Samika Part 3

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I don’t think she looks like she had surgery, I think really just looks slimmer and healthier. They’ve always been into fitness off and on. Running will give you the look that she has.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

I still think she had surgery and that's why they were gone for MONTHS. They didn't give any other reason.

I also didn't know the car was leased. They really do seem to hide a lot in their videos. I thought Sam BOUGHT that car for Jenn. Guess not.

I'm guessing they are in major debt like Katie and Cullen.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

rosie_dalia wrote:I still think she had surgery and that's why they were gone for MONTHS. They didn't give any other reason.

I also didn't know the car was leased. They really do seem to hide a lot in their videos. I thought Sam BOUGHT that car for Jenn. Guess not.

I'm guessing they are in major debt like Katie and Cullen.
I don’t think the one he bought for Jenn a few years ago was the one she was returning. I think they had a sponsored road trip in a 2020 Highlander a few weeks ago. That’s the car she was talking about returning. And why she was cleaning her car to make it feel new.

I don’t think they’re in debt at all. The only thing I could see them hiding is Sam getting a job off YouTube. They do a lot of sponsored Instagram posts on both of their pages which can pull in a lot of money. They’ve also been on tik tok most of the time they were off YouTube. It’s not like they fell off the face of the earth/social media completely. They just weren’t sure that YouTube was the place for them anymore. With all the demonetization and destruction of YouTube community through comments being shut down on family channels. They were one of the few channels who actually seemed to appreciate viewers constructive (not rude) comments.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah. Sam has always had a bunch of side hustles going. He did really well done ads on IG for BIG companies (Best Buy. McDonald's, etc) and I think they rented when they first moved to Arizona. I have no idea if they have bought yet or not.They are definitely not in the same boat as C&K.
I think that having the rug pulled out from under them by Shay and the Trixin "family" right after PJ was born taught them to be careful.
And I just gotta say, if the shabby way they were treated is how Shay treats his "family", it's certainly not a family I would want to buy into. That was their whole shtick: "join the Family:.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I like that Sam and PJ got to have a little one on one date. I also like that Jenn is trying to relearn flute, I used to play violin in middle school and high school and have always wanted to pick it back up. Ive noticed their channel name is just Sam and Jennika now and no longer Samika.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”