JesssFam: Favoritism Still Shows, Guest Room Woes (Part 143)

lydiaruth
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Favoritism Still Shows, Guest Room Woes (Part 143)

Unread post by lydiaruth »

strikeaposie wrote:
lydiaruth wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:24 am How did Kyson and Kaden get so bloody muddy? Did Jess not watch them? Is she that lazy that she didn’t see the boys get dirty? Or she probably saw and thought “omg a filming opportunity then I can do it in a future vlog and film me yelling at them”

I hate YouTube families. Everything is put on camera with lot of lies and editing for views. I just feel bad for the kids that constantly have a camera shoved in their faces ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it was an add for laundry detergent so she had them get that dirty for her bit.
Another ad! Just what we need! She could be Messs the ad Queen at this point

Natalee888
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Natalee888 »

OMG she cried because someone told her she couldn't film???????? is she serious?????

this woman is ridiculous!!!

I can't stand her
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Natalee888 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:35 am OMG she cried because someone told her she couldn't film???????? is she serious?????

this woman is ridiculous!!!

I can't stand her
In front of her kids, how RuDe.

Jess reminds me of the person that thinks she's tough until she's told no and then she stomps her feet to get her way.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

She's acting like she's some sort of saint for rescuing a bearded dragon but she literally only went there because she wasn't allowed to FILM at the first place she went. That's crazy to me.
sillybananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sillybananas »

How hard is it for her to just say “oops sorry I didn’t realise I couldn’t film”, and then carry on with her day like an adult??? Too hard apparently! Water works and tantrums are how this silly bitch gets her way. What’s the bet she pulled the “I’m a YouTuber with over a million subscribers” card and threatens to name and shame

Bearded dragon is cute though, pity it’ll probably die or escape before the year is out.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sillybananas wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:37 pm How hard is it for her to just say “oops sorry I didn’t realise I couldn’t film”, and then carry on with her day like an adult??? Too hard apparently! Water works and tantrums are how this silly bitch gets her way. What’s the bet she pulled the “I’m a YouTuber with over a million subscribers” card and threatens to name and shame ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bearded dragon is cute though, pity it’ll probably die or escape before the year is out.

Especially since she wants to use her kids as an excuse for why she was so upset. If she's all about just being kind why isn't she teaching them how to react in those situations. Instead she carries it to the parking lot and then in the car with the kids repeating what you know they heard her say.

Its funny to me that Chris is the one they say is the talk to the manager type but he seemed more understanding than she did. I know it's not just pet stores, some YouTubers have gotten in trouble at Target and Best Buy. Some trader Joe's have no pictures signs, that has to do with taking pics for competitors price matching.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Hope she ordered more of those lights for T & C, thats what they wanted.

Were the boys gone when she did the room? Landen was there, is he not going to Drake's now?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

That witch better put LED lights in T&C’s room or I will fight her

hahawhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hahawhat »

wasn’t it tommy and caden that we’re obsessed with star wars way before her kids even liked it? why would she not take this big ass time frame of them being at home to actually redo their room and make it how they wanted. she said they didn’t really care what she did with the room which i don’t believe whatsoever, they probably felt guilty because the room was also a guest room so they had to pick something neutral. their room looks more like a girl room than theirs. and watching her put all this effort and money into her other kids room (having one of them destroy a decor piece the first day) it’s so sad. and chris of course just sits back and observes.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

hahawhat wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:01 pm wasn’t it tommy and caden that we’re obsessed with star wars way before her kids even liked it? why would she not take this big ass time frame of them being at home to actually redo their room and make it how they wanted. she said they didn’t really care what she did with the room which i don’t believe whatsoever, they probably felt guilty because the room was also a guest room so they had to pick something neutral. their room looks more like a girl room than theirs. and watching her put all this effort and money into her other kids room (having one of them destroy a decor piece the first day) it’s so sad. and chris of course just sits back and observes.

I think they were. Just another slap in the face to T & C

It is a girls room, its Hannah's.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

The boys room looked really good tbh but it fucking sucks that T & C got done so dirty. I hope she ordered their LED lights also.

It has to be hurt them to see such blatant favouritism.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

cjl123 wrote:That Image witch Image better Image put Image LED Image lights Image in Image T&C’s Image room Image or Image I Image will Image fight Image her Image

You mean their dad should do that. Seeing as how he did fuck all to decorate their room

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

There aren't many kids I'd say this about because after all they are just kids, but man, Kaden is insufferable, and he's gonna keep getting worse as the years go by and he becomes 100% copy of Jessica
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Her comments to people on Instagram about the lights .. “they showed me the lights they wanted. I didnt know the ones like the twins got even existed but I’m going to show them the next time they come up and see if that’s what they really meant” ... how hard would it be to call, text or FaceTime them to ask? Do they have no communication with those poor boys when they are gone? I get that their room is also a guest room, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t look awesome and be what they wanted, and not some cheap Hobby Lobby display. She’s just more concerned about how potential guests would feel in a room versus her step kids feelings. Because she’s a giant piece of crap.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't believe her lies. Tommy even mentioned the ones he wanted color changed and had a remote. I doubt the twins showed her those, they were exactly what T & C wanted.

Also don't think the twins picked star wars themed, Jess did it on her own. So how would they have been able to pick their lights?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Brook1888 wrote:
cjl123 wrote:That Image witch Image better Image put Image LED Image lights Image in Image T&C’s Image room Image or Image I Image will Image fight Image her Image

You mean their dad should do that. Seeing as how he did fuck all to decorate their room

As controlling as Jessica is I wouldn’t be surprised if chris had to check in with her before ordering something on Amazon.

Bella0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bella0609 »

That dresser was like 500 bucks all on its own plus bedding is usually 50-100 dollars plus the tacky wall paper the lights and decor/furniture she probably spent upwards of $ 1,000 on their bedroom and spent probably half that on Christopher's boy's room. Yet she says she doesnt favor any child yeah jess we believe ya .
Bella0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bella0609 »

And letting that lizzard go on the floor to poo and piss and on the carpet yeah thats some salmonella in the making. Someone is going to end up stepping on it our the kids will rough house and not watch where they are stepping.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

cjl123 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:37 am
    Brook1888 wrote:

As controlling as Jessica is I wouldn’t be surprised if chris had to check in with her before ordering something on Amazon.

She is the type that would get mad and throw it in his face how its her money. She did that room how she wanted it done and SHE wanted the twinkle lights they used so how dare he do something to that room.
    MiloandMax1
    Super Moddie
    Super Moddie

Since the lights were the only thing I remember her saying T & C requested, why didn't she have them show her what they wanted? If she truly had the twins show her? That's why I don't buy that. I can see Jess being the type of step mom throwing it up to T & C how they should live with them if they want those things.

Return to “JesssFam”