Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vocal fry sounds like it would make your throat hurt. I don't know how they keep it up...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Parquet wrote:
RiverRose wrote:
FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:53 am Offtopic: Tara Henderson just revealed that she is having a girl. You know Brittani is low key fuming jealous Image
Maybe they can trade and those babies can have a chance of being cared for.
Does Tara only have girls?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Tara has two girls and one boy this will be her 3rd girl hahaha Tara isn’t a perfectionist after all as she think she is.ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Parquet wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:01 am
FrigidBitch wrote:Offtopic: Tara Henderson just revealed that she is having a girl. You know Brittani is low key fuming jealous Image
Ohhhh shit!! Do they all do the blood test now to find out so early? Dang. It's almost like a competition or something. I always loved the suspense of waiting until the anatomy scan to find out the gender of my kids.

You can do Sneak Peek at eight weeks and get the fast track version with express shipping, which I guarantee is what Tara did. I

It’s not foolproof though - I did it at nine weeks (because if you do it too early you get a false girl result) and found out at my anatomy scan that my boy was actually a girl, lol.

You can also do non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) at nine or ten weeks. That’s a 99% accuracy rate but it’s not usually covered by insurance unless you meet specific criteria (considered high risk, known carrier for a genetic disease, or over 35). It’s a few hundred on its own. I highly suspect that’s what Brittani did. The results take a longer time to get (usually about a week) but like I said, 99% accuracy rate.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

AmateurSnark wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:51 pm
Parquet wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:01 am
FrigidBitch wrote:Offtopic: Tara Henderson just revealed that she is having a girl. You know Brittani is low key fuming jealous Image
Ohhhh shit!! Do they all do the blood test now to find out so early? Dang. It's almost like a competition or something. I always loved the suspense of waiting until the anatomy scan to find out the gender of my kids.

You can do Sneak Peek at eight weeks and get the fast track version with express shipping, which I guarantee is what Tara did. I

It’s not foolproof though - I did it at nine weeks (because if you do it too early you get a false girl result) and found out at my anatomy scan that my boy was actually a girl, lol.

You can also do non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) at nine or ten weeks. That’s a 99% accuracy rate but it’s not usually covered by insurance unless you meet specific criteria (considered high risk, known carrier for a genetic disease, or over 35). It’s a few hundred on its own. I highly suspect that’s what Brittani did. The results take a longer time to get (usually about a week) but like I said, 99% accuracy rate.
Yeah Tara did a sneak peak at 8 weeks. Before she even had her first ultrasound and saw a heartbeat she knew the gender.
I sincerely do not understand what is up with these moms and the constant competing with each other when it comes to babies. All these women just enjoy the attention they get and all vlog content.
NotAboutThePasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotAboutThePasta »

Did anyone notice the name on the ring she shared on IG story today? It was a rainbow band and the ring above it said Cal. I was wondering if that was her subtle way of dropping the new baby’s name it wasn’t her wearing the ring. I don’t think. She reposted it from the brand/designer whoever.

Rightofway
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rightofway »

I don't know why I can't stop following this train wreck... I am all for influences making a living off of their work but at this point her work is ONLY ads. No original content, no personality, just ad after ad. No shade for getting paid and doing add, I just don't know why anyone (me included) follows her other than to see who is laying for her Starbucks today.
Last edited by Rightofway on Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

I see this bitch is funding her next home improvement project by doing what she does best- profiting off her dead son

roxblake75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by roxblake75 »

I think that was the name slip on the ring too. Or she wants everyone to speculate

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

NotAboutThePasta wrote:Did anyone notice the name on the ring she shared on IG story today? It was a rainbow band and the ring above it said Cal. I was wondering if that was her subtle way of dropping the new baby’s name Image it wasn’t her wearing the ring. I don’t think. She reposted it from the brand/designer whoever.

Idk, unless she's gonna get a diamond name ring for each of her kids I don't think thats the name. She seems like the kind of mom who it has to do everything equal for all the kids. But with Jeff's career, I could see Cal for Cal Ripken or something to do with California?

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Rightofway wrote:I don't know why I can't stop following this train wreck... I am all for influences making a living off of their work but at this point her work is ONLY ads. No original content, no personality, just ad after ad. No shade for getting paid and doing add, I just don't know why anyone (me included) follows her other than to see who is laying for her Starbucks today.
I'm right there with you, girl. Image

Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

The name Cal after Cal Ripkin would make total sense considering Jeff LOVES baseball and we all know it will begin with a C
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

This is how it should be done, an influencer using her tragedy and pain to bring awareness and help fund a resource that can take action and make a difference. All proceeds to Suicide Prevention.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 574612.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 326eba.jpg[/IMG]

keeliejo1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by keeliejo1992 »

Parquet wrote:
NotAboutThePasta wrote:Did anyone notice the name on the ring she shared on IG story today? It was a rainbow band and the ring above it said Cal. I was wondering if that was her subtle way of dropping the new baby’s name Image it wasn’t her wearing the ring. I don’t think. She reposted it from the brand/designer whoever.

Idk, unless she's gonna get a diamond name ring for each of her kids I don't think thats the name. She seems like the kind of mom who it has to do everything equal for all the kids. But with Jeff's career, I could see Cal for Cal Ripken or something to do with California?

I am wondering if it is crew's initials.. the c and L make sense.. i don't remember what his middle name was though

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

keeliejo1992 wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:01 am
Parquet wrote:

I am wondering if it is crew's initials.. the c and L make sense.. i don't remember what his middle name was though

Crews middle name is Turner.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

Just spent 5 minutes trying to remember my login info because I needed to log in and say STOP WEARING THOSE STUPID BAND T SHIRTS OVER DRESSES. YOU LOOK STUPID. You aren’t Sydney’s age. Stupid stupid stupid.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

LonelyTown wrote:Just spent 5 minutes trying to remember my login info because I needed to log in and say STOP WEARING THOSE STUPID BAND T SHIRTS OVER DRESSES. YOU LOOK STUPID. You aren’t Sydney’s age. Stupid stupid stupid.
Lmfao!!!!

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Parquet wrote:This is how it should be done, an influencer using her tragedy and pain to bring awareness and help fund a resource that can take action and make a difference. All proceeds to Suicide Prevention.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 574612.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 326eba.jpg[/IMG]

This girl is already more mature than Brittani, and at such a young age. Her video talking about landons passing was heartbreaking and so well spoken.

BBL could never. And won’t.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Her story today made me cringe when she was trying so hard to get emotional. “I’m going to be buying a lot of coffee that day”

Or, just a thought; you could spend the time with your family? Her reactions are just not normal. Everyone’s allowed to grieve differently but she has serious issues.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

keeliejo1992 wrote:
Parquet wrote:

those are the little psycho's initials. Copper Allen Leach

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

minniemickey23 wrote:Her story today made me cringe when she was trying so hard to get emotional. “I’m going to be buying a lot of coffee that day”

Or, just a thought; you could spend the time with your family? Her reactions are just not normal. Everyone’s allowed to grieve differently but she has serious issues.

I'm just tired of how contrived it feels sometimes. Like sometimes you can be really upset and not cry. It's okay. At my daughter's viewing I didn't cry but everyone around me was crying and I felt a little f***** up about it but I wasn't going to fake it.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”