Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bootsncats wrote:Ha! Their latest video is ridiculous (I'm only about 1/4 of the way through viewing ) with them both saying that basically, they don't want to share their lives with the viewers.
Katie: Having to share just makes it so much more stressful.
Cullen: In general, not telling anybody, doing our own thing and living our own lives has been great.

UM.... you are YouTubers for a living, you idiots! If you don't want to share your lives and it is stressful to share with viewers... GET A DIFFERENT JOB!!!!!!
Wow. That's hilarious. And their minions will say "oh, that's ok! Just post when you can! We just want to see you happy!"
Arrrrgh.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

The video was just annoying and I can't believe anything that comes out of Katie's mouth. They mentioned "major changes" coming to their budget. I guess maybe they will have b.s explanations for all of their current spending. I don't know what other changes you could have when you are still in extreme debt.

I guess they are tired of the constant scrutiny and backlash from sharing their "debt disaster".

I am glad they finally admitted they need to declutter their basement. Why keep all of those baby toys and clothes if you are for sure done having kids?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Y0L0

Unread post by Y0L0 »

They mentioned in the video that they received offers, but they were too low. At this point I feel like they should just take it and run. In the long term 10-20k lower than what you want isn't much when your mortgage is 3400 a month and that's 5 months of sitting on the market.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I’m over here lol’ing at the fact they had the audacity to say they didn’t want to share their lives with them. Um hello? Isn’t that the ONE reason they wanted and made it “big” on YT? It’s the “memories they can look back on” whether it’s good or bad. Puhlease, these two.

Get off my Internet already, kbye.
Last edited by wishes on Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Y0L0 wrote:They mentioned in the video that they received offers, but they were too low. At this point I feel like they should just take it and run. In the long term 10-20k lower than what you want isn't much when your mortgage is 3400 a month and that's 5 months of sitting on the market.

They have zero cash to bring with them to closing though. They still need money for lawyers and fees and to pay the difference etc. No bank or lender will lend them money to get out of this money pit. The bank would rather foreclose on them.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Haulnarse wrote:
Y0L0 wrote:They mentioned in the video that they received offers, but they were too low. At this point I feel like they should just take it and run. In the long term 10-20k lower than what you want isn't much when your mortgage is 3400 a month and that's 5 months of sitting on the market.

They have zero cash to bring with them to closing though. They still need money for lawyers and fees and to pay the difference etc. No bank or lender will lend them money to get out of this money pit. The bank would rather foreclose on them.
I feel like that would be the appropriate time to borrow money from her parents to pay the fees and difference. Gets them out of their hole immediately and then they can work on paying them back without the huge 3400 payment every month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oneandonlytara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oneandonlytara »

As per Katie's insta story...

She kept finding "leaves" in her washer after cycles, Gaines kept complaining of a stuffy nose. She did some research on their washer model anddidn't know she was supposed to clean her washer once a month, and found out those "leaves" were mould. She also discovered her washer has a cleaning cycle after eight years of owning it and had never once used it.

What.
Grown.
Adult.

:barf:
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Mark my words she is doing all of this to justify getting a new washer and dryer.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Mark my words she is doing all of this to justify getting a new washer and dryer.

That's how you know she is legitimately addicted to shopping/spending. Anything to get that instant gratification/shopping high.

Washers and dryers are so expensive and are the last thing I would be excited to replace. She is probably fishing for a sponsorship.

Also, how nasty they were washing their clothes in a moldy machine Image. That house has got to smell.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Goodgirl wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:09 am
Haulnarse wrote:

I feel like that would be the appropriate time to borrow money from her parents to pay the fees and difference. Gets them out of their hole immediately and then they can work on paying them back without the huge 3400 payment every month

This is assuming that Katie's parents have any trust that as soon as they loan them money they won't immediately dig themselves into a new hole. I'm guessing they've been down this road before. Wouldn't be surprised if they have offered to help but with conditions, such as securing gainful employment, that Katie doesn't want to agree to. If her parents are big Dave Ramsey followers, he is very adamant about not giving people money if they have a track record of mismanaging their money. He compares it to "giving a drunk a drink." He would probably advise Katie's parents to give some very strict parameters to the financial assistance.

I haven't watched the most recent video because I'm sure they're just talking in circles, but if they suddenly don't want to hear people's comments and don't want to share what's really going on with their debt, I highly doubt it's because they're suddenly on track and doing well. It's probably the opposite. They're spiraling again, perhaps a new credit card. Eating out all the time, back to school shopping hauls, and now suddenly they want a new washing machine? They haven't magically stumbled upon more money, they've found a new line of credit.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

And the flakes in her washing machine are not mold. It's a build up of soap scum and fabric softener. She needs to descale her machine. Treating it as mold is not going to solve the problem, but an industrial strength descaler like Scalex might. I learned this after approximately 5 seconds of googling. Not sure why she couldn't figure this out in her manic state. Oh my God listening to her go on about "mold spores." It's gross, but it's not harming anyone. of course she had to turn it in to a public health crisis in order to justify buying a new one.
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

How are they going to get rid of a house no one wanted in the first place?
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I bet they’ll magically find a gift card to Home Depot.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't understand how they can be so stupid when it comes to their finances. Instead of going on a 6 month shopping spree they should have been saving like crazy to have money to bring to closing. That way they could have accepted one of the offers and gotten the hell out of that mortgage. Instead they will just lose the house to foreclosure. But whatever cause the kids will have expensive clothes, shoes and accessories!

I doubt the will do a spending comparison again because we all know they are eating out again and shopping left and right.

Its clear their whole debt free plan revolves around selling the house and making a little profit. Good luck. There is a reason there are no offers at their asking price.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Cullen looks like he’s abusing hardcore substance. The way he is constantly moving his mouth like that.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Cullen looks like he’s abusing hardcore substance. The way he is constantly moving his mouth like that.

And only a couple of years ago, a statement like that would have brought out people to defend him, saying "Cullen wouldn't do that!".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

I wouldn’t blame Cullen for doing hard core drugs considering he’s stuck living with Katie. Eww. She is the worst wife and mother and just a sh*tty human being all together. So freaking full of herself for no reason at all. I can not understand what he sees in her!

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:44 am
Ckc717 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:46 pm The amount of times they claim to just happen to have a “gift card” is insane!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not to mention that people in serious debt aren't buying a Pottery Barn Kids backpack, lunch box, and water bottle. That water bottle alone was $34.50 with the personalization! I went to the Pottery Barn Kids website and that order was at least $88.50 worth of stuff on sale. They're not paying the mortgage, and they're certainly not paying down debt, but their daughter needs Pottery Barn Kids back-to-school gear. Priorities.
I know Katie didn't do that, but if you catch sales you can get some good deals at PBK. I think the last backpack I got the largest school backpack for less than $20 shipped.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Dark Ash wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:02 pm I wouldn’t blame Cullen for doing hard core drugs considering he’s stuck living with Katie. Eww. She is the worst wife and mother and just a sh*tty human being all together. So freaking full of herself for no reason at all. I can not understand what he sees in her!

In her stories from last night he looked out of it, maybe a long day in the sun (doubtful) but who dress in an inflatable cowboy and horse costume playing the clarinet at 11 pm and not be on something.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

They’re acting like tweakers w this whole washer ordeal. They were outside scrubbing on the drum after dark.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”