Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by LonelyTown »

minniemickey23 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:00 am Her story today made me cringe when she was trying so hard to get emotional. “I’m going to be buying a lot of coffee that day”

Or, just a thought; you could spend the time with your family? Her reactions are just not normal. Everyone’s allowed to grieve differently but she has serious issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dear god her anxiety is gonna be through the roof with all the caffeine she’s gonna be pounding
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

LonelyTown wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:00 am Her story today made me cringe when she was trying so hard to get emotional. “I’m going to be buying a lot of coffee that day”

Or, just a thought; you could spend the time with your family? Her reactions are just not normal. Everyone’s allowed to grieve differently but she has serious issues.

Dear god her anxiety is gonna be through the roof with all the caffeine she’s gonna be pounding
I feel sorry for her baby.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

NotAboutThePasta wrote:Did anyone notice the name on the ring she shared on IG story today? It was a rainbow band and the ring above it said Cal. I was wondering if that was her subtle way of dropping the new baby’s name Image it wasn’t her wearing the ring. I don’t think. She reposted it from the brand/designer whoever.

I think it was someone else tagging her but she made it so big that you had to hold the video to see the persons name.

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Just watching her stories from earlier toady, I don’t like her, never have and I truly feel sad that Crew passed away and his mom is profiting off his young life, every minute of every hour, every damn day....BUT she acts as if his upcoming birthday is something we should all stop what we are doing to “remember Crew”. I mean this is WEIRD SHIT.

I truly think she’s banking on his bday for some more cash. More tags, more engagement on her insta, she mentioned his birth vlog on stories so people will watch it, more views for this pyscho “wiping non existent tears” Brittani oh so boring Leaching off everyone she can.

Idk why I let her get under my skin so much🥴I truly rank her up there as one of the worst, with Tara being in lead, and Brit, IMO, very close second.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Momma2three wrote:Just watching her stories from earlier toady, I don’t like her, never have and I truly feel sad that Crew passed away and his mom is profiting off his young life, every minute of every hour, every damn day....BUT she acts as if his upcoming birthday is something we should all stop what we are doing to “remember Crew”. I mean this is WEIRD SHIT.

I truly think she’s banking on his bday for some more cash. More tags, more engagement on her insta, she mentioned his birth vlog on stories so people will watch it, more views for this pyscho “wiping non existent tears” Brittani oh so boring Leaching off everyone she can.

Idk why I let her get under my skin so muchImageI truly rank her up there as one of the worst, with Tara being in lead, and Brit, IMO, very close second.
I found that to be so weird too especially when she said to tell the person you pay for their lunch or coffee that day that it is in honor of Crew's birthday. Like 99% of the world has no fucking idea who they are.

Why hasn't she started some sort of non profit to help people in similar situations? She has the followers to easily raise money and do it. Oh wait, she cares more about getting money for herself.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

The single act of kindness is a great idea but her examples were privileged and out in left field. How about you donate your time to families/women/children in need? I was homeless for a good 7 months of my life and am forever grateful to the charities that helped me get me on my feet. Or help someone with their groceries. If their bill is 100 then give them 25

She’s such a fucking airhead. I legit don’t understand how someone that stupid has gotten through life. Her idea of kindness isbpaying for some basic upper middle class mom in a suburban’s chic fila

If fans are reading this - please don’t do that lol
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:The single act of kindness is a great idea but her examples were privileged and out in left field. How about you donate your time to families/women/children in need? I was homeless for a good 7 months of my life and am forever grateful to the charities that helped me get me on my feet. Or help someone with their groceries. If their bill is 100 then give them 25

She’s such a fucking airhead. I legit don’t understand how someone that stupid has gotten through life. Her idea of kindness isbpaying for some basic upper middle class mom in a suburban’s chic fila

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:51 pm The single act of kindness is a great idea but her examples were privileged and out in left field. How about you donate your time to families/women/children in need? I was homeless for a good 7 months of my life and am forever grateful to the charities that helped me get me on my feet. Or help someone with their groceries. If their bill is 100 then give them 25

Seriously my thoughts exactly .. buy someone’s lunch ? Pay it forward in crews name ? Made zero sense to me. I’m all for acts of kindness but that’s all she’s doing when there is SO SO much she could use her platform for.
wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

Didn't she mention in her stories a few months back, right before she took her week long social media hiatus, that she and Jeff were working on setting up a foundation in Crew's name? She was saying it's been exhausting setting one up while wiping away her nonexistent tears, anyone remember that? Whatever happened with that? Wonder if that was even true.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

She could pay for a few families groceries with the leftover GFM money as an act of kindness.
Oh wait. She spent that on her new house.
My bad.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

glowing564 wrote:
JeasicaA71184 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:51 pm The single act of kindness is a great idea but her examples were privileged and out in left field. How about you donate your time to families/women/children in need? I was homeless for a good 7 months of my life and am forever grateful to the charities that helped me get me on my feet. Or help someone with their groceries. If their bill is 100 then give them 25

Seriously my thoughts exactly .. buy someone’s lunch ? Pay it forward in crews name ? Made zero sense to me. I’m all for acts of kindness but that’s all she’s doing when there is SO SO much she could use her platform for.
From her stories it looks like people are taking this more seriously than she is. I am loving the donations to the various children's hospitals, Ronald McDonald Houses, and research Foundations.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

sezzajaydee wrote:She could pay for a few families groceries with the leftover GFM money as an act of kindness.
Oh wait. She spent that on her new house.
My bad.
Whatever was left was no doubt spent on fall decor. That shes had a terribly hard time putting up cos fall decor reminds her she has to show shes grieving her baby still as his birthday is in fall ImageImageImage
KatelynChilcote
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatelynChilcote »

Did she really send cash to school with his binkie? From the story it looks like he took it out long enough for a picture and then she picked it up from the ground and handed it back to him, for it to go straight to his mouth.

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

When her Instagram followers dips down to 870k she always announces a new giveaway bringing her followers back to 873k-ish.

When showcasing the boys’ lunchboxes, she decided to showcase a girls version with crying emojis. Idk why she does that to herself. She’s constantly giving herself gender disappointment. 🤦🏻‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

FrigidBitch wrote:When her Instagram followers dips down to 870k she always announces a new giveaway bringing her followers back to 873k-ish.

When showcasing the boys’ lunchboxes, she decided to showcase a girls version with crying emojis. Idk why she does that to herself. She’s constantly giving herself gender disappointment. Image
I noticed that too, about the pink one.

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Parquet wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:27 am
glowing564 wrote:

From her stories it looks like people are taking this more seriously than she is. I am loving the donations to the various children's hospitals, Ronald McDonald Houses, and research Foundations.

It has gotten better since I posted that ! Her followers have been far more clever and generous than she has.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Parquet wrote:
FrigidBitch wrote:When her Instagram followers dips down to 870k she always announces a new giveaway bringing her followers back to 873k-ish.

When showcasing the boys’ lunchboxes, she decided to showcase a girls version with crying emojis. Idk why she does that to herself. She’s constantly giving herself gender disappointment. Image

God she is trapped in traditional gender expression, isn't she?
A boy can carry a pink lunch box. These influencers who are so obsessed with having a baby girl irritate TF out of me. Even if they have a girl, there's no guarantee that she'll be a pretty pink princess and want to have unicorn tea parties. She could be like my daughter, and hate pink, and love to play basketball.
None of these women are taking into account that the longed-for daughter is going to be an individual with tastes and desires and interests of her own.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:34 am
Parquet wrote:

A boy can carry a pink lunch box. These influencers who are so obsessed with having a baby girl irritate TF out of me. Even if they have a girl, there's no guarantee that she'll be a pretty pink princess and want to have unicorn tea parties. She could be like my daughter, and hate pink, and love to play basketball.
None of these women are taking into account that the longed-for daughter is going to be an individual with tastes and desires and interests of her own.

I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately, Brittani wants a “mini me”. She’ll pinkify that “nursh-ry” to her aesthetic. I mean, she does it now to the boys. Forget what they like. It’s what miss Brittani likes & what looks good for the gram. :roll:
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

FrigidBitch wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:34 am
Parquet wrote:I noticed that too, about the pink one.

I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately, Brittani wants a “mini me”. She’ll pinkify that “nursh-ry” to her aesthetic. I mean, she does it now to the boys. Forget what they like. It’s what miss Brittani likes & what looks good for the gram. :roll:
I was surprised that she kept the Toy Story 3 or is it Toy Story 4, backpack and lunchbox for Cash since she canceled his room theme.

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Parquet wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:22 pm
FrigidBitch wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:34 am God she is trapped in traditional gender expression, isn't she?

I was surprised that she kept the Toy Story 3 or is it Toy Story 4, backpack and lunchbox for Cash since she canceled his room theme.

Her “style” is definitely borrowed. She most likely saw a little boys room that she liked, then redid Cash’s just like it, negating what he truly liked.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”