Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by Apm1993 »

I CANT WATCH ONE MORE STORY ABOUT THIS FREAKING WASHER.
If they’re dragging this out to “justify” buying a new washer without judgement from followers - mission accomplished!
I don’t give a single crap if they buy three industrial washers and spend $15K, as long as they just shut up about the current one.

And yes, total trash tweakers spraying off their disassembled washing machine in their driveway after dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by emlyx »

At this moment I'm just waiting for it to crash and burn. They are nuts. Overspenders, justify every useless thing, go on vacations and drags Dave Ramsey name to the mud. I'm waiting for them to file chapter 13. Go on, buy the Washer, dryer, brand new appliances, new everything

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

emlyx wrote:At this moment I'm just waiting for it to crash and burn. They are nuts. Overspenders, justify every useless thing, go on vacations and drags Dave Ramsey name to the mud. I'm waiting for them to file chapter 13. Go on, buy the Washer, dryer, brand new appliances, new everything Image

Next vlog we will hear “We found this new washer and dryer on FaceBook Market it only cost us $10 less than brand new. So we saved. God has blessed us”
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

emlyx wrote:At this moment I'm just waiting for it to crash and burn. They are nuts. Overspenders, justify every useless thing, go on vacations and drags Dave Ramsey name to the mud. I'm waiting for them to file chapter 13. Go on, buy the Washer, dryer, brand new appliances, new everything Image

That's all I am waiting for at this point. I was skeptical of them back in January but I still had hope that they would actually make changes and create better content again. They have fallen back into their old habits and I think they are heading for a big crash and burn. I feel bad for the kids and hope they are not impacted too negatively by their parents idiot choices.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow, this is such a hysterical situation and I am just amazed. Katie showed in her instastories how the pottery barn lunch box had already started to fall apart while the one from aldi has been fine. This idiot spent $25 on a tiny little lunch box . Who the hell does that? This is just a prime example of how they got into debt in the first place. Katie falls for marketing scams and thinks that expensive automatically means great quality. She defended her pottery barn, personalized, super expensive garbage because its "such good quality" and now it is literally falling apart. I can't stop laughing, also it serves her right for splurging on princess Gaines and pretty much forgetting about Brooks.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Boymomma123 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:49 am Wow, this is such a hysterical situation and I am just amazed. Katie showed in her instastories how the pottery barn lunch box had already started to fall apart while the one from aldi has been fine. This idiot spent $25 on a tiny little lunch box Image. Who the hell does that? This is just a prime example of how they got into debt in the first place. Katie falls for marketing scams and thinks that expensive automatically means great quality. She defended her pottery barn, personalized, super expensive garbage because its "such good quality" and now it is literally falling apart. I can't stop laughing, also it serves her right for splurging on princess Gaines and pretty much forgetting about Brooks.

Yes, imagine having $80,000 in consumer debt plus a mortgage you can't afford, and you're spending $80 for one child's back-to-school backpack/lunchbox/water bottle. I'm sure Pottery Barn will replace it, but it's clearly not worth $24.50 for a lunchbox. Needing to buy the most expensive, status signally crappy kid's lunchbox is a prime example of the warped mindset that got them into debt.

It's not about quality, it's about what signals to the outside world that Katie is successful and better than. She needs the world to know that her kid gets Pottery Barn Kids because maybe then she can prove that everything is perfect and they're the perfect family. In reality her home life is a mess and everything is going to shit. You'd think by now she'd realize that she uses her spending to overcompensate for their internal dysfunction.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Did anyone else see all the spices she put it the taco meat? RANCH SEASONING?! Is she serious?? She cooks like a 18 year old college kid who has NO CLUE.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She will wait a few months and contact PB that the lunchbox is messed up. By that point it will be too late and she will bitch it wore out after two days. Like she did with Kohl’s return.
Of course she cooks like an 18 year old clueless college student, she has never grown up. She has had her life handed to her on a silver platter and was never taught to be appreciative. That is how she is raising Gaines and Cullen does nothing to stop it.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

auntasaurus19 wrote:Did anyone else see all the spices she put it the taco meat? RANCH SEASONING?! Is she serious?? She cooks like a 18 year old college kid who has NO CLUE.

I about vomited when she said she usually puts ranch seasoning in taco meat! No wonder the kids won't eat what she cooks! How hard is it to just use regular taco seasonings? I agree she is a 40 year old woman living like a college kid. Which is somewhat insulting to college kids. I was able to cook meals in high school. Katie is just so dysfunctional.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:Did anyone else see all the spices she put it the taco meat? RANCH SEASONING?! Is she serious?? She cooks like a 18 year old college kid who has NO CLUE.

I about vomited when she said she usually puts ranch seasoning in taco meat! No wonder the kids won't eat what she cooks! How hard is it to just use regular taco seasonings? I agree she is a 40 year old woman living like a college kid. Which is somewhat insulting to college kids. I was able to cook meals in high school. Katie is just so dysfunctional.

Right? Ranch seasoning in taco meat is just disgusting.
Does she know how to make anything that doesn't have either ranch seasoning, cream cheese, or both?
And yes, saying that she cooks like a college student is definitely an insult to many college students. Although, there was a caveat in the OP: "18 year old college student _with no clue_". So college students with a clue are exempted.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Yep, totally living the designer name lifesyle on a store brand budget.

Katie, PLEASE let Cullen stick with the cooking. Gross. I mean, she used to put honey on her pizza... say whaaa? :barf:
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hate how she throws her own feelings and preferences onto Gaines. She claimed they offered a replacement lunchbox that was a different pattern since they were out of the original. Katie then claimed at the end that her 6 year old would be upset if it didn't match the bookbag. I don't have any girls so I guess I could be way off base here but I highly doubt she would be that upset. Katie wants them to match. My son is around the same age and picked out the most random back to school supplies and nothing matches.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:I hate how she throws her own feelings and preferences onto Gaines. She claimed they offered a replacement lunchbox that was a different pattern since they were out of the original. Katie then claimed at the end that her 6 year old would be upset if it didn't match the bookbag. I don't have any girls so I guess I could be way off base here but I highly doubt she would be that upset. Katie wants them to match. My son is around the same age and picked out the most random back to school supplies and nothing matches.

Actually, I'm betting that Gaines _would_ be upset if they didn't match.
And you know why? Because Katie has hammered into her little head that they must match...

Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

Boymomma123 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:22 am I hate how she throws her own feelings and preferences onto Gaines. She claimed they offered a replacement lunchbox that was a different pattern since they were out of the original. Katie then claimed at the end that her 6 year old would be upset if it didn't match the bookbag. I don't have any girls so I guess I could be way off base here but I highly doubt she would be that upset. Katie wants them to match. My son is around the same age and picked out the most random back to school supplies and nothing matches.

I just watched her Instastory about this. She won't accept another lunchbox because it doesn't match? Really? Katie, your white privilege is showing. Why doesn't she just return the Pottery Barn lunchbox and get another $10 one from Aldi, like she did for Brooks. Oh right- because Princess has to have everything match exactly.
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

Why is katie so obsessive about things? First the washing machine and now are going to have 100 instastories about the lunchbox. I bet by this time next week there will be a new lunchbox and a new washing machine.There is a mental health issue going on there for sure.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I do not have a PhD in psychology, but one thing I told all my preschool parents was flexibility is key to raising a well rounded child. Not returning a lunchbox because your almost six year old can’t handle her lunchbox and backpack is not teaching your child to be flexible and to handle life’s difficulties with grace. I hope this makes sense.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:I do not have a PhD in psychology, but one thing I told all my preschool parents was flexibility is key to raising a well rounded child. Not returning a lunchbox because your almost six year old can’t handle her lunchbox and backpack is not teaching your child to be flexible and to handle life’s difficulties with grace. I hope this makes sense.
Makes perfect sense

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:I do not have a PhD in psychology, but one thing I told all my preschool parents was flexibility is key to raising a well rounded child. Not returning a lunchbox because your almost six year old can’t handle her lunchbox and backpack is not teaching your child to be flexible and to handle life’s difficulties with grace. I hope this makes sense.
Yes! 100% makes complete sense.

Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

Is Katie really allowing those kids to walk around inside the car unbuckled while she's driving around??? (Latest YT video where Brooks goes to his first day of school)
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

The whole time im watching those instastories im wondering why they are going through so much trouble and spending even MORE money on shipping when you KNOW that the lunch box sucks. The new one will come in and within another couple of weeks it will be falling apart again because its the exact same lunchbox. Why not run to aldi and grab one like brooks has??

Return to “Cullen and Katie”