JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

In the middle wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:52 am
Parquet wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:18 am That was me too...I lurked for a month or two and then had to join. I have a love/hate relationship with BBL. I love her overall but hate who she has become over the past few months with all the ads, materialism, etc.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
This is an honest question - what is there to love about her? I hadn’t heard of her before Crew passed, so maybe I missed something likeable previous to that?

Yeah I’m wondering that too...her personality is like a pile of bricks. There is none there. She offers no substance. I’d argue none of them offer substance lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:
In the middle wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:52 am
Parquet wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:18 am That was me too...I lurked for a month or two and then had to join. I have a love/hate relationship with BBL. I love her overall but hate who she has become over the past few months with all the ads, materialism, etc.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
This is an honest question - what is there to love about her? I hadn’t heard of her before Crew passed, so maybe I missed something likeable previous to that?

Yeah I’m wondering that too...her personality is like a pile of bricks. There is none there. She offers no substance. I’d argue none of them offer substance lol
Me three.
What is there to love about her? Glad I'm not the only one asking.
It seems to me that some of these influencers have nothing more going for them than the ability to somehow amass a following. And it's like people think "so many people follow her. She _must_ be special", without really thinking about why.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DramaLlama26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaLlama26 »

I'm only speaking for myself in regards to some YT channels in general, not BBL, because I only heard of her right when Crew passed. But I've had some favorite channels that didn't have a huge following and as their channel grew and grew, they became more fake and materialistic to me. I could see how I could like someone like BBL back in the day...I love target, decorating, being a mom, etc. BUT now, nothing is genuine about it to me. It's all very forced (like the "I just wanted to hop on here real quick to tell you that I'm having a baby in case you forgot. I'm sitting in my nursery that I spent $1000s decorating because, did I mention that I'm having a baby? Oh and since you asked, here is some children's medicine that the company asked me to talk about. I mean here's a product I love and use all the time. I love them because it gives me money to buy more starbucks. I mean, I love them because they're 100% organic. I love them so much. Swipe up for 15% off your first order because the mortgage payment is due on the 1st. Did I mention I'm having a baby?"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

DramaLlama26 wrote:I'm only speaking for myself in regards to some YT channels in general, not BBL, because I only heard of her right when Crew passed. But I've had some favorite channels that didn't have a huge following and as their channel grew and grew, they became more fake and materialistic to me. I could see how I could like someone like BBL back in the day...I love target, decorating, being a mom, etc. BUT now, nothing is genuine about it to me. It's all very forced (like the "I just wanted to hop on here real quick to tell you that I'm having a baby in case you forgot. I'm sitting in my nursery that I spent $1000s decorating because, did I mention that I'm having a baby? Oh and since you asked, here is some children's medicine that the company asked me to talk about. I mean here's a product I love and use all the time. I love them because it gives me money to buy more starbucks. I mean, I love them because they're 100% organic. I love them so much. Swipe up for 15% off your first order because the mortgage payment is due on the 1st. Did I mention I'm having a baby?"
Bonnie Hoellein is a classic example of that. She was one of the few vloggers I could tolerate. My daughter is the big YT watcher in my house. But I enjoyed watching her. And the richer she got, and the more people telling her how they looked up to her SO much as a mom, the more she changed. And now the "mom" vlogger has a nanny! And I'm sorry, with all her kids in school, she can't possibly be so busy that she needs a nanny. Especially since she doesn't even edit vlogs anymore.
It's just strange to me. Lots of moms like Target and Starbucks and being a mom. What makes these ones so special? The relentless self-marketing?
And I have to say, there's something really wrong with the state of things, when people risking their health to keep grocery stores and pharmacies open during the pandemic barely make a living wage, but these people just do a few swipe-ups, and make an obscene amount of money.
Rant over.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

DramaLlama26 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:22 am I'm only speaking for myself in regards to some YT channels in general, not BBL, because I only heard of her right when Crew passed. But I've had some favorite channels that didn't have a huge following and as their channel grew and grew, they became more fake and materialistic to me. I could see how I could like someone like BBL back in the day...I love target, decorating, being a mom, etc. BUT now, nothing is genuine about it to me. It's all very forced (like the "I just wanted to hop on here real quick to tell you that I'm having a baby in case you forgot. I'm sitting in my nursery that I spent $1000s decorating because, did I mention that I'm having a baby? Oh and since you asked, here is some children's medicine that the company asked me to talk about. I mean here's a product I love and use all the time. I love them because it gives me money to buy more starbucks. I mean, I love them because they're 100% organic. I love them so much. Swipe up for 15% off your first order because the mortgage payment is due on the 1st. Did I mention I'm having a baby?"

You make a good point! Money changes people and then more money they make the more they spend and the less happy they become

I think as a working mom myself I have never related to any of the content. They are all carbon copies of each other and it makes me wonder why “mom life” is only one dimensional. I hate target and don’t shop there...I hate Starbucks and much prefer my Walmart brand coffee in my 20 dollar drip coffee maker that’s 8 years old. It would be nice to see someone differnt who goes against what is “trendy” or “basic.” I also have to wonder if the average mom watching these channels copies these “trends” instead of being authentic. The YouTube world is just super bizarre imo but people eat it right up
Xoxogabby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Xoxogabby »

On Brittanis most recent insta post I posted “ is your mom dating the father of your oldest son?” Like 30 mins ago and now all the comments are off for that photo LOL
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Xoxogabby wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:00 pm On Brittanis most recent insta post I posted “ is your mom dating the father of your oldest son?” Like 30 mins ago and now all the comments are off for that photo LOL
Savage. Clearly we have our answer lol. She cannot hide it forever !!
Xoxogabby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Xoxogabby »

glowing564 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:04 pm
Xoxogabby wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:00 pm On Brittanis most recent insta post I posted “ is your mom dating the father of your oldest son?” Like 30 mins ago and now all the comments are off for that photo LOL
I just posted it on the give away post. I’m not being mean so she cannot call me a hater. I do expect to be blocked though LOL
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

glowing564 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:04 pm
Dude, If I were Brittani, I'd say FUCK Tiffani and cut off all ties and expose her to all her followers. She could make an exposing video about her mom's relationship with her ex. It would get SO many views and she would get a lot of sympathy (which we know she lives for) and it would kind of explain away a lot of her own questionable behavior (for the people who don't already know about Tiffany/Cory).
Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

Not only should BBL expose her completely crazy mother and ex husband (pretty sure they’re married bc she wears rings on her wedding ring finger)...but I really wish that some of the drama channels (like slo4n who just did an incredible one on Britneyandbaby) would expose BBL for taking a ton of money from a Go Fund Me acct set up for her gravely ill/hurt infant son!... and then spending it on herself and never doing anything but make the most money she can off of him for every day since!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Her nasty ass mom has turned off her comments and limited the Comments on her older posts on insta. The truth is coming to light. I for one, along with others on here have always believed this “rumor” to be a fact. Good to know it’s coming to light. I find this whole family to be trash.

Brit may have gotten my sympathy for what her mom did to her BUT that all went out the window the moment she reveled in the limelight of Crew dying, profited off him and still does to this day, while managing to squeeze non existent tears from her uneven eyes. BLAHHHHHH.

And one last thing....her mom is fugly, both on the outside and inside...100%.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

The thing about BBL that I find so disturbing is that her life is one big commercial. Her house, kids, hair, lashes, tears, everything is fake. I watch other youtubers who have sponsered videos. This Crazy Life is one of them. She is really sweet and her house looks like a home and she seems to be a really good mom and her husband seems like a nice guy. I don't feel like I'm watching an infomercial with her. But, brit has no content unless it is to sell stuff. Her trying so hard to cry when she speaks of her dead son makes her seem like a plastic shell. No warmth. I cannot ever imagine her staying up with a vomiting toddler all night, or nursing a wound, or getting peed on, or any of the other not-so-glamorous things that moms do. It is sad really. And, probably a lot of it has to do with her shitty example of what a mom is.
Simpyaz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Simpyaz »

Dark Ash wrote:Not only should BBL expose her completely crazy mother and ex husband (pretty sure they’re married bc she wears rings on her wedding ring finger)...but I really wish that some of the drama channels (like slo4n who just did an incredible one on Britneyandbaby) would expose BBL for taking a ton of money from a Go Fund Me acct set up for her gravely ill/hurt infant son!... and then spending it on herself and never doing anything but make the most money she can off of him for every day since!

Omg. I didnt think it could get worse. If they’re married that is absolutely disgusting. Howwwwwww does brittani have a relationship with this woman!? It’s seriously beyond me.

Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Maybe I’m too cynical, but I don’t believe her sob story. I think it’s just a desperate attempt to get attention.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

When she posts on insta that the car in front of her paid for her coffee and her special song was on the radio... I call BS! No way did this actually happen. 🤢
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

This whole paying for coffee thing is dumb. Food ok because that's something someone needs to live but a $6 cup of coffee isn't.

I think she made up the whole story. If she didn't, the odds of that happening are probably decent because she goes almost everyday and they probably watch her stories. It wouldn't be that hard to find her.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Avapoppy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Avapoppy »

Maybe I’m just an emotional sap, but am I the only one who got teary-eyed watching her instagram stories!? I know we snark on her a lot, but man sometimes I feel like she’s emotionless but then sometimes I can really feel her pain. Like can’t imagine loosing my baby and having his first birthday coming up. It would destroy anybody :(
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

charliema16 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:14 am When she posts on insta that the car in front of her paid for her coffee and her special song was on the radio... I call BS! No way did this actually happen. 🤢
I also call BS on the old woman whose dead husband's birthday is the same as Crew's. She's such a dumbass.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

“Crying” in her car to SWIPE UP to watch my vlog!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Avapoppy wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:17 am Maybe I’m just an emotional sap, but am I the only one who got teary-eyed watching her instagram stories!? I know we snark on her a lot, but man sometimes I feel like she’s emotionless but then sometimes I can really feel her pain. Like can’t imagine loosing my baby and having his first birthday coming up. It would destroy anybody :(
Of course I feel bad for her. I don't like her and I think she's a psychopath, but she lost her child and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. (And I don't think she had anything to do with it. I know some people have their suspicions and I somewhat understand their skepticism, but I just don't believe she would do that.)

Anyway, regardless of my sympathy, I don't believe her story today. Sounds like BS to me.

Whoever "made that donation" obviously follows Brittani so I'm sure they would speak up if they saw on her stories that Brittani was one of the customers who received their donation. Then again, I guess anyone could claim that it was them.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”