Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by lmmomSD »

marshmallowfluf wrote:The whole time im watching those instastories im wondering why they are going through so much trouble and spending even MORE money on shipping when you KNOW that the lunch box sucks. The new one will come in and within another couple of weeks it will be falling apart again because its the exact same lunchbox. Why not run to aldi and grab one like brooks has??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, duh, because then it won't match, and Gaines will freak out, because that is the person Katie has turned her into.
And the poster above who talked about needing to teach kids how to handle disappointment was spot on. If you don't teach your children how to handle disappointment, you're dooming them to go through life upset.
Bet Brooks knows how to handle disappointment.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Littlemama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Littlemama »

At first I was thinking Katie may have got her parents to pay for the backpack and lunch box. But I feel like they would of bought Brooks one too. I just can't believe the difference they make in those kids. Katie just pisses me off. I can't stand her!
justmeelinex
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmeelinex »

Oh great idea, let’s buy 4 dollar candles. Who care about debts anyways?

Seriously, she had a shopping addiction. It’s crazy.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

My 6 year old had never cared about matching. Than again I haven’t raised her to be a brat. She’s all about being comfortable. She’s had the same lunchbox since she was 4 lol. It’s still held up as well. I just wash it a few times every year. She’s virtual school this year so I haven’t kept up with it. Unlike Katie we don’t buy things every year just because it’s a new year... Gaines sounds like an actual nightmare and like she would be a bully in school.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Imagine if the giant glob of sour cream on your child's plate (to dip fried shrimp into?) was bigger than the three wilted pieces of romaine lettuce that is supposed to constitute a serving of vegetables.

Everything they eat is either deep fried or covered in Ranch. I see that Katie looks to be back to her usual size. I guess the effects of the ADD medication wore off?
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I hate how she justifies shipping Brooks off to "school" at 1 year old because he just needs structure in a building with teachers. Obviously all kids benefit from structure but you can provide that at home for the first few years!

I feel like the family is always going to have issues until Katie comes to terms with her overwhelming inability to properly handle life as a parent. Poor little buddy is desperate for school and teachers because that is probably the only place he is interacted with. I am not trying to take away from the benefits of preschool but Katie just drives me insane by claiming they can't have structure at home. That is literally your job as a parent!

She is back to claiming he has sensory issues and needs to swing everyday. She is so quick to label Brooks and never give praise. Yet Gaines is and insufferable brat with few redeeming qualities (not her fault) and she gives little criticism. No wonder he wants his teacher he is craving a positive maternal interaction. So sad

They are back to posting their nasty meals I see. The sad thing is the fried shrimp and wilted lettuce was a balanced meal in Katie's mind.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

But ya'll, it wasn't pizza or cheese noodles. -slow clap-

;)
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bootsncats »

Katie's insane instastories about the stupid lunchbox were maddening. I knew the end result would be that she is just going to buy a new one. There is no way they are going to send the broken one back and just get a refund. PBK does not work that way. And like someone else said, why would you even want another of the same kind when it is clearly a piece of junk?!? One last thing... does BROOKS's lunchbox match HIS backpack?!! I'm sure it doesn't.

Just watching the latest vlog and again, I'm so sad for Brooks and the way he is treated. Even when the kids came downstairs first thing in the morning, Gaines gets a hug and a snuggle and a sweet sounding Good morning. Brooks gets a Good Morning, buddy. I realized what Katie sounds like when she talks to Brooks... she talks to him like you talk to a child that you don't particularly like. Like she just tolerates him.

Katie says Brooks just LOVES structure and a routine and being in a building and in a classroom. Wow... well, here's an amazing idea for you, Katie. GIVE him a routine and structure at HOME!!! What ONE YEAR old just loves going to a building for structure. He likes it now b/c that is the only place he gets structure. She is ridiculous.

Don't get me started on the swing... she says, "It helps with vestibular stimulation, something like that... It just helps with sensory needs and impulsivity?" She doesn't even KNOW what it helps or why yet he has to do it every morning. SO insane!!!

I'll stop with this since this post is longer than I intended. They are so freaking stupid with listing the "work" they have to do with having kids home like getting tires changed and taking dogs to the vet and answering emails. How do they think the REST OF THE WORLD manages to do all of these things WITH kids at home???? So stupid...

I lied about one more thing b/c I just heard this.... OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! They are sending Gaines to her old preschool to go there on her virtual days of school from her public kindergarten. WHAT?!!?!! They took a spot at her preschool when they are HOME EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!! I think that is so awful. I am sure those spots were meant for working parents who CANNOT be home with their small kids to do virtual learning. I am stunned but not....
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

marshmallowfluf wrote:The whole time im watching those instastories im wondering why they are going through so much trouble and spending even MORE money on shipping when you KNOW that the lunch box sucks. The new one will come in and within another couple of weeks it will be falling apart again because its the exact same lunchbox. Why not run to aldi and grab one like brooks has??

Not to stick up for Katie because she sucks but the lunchboxes and backpacks are 100% sold out at Aldi and have been for weeks. Aldi has a major cult following in the US and things fly off the shelves!
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

I don't see how MG is a brat..
she seems pretty good in the vlogs
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I agree Gaines is spoiled and on the road to being just as arrogant and condescending as her mom.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

That's a rather liberal use of the word "flowy" Katie looks about 2 sizes too small

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

131618 wrote:That's a rather liberal use of the word "flowy" Katie Image looks about 2 sizes too small

I thought the same thing when I saw that picture with the description "flowy". Katie must be one of those women that has a hard time buying a bigger size. Instead she just crammed herself into a smaller size. I also hate how she constantly layers her shirts like that. She does it with the kids too and it just looks so frumpy.

Tayloch24

Unread post by Tayloch24 »

Omg I just remembered its Gaine's birthday this month. Katie will go above and beyond for that girl and waste money for no reason. It just pisses me off that Brooks didn't get a lot and princess gaines will get everything.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

They have got to be nervous with the house not selling or offers haven't been near their asking price. What is Plan B?
I bet the lower house offers and the difference they need to get out of this home is equal to the purchase price of their expensive car they can't afford. They could easily live with Katie's old car since they are both at home. I'm not seeing any parents coming to the rescue...yet.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hope no one comes to the rescue with financial support. These idiots need to crash and burn and hopefully learn a lesson from all of this. They are definitely going to have to take a loss on the house. I highly doubt they will magically get asking price. They haven't lowered the asking price so I assume they priced it at the lowest they can. I don't know how they aren't freaking out everyday. My student loans stress me out and I can afford them. Katie's happy as long as she can pretend to be rich. Got to have that pottery barn kids lunch box so everyone knows they fit in!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So what was the deal with the "empty house tour"? Old footage? Made no sense to me, and I refuse to give them a few.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:So what was the deal with the "empty house tour"? Old footage? Made no sense to me, and I refuse to give them a few.

They were just walking through Grandberry's house and showing all of the updates she did. She must be about to list it since she is settled with her fiancé. I thought she had listed it last year but I guess she was having it updated. Katie was her usual condescending self throughout the tour. Their content is just terrible, especially for creators as desperate for money as they are.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:28 am So what was the deal with the "empty house tour"? Old footage? Made no sense to me, and I refuse to give them a few.

You can watch it here if you don't want to give them a view: https://invidious.tube/channel/UCPYnVLuSSqX4KJ9vfup2FcQ
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

What happened to Cullen and Katie’s Discord server?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡

Return to “Cullen and Katie”