Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

Ok I LOVE Starbucks. But this woman is clinically obsessed with Starbucks. It’s all she ever talks about. It’s become a personality trait. She needs to get off the internet and deal with her many issues and parent her children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

I doubt that this happened. She’s losing followers again & needs a pick me up so here she is using crew’s name for her benefit. Also her comments are open again ... she gets a high from the likes and comments. Smh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

RiverRose wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:39 am
Avapoppy wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:17 am Maybe I’m just an emotional sap, but am I the only one who got teary-eyed watching her instagram stories!? I know we snark on her a lot, but man sometimes I feel like she’s emotionless but then sometimes I can really feel her pain. Like can’t imagine loosing my baby and having his first birthday coming up. It would destroy anybody :(
Of course I feel bad for her. I don't like her and I think she's a psychopath, but she lost her child and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. (And I don't think she had anything to do with it. I know some people have their suspicions and I somewhat understand their skepticism, but I just don't believe she would do that.)

Anyway, regardless of my sympathy, I don't believe her story today. Sounds like BS to me.

Whoever "made that donation" obviously follows Brittani so I'm sure they would speak up if they saw on her stories that Brittani was one of the customers who received their donation. Then again, I guess anyone could claim that it was them.
We’re always on the same page girl! I 100% agree with you.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Ahhh poor poor Brittani get the eff out does she know that Oregon is on fire and people are losing everything and there’s couple towns are no longer standing.

Yes it’s sad that her son died! No one should lose a child...

Why isn’t Brittani speaking up on the Oregon, California, Washington fires????

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I don’t understand how she still has a relationship with her mom. I’d write her off and never contact her again. Some things you don’t do as a parent and are u forgiveable and this is one of them.

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

FrigidBitch wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:04 am I doubt that this happened. She’s losing followers again & needs a pick me up so here she is using crew’s name for her benefit. Also her comments are open again ... she gets a high from the likes and comments. Smh
I don’t believe the story either because the person that supposedly did this would have seen the story and messaged her or something saying it was them and how happy they are that it got to her. It’s all a lie. I also can’t stand this picture of the crying. How many times did she take this picture trying to squeeze out some tears so her mascara would run and then she edited it. I hate this photo almost as much as the bathroom floor one.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

DramaLlama26 wrote:I'm only speaking for myself in regards to some YT channels in general, not BBL, because I only heard of her right when Crew passed. But I've had some favorite channels that didn't have a huge following and as their channel grew and grew, they became more fake and materialistic to me. I could see how I could like someone like BBL back in the day...I love target, decorating, being a mom, etc. BUT now, nothing is genuine about it to me. It's all very forced (like the "I just wanted to hop on here real quick to tell you that I'm having a baby in case you forgot. I'm sitting in my nursery that I spent $1000s decorating because, did I mention that I'm having a baby? Oh and since you asked, here is some children's medicine that the company asked me to talk about. I mean here's a product I love and use all the time. I love them because it gives me money to buy more starbucks. I mean, I love them because they're 100% organic. I love them so much. Swipe up for 15% off your first order because the mortgage payment is due on the 1st. Did I mention I'm having a baby?"
This is pretty much how I feel. I had never heard of her until Crew died as well, but going back and watching her really old YouTube stuff and then reading her blog from the very beginning and even looking at her Instagram from the very beginning, she's a totally different person. She's much more down-to-earth and relatable and wholesome. I think you hit the nail on the head, money and "fame" changes people. So do death and grief. Time does, also. Put all of those variables together and you have a completely different person at the end of the day.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Also, I feel like Jeff is truly grieving still.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Ok I so did some digging and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Brittanis mom and ex husband are together. I looked up her ex-husbands name on the county assessor website and found his address. A quick google search of his address pulls up pictures of his house on real estate websites and it is the same exact house Tiffani shows pictures of on her instagram.
I’m really wondering if Tiffani has some weird jealousy over Brittani. Tiffani and Cory’s house is almost identical to Brittanis and I know they moved right around the same time. Did Tiffani have to get almost the exact same house as to not let Brittani outdo her? This whole thing is just too fucking bizarre.
And because I know everyone will be asking how I found it I’ll leave you these tips.
If you look up her mom on google you can pretty easily find his full name. They don’t live in San Antonio so if you’re looking at the county website for SA you won’t find them. Looking up her mom will give you all the information you need.

First your husband leaves you for your mom and then your son dies. No wonder she’s such a cynical bitch. I can’t say I wouldn’t be if that stuff happened to me.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I honestly think that she wants a baby girl so badly because her own relationship with her mom sucks ass. She wants to do better than what she got.
keeliejo1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by keeliejo1992 »

This dosen't even make sense.. why would a car a few cars ahead of her pay for hers? Wouldn't they just lay for the cra directly behind them? Unless they bought for like all 5 cars behind them, but that is far-fetched too .

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

keeliejo1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Ugh, this annoys me so much.. it dosen't make sense that a car a few cars ahead of hers would randomly pay for her instead of the car directly behind them... unless they paid for like multiple cars behind them but even that is far-fetched and to say it was for crew.... like hun, if your going to lie at least make it believable and put some eye drops in to make your crying more realistic.

keeliejo1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Also, i am an idiot and didn't mean to post that twice. #newbie

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:30 pm Ok I so did some digging and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Brittanis mom and ex husband are together. I looked up her ex-husbands name on the county assessor website and found his address. A quick google search of his address pulls up pictures of his house on real estate websites and it is the same exact house Tiffani shows pictures of on her instagram.
I’m really wondering if Tiffani has some weird jealousy over Brittani. Tiffani and Cory’s house is almost identical to Brittanis and I know they moved right around the same time. Did Tiffani have to get almost the exact same house as to not let Brittani outdo her? This whole thing is just too fucking bizarre.
And because I know everyone will be asking how I found it I’ll leave you these tips.
If you look up her mom on google you can pretty easily find his full name. They don’t live in San Antonio so if you’re looking at the county website for SA you won’t find them. Looking up her mom will give you all the information you need.

First your husband leaves you for your mom and then your son dies. No wonder she’s such a cynical bitch. I can’t say I wouldn’t be if that stuff happened to me.
Yup! Everything is public record these days. You can easily find whomever you want & Cory & Tiffani are WITHOUT a doubt more than roommates.
Just_here_2_b_nosey

Unread post by Just_here_2_b_nosey »

WAIT, I wanna know what happened after that one brave soul sent that dm to her mother. Did she deny it sleeping with what is now supposed to be her EX son in law?
Last edited by Just_here_2_b_nosey on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:50 pm I honestly think that she wants a baby girl so badly because her own relationship with her mom sucks ass. She wants to do better than what she got.
I took a Sneak Peek test when I was nine weeks pregnant and got the result that it was a boy when I was hoping for a girl. It made me do research (anyone else an enneagram 5? Literally “the researcher”) into gender disappointment. Most often, when people prefer one gender over the other (normal people, not YouTubers/influencers), it’s because there is a relationship in their own lives they’d like to “fix” symbolically. I realized in my case, I had three younger sisters, but no real “sister” relationship with any of them. The middle two are twins and I was a third wheel with them, and the youngest is so much younger I was her second mom. I wanted a girl because I was hoping my daughter would get the “sister” relationship I didn’t.

I think Brittani wants a girl so badly because clearly, her relationship with her mother is bizarre AF. I don’t know what her mother was like as Brittani was growing up, but considering how she acts now, I definitely don’t think it was anything close to the stereotypical mother/daughter relationship. And then, you find out your husband is screwing your mom?! That’s slight conjecture, but I don’t think it’s a coincidence Brittani got divorced at the exact same time her parents did. And then - you can’t even get away from the situation, because you share custody of your child. So the fact that her mom and ex are living together is constantly being thrown in her face.

And for everyone who wants to say “Well, what about Sydney?” - no. Having a stepchild is not the same thing at all, especially when you’re splitting custody. I’m a stepmom and I am always aware that my stepson is not mine. It doesn’t help that his mom has personality and jealousy issues anyway and wants to constantly throw a fit to my husband about how I’m “not his mom.” No, and I’m not trying to be, but he lives in my house and I’m responsible for him half the time. It’s a weird situation that you can’t fully appreciate unless you’re in it. So I can understand why Brittani can’t have that relationship with Sydney - because she’s NOT her mom.

Now, that said - I think all of this has twisted Brittani’s personality. She clearly loves the attention and I don’t think she bonded with Crew at all. Whether that was a result of PPD, gender disappointment, or something else entirely, I don’t know. I think she was relieved he died, and when she realized her new status as “mom of a dead baby” got her attention and money, she ran with it. Sometimes I do worry that she’ll have this next baby and we will “find out” he has “health problems” and we end up seeing her go the Münchhausens by Proxy route. I only hope the authorities would be quick to get on it if anything does happen.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

AmateurSnark wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:50 pm I honestly think that she wants a baby girl so badly because her own relationship with her mom sucks ass. She wants to do better than what she got.
I took a Sneak Peek test when I was nine weeks pregnant and got the result that it was a boy when I was hoping for a girl. It made me do research (anyone else an enneagram 5? Literally “the researcher”) into gender disappointment. Most often, when people prefer one gender over the other (normal people, not YouTubers/influencers), it’s because there is a relationship in their own lives they’d like to “fix” symbolically. I realized in my case, I had three younger sisters, but no real “sister” relationship with any of them. The middle two are twins and I was a third wheel with them, and the youngest is so much younger I was her second mom. I wanted a girl because I was hoping my daughter would get the “sister” relationship I didn’t.

I think Brittani wants a girl so badly because clearly, her relationship with her mother is bizarre AF. I don’t know what her mother was like as Brittani was growing up, but considering how she acts now, I definitely don’t think it was anything close to the stereotypical mother/daughter relationship. And then, you find out your husband is screwing your mom?! That’s slight conjecture, but I don’t think it’s a coincidence Brittani got divorced at the exact same time her parents did. And then - you can’t even get away from the situation, because you share custody of your child. So the fact that her mom and ex are living together is constantly being thrown in her face.

And for everyone who wants to say “Well, what about Sydney?” - no. Having a stepchild is not the same thing at all, especially when you’re splitting custody. I’m a stepmom and I am always aware that my stepson is not mine. It doesn’t help that his mom has personality and jealousy issues anyway and wants to constantly throw a fit to my husband about how I’m “not his mom.” No, and I’m not trying to be, but he lives in my house and I’m responsible for him half the time. It’s a weird situation that you can’t fully appreciate unless you’re in it. So I can understand why Brittani can’t have that relationship with Sydney - because she’s NOT her mom.

Now, that said - I think all of this has twisted Brittani’s personality. She clearly loves the attention and I don’t think she bonded with Crew at all. Whether that was a result of PPD, gender disappointment, or something else entirely, I don’t know. I think she was relieved he died, and when she realized her new status as “mom of a dead baby” got her attention and money, she ran with it. Sometimes I do worry that she’ll have this next baby and we will “find out” he has “health problems” and we end up seeing her go the Münchhausens by Proxy route. I only hope the authorities would be quick to get on it if anything does happen.
I just wanted to say that I appreciate the thought and time you put into this. So much of it is what I think as well but don't ever seem to have the patience to write so eloquently. I'm a stepmom of two (mom of 4 of my own, one who is in heaven) and even though I'm friendly with my boys' mother there is still that constant awareness that I am not their mom. It's hard to explain and I don't treat them differently because of it, but you're just always aware that there's a boundary there. And it sucks.

Brittani's relationship with Tiffani is absolutely horrendous. Honestly, I think Brittani has done an amazing job continuing onin spite of having that betrayal in her face constantly. That is so unhealthy and corrosive and I don't know how she's still functioning. Is she perfect? No. None of us are. But I don't know what my life would look like if I were in her shoes in that regard.

I can't speak on gender disappointment, I was lucky to not really deal with that. But I can see how other people do. For example, my step sons' mother now has five boys. She really wanted a girl the last three times and cried when she found out they were boys.

I can't speak on Crew or Brittani's bereavement.

There are just a lot of factors at play. I know this is supposed to be a lighthearted gossip group, but Brittani has had some really f***** up s*** happen to her and while it doesn't excuse this behavior, it certainly helps to explain it.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Ironically yesterday my mom wanted starbucks and we went for one, the person in front of us paid for our order!!!

I immediately thought it was a brittani follower and I couldn't help but think of Crew. I worked at starbucks years ago and saw this kind of thing all the time but its never happened to me. Honestly it does feel nice and its a very sweet gesture.

But i also agree its a very privileged act, why doesn't she ask people to donate blood or just donate their time, there's so many people that need help, especially now!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Agreed. If you can afford drive through Starbucks then you don’t need someone else paying for your order. Go buy lunch for a homeless person!
Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

Maybe Brittani should start a charity in her sons name that actually helps people and donate all that Go Fund Me money she took in to start it off! She has done nothing for any charity at any time for anyone else’s tragedy ever. She just wants people to buy Starbucks for people who don’t need it at all! Her buying gift cards to give out to random people is so SHE CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HERSELF but in actuality it’s not really helping anyone! Try helping people/families/couples that have been through similar tragedies like SIDs bc I doubt there is an organization that is supporting parents that left their babies dead after unsafe sleeping practices. Think about it Brittani! It may feel good to help others then yourself...
And one more thing. Jeff totally called her out when he said he had Cooper sleeping up against him all night bc his mother wasn’t available to comfort him. I would expect the parent who doesn’t have to get up for work the next morning to be the one dealing with the middle of the night needs of children but I guess that’s just how it worked in my home. Idk. She seems like she can’t be bothered by the kids unless they film fake scenes on her stories/videos using that high pitch fake voice she uses with them. She’s a tool.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”