Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

PissedOutDQ wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:50 pm I feel so bad for her and her kids. Everything medical is a mess with COVID backing everything up. At least I hope that's what she means by not taking her meds for two weeks.

Sometimes people feel fine again and stop taking their meds. Hope that wasn't the case.
Thats what it sounds like, she can't get to a doctor that can prescribe anything/give her refills.
classof2015
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by classof2015 »

I share a birthday with her son. That being said. His birthday is tomorrow...does anyone know if she out yet? I can’t image not being there for my son 1st birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

On her ig she says she has an “update” I’m hoping that she’s not pregnant. She’s already super overwhelmed and having another would not help that in the least. Maybe the update is that she’s moving back in with her parents? I do wonder if for the time she was gone if her parents had the kids for the whole time? Did dann not see them at all? We all know how he feels about hazzel but sterling is his but than again we’ve been told things on here or even haylee has said herself he doesn’t really bond with sterling just curious. Haylee you did the right thing checking in. Makes you very mature and I’m sure it wasn’t an easy chose but it could have ended worse so good job.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:06 am On her ig she says she has an “update” I’m hoping that she’s not pregnant. She’s already super overwhelmed and having another would not help that in the least. Maybe the update is that she’s moving back in with her parents? I do wonder if for the time she was gone if her parents had the kids for the whole time? Did dann not see them at all? We all know how he feels about hazzel but sterling is his but than again we’ve been told things on here or even haylee has said herself he doesn’t really bond with sterling just curious. Haylee you did the right thing checking in. Makes you very mature and I’m sure it wasn’t an easy chose but it could have ended worse so good job.
I saw that and I think it's just a mental health update. I wonder if she was back in time for Sterling's birthday. I do think she's suffering with PPD and hopefully she chooses not to have any more children because she is a good mom when she's dedicated but she's clearly struggling again.
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

That video explained nothing so I'm assuming it was recorded before (not that she even needs to explain anything anyway since it's her business)
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I bet she had an obligation with Pat Pat Clothing but that portion of the video was hard to watch, her voice was off. You can tell she was struggling. I hope she's in a better place now.
lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatedada »

She just posted she’s no longer with Dann and that she found nudes on his phone of Dustin’s mom. I hope she is ok and stays strong for her kids. She’s been through it, I feel for her.

Orangemama18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Orangemama18 »

I feel bad for her and obviously Dann sucks for doing that, but does she really have to air all their dirty laundry in such great detail? Like geez, imagine if Hazzel or Sterling saw that when they were older. Ew
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

God, Dan is scrum the girl was in the hospital battling her mental health and this is what he is doing. I feel bad for her but Dan has been a red flag since the beginning. I hope she can stay strong/ doesn’t relapse. Those poor kids have been through so much.

I feel like she doesn’t have any one to talk to other than her siblings/subscribers which was why she shared so I don’t really blame her, shes a pretty open person.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Once again Haylee is single, this time with 2 kids, no job, no car, no home, nothing. When will she learn?
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

When will she learn what? Dann is the piece of shit in this situation. As if she doesn’t have enough on her plate with her mental health. I do hope she has learned to not get knocked up by some shit head now though, but I highly doubt it. Seems like a cycle for some people, I feel bad for her kids.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Once again Haylee is single, this time with 2 kids, no job, no car, no home, nothing. When will she learn?
This is why you don't rush to move in with him just because you're having a kid together. JesssFam is a prime example of how wrong that can easily go (look at how miserable Chris is, he will stick around until the views dwindle because she's so insecure). I wonder if her mental health has to do with him previously cheating or was he with Dustin's Mom when the baby was conceived?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Arctic

Unread post by Arctic »

Here's the Instagram post where Haylee says that she is no longer with Dann:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Arctic wrote:Here's the Instagram post where Haylee says that she is no longer with Dann:
Too much info, Haylee.
If she felt the need to say something, I think “inappropriate photos of another woman” would’ve sufficed.

jle0906
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jle0906 »

storeynyx wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:53 pm
Arctic wrote:Here's the Instagram post where Haylee says that she is no longer with Dann:
Too much info, Haylee.
If she felt the need to say something, I think “inappropriate photos of another woman” would’ve sufficed.

Even if she wanted to say it was Dustin’s mom for context, why did she have to include the part about being spread? 🤦🏻‍♀️
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Bigger issue, why are there multiple women thirsting over this man??? Ugh, don't see the appeal.

Curious what Dustin's mom is like. Like you broke up for a reason and he has a new baby. Why bother? He's the one to blame, but why get involved? Just gonna cause disruption for Dustin.

I really REALLY hope she doesn't go back to living in the basement. She said she wanted to work, would probably be good for her to get out of the house especially with seemingly PPD. Daycare is expensive though and Hazzel's school is remote right?

Damn I feel bad for her. She's obviously in a tough spot mentally, gets help (AS SHE SHOULD), then finds out she's being cheated on (for God knows how long) and her baby is just a year old. And God that's has to be awkward in an apartment. 🤣 Think she's making Dann sleep in the Batmobile bed?
Or worse, he's sleeping over Dustin's mom's... 👀
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Why do people feel the need to post such personal things on social media? She could have just said they were no longer together and left it at that. Or that nudes were on his phone. "Pussy spread" is so gross and inappropriate and not something to be posted online. That is way too much detail. Gross.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I agree, a simple “we are no longer together, he was unfaithful. I’m taking a break from social media for awhile.” Simple, to the point, gives people enough info so they won’t speculate too much about what caused the break up but isn’t vulgar. I understand she’s hurt (my ex cheated on me, I know exactly how she feels right now) but you can still be classy and remain somewhat private.

I feel bad for her, being cheated on hurts and to be philandering while she is in hospital after a suicide attempt and is trying to deal with her mental health is just atrocious. Way to twist the knife in.
I hope she takes this time to really work on herself. She has terrible taste in men and she just jumped into this relationship after divorcing Randy. She needs to be single for awhile, work on herself and her mental health and learn to love herself and appreciate her own self worth so that she can then find someone who will appreciate her and treat her how she deserves instead of constantly latching on to these losers. Albert is nothing but a useless dead beat, randy was a cheating, abusive loser and this guy is also a cheating loser. It is so much better to be single than to be with someone who doesn’t respect you. This is coming from someone who recently came out of a toxic 10 year relationship with a guy who cheated on me more times than I care to admit because it’s embarrassing lol. Being single is so much better, I’ve never felt better. And I hope Haylee can learn to embrace being single and spending some time on herself and learning to love and appreciate herself.

And she needs to sort her shit out. She is what, mid 20’s? Single mum of 2, no job, no house, no car, no education. What’s her plan? She cannot live in her parents basement forever and she can’t keep dragging these kids from house to house and place to place. The past few years have been really hectic for Hazzel. She was living in an apartment with her mum and Randy, they split and she’s shipped into a small basement area where she has to share a bed with her mum, she’s then moved out into the apartment with Dann, her baby brother is born and now she’s going to have to deal with the repercussions of her mothers failed relationship with Dann (not that Dann cheating is her fault, it isn’t at all!) but Hazzel (and now sterling) always gets the shit end of the stick and are dragged around dealing with Haylee’s shitty decisions. It’s time she sorted her shit out and got her life together. Her kids deserve better... and she needs to stop relying on these shitty men. We are all strong, independent women.. we don’t need no mans!

amandagrace
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandagrace »

All of this makes me so sad. I’ve been in a similar situation myself. Haylee is such a sweet girl and a great mom. I hope she finds her worth and realizes she can do this on her own. I’ve been a single mom for 5 years and it’s the best decision I made for my kids and myself. It really is okay to be a single mom.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If they really are new pictures of Dustin’s mom then that’s really low of Dustin’s mom too. That’s going to mess up so many children and she had to have known about Haylee’s struggle with her mental health. Plus she’s always been so outwardly respectful to her and she’s so inclusive with Dustin.

I wonder how Haylee knew they were “recent” photos. I wonder if there’s a possibility that she’s innocent in this.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”