Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Parquet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Parquet »

Dark Ash wrote:Maybe Brittani should start a charity in her sons name that actually helps people and donate all that Go Fund Me money she took in to start it off! She has done nothing for any charity at any time for anyone else’s tragedy ever. She just wants people to buy Starbucks for people who don’t need it at all! Her buying gift cards to give out to random people is so SHE CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HERSELF but in actuality it’s not really helping anyone! Try helping people/families/couples that have been through similar tragedies like SIDs bc I doubt there is an organization that is supporting parents that left their babies dead after unsafe sleeping practices. Think about it Brittani! It may feel good to help others then yourself...
And one more thing. Jeff totally called her out when he said he had Cooper sleeping up against him all night bc his mother wasn’t available to comfort him. I would expect the parent who doesn’t have to get up for work the next morning to be the one dealing with the middle of the night needs of children but I guess that’s just how it worked in my home. Idk. She seems like she can’t be bothered by the kids unless they film fake scenes on her stories/videos using that high pitch fake voice she uses with them. She’s a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good catch with Jeff...I felt like he was speaking literally and symbolically. Like she is impenetrable and in her own world, unavailable to him or the kids.

So I know I was all for Brittani this morning but then she post s*** like this and it just pisses me off. She's not obligated to purchase lower end things or pretend to be not wealthy but I'm pretty sure the majority of her following doesn't have $40 to spend on a product that solely froths milk. And besides, I thought she had one on her Ninja coffee bar or whatever it is?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... ed3811.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 5f3425.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Let_me_vent4sanity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Let_me_vent4sanity »

Dark Ash wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:35 am Maybe Brittani should start a charity in her sons name that actually helps people and donate all that Go Fund Me money she took in to start it off! She has done nothing for any charity at any time for anyone else’s tragedy ever. She just wants people to buy Starbucks for people who don’t need it at all! Her buying gift cards to give out to random people is so SHE CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HERSELF but in actuality it’s not really helping anyone! Try helping people/families/couples that have been through similar tragedies like SIDs bc I doubt there is an organization that is supporting parents that left their babies dead after unsafe sleeping practices. Think about it Brittani! It may feel good to help others then yourself...
And one more thing. Jeff totally called her out when he said he had Cooper sleeping up against him all night bc his mother wasn’t available to comfort him. I would expect the parent who doesn’t have to get up for work the next morning to be the one dealing with the middle of the night needs of children but I guess that’s just how it worked in my home. Idk. She seems like she can’t be bothered by the kids unless they film fake scenes on her stories/videos using that high pitch fake voice she uses with them. She’s a tool.

"bc I doubt there is an organization that is supporting parents that left their babies dead after unsafe sleeping practices" Really? You've got to be some kind of nasty human to type those words and then hit enter! Can you imagine finding your child lifeless after you laid them down, kissed their sweet face and left the room? On Christmas day to boot! No parent should ever have to go through that. And I'm certain B beats herself up every day wishing she'd done things differently. Don't get me wrong- I'm no Saint. There's some YouTube & Instagram personalities out there that drive me bonkers, but I just don't see what this woman does that hurts anyone? She spends copious amounts of time and money shopping and decorating. She drinks to much coffee, she's FRIGGIN bizarre! And certainly doesn't resignate with the majority of "every day mommas" But she's not hurting anyone! She promotes frivolous shit in her "swipe-ups" all day long for sure, but how is that effecting your day? Or anyone's day. Its her thing- as bizarre as it is. She’s not hurting anyone! So she asked people to perform acts of kindness. Ok - the world can always use more of that! If someone ask me to drop everything and go feed the homeless this week, I may not be able to make that happen. Call me awful! But suggest I buy someone a coffee...ok! I can do that! I do serve my community, we all should! My point is: a media presence asking others to just step a little out of their box is probably more realistic than asking others to stop everything and drastically change the world. And kudos to Jeff for taking night duty for his wife so she can sleep! How is that effecting your night? If y'all are gonna hate on someone, hate on some of these influencer's who hurt with their words, give shitty advice to impressionable youth, promote hate, are hypocritical or hurt society with their bull shit.... leave this bizarre lady and her obnoxious "vocal fry" alone & let her do her thing. She’s not hurting anyone!
And, by the way...there are organizations for helping parents who've lost a child to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. And I assure you they aren't telling the parents they "left their child for dead" THAT would be horrific 💔 keep your day job and NEVER attempt to comfort a grieving mother. Maybe go buy someone lunch as stupid as that obviously sounds to you! Pfffttt!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Unsafe sleep and SIDS are two very different things.
You keep repeating "she's not hurting anyone". What about the people who donated money in good faith to her GFM, (that doesn't seem to have gone to any charity except the BBL new house and $4000 refrigerator fund) or the people who buy all the crap that she promotes as "honoring Crew", but when asked what charity it's funding, gets vague answers?
I wouldn't wish what happened to her on anyone. But I have also never seen anyone pose for a picture crying on the bathroom floor (and yes, I have worked in PICU, and dealt with grieving parents). There's something OFF. And maybe she's "not hurting anyone". But she's using the death of her child to get attention and money, and as long as people can do that, it needs to be called out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Parquet wrote:
Dark Ash wrote:Maybe Brittani should start a charity in her sons name that actually helps people and donate all that Go Fund Me money she took in to start it off! She has done nothing for any charity at any time for anyone else’s tragedy ever. She just wants people to buy Starbucks for people who don’t need it at all! Her buying gift cards to give out to random people is so SHE CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HERSELF but in actuality it’s not really helping anyone! Try helping people/families/couples that have been through similar tragedies like SIDs bc I doubt there is an organization that is supporting parents that left their babies dead after unsafe sleeping practices. Think about it Brittani! It may feel good to help others then yourself...

Good catch with Jeff...I felt like he was speaking literally and symbolically. Like she is impenetrable and in her own world, unavailable to him or the kids.

So I know I was all for Brittani this morning but then she post s*** like this and it just pisses me off. She's not obligated to purchase lower end things or pretend to be not wealthy but I'm pretty sure the majority of her following doesn't have $40 to spend on a product that solely froths milk. And besides, I thought she had one on her Ninja coffee bar or whatever it is?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... ed3811.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 5f3425.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Yeah, the blurb about missing out on frothed milk is obnoxious, but I don’t think she realizes it comes across that way. She lives in a bubble, and it seems most influencers aren’t struggling during these times. At least not like normal people might be.

I don’t really follow her, I only know of her for Crew’s death. I have twins that will be 1 on Sunday, and I know Crew would have been 1 on Monday. On my way home from the Dollar Tree with party supplies, I had an emotional moment where I couldn’t believe hubby and I made it through one year with 3 under 3, half of that spent in a pandemic. Then I somehow thought of Brittani and how difficult this weekend is going to be for her, and my heart goes out to her. Not taking her personality into account, there may be some wacky stuff on her SM in the next week, but there may be a lot of grief behind it.

giadaandeli
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by giadaandeli »

Ok 'Honey'

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Let_me_vent4sanity
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:49 pm Unsafe sleep and SIDS are two very different things.
You keep repeating "she's not hurting anyone". What about the people who donated money in good faith to her GFM, (that doesn't seem to have gone to any charity except the BBL new house and $4000 refrigerator fund) or the people who buy all the crap that she promotes as "honoring Crew", but when asked what charity it's funding, gets vague answers?
I wouldn't wish what happened to her on anyone. But I have also never seen anyone pose for a picture crying on the bathroom floor (and yes, I have worked in PICU, and dealt with grieving parents). There's something OFF. And maybe she's "not hurting anyone". But she's using the death of her child to get attention and money, and as long as people can do that, it needs to be called out.

"When I give money- money comes back to me" It's the law of attraction ✨ look it up! Maybe Brittani has been irresponsible with monies donated. No one knows! I own a lucrative embroidery/screen business. I've donated many shirts, hats, swag...etc.etc. for various causes. Cancer, death, fires.... on and on. I've watched my time and inventory go out the door and sometimes felt or even KNOWN my gift was misused or under valued. But that's 💯 on them! Live and learn. I just don't see the gain in attacking this lady. Let her be bizarre. Dont buy her promoted shit. Let her buy cut up cucumbers - Its nutty and stupid and It's not effecting anyone. Such a waste of time imo....
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:49 pm Unsafe sleep and SIDS are two very different things.

Yeah there is something off

And this may come as a shock to many folks following her or even brittani herself - but thousands of parents lose a child every year. Why not recognize other moms over social media. I come actossed moms all the time on there who struggle to even pay 1 months rent or their power gets shut off while their child is going through cancer.

It’s odd to me that we want to use crews name only. Why? He was a sweet baby but he’s not the only baby who has passed. It’s selfish and self centered. And the weird part is these young bored sahms are online and seeing this and eating All up.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:

And this may come as a shock to many folks following her or even brittani herself - but thousands of parents lose a child every year. Why not recognize other moms over social media. I come actossed moms all the time on there who struggle to even pay 1 months rent or their power gets shut off while their child is going through cancer.

It’s odd to me that we want to use crews name only. Why? He was a sweet baby but he’s not the only baby who has passed. It’s selfish and self centered. And the weird part is these young bored sahms are online and seeing this and eating All up.
This. Why does it have to be _Crew's_ name? Why not one of the other many children who pass tragically before their time?
And it may be on the people who donate/buy the things Brittani hawks for being gullible enough to continue to give money, but that doesn't absolve her of responsibility for using her "fame" gained from her child dying to get money and attention.
All the pearl-clutching and hypocrisy over how we're all such horrible people is amusing anyway. Seems that every few months, someone stumbles across this page, and goes to the trouble of making an account, just for the privilege of judging us and telling us all how judgy we are.

Let_me_vent4sanity
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:48 pm
JeasicaA71184 wrote:

This. Why does it have to be _Crew's_ name? Why not one of the other many children who pass tragically before their time?
And it may be on the people who donate/buy the things Brittani hawks for being gullible enough to continue to give money, but that doesn't absolve her of responsibility for using her "fame" gained from her child dying to get money and attention.
All the pearl-clutching and hypocrisy over how we're all such horrible people is amusing anyway. Seems that every few months, someone stumbles across this page, and goes to the trouble of making an account, just for the privilege of judging us and telling us all how judgy we are.

No "judgment" here! My account is not new and I have plenty to say about shitty people and I can be shitty myself. I can handle someone disagreeing with me. This lady is asking for acts of kindness in honor of her son. Is that Selfish? Maybe... one can surmise from their own personal perspective. Who cares!? I just find it ruthless and unnecessary to beat her down about how she's handling the death of her son. And how can buying someone a cup of coffee be bad, regardless? Or a husband taking on night duty? Or discussing when its "appropriate" for B to have sex with her husband? (That whole discussion was NUTS! )
B just doesn't piss me of like other influencers. She’s an odd duck for sure. But she's quite soft mannered and bland imo. Boring 😴 using hateful words to discibe the death of her son should be off limits. People just need to check their moral compass and Ctrl.Alt. Delete. sometimes. Some things are better left un-typed.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Let_me_vent4sanity wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:16 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:48 pm
JeasicaA71184 wrote:

No "judgment" here! My account is not new and I have plenty to say about shitty people and I can be shitty myself. I can handle someone disagreeing with me. This lady is asking for acts of kindness in honor of her son. Is that Selfish? Maybe... one can surmise from their own personal perspective. Who cares!? I just find it ruthless and unnecessary to beat her down about how she's handling the death of her son. And how can buying someone a cup of coffee be bad, regardless? Or a husband taking on night duty? Or discussing when its "appropriate" for B to have sex with her husband? (That whole discussion was NUTS! )
B just doesn't piss me of like other influencers. She’s an odd duck for sure. But she's quite soft mannered and bland imo. Boring 😴 using hateful words to discibe the death of her son should be off limits. People just need to check their moral compass and Ctrl.Alt. Delete. sometimes. Some things are better left un-typed.

Buying chic fila or a coffee is an act of kindness?

I moved to the United States when I was 13 so I get so
Embarrassed with things I hear and see compared to other parts of the world. It’s truly an embarrassment to see people in this country with this mentality.
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

Ahhh yes let’s swipe up to a $200 chore chart in the middle of a global pandemic while millions of people are still losing their jobs. Whoever said influencers live in a bubble was spot on.

This brat bought a used car, what last year? that had over 100k miles on it. Couldn’t afford to vacation with her kids. Lived in a house with 3 bedrooms and 5 kids. But now she’s got a $300k+ house, drives a luxury SUV, owns a $4k FRIDGE.. I surely feel bad her baby died but damn has she milked it for every penny she could.

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

jessbless wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:18 pm Ahhh yes let’s swipe up to a $200 chore chart in the middle of a global pandemic while millions of people are still losing their jobs. Whoever said influencers live in a bubble was spot on.

This brat bought a used car, what last year? that had over 100k miles on it. Couldn’t afford to vacation with her kids. Lived in a house with 3 bedrooms and 5 kids. But now she’s got a $300k+ house, drives a luxury SUV, owns a $4k FRIDGE.. I surely feel bad her baby died but damn has she milked it for every penny she could.

Blows my mind these “influencers” sling so much shit while people are continuing to loose their jobs. I don’t expect them to not put content out but not slinging cheap shit would hell lot more respectable. She has a whole new life all during a pandemic. All while people are struggling and she’s ripping off people who most likely make less than her. I’m a stay at home mama and normally we do fine and live modestly. My husband had a good job but he also makes commission. His company has slowed down a lot and it’s affected us and we’ve barley made our bills and groceries. Thankfully my parents invite us over for dinner. You would think she would have common decency to not sling irrelevant to most expensive shit.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I hate everything she does and I think it’s ridiculous she tried to name a coffee after her dead baby, but generally speaking, I don’t see why it’s not kind to buy someone else’s coffee or lunch for them. Not everyone in the Starbucks or chick-fil-a drive thru has a peachy perfect life. After my son was born, I was soooooo exhausted after being up all night with my newborn and decided to get Starbucks and the person in front of me paid. He was my first baby and I was dealing with a bit of the baby blues and it honestly made me feel less alone and thankful that someone thought of me even though they had no idea what I was going through. I’m a mom of 2 young kids, a wife to a husband who’s an executive that works looooong hours and I don’t have family around to help. I don’t have the time to put in hours at a food bank, but I am able to pay for someone else’s order and I don’t see anything wrong with it.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I hate everything she does and I think it’s ridiculous she tried to name a coffee after her dead baby, but generally speaking, I don’t see why it’s not kind to buy someone else’s coffee or lunch for them. Not everyone in the Starbucks or chick-fil-a drive thru has a peachy perfect life. After my son was born, I was soooooo exhausted after being up all night with my newborn and decided to get Starbucks and the person in front of me paid. He was my first baby and I was dealing with a bit of the baby blues and it honestly made me feel less alone and thankful that someone thought of me even though they had no idea what I was going through. I’m a mom of 2 young kids, a wife to a husband who’s an executive that works looooong hours and I don’t have family around to help. I don’t have the time to put in hours at a food bank, but I am able to pay for someone else’s order and I don’t see anything wrong with it.
It's not that doing that isn't a nice thing to do, it's just also not helping people. It's very out of touch. If someone is spending $6 on a cup of coffee they probably don't need the money. There are so many families she could have chosen to help with this kindness day like some of her followers chose to do on their own. Donating to organizations that help families with kids in hospitals would have been a much better choice and would actually be making a difference. It shows how materialistic she is because she chose starbucks and chick fil a instead.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Dark Ash »

You have made a choice and taken a gamble that you lost when your baby passes from UNSAFE SLEEPING PRACTICES....
BBL is very educated on how this happened and so am I. I don’t think I could live with myself if the choices I made led to the death of a baby. That’s why I would NEVER make that CHOICE!!
I never said that buying coffee or whatever for people isn’t kind. But I think it’s not enough and giving nearly nothing of yourself when you’re BBL and you’ve been given so much from so many. She SHOULD do random acts of kindness all the time for people since she is in the position to do so and asking others to do so is nice. It’s nice it’s kind but it’s not helping people in the same horrible position she is in but most likely they don’t have thousands of followers grieving and helping with medical bills and a new luxury life. I’d rather donate to people in pain like her that need the support bc they’re paralyzed by grief and can barely function to pay bills and live life. I believe BBL owes the people she took money from to do more then buy a few freaking coffees. I will not pat her back for what she does!

Last edited by Dark Ash on Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I won't even go into Chick Fil-A and the homophobic owner. Oh. Wait. I did.
I seriously think Chick FilA gives gift cards to influencers. They all seem to think it's so great, and not only do I have a problem with the owner, I think the food just isn't that special. I've never had a french fry that wasn't soggy from there. But every family vlogger it seems, when they get lunch from there, says "We got Chick Fil-a!" Not "we got lunch"
Suspicious to me....

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Did Brittani even bother to acknowledge 9/11, their families or how much life changed for the world that day?
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Yikes! It’s pretty obvious at this point that Brittani has seen all the comments about her “dry crying”. She went as far as placing a staged photo on Instagram with real tears...that’s interesting.

Also, I think it’s great ppl are doing kind acts in Crews name. It’s just disturbing that strangers are seemingly doing more in his name than Brittani is. She certainly made money off of his death (The candles, the diaper bag Etc). None of those things were done for charity, and when ppl inquired about that they were attacked. She doesn’t get a free pass from judgement when she monetizes her sons death. That doesn’t mean that I think she in any way wanted something like this to happen or that it’s not devastating. The two are not mutually exclusive.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:Did Brittani even bother to acknowledge 9/11, their families or how much life changed for the world that day?
No. And other "regular" loss moms (not InstaFamous) seemed to be able to. I know it's not fair, but when you are an influencer, you're in the spotlight and under the scrutiny of the public. If you want the benefits that come with being an influencer, you should have to step up to the responsibilities too. Yes, even while grieving.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... b94ed7.jpg[/IMG]
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

That kid is going to be going to college with a pacifier at this rate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”