Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

mmjk
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by mmjk »

It's the other people who are doing act of kindness in the name of crew. Brittany is just sitting there and posting their stories just trying to get the credit.. she herself hasn't done any act of kindness in the name of Crew.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Parquet wrote:
JeasicaA71184 wrote:Did Brittani even bother to acknowledge 9/11, their families or how much life changed for the world that day?
No. And other "regular" loss moms (not InstaFamous) seemed to be able to. I know it's not fair, but when you are an influencer, you're in the spotlight and under the scrutiny of the public. If you want the benefits that come with being an influencer, you should have to step up to the responsibilities too. Yes, even while grieving.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... b94ed7.jpg[/IMG]
There's another loss mom, "Joan Calzone", who couldn't be bothered either. She had a stillbirth due to intrauterine growth retardation, and it was horrible and it's another one of those things I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. But since then, she has won a grant for IVF, had a beautiful healthy baby girl, and still manages to trot out her grief every time money is running low so "I can stay home". She actually told the mom of a 4 year old who died that she was "lucky" because she got 4 years with her daughter. She refuses to see that she wouldn't have her daughter if she hadn't had the stillbirth, because she wouldn't have won the grant for the successful IVF.
There are so many families who have suffered. How these few can sleep at night after using their dead children to con money out of people is beyond me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My bad. Joan did a tiny instastory about 9/11. But it you had to go looking. I stand by my opinion that these ladies are very self-absorbed.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Parquet wrote:
JeasicaA71184 wrote:Did Brittani even bother to acknowledge 9/11, their families or how much life changed for the world that day?
No. And other "regular" loss moms (not InstaFamous) seemed to be able to. I know it's not fair, but when you are an influencer, you're in the spotlight and under the scrutiny of the public. If you want the benefits that come with being an influencer, you should have to step up to the responsibilities too. Yes, even while grieving.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... b94ed7.jpg[/IMG]
There's another loss mom, "Joan Calzone", who couldn't be bothered either. She had a stillbirth due to intrauterine growth retardation, and it was horrible and it's another one of those things I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. But since then, she has won a grant for IVF, had a beautiful healthy baby girl, and still manages to trot out her grief every time money is running low so "I can stay home". She actually told the mom of a 4 year old who died that she was "lucky" because she got 4 years with her daughter. She refuses to see that she wouldn't have her daughter if she hadn't had the stillbirth, because she wouldn't have won the grant for the successful IVF.
There are so many families who have suffered. How these few can sleep at night after using their dead children to con money out of people is beyond me.

I unfollowed Joan. She's way to self centered and her rude comments are always horrible.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Cory Walton and his Mother Lover are such trash. The more I see the more I actually understand why Brittani is the way she is and values the things she values.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Oh COME ON.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Why aren't the pictures displaying on the last 2 posts?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

ifeellikebeingabitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ifeellikebeingabitch »

Reasonable good deeds:
"Donate blood"
"Volunteer to cuddle abandoned NICU babies"
"Here's a non-profit for grieving parents"
"Buy a homeless person a meal"
--pushing it but reasonable-- "Buy the Starbucks behind you"

Marketing:
"Buy the Starbucks behind you and MENTION CREW'S NAME"

If this was just to encourage good deeds, she wouldn't care if Crew's name was mentioned.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

The random act of kindness is meh if she’s not doing much for it. Instead her followers are really stepping up. As a mother who has experienced the loss of a child she should know what is important & helpful during that time.

Brittani has showed a “grieving box” on her stories multiple times. She could have paid for those boxes for mother’s who financially don’t have the means since she is clearly living lavishly during these times.

She could help pay for the funeral expenses.

She could get a meal train going for a local mother.

She could really advocate for safe sleep. Use her platform as a tool to teach & educate.

She could. She should but she doesn’t. Want to know why? She has never really grieved Crew. She is now, because of this pregnancy’s hormones. But it never hit her. She was too busy selling her house, buying a new house, getting a new SUV, getting a 4K fridge, gender swaying and getting pregnant again, reaching out & partnering up with sponsers & decorating the new place.
During all of this, she said she stopped going to therapy. You can try saying, “everyone grieves differently”. Save it. She has cried more finding out that she is having another boy than she has cried for Crew. That alone is telling.
shrkmama29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shrkmama29 »

I couldn’t agree more. And all the reposting of people’s stories. Her followers are just hoping for a repost by her. Good deeds are supposed to be done in quiet without show. Soo braggy. I feel sorry for all the moms who are grieving who have to see her “kindness for crew” media marketing scheme 😞
Last edited by shrkmama29 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And the whole "she's not hurting anyone" script, while I disagree with it, has another side: is she _helping_ anyone? Anyone at all? I'm one of those weird people who believe that if you are privileged enough to have a SM platform that supports a luxury lifestyle, you have a responsibility to give something back. And what has she given back? Her followers have, and that's great. But is she leading by example at all? When she had her drink paid for, she could have said "Save it for the next car, and here's the money for the car after that." Instead, it was all about her. As usual.

Georgie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Georgie »

I never followed Brittani until another you tuber I watch shared her sad story when she was first asking for prayers when crew was rushed to the hospital 😭.
I never really thought much of her , besides that I felt horrible for her , she seemed like the typical you tube / Instagram young mom .
She’s also younger then my oldest daughter so I looked more at her as someone young and clueless about life , I tried to understand her and give her the Benefit of the doubt as I followed her story and life .
Then I was in complete shock when she announced her pregnancy so soon after crews passing 😱. It annoyed me more and more how she talked about this baby being sent by crew 🙄. I just had to search for gossip and to see if I was the only one feeling this way . And I stumbled upon this site 👍🏼, read up on her here for awhile , and finally decided to post as crews first birthday is coming up .
I don’t know why oh why she didn’t just at least take a year to focus on herself and her living children who still need their mom very much . Crew didn’t send a baby , her and Jeff simply had unprotected sex and she got pregnant 🙄.
Also what the hell is up with him going along with the idea of her being pregnant and bringing another baby into their lives right now ?
How can she possibly grieve and heal and also add her another totally innocent child that needs her !?
I really am starting to wonder when she is going to lose it completely and have a mental break down .
This is not healthy at all . Not mentally or physically .
There is no way she should even have thought about having another baby this year at all .
And the whole story I read about her mom and ex husband ?
My god her life is a train wreck .
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:12 am And the whole "she's not hurting anyone" script, while I disagree with it, has another side: is she _helping_ anyone? Anyone at all? I'm one of those weird people who believe that if you are privileged enough to have a SM platform that supports a luxury lifestyle, you have a responsibility to give something back. And what has she given back? Her followers have, and that's great. But is she leading by example at all? When she had her drink paid for, she could have said "Save it for the next car, and here's the money for the car after that." Instead, it was all about her. As usual.

Right. Sure she’s not “hurting” anyone per se, but it’s an unhealthy facade that she is presenting to those looking at her page. This false narrative that she lives this picture perfect life after the loss. House nicely cleaned & decorated for each season, lavish vacations, hair, makeup & nails done etc. That’s just not real life.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:12 am And the whole "she's not hurting anyone" script, while I disagree with it, has another side: is she _helping_ anyone? Anyone at all? I'm one of those weird people who believe that if you are privileged enough to have a SM platform that supports a luxury lifestyle, you have a responsibility to give something back. And what has she given back? Her followers have, and that's great. But is she leading by example at all? When she had her drink paid for, she could have said "Save it for the next car, and here's the money for the car after that." Instead, it was all about her. As usual.

This!!!
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

I am so disgusted that the memory of this poor baby has become a giant ad for starbucks on his birthday.

Instead of using her platform to. Raise awareness for SIDS or safe sleep... we are passing out starbucks gift cards?! I like the kindness idea but what on earth does that have to do with anything. That poor kid didn’t die because someone was unkind.

I know this has been said over and over but it’s really just shocking still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

Wow, she is absolutely loving all the attention. Crew's birthday is now all about her and stroking her ego. How does she have the time to repost these stories every 5 minutes? What about her other kids? Shouldn't her attention be focused on them and how they're dealing with all this? She's more concerned about sending her cronies out for Starbucks in the hopes of getting a sponsorship. Every day she turns more and more into a disgusting pig.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

For those that follow Cory Walton - does he wear a cowboy hat?
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

I have never watched this woman, just came across the starbucks post. I know her son passed, but can someone summarize the starbucks thing and how the person in front of her knew her son was crew? I found the post with the running mascara a little extra.

As a starbucks employee, consider tipping your baristas instead. As a few others have mentioned, if you're in line to begin with, you probably don't NEED someone to pay for you. Baristas get paid minimum wage and are treated like straight shit most the time. Yes, I know it's a choice to work for starbucks, but tips are so appreciated!

I will probably get a lot of people that don't agree with my post, but that's just the perspective of all the baristas at my starbucks.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Well, Crew's bday has finally come as Brittani continues to monetize on his death and post, ad nauseam, what people are doing in honor of his name. She is such a distorted moron that she has turned his death into a canonization of his name when in reality, for months, she never even mentioned him and didn't go to his grave but managed to get knocked up again. She's a hack. What disturbs me are the people that support her and think her behavior is normal. She probably has a nanny watching her kids bc she's too busy filming and posting all day, every.single.day but she won't let anyone know. Notice she never even mentions the baby that she's having. Never. It's all about Crew now so she can make as much money as possible by playing the victim that she is. Disgusting human being and her Meat Loaf husband is just as bad. And that Binky Kid is annoying as hell. She's a horrible parent.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

She should have unplugged today and spent the day grieving with her family. Instead she’s had her head in her phone all day. Capturing every bit of her work that has lead to this payday. Sorry if that’s harsh but that’s exactly what this is now.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”