Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by discretechristine »

RECAP: Should I do this...
September 12, 2020

Turns out the vlogs can get even more boring.

—————
We open with some mediocre drone shots displaying their neighborhood and pathetic back yard with their tiny sliver of grass.
—————
The next few minutes is the click bait title.
Talking about wether or not to cut her hair short.
She says her same friend has been doing it since she was in the 8th grade but Kaylee has done it multiple times in the history of their vlog channel os idk?

She then shows her friends daughter who says she looks like Rapunzel and has mermaid hair. Yeah mermaid hair my butt.
She shows the after in the car and says she trimmed 2-3 inches or “a significant amount” though it looks exactly the same. She also says they “left the toner on longer” for a cool tone blonde. Sorry to disappoint your dreams but that’s warm blonde hair if I’ve ever seen it. You need to bleach it pretty much wait to get the cool toned look she wants.

I think she’s having an identity crisis because it seems like she wants her hair to be like her best friend Keren Keren Swan. Short cut, cool tone blonde.
—————
Justin loves her hair that looks exactly the same. Spends the next couple minutes talking about the exact same stuff Rash talked about in the car.
————
5 minutes point they switch to the next day because they are so boring they can’t even show enough in one day to make the video longer or more entertaining.
————
Rachelle makes a list of things they need for their trip this weekend.

Then packs their bags for the trip and talks endlessly about suitcases and bags and backpacks. Emma is using her original diaper bag for her stuff. Rash throws some outfits on the ground and some books and then shows her phone with a list of groceries they need for the trip. Wasn’t she just at the grocery store? Why not do the whole haul at one time. Seems weird. Maybe yesterday’s vlog was from awhile ago and not more recently? Idk. Anyways it sounds like they are going to this Airbnb in Palm Springs with Kaylee and Mary and their families. Can’t wait to see that boring vlog.

Continuing talking about packing. Fast forwards through what she’s packing for the boys which would be interesting to hear. Rash gets one suit case to herself. Justin and the boys share a suitcase. And there is a separate bag just for diapers, it doesn’t seem like enough diapers for 3 babies on a two day trip but we know they don’t change them that often anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter. Then she talks about her eXpEnSiVe toiletry bag but doesn’t show what she’s actually bringing.
—————

That was the vlog.
They could have made most of the video about what they were exactly packing, “Family of three getting ready for a weekend getaway!” Or something like that. Like Rashy specifically going through the list she made, showing what she is exactly packing. Aspyn and Parker and their daughter or going on a trip this weekend too and Aspyn showed what exactly they are bringing and explained things. She didn’t even make a video about it it was just on her instagram story and it was more interesting than Rash throwing clothes on the floor and showing half packed bags.
I always get the feeling Rash is hiding something and she doesn’t want people to see. Like show the list, show the bags. Instead of being all “mysterious” I feel like it wouldn’t be a big deal to just show the list or what they actually picked, unless maybe there was something they were trying to hide?
I could be over thinking but I don’t know why they don’t share more little things like that it could make the video a little more interesting.

***When putting this into the Tapatalk app I realized I’ve reached my image upload cap for the month so any more recaps I do won’t have any pictures! And I don’t really want to buy the VIP version just to upload pictures of the Trashy’s. Sorry guys! Maybe next time I’ll do time stamps so you don’t have to watch the full vlog but you could just search the time? Didn’t do it this time because I already had all the screen shots taken when I wrote this out. Let me know what you think!

***Another side note. For some reason the captions were no longer auto generated English but auto generated Korean instead?? I noticed it when I went to take screen grabs but can’t upload them for awhile now anyway lol. I have a feeling this was intentional on Rash’s part since I’ve been using them for the recaps here lol! But idk how YouTube works so maybe it’s a coincidence! If not, hey Trashy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mahamilton
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mahamilton »

I think she said they were going to lake arrowhead in a couple vlogs back. And I completely agree...what could've been an informative vlog on packing for a family of 5 turned into 'all about me and my hair' vlog.

Also if her hairstylist knows what she's doing and rash takes the time to style her hair, it wouldn't 'poof out' or be blunt if she went super short and got layers....
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

mahamilton wrote:I think she said they were going to lake arrowhead in a couple vlogs back. And I completely agree...what could've been an informative vlog on packing for a family of 5 turned into 'all about me and my hair' vlog.

Also if her hairstylist knows what she's doing and rash takes the time to style her hair, it wouldn't 'poof out' or be blunt if she went super short and got layers....
Man I totally said family of three instead of five lol Image
I think I was thinking “family of 5 getaway” and “what we pack for our 3 kids” at the same time ha!

And yes I agree about her hair. I used to be a hairstylist. Client knowledge is important when giving a haircut. Rash wouldn’t do it anyway, she just wants something for clicks. She would be ruined if she lost that emotional support strand of hair anyway lol

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

I was thinking about the whole diaper change...

The whole diaper change looked staged. I know *normal* people change a baby ANYWHERE, but we are talking about the trashys. Why didn’t she use the changing pad? It was behind her. When the twins were newborns they weren’t changed in their bed. Justina woke up in the middle of the night and walked over to the changing pad and changed them.

Not only that the *dirty* diaper was barely used (if at all). All we saw was trashy adjusting the tabs and a supposedly dirty diaper. Trashy likes snark on us as much as we snark on her. She does subtle digs every vlog. Such a good *Christian*.

And now the the trashys with just emma. Thank God emma has a normal smile. Wonder where she inherited it from? Certainly not from her fugly parents! The comments on this picture suggest that someone said something about her she is being held. But that comment was deleted. Of course people are on a trashys side. Do these people realize trashy holds ALL of her kids this way??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:04 am I was thinking about the whole diaper change...

The whole diaper change looked staged. I know *normal* people change a baby ANYWHERE, but we are talking about the trashys. Why didn’t she use the changing pad? It was behind her. When the twins were newborns they weren’t changed in their bed. Justina woke up in the middle of the night and walked over to the changing pad and changed them.

Not only that the *dirty* diaper was barely used (if at all). All we saw was trashy adjusting the tabs and a supposedly dirty diaper. Trashy likes snark on us as much as we snark on her. She does subtle digs every vlog. Such a good *Christian*.

And now the the trashys with just emma. Thank God emma has a normal smile. Wonder where she inherited it from? Certainly not from her fugly parents! The comments on this picture suggest that someone said something about her she is being held. But that comment was deleted. Of course people are on a trashys side. Do these people realize trashy holds ALL of her kids this way??
Oof. Justin is looking rough these days. Boy was in the military but didn't learn how to stay fit? He's gained so much weight, but it's not just weight, he looks like he's lost muscle tone too. What happened to "my back is messed up, I can't be in the Navy, I have to go to the gym every day, I can't wait to go to the gym, going to the gym is gonna be so good, it's gonna be really great to go to the gym regularly." He literally said that and then just never went to the gym again. Isn't it embarrassing when your failed gym resolutions are broadcast to 200k people?! Lmaooo

I don't see how his chronic back injury (that needed exercise) just resolved itself with him doing zero exercise? Unless it was exaggerated. Ooh.

Seriously though. He doesn't even need to go to the gym. Work out at home, do some sit ups, go for a jog, do deadlifts with a toddler on your shoulders! No wonder he's fucking tired all the time. He eats nothing but processed junk, barely moves around, stays up late playing video games, probably doesn't even get exercise fucking his wife. Who I imagine is just as unfit as he is. Yikes. He just comes off as such a gross manchild, it's supremely unattractive.
justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

spicy_dreams wrote:
Dani_465 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:04 am I was thinking about the whole diaper change...

Oof. Justin is looking rough these days. Boy was in the military but didn't learn how to stay fit? He's gained so much weight, but it's not just weight, he looks like he's lost muscle tone too. What happened to "my back is messed up, I can't be in the Navy, I have to go to the gym every day, I can't wait to go to the gym, going to the gym is gonna be so good, it's gonna be really great to go to the gym regularly." He literally said that and then just never went to the gym again. Isn't it embarrassing when your failed gym resolutions are broadcast to 200k people?! Lmaooo

I don't see how his chronic back injury (that needed exercise) just resolved itself with him doing zero exercise? Unless it was exaggerated. Ooh.

Seriously though. He doesn't even need to go to the gym. Work out at home, do some sit ups, go for a jog, do deadlifts with a toddler on your shoulders! No wonder he's fucking tired all the time. He eats nothing but processed junk, barely moves around, stays up late playing video games, probably doesn't even get exercise fucking his wife. Who I imagine is just as unfit as he is. Yikes. He just comes off as such a gross manchild, it's supremely unattractive.
It's so common for shammers to claim exacerbated medical issues to get higher VA disability ratings for money when leaving the military. Unfortunately for Justin if he ever comes up for review and they know of his channel, he'll probably lose whatever VA disability rating he has because he's obviously not even remotely disabled from his military service.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

Does anyone else think Emma’s eyes always look off? Like there’s just nothing there. She always looks like she’s staring into space

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Idk if hanging outside in California is really a good idea right now with all the smoke... it may be fine for adults where she is, but no way I’d be taking my babies out with the air quality like that. It looks pretty smokey from the pictures she’s posted.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

dramallama429 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:06 pm Idk if hanging outside in California is really a good idea right now with all the smoke... it may be fine for adults where she is, but no way I’d be taking my babies out with the air quality like that. It looks pretty smokey from the pictures she’s posted.
AQI at lake arrowhead ia about 70. That's still in the moderate range, not 'unhealthy' quite yet. AQI where I live (northern ca) has been ~220. Definitely cannot be outside for more than 5 minutes before I start coughing and my eyes are burning.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

mahamilton wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:41 pm
dramallama429 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:06 pm Idk if hanging outside in California is really a good idea right now with all the smoke... it may be fine for adults where she is, but no way I’d be taking my babies out with the air quality like that. It looks pretty smokey from the pictures she’s posted.
AQI at lake arrowhead ia about 70. That's still in the moderate range, not 'unhealthy' quite yet. AQI where I live (northern ca) has been ~220. Definitely cannot be outside for more than 5 minutes before I start coughing and my eyes are burning.

Okay that’s not as bad as I thought. Still probably wouldn’t have my kids outside though. Her picture from yesterday looks pretty bad. Our levels are about the same as yours. Stay safe!
ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

dramallama429 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:52 pm

Okay that’s not as bad as I thought. Still probably wouldn’t have my kids outside though. Her picture from yesterday looks pretty bad. Our levels are about the same as yours. Stay safe!
I'm in Washington state (10 min from Oregon) and our AQI is 528. We are in the hazardous, don't go outside zone. I'm done with this fucking year.
ZaGaNoDr1968
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZaGaNoDr1968 »

dramallama429 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:52 pm

I'm in Washington state (10 min from Oregon) and our AQI is 528. We are in the hazardous, don't go outside zone. I'm done with this fucking year.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Look at how cute Annabelle and the other little girl is! Annabelle aNd friend are dressed so cute! Then we have Emma 🙄 with SOCKS on, outside! And wth is she wearing? I’m glad Kaylee and Mary(?) have better taste in little girl clothes than trashy does.

Oh look justina in the lake. No rash guard on Emma (shame on trashy!) and Justina looks sunburnt.

Oh and look... the antics to make Emma look cute in a group photo (reflection in the glass, she’s copying Mary).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Dani_465 wrote:Look at how cute Annabelle and the other little girl is! Annabelle aNd friend are dressed so cute! Then we have Emma Image with SOCKS on, outside! And wth is she wearing? I’m glad Kaylee and Mary(?) have better taste in little girl clothes than trashy does.

Oh look justina in the lake. No rash guard on Emma (shame on trashy!) and Justina looks sunburnt.

Oh and look... the antics to make Emma look cute in a group photo (reflection in the glass, she’s copying Mary).
Emma will never have anything unicorn to wear ever. So sad.

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

Dani_465 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:21 pm Look at how cute Annabelle and the other little girl is! Annabelle aNd friend are dressed so cute! Then we have Emma 🙄 with SOCKS on, outside! And wth is she wearing? I’m glad Kaylee and Mary(?) have better taste in little girl clothes than trashy does.

Oh my god!!! I didn't even recognise Justin 😂 I legit thought that was a grandparent or uncle or something. Look at his neck/chin... And his hair looks really thin too. And yes, sunburnt as per usual! But guys, Justin is so religious about sunscreen, he's always the one putting it on every day and making everyone else put it on. Yes, ignore the fact that he's sunburnt every single day, and more so after he's been outside, that has nothing to do with it 😂🙄🙄🙄

It does piss me off that they don't have Emma in a long sleeve, I thought they got her one? She looks kinda burnt too. And Rachelle said "never again" after last time. Gah.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow! Not only does trashy have ugly fingers but she has flat feet and the way she’s smiling makes it look like she has buck teeth! Man is she ugly.
Boy_mom12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boy_mom12 »

I read something a while back that stated in order for a video on YT to be monetized it had to be 10 minutes longer or more. Their intro is like 2 minutes long. They literally do the bare minimum and it blows my mind how they even make money.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

So Rachelle... when you have a filter that totally changes the color you’re wearing, then maybe that’s just too over processed.

Red bathing suit to orange.

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Seeing Emma in the lake without a life jacket on gives me anxiety. I know she’s graduated from ISR but she should *always* have a life jacket on around open water. No exceptions!

justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

Dead babies are all the rage in youtube land these days. Can you imagine how much sympathy they'd garner if she drowned? Heck, emkooyman acknowledges putting her newborn is super unsafe sleep places and blatantly tells viewers to shut up about it. Dead babies = $$$. Thanks, Brittani Leach.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”