Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

glowing564 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:06 pm She should have unplugged today and spent the day grieving with her family. Instead she’s had her head in her phone all day. Capturing every bit of her work that has lead to this payday. Sorry if that’s harsh but that’s exactly what this is now.
Agree 10000000%. But it’s all about the “exposure” and engagement and $$$ for her. Unbelievable.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Motherof2dragons wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:12 pm
glowing564 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:06 pm She should have unplugged today and spent the day grieving with her family. Instead she’s had her head in her phone all day. Capturing every bit of her work that has lead to this payday. Sorry if that’s harsh but that’s exactly what this is now.
Agree 10000000%. But it’s all about the “exposure” and engagement and $$$ for her. Unbelievable.
I can’t believe I actually though she might take today as a break. Come back tmr and do all the sharing. But she hasn’t missed a beat. Took an entire week off to grieve having another boy but today she is here at the ready 💙
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

Does anyone know how he does exactly? I keep hearing unsafe sleep pattern but I wasn’t sure if she let him sleep on her moms bed or it was some freak accident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Parquet wrote:Why aren't the pictures displaying on the last 2 posts?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
First one was Brittani's ex-husband/future stepfather reposting anti-mask bullshit on his insta story. Second one was Brittani reposting that someone in line at a gas station bought stuff for everyone in line because he heard about Crew ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Evelyn Faith wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:32 pm Does anyone know how he does exactly? I keep hearing unsafe sleep pattern but I wasn’t sure if she let him sleep on her moms bed or it was some freak accident

Exactly? No. That’s never been openly revealed. She once tried to claim it was SIDS (well, someone asked if it was SIDS and she responded “yes”). Someone claiming to be a relative (cousin?) stated in a quickly deleted comment that they found him between the headboard and mattress while they were celebrating Christmas at her mom’s house.

The idea it was unsafe sleep is based on both that and the fact she had documented via SM and YT that she had put him down in unsafe sleeping situations before.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

I am in disbelief someone made a “crews brew” of essential oils they’re peddling. People are nuts.

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

haterade wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:56 pm
Parquet wrote:Why aren't the pictures displaying on the last 2 posts?

First one was Brittani's ex-husband/future stepfather reposting anti-mask bullshit on his insta story. Second one was Brittani reposting that someone in line at a gas station bought stuff for everyone in line because he heard about Crew ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
“Future stepfather” lmaoooooo😭😂💀
lizzipizzo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lizzipizzo »

She barely shared any photos or videos of Crew today.. Only reposted other people's Starbucks cards and drinks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serendipity94 »

From the stories that she posted at Crew’s grave, poor Carter and Sydney genuinely looked upset and heartbroken, possibly even more than Brittani.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

I’m sorry if this is too insensitive but I find it extremely unlikely all these purple had their shit paid for form someone also honoring crew. She doesn’t have tons of millions of followers. This is like some Kardashian shit. These people just want her attention.
Poor carter and Sydney. They look so broken at the grave. It’s a shame she never talks about what she is doing to help them grieve.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

What was upsetting at the grave was not one but BOTH parents had to film it. I get capturing it but hey ask someone to come with you and film it so you can actually SING the song with your kids. That bugged me. Pretty sure home wrecker honey was there could’ve given that B one job.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

So true. I honestly thought she would be MIA today. I wasn't planning on posting anything about her today. But, FIrst thing this morning, I saw the starbucks commercial on IG. All of those gift cards spread out all over the place is disgusting. She is disgusting. Starbucks doesn't care about you, you moron. You are a pathetic hack trying to earn a paycheck with your son's dead body. I honestly hope you have figured out how to not be a neglectful cunt by the time this paycheck is born.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Justheretogossip wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:35 pm I’m sorry if this is too insensitive but I find it extremely unlikely all these purple had their shit paid for form someone also honoring crew. She doesn’t have tons of millions of followers. This is like some Kardashian shit. These people just want her attention.
Poor carter and Sydney. They look so broken at the grave. It’s a shame she never talks about what she is doing to help them grieve.
That's what I'm trying to figure out and asked in my previous post...how the hell did someone a few cars in front of her know Crew's story...that just seems so unlikely, but really crazy and kinda cool if that's actually what happened.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I know everyone grieves differently but I'm utterly disgusted that she chose to video and share the birthday cake and singing at the grave sight. Its disgusting just another way to get views and make a buck. I lost a daughter it will be 30 years in October while there isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of her this display just disgusted me. With everything going on in this world I've been a mess which I'm usually not this bad until it gets closer but I definitely feel like its what is also going on in the world that has me this messed up this early. So while I can sympathize with her and think yep everyone grieves differently and you do different things to remember that person on that day but to share that no. Tape it save it cherish it but broadcast it all over social media I'm beyond disgusted. I'm pretty damn angry as well she doesn't deserve the life she has or the blessings because she got them profiting off her dead child
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Tweedles3 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:54 pm
Parquet wrote:
Dark Ash wrote:Maybe Brittani should start a charity in her sons name that actually helps people and donate all that Go Fund Me money she took in to start it off! She has done nothing for any charity at any time for anyone else’s tragedy ever. She just wants people to buy Starbucks for people who don’t need it at all! Her buying gift cards to give out to random people is so SHE CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HERSELF but in actuality it’s not really helping anyone! Try helping people/families/couples that have been through similar tragedies like SIDs bc I doubt there is an organization that is supporting parents that left their babies dead after unsafe sleeping practices. Think about it Brittani! It may feel good to help others then yourself...
And one more thing. Jeff totally called her out when he said he had Cooper sleeping up against him all night bc his mother wasn’t available to comfort him. I would expect the parent who doesn’t have to get up for work the next morning to be the one dealing with the middle of the night needs of children but I guess that’s just how it worked in my home. Idk. She seems like she can’t be bothered by the kids unless they film fake scenes on her stories/videos using that high pitch fake voice she uses with them. She’s a tool.

Good catch with Jeff...I felt like he was speaking literally and symbolically. Like she is impenetrable and in her own world, unavailable to him or the kids.

So I know I was all for Brittani this morning but then she post s*** like this and it just pisses me off. She's not obligated to purchase lower end things or pretend to be not wealthy but I'm pretty sure the majority of her following doesn't have $40 to spend on a product that solely froths milk. And besides, I thought she had one on her Ninja coffee bar or whatever it is?ImageImage

Yeah, the blurb about missing out on frothed milk is obnoxious, but I don’t think she realizes it comes across that way. She lives in a bubble, and it seems most influencers aren’t struggling during these times. At least not like normal people might be.

I don’t really follow her, I only know of her for Crew’s death. I have twins that will be 1 on Sunday, and I know Crew would have been 1 on Monday. On my way home from the Dollar Tree with party supplies, I had an emotional moment where I couldn’t believe hubby and I made it through one year with 3 under 3, half of that spent in a pandemic. Then I somehow thought of Brittani and how difficult this weekend is going to be for her, and my heart goes out to her. Not taking her personality into account, there may be some wacky stuff on her SM in the next week, but there may be a lot of grief behind it.

Hey girl, just sending you some love. I have 5 month old twins and a 3 year old. It's been a Hell of a year. You're doing great. Congrats!
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:57 pm That kid is going to be going to college with a pacifier at this rate.

HAHa know! I can’t even pinpoint why it bugs me so much but my blood boils when I see that grown ass kid with his baby binkie. 😡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mahamilton wrote:
Justheretogossip wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:35 pm I’m sorry if this is too insensitive but I find it extremely unlikely all these purple had their shit paid for form someone also honoring crew. She doesn’t have tons of millions of followers. This is like some Kardashian shit. These people just want her attention.
That's what I'm trying to figure out and asked in my previous post...how the hell did someone a few cars in front of her know Crew's story...that just seems so unlikely, but really crazy and kinda cool if that's actually what happened.
NOT defending her, but I imagine that she made the local news. The only thing is that I would buy the story closer to the time it happened, unless a bunch of local people follow her because of her being local and having been featured in the news.
Filming the kids singing happy birthday is weird to me too, but unfortunately not without precedent. Bratayley filmed a bunch of Annie's friends who had never met Caleb singing happy birthday to him. It was an awkward moment. I'm still gobsmacked over the bathroom floor picture. I keep wondering, did Brittani have them take more than one? Try different poses? It's SO weird, and unlike anything I have ever seen. I only took care of a few kids who died, but in my years as a nurse, I did deal with other grieving family members, and nobody ever did anything remotely like that.
And referencing the comments about how sad the kids looked at the cemetery, that was one thing I wondered about when that person kept yammering on that "she isn't hurting anyone". Granted, "we don't see her whole day", but who is parenting those poor kids and helping them grieve while she has her face in her phone or is off on Target and Starbucks runs? All those little dashes are instastories, and that's time and attention her kids aren't getting. And maybe it's none of my business, but that hurts those kids.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I can't with the cryptic version of happy birthday... GIVE ME AS MUCH SYMPATHY AS POSSIBLE!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

charliema16 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:33 am
Sunshineee9 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:57 pm That kid is going to be going to college with a pacifier at this rate.

HAHa know! I can’t even pinpoint why it bugs me so much but my blood boils when I see that grown ass kid with his baby binkie. 😡
I have adult children now, but 2 of mine depended on a binky only for sleep (more so my mother's doings because she watched them during the day and gave in to it more), but when they were out of bed, the binky went bye-bye. I don't get it when people allow their child to walk around with a binky, especially when they are old enough to walk. We have seen Brittani's youngest on a scooter with the binky in his mouth, playing in dirt with the binky in his mouth, etc. If he's old enough to be doing these things, he is old enough to reason with to get rid of the binky when doing activities, at least. At first when I started watching and saw he had a binky still, I wanted to give him room, as he (as well as others) had just experienced a traumatic loss, and I know children can regress, and assumed this was what was going on, and better to let him have his comfort. However, observing the family now for a year, it appears it is truly out of laziness on the parents' part. There have been many opportunities to have taken it away from him and begin easing him out of the soothing, for example, "you want to ride the scooter, you need to leave the binky." Brittani is just too busy sharing all of her fan's idolizing her, she can't take the time to focus on her son's needs. He'll be going to school with a binky tucked away.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I let my daughter have hers too long, and the way I got rid of it was trading them for a toy she wanted. We found all the backups, bagged them up, and threw them away outside the store. I guess I was lucky, because she was very reasonable about it. And I learned my lesson: my son didn't have his as long!
I agree that last January, it might have been cruel to take it away, but he is going to need to learn other ways to soothe himself. And also agree that the scooter gives the perfect opportunity to take it, because he obviously loves riding the scooter.
I don't even know if it's laziness. I think Brittani is so self-absorbed that she doesn't even see it. If it keeps him out of her hair so she can post all day and live in the echo chamber of attention, she is just fine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”