This Is How We Buy Stuff, Baby | This Is How We Bingham | Part 5

Disneylovinggal
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This Is How We Buy Stuff, Baby | This Is How We Bingham | Part 5

Unread post by Disneylovinggal »

bm15 wrote:I know they have "small" kids, but 8pm bedtime?? Isn't Ryler like 12? That was my bedtime when I was 6! She said they have a strict bedtime in school time, but even in summer it was like 10pm and they would say the kids got in bed really late, what's up with that?
Also, why are all those kids going off playing with like 10 friends at a time like we aren't in a pandemic?
I was thinking the same thing. 8pm seems a little early for Ryler. Sure have him in the house by 7 and wined down for the night, but let him stay up a bit longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hollydolly123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hollydolly123 »

My son is 13 (A year older than ryler)and he goes to bed between 930 and 10 I know there is school but 8pm is way too early for a 12 year old...she’s so controlling she even makes the kid go to bed so early geez let him stay out and have fun with his friends..
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

It drives me crazy that Mindy always says, "We just barely got home, or we just barely got done with..." what is it with saying barely all the time? Yes 8PM is way too early for bedtime for a 12 year old. Mindy is so controlling. I hate to think of her as a mother in law!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Ryler had friends over, and Mindy was freaking out because they were *gasp*
She is going to be in for a rude awakening when all 3 boys are teenagers. Teenage boys eat. A LOT.
Oh boy. Branden is unboxing a new camera. How exciting. How relatable. Not.

On another note, I was trying to find out how tall Branden is, and I found this gem. I think Mindy wrote it. It's hilarious. Marrying Branden was "scary" because "he brought his 2 year old princess" and that meant Mindy was a step-mom right away!
That's how it usually works. You marry someone with a child, and you become a step-parent "immediately". Madi lived with her mom anyway, so it's not like Mindy took on full-time responsibility for a 2 year old. And then every kid after is described as "sweet". "Sweet Ryler" is "the sweetest". And of course, "sweet Hazyl" is perfection in all things. God, her vocabulary is so lacking.
Anyway, if you want a good laugh, check it out.
https://thisishowwebingham.com/who-are-the-binghams-2/

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:So Ryler had friends over, and Mindy was freaking out because they were *gasp*
She is going to be in for a rude awakening when all 3 boys are teenagers. Teenage boys eat. A LOT.
Oh boy. Branden is unboxing a new camera. How exciting. How relatable. Not.

On another note, I was trying to find out how tall Branden is, and I found this gem. I think Mindy wrote it. It's hilarious. Marrying Branden was "scary" because "he brought his 2 year old princess" and that meant Mindy was a step-mom right away!
That's how it usually works. You marry someone with a child, and you become a step-parent "immediately". Madi lived with her mom anyway, so it's not like Mindy took on full-time responsibility for a 2 year old. And then every kid after is described as "sweet". "Sweet Ryler" is "the sweetest". And of course, "sweet Hazyl" is perfection in all things. God, her vocabulary is so lacking.
Anyway, if you want a good laugh, check it out.
https://thisishowwebingham.com/who-are-the-binghams-2/

Well she just barely got a college education so you can’t expect much from her, right? Oh wait, my use of that word actually makes sense vs how she uses it. Image

whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

Disneylovinggal wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:09 pm
bm15 wrote:I know they have "small" kids, but 8pm bedtime?? Isn't Ryler like 12? That was my bedtime when I was 6! She said they have a strict bedtime in school time, but even in summer it was like 10pm and they would say the kids got in bed really late, what's up with that?
Also, why are all those kids going off playing with like 10 friends at a time like we aren't in a pandemic?
I was thinking the same thing. 8pm seems a little early for Ryler. Sure have him in the house by 7 and wined down for the night, but let him stay up a bit longer.

DOUBLE STANDARD... When all the kids are home Ryler's bedtime is 8. However, when Ryler has a sports game, all the kids go, every time, and I can tell you it's way passed 8 p.m before they get home. Being the oldest, Ryler will always have the latest games...

Either Ryler needs to be aloud to stay up later, or they should be taking turns one parent at Ryler's game, one parent putting Hazy to bed. All those kids don't need to be at everyone's sports games all the time if Mindy really cares about sleep.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Shoot-- somehow the verb got deleted from my sentence in my last post: the boys Ryler had over were _eating_. And Mindy was freaking out because they were eating. What is she going to do when she has 3 teenage boys in the house?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mindy didn't even "just barely" get a college education. She dropped out to marry Branden at 19.
Aspyn Ovard does that "just barely" thing too. Is it a dim Utah chick idiosyncrasy?

blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:07 pm Mindy didn't even "just barely" get a college education. She dropped out to marry Branden at 19.
Aspyn Ovard does that "just barely" thing too. Is it a dim Utah chick idiosyncrasy?

Very tradition culture. Binghams have a lot to learn. They live in such a closed, insular life. They really have no clue to how other people outside of their Mormon culture lives.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:Mindy didn't even "just barely" get a college education. She dropped out to marry Branden at 19.

Image I meant that she got barely any college education. Hence the proper use of the word barely vs how she uses it. lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Mindy didn't even "just barely" get a college education. She dropped out to marry Branden at 19.

Image I meant that she got barely any college education. Hence the proper use of the word barely vs how she uses it. lol

My bad! I'm slow on the uptake right now! Thanks for 'splaining. I needed it! (No sarcasm) ImageImage

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

These idiots have officially gone off the deep end. They created an Instagram account just for his truck.

Uncle_Deadly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Uncle_Deadly »

JD386 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:21 pm These idiots have officially gone off the deep end. They created an Instagram account just for his truck.

Silverback... Ugh. This may be the most preposterous thing to ever come out of Binghamland. Utterly moronic, dunderheaded and stupid. Branden is a jackass.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Bedtimes vary greatly between families.

My three aged 9-12 go downstairs with the aim of “going to bed” at around 7.30pm - BUT they fuck round and have a drink, brush teeth, fix their beds up, fuck round some more - and are barely in bed by 8. They then read (part of homework requirements), my big two might read til 9-930pm, my youngest sometimes doesn’t read at all (she does 2+ hours of gymnastics 4 days a week).

My kids however have something on every single afternoon (sports mainly), they also bike or scooter to school every day and are extremely active. Not to mention they are awake and up at 6am (regardless of when they go to bed).

So I don’t “feel bad” or “am a mean mom” for having them go to bed at a respectable time. Its a huge disservice to the child and their teachers sending tired grumpy kids to school.

Its also the tail end of winter here, during our summer holidays they will be up later.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Uncle_Deadly wrote:
JD386 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:21 pm These idiots have officially gone off the deep end. They created an Instagram account just for his truck.

Silverback... Ugh. This may be the most preposterous thing to ever come out of Binghamland. Utterly moronic, dunderheaded and stupid. Branden is a jackass.
I just threw up in my mouth. Silverback? I'm sure the irony is completely lost on him. A silverback gorilla is one of the most majestic creatures in the world, and of course they are critically endangered. So, naming a social media page for a big gas guzzling truck after one, is perfect.
Such an ass.

blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Again repeat.

It's so disgusting how the Binghams and their community - people they hang out with are treating covid like it's absolutely nothing. How have the Binghams and their friends haven't had covid by now??????
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You know what is really hilarious about Branden and his huge ego and his social media account for his stupid basic F-150 truck?
A million subscribers is _nothing_ in the grand scheme of things at YT. He's a small fish in a VERY big pond. Casey Niestat, who Branden wishes he was as cool as, has 12 million subscribers and close to 3 BILLION views. And he actually gives back (not a couple of monetized "service" videos around Christmas). Roman Atwood has 30 million subscribers over 2 channels (although some of them probably overlap), and he does a lot with Make a Wish kids. Even in the world of selfish family vloggers exploiting their kids the Binghams are small potatoes.
So keep telling yourself you're a big man Branden. We know the truth.
And that virus has got to come for one of these vloggers soon. Brooklyn and Bailey had it, and Betsy Mikesell was driving her around on that stupid "10 Dates in 10 Days" series. AKA "I'm nothing without a man, so I better find myself a good Mormon boyfriend asap!" And they weren't wearing masks or practicing social distancing.

ms0926
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ms0926 »

Their instagram stories have me livid. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but here they are, acting like covid doesn't exist again. Going to "an 80s themed party" around WAAYYY too many people. These entitled Mormons need to stop ruining the world for everyone else. The awful example they are setting for all of their viewers is ridiculous. And, even if anyone wanted to speak out about it, they wouldn't be able to! Because their super-fan-zombies come attacking you in their comments! It is unbelievable how blind they are to reality. So disgusted.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And this is petty compared to the fact that they are all pretending Covid-19 has gone away, but they are so ridiculous. They posted some instastories from the party. There was Davey Orgill trying to dance, a bunch of kids running around, and Mindy saying "This is the best party EVER!". Honestly, it looked like the lamest party ever to me. Not that alcohol is required for a good time. I've been to some really fun AA parties. But these entitled fools jumping around "dancing" (and the sun was still up too) and trying to convince everyone that they were having the "best time EvErrrrrr" just seemed sad to me.
Their whole life is that way. They have to make everything a huge deal. And life just isn't like that. But that's not "vlog life" or "how we Bingham, baby!" Like when Branden was saying that they were bummed because they "didn't have anything to look forward to"-- life isn't always rad, epic and savage". And they need to let their kids know that. You don't always have something major to look forward to. Just starting out above the dirt is something to celebrate and be grateful for.

blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:35 am And this is petty compared to the fact that they are all pretending Covid-19 has gone away, but they are so ridiculous. They posted some instastories from the party. There was Davey Orgill trying to dance, a bunch of kids running around, and Mindy saying "This is the best party EVER!". Honestly, it looked like the lamest party ever to me. Not that alcohol is required for a good time. I've been to some really fun AA parties. But these entitled fools jumping around "dancing" (and the sun was still up too) and trying to convince everyone that they were having the "best time EvErrrrrr" just seemed sad to me.
Their whole life is that way. They have to make everything a huge deal. And life just isn't like that. But that's not "vlog life" or "how we Bingham, baby!" Like when Branden was saying that they were bummed because they "didn't have anything to look forward to"-- life isn't always rad, epic and savage". And they need to let their kids know that. You don't always have something major to look forward to. Just starting out above the dirt is something to celebrate and be grateful for.

Indeed. A lot of these Youtubers think they are special and they crave the fame. They want to feel validated. When Mindy and Branden read those comments of *support* it strokes their egos big time more so Branden.

If someone they know or even themselves gets covid and is critically sick I will not feel sorry for them at all. They need to learn lessons the hard way. I'm sure they believe *god* will protect them from covid.

Return to “Q-Z”