Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Nothing says grieving like going from her infant son’s graveyard birthday to “buy my shit”.

It makes my stomach turn at how she knew people would be checking her stuff out because of Crew’s birthday so she added a whole bunch of swipe ups.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

mahamilton wrote:
Justheretogossip wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:35 pm I’m sorry if this is too insensitive but I find it extremely unlikely all these purple had their shit paid for form someone also honoring crew. She doesn’t have tons of millions of followers. This is like some Kardashian shit. These people just want her attention.
Poor carter and Sydney. They look so broken at the grave. It’s a shame she never talks about what she is doing to help them grieve.
That's what I'm trying to figure out and asked in my previous post...how the hell did someone a few cars in front of her know Crew's story...that just seems so unlikely, but really crazy and kinda cool if that's actually what happened.
I am willing to bet that what actually happened was that someone, two to three cars in front of her, said they wanted to pay for the car behind them. The next two cars in line were probably mobile orders (prepaid), so they paid for Brittani's car, but Brittani made up the Crew angle because she's a narcissist. She obviously invented random acts of kindness and paying it forward ImageImageImage. More like random acts of a guilty conscience already knocked up with another not-girl.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saylo
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Saylo »

I just saw an ad on Facebook about an 11 month old that passed away from preventable unsafe sleep practices and his parents have made it their mission to spread awareness. THAT’S how you handle a tragedy. Think of all Brittani could have done to shed light on unsafe sleep as well as organ donation. She’s such a narcissist that all she can think about is herself though.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Saylo wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:00 pm I just saw an ad on Facebook about an 11 month old that passed away from preventable unsafe sleep practices and his parents have made it their mission to spread awareness. THAT’S how you handle a tragedy. Think of all Brittani could have done to shed light on unsafe sleep as well as organ donation. She’s such a narcissist that all she can think about is herself though.
I think she can’t bear admitting she did something wrong. Admitting that your child died because of unsafe sleep practices - especially when it’s so easy to hear about what safe sleep practices are - is not only incredibly brave, it’s opening yourself up to tremendous criticism. She has too fragile of an ego for that. Let’s face it, most YouTubers do it because they like the headpats and adulation, not because they have thick skin and take critical opinions well.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

am I crazy I don't see a face in those pictures. I apologize if I seemed harsh when I responded again I'm struggling with this year as much as the first year I think covid messes with everything. I have no problem them going to the grave acknowledging him but the cake and video and sharing with the entire world and as others have pointed it out the kids face her daughter heartbreaking and those two idiots sitting there filming on their phones instead of hugging the ones right there struggling
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I don’t understand the cake and presents at the grave.

Her two youngest dont grasp the concept that you are buying a gift for someone thats dead. Thats just weird. The cars they left at the grave arent even what a 1yr old would play with.

I dont go the grave stone (and all the crap on it) either, it was probably the most expensive option, but the stone looks tacky IMO.

She looks super happy today Image
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

She looks a lot better without makeup on I reckon.

I agree about her not wanting to talk about safe sleep or SUIDS. She doesn’t want to be asked questions or give any details, and that makes me mega suspicious. She has shared every single inappropriate private detail, but almost zilch about what happened, about finding him, about the circumstances surrounding his death... things that make you go hmmmm.

Do you encourage people to donate organs after the fact important, yes), or do you encourage PREVENTION.

PS. What are you hiding Brit??
Georgie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Georgie »

I agree the filming and birthday cake at the grave site was a bit odd .
I keep wondering what this poor woman’s mental health will be like in 10 years or so . I still can’t even believe she is pregnant and going through this brutal first year losing a child while also pregnant .
I feel so bad for this innocent baby Boy brought in to their lives right now 😭.
I don’t know why that bothers me so much but I am still deeply shocked over her being pregnant again so soon .
And I’ve said it before , having kids close to Brittanis age , I get the immaturity and doing dumb things , but the gd 40 some year old husband should know better . 🙄
The more I watch him the more I think he’s just so enamored by having this young wife and he will do anything to make her happy and continuing on being a baby maker for him 🙄.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I’d put the gofundme money on it that something she did contributed to his death.

If the rumours are true about him being in an adults bed, with bedding and being stuck down the headboard then she deserves to be legally charged with his death, or neglect or something.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

SWIPE UP for Crew's headstone!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by smom12 »

I know this is off topic and way old, but I’m still irritated AF about how her husband criticized working women. How fucking superficial can you be? Like oh I’m sorry Women don’t pimp children out for social media and actually have to get dressed for a 9-5 job! What a boring and not fun life they must have! Superficial prick. It’s like all that matters is if his wife looks good, not that she can hold a conversation or raise her children right or create a fundraiser or anything. Nope! As long as he has her extensions and doesn’t dress in work attire she’s perfect, right Jeff?

I can’t wait to see that smug look fall off his face once the YouTube wave is over and he has to work two maybe three jobs because she won’t work ONE. How fun is THAT gonna be, you arrogant prick?

Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

I don’t understand celebrating a birthday that does not exist. If Brittani is so religious isn’t she supposed to believe that it was always Crews fate to go back to heaven before he turned one. Meaning he is eternally an infant and no need to get a cake and a bunch of crap to celebrate something that was never going to be... she mentioned dreading Crews first birthdate because she had imagined a birthday party and all the things she was going to do for him. I think she’s mourning that she doesn’t get to plan a party and buy stuff and have it the way she had wanted it more than mourning the fact that she made a huge mistake causing a baby to lose his life. Shouldn’t she have been more afraid and dreadfully worrying about his death date approaching? I felt really bad watching Sydney and Carter at their dead baby brothers grave being filmed for their parents SM accts. So awkward. What is there to celebrate about Crew being dead on the day that was supposed to be his first birthday?!?!
And I heard Tiffani/Honey/ex-husband fucker/Grandma/Stepmother was there as well! Eww! Why would they want that freak there!! yuck!!!!

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

webby wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:34 am SWIPE UP for Crew's headstone!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
LMAO! Best comment yet!!!
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

smom12 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:09 am I know this is off topic and way old, but I’m still irritated AF about how her husband criticized working women. How fucking superficial can you be? Like oh I’m sorry Women don’t pimp children out for social media and actually have to get dressed for a 9-5 job! What a boring and not fun life they must have! Superficial prick. It’s like all that matters is if his wife looks good, not that she can hold a conversation or raise her children right or create a fundraiser or anything. Nope! As long as he has her extensions and doesn’t dress in work attire she’s perfect, right Jeff?

I can’t wait to see that smug look fall off his face once the YouTube wave is over and he has to work two maybe three jobs because she won’t work ONE. How fun is THAT gonna be, you arrogant prick?

Rant over.

I call him "Meat Loaf" bc he reminds me of a meat loaf. Boring AF and loves it when Brittani is pregnant. There was this cringe worthy vlog she did on YT and she's standing there by the washing machine and he's behind her with his arms around her stomach, rubbing the front of her pregnant stomach. It's obviously a fetish for him. He's a loser. Anyone that attracts to Brittani is an automatic loser bc she's a nut job and a narcissist. WTF does he do with that bat company he works for? Like, how much money can you possibly make doing that? She's the bread winner now. And you're right. WTF is Brittani doing to raise awareness for SIDS, since she has said that's what Crew died of but has NEVER addressed it bc we all know she's full of shit. It's easier for her to do IG and have everyone "swipe up" than it is to actually use her limited brain cells to do something that is meaningful.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

Deesker wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:17 am
smom12 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:09 am I know this is off topic and way old, but I’m still irritated AF about how her husband criticized working women. How fucking superficial can you be? Like oh I’m sorry Women don’t pimp children out for social media and actually have to get dressed for a 9-5 job! What a boring and not fun life they must have! Superficial prick. It’s like all that matters is if his wife looks good, not that she can hold a conversation or raise her children right or create a fundraiser or anything. Nope! As long as he has her extensions and doesn’t dress in work attire she’s perfect, right Jeff?

Rant over.

I call him "Meat Loaf" bc he reminds me of a meat loaf. Boring AF and loves it when Brittani is pregnant. There was this cringe worthy vlog she did on YT and she's standing there by the washing machine and he's behind her with his arms around her stomach, rubbing the front of her pregnant stomach. It's obviously a fetish for him. He's a loser. Anyone that attracts to Brittani is an automatic loser bc she's a nut job and a narcissist. WTF does he do with that bat company he works for? Like, how much money can you possibly make doing that? She's the bread winner now. And you're right. WTF is Brittani doing to raise awareness for SIDS, since she has said that's what Crew died of but has NEVER addressed it bc we all know she's full of shit. It's easier for her to do IG and have everyone "swipe up" than it is to actually use her limited brain cells to do something that is meaningful.
Totally off topic here but can I just say how much I love all your comments on brittni and cam’s threads? You and scooby always have the best comments
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Rant over.

Wow, when did her husband criticized working women? Was this in an old video?
Dark Ash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dark Ash »

Maybe she doesn’t want to do anything for SIDS awareness/charity bc she is very aware or possibly in denial that she caused this accident from unsafe sleeping practices (off subject but much like Ashley Darby did with her baby at Moniques’s vaca home on The Real Housewives of Potomac on the last show) and Brittani is afraid of all the possible backlash if called out by all the people that know the truth of the situation as in family, nurses, doctors, therapists, and everyone else in between.

wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

Dark Ash wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:15 am Maybe she doesn’t want to do anything for SIDS awareness/charity bc she is very aware or possibly in denial that she caused this accident from unsafe sleeping practices (off subject but much like Ashley Darby did with her baby at Moniques’s vaca home on The Real Housewives of Potomac on the last show) and Brittani is afraid of all the possible backlash if called out by all the people that know the truth of the situation as in family, nurses, doctors, therapists, and everyone else in between.

Nailed it.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:

Rant over.

Wow, when did her husband criticized working women? Was this in an old video?
It was a couple of months back i believe. Someone here recapped it. They went shopping and he was basically poking fun at professional outfits on the mannequins or something basically saying how lame it was that women wear that to work. Someone who watched that vlog can say exactly, I can’t stand the two of them lol.

specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Dark Ash wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:14 am I don’t understand celebrating a birthday that does not exist. If Brittani is so religious isn’t she supposed to believe that it was always Crews fate to go back to heaven before he turned one. Meaning he is eternally an infant and no need to get a cake and a bunch of crap to celebrate something that was never going to be... she mentioned dreading Crews first birthdate because she had imagined a birthday party and all the things she was going to do for him. I think she’s mourning that she doesn’t get to plan a party and buy stuff and have it the way she had wanted it more than mourning the fact that she made a huge mistake causing a baby to lose his life. Shouldn’t she have been more afraid and dreadfully worrying about his death date approaching? I felt really bad watching Sydney and Carter at their dead baby brothers grave being filmed for their parents SM accts. So awkward. What is there to celebrate about Crew being dead on the day that was supposed to be his first birthday?!?! Image
And I heard Tiffani/Honey/ex-husband fucker/Grandma/Stepmother was there as well! Eww! Why would they want that freak there!! Image yuck!!!!

THIS. There is no birthday and there sure isn't a reason to celebrate. I also think she is mourning the fact that she didn't get to throw a huge party. Think of all the 'swipe ups' that never were. :roll:

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”