Ljs
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Unread post by Ljs »

snowyday54 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:13 pm
hahawhat wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:20 pm honestly f this whole griffiths family cult. they’re all registered as republicans, jared even tweeted, and it’s public record, that his first time voting ever was in 2016. you can guess who he voted for and who they all plan on voting for again this year. all this money the raked it and all these followers they have they barely said a word about the BLM movement. they seriously are so disgusting. it’s like a car crash you just cannot look away from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the matter with you? Are you so hateful towards republicans that you cannot make any logical sense? Does it anger you so much to see people happy? Well I got news for you, you better buckle up because Trump is about to be re-elected. One day you will thank us all for saving this country from a communist takeover. Ellie and Jared will always be successful because they put God and family first. No matter what happens they win. Try doing it in your own life and see what happens. God Bless You.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks. I needed a good laugh.
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

snowyday54 wrote:
hahawhat wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:20 pm honestly f this whole griffiths family cult. they’re all registered as republicans, jared even tweeted, and it’s public record, that his first time voting ever was in 2016. you can guess who he voted for and who they all plan on voting for again this year. all this money the raked it and all these followers they have they barely said a word about the BLM movement. they seriously are so disgusting. it’s like a car crash you just cannot look away from.

What is the matter with you? Are you so hateful towards republicans that you cannot make any logical sense? Does it anger you so much to see people happy? Well I got news for you, you better buckle up because Trump is about to be re-elected. One day you will thank us all for saving this country from a communist takeover. Ellie and Jared will always be successful because they put God and family first. No matter what happens they win. Try doing it in your own life and see what happens. God Bless You.
Wow those are certainly all words. All I’m going to say is...the only thing Ellie puts first is Ellie Image

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

They have had success only because they jumped on the YouTube bandwagon at the right time and exaggerated their “infertility “. They are selfish greedy people who exploit their children and knowingly made pedophile content with their children and nieces and nephews. There is no god and family first there. Saying it doesn’t make it real.

Not to mention there are millions of people in this world who are are actually in good people and deserve better than the griffiths but will struggle all their entire lives to make ends meet. Go spout your bullshit to other greedy people who pretend to be good god fearing people.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

snowyday54 wrote:
MOD NOTE

Because you don’t seem to respond to PM’s, it gives me no choice but to warn you here. Start participating more and refrain from these types of posts. We don’t want political debates, and every single one of your posts has either had a personal attack against another poster, or has been filled with nonsense political rhetoric.

You’re welcome to your opinion, just as everyone else that reads here is. What you are not allowed to do is make this your political stomping grounds to such an extent that you’re attacking other posters.... especially ones who contribute beyond just making antagonizing posts.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

angelfire89 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm i bet all the Griffiths have a certain set of songs memorized (likely fairly simple/religious songs) and dont play anything beyond that. So they all "play piano" but... not really.
I can't believe I have never considered this before. I always thought it was odd that Ruby claimed to be a piano teacher and was looking for a husband to "support her music", yet we only see Kevin and Shari ever play for the vlog. Not to mention that cheapskate Ruby hired other people to teach her own kids piano. She also hired a teenage neighbor to give Abby tennis lessons, so her bar for expertise is pretty low.

The Griffith's really like to pose as professionals, take credit for other people's achievements, and exaggerate their own achievements. Maybe Ruby doesn't really know how to play beyond introductory lessons. Or maybe she is a gifted pianist/teacher/therapist, Bonnie is a physician's assistant/EMT/cosmetologist, and Julie attended medical school. Which reminds me, do we have any proof that Julie really is a nurse and not a CNA like her sisters? Does Ellie pretend to be anything besides a pianist?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie + Jared: Botox, babies and sand castles. | Part #127

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm i bet all the Griffiths have a certain set of songs memorized (likely fairly simple/religious songs) and dont play anything beyond that. So they all "play piano" but... not really.
I can't believe I have never considered this before. I always thought it was odd that Ruby claimed to be a piano teacher and was looking for a husband to "support her music", yet we only see Kevin and Shari ever play for the vlog. Not to mention that cheapskate Ruby hired other people to teach her own kids piano. She also hired a teenage neighbor to give Abby tennis lessons, so her bar for expertise is pretty low.

The Griffith's really like to pose as professionals, take credit for other people's achievements, and exaggerate their own achievements. Maybe Ruby doesn't really know how to play beyond introductory lessons. Or maybe she is a gifted pianist/teacher/therapist, Bonnie is a physician's assistant/EMT/cosmetologist, and Julie attended medical school. Which reminds me, do we have any proof that Julie really is a nurse and not a CNA like her sisters? Does Ellie pretend to be anything besides a pianist?
We know Ellie thinks she’s smarter than doctors and home builders.

And better than people that work at Walmart.

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:09 am

I want to be the first to say hi to Ruby on here when she breaks out in Chopin in an upcoming insta-story. haha.

They are so full of themselves, and what they don't have, they claim from others. Which one of the husbands went to college and the wife says, "we went to college."
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

[quote=Happy+Charlie post_id=1657137 time=1600277195 user_id=44901

They are so full of themselves, and what they don't have, they claim from others. Which one of the husbands went to college and the wife says, "we went to college."
[/quote]

Ellie always says "WE WENT TO COLLEGE". I don't believe she ever went, i think she did Cosmetology in a vo-tech class. The way she writes, she's lucky to have graduated high school.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Todays drama wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:20 am [quote=Happy+Charlie post_id=1657137 time=1600277195 user_id=44901

Ellie always says "WE WENT TO COLLEGE". I don't believe she ever went, i think she did Cosmetology in a vo-tech class. The way she writes, she's lucky to have graduated high school.
[/quote]

Worse yet, she says we graduated college. Last time she wrote this on a post on instagram, I wrote a kiss ass post asking what program she graduated from because I was so interested. LOL
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gopedjane wrote:
Todays drama wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:20 am [quote=Happy+Charlie post_id=1657137 time=1600277195 user_id=44901

Worse yet, she says we graduated college. Last time she wrote this on a post on instagram, I wrote a kiss ass post asking what program she graduated from because I was so interested. LOL[/quote]And Julie does the same thing "We were in medical school". She explained it somewhat saying that she supported Landon when he was in medical school, or some BS like that. No. If you didn't take the MCATs and sleep in the on-call room and have to be ready to round at 7AM, etc, you didn't go to medical school.
And it's especially ridiculous with Julie because yes, she really is an RN. She has an active license to practice in Utah. Takes about 2 seconds to find. So she has her own achievement. She doesn't need to borrow Landon's.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:26 am

I want to be the first to say hi to Ruby on here when she breaks out in Chopin in an upcoming insta-story. haha.

Actually Ruby was a very good pianist. You can find their old home video "signature wave" in which she plays Chopin's fantasie-impromptu. I don't know how to link it from YouTube-app.

However, I think Ellie can only play mormon church music that she has memorized.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:26 am

Actually Ruby was a very good pianist. You can find their old home video "signature wave" in which she plays Chopin's fantasie-impromptu. I don't know how to link it from YouTube-app.

However, I think Ellie can only play mormon church music that she has memorized.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I think it’s just a weird northern Utah Mormon culture thing. The Griffiths girls were taught that their identity is to tied into their husbands’ identities. The man “harkens” to Heavenly Father and the woman “harkens” to her husband. “His achievements are my achievements.” They’re so brainwashed, they don’t think they need to have their own academic achievements or talents, they just need to marry a man who does.

snowyday54
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowyday54 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:51 am
snowyday54 wrote:
MOD NOTE

Because you don’t seem to respond to PM’s, it gives me no choice but to warn you here. Start participating more and refrain from these types of posts. We don’t want political debates, and every single one of your posts has either had a personal attack against another poster, or has been filled with nonsense political rhetoric.

You’re welcome to your opinion, just as everyone else that reads here is. What you are not allowed to do is make this your political stomping grounds to such an extent that you’re attacking other posters.... especially ones who contribute beyond just making antagonizing posts.

So you saying other people can be political and bash the President and Republicans but if I defend that I am being political? Please look at that logic. It makes absolutely no sense. If someone on the boards is going to be racist towards a political party then I have every right to defend that party. Racism towards a political preference should never be tolerated on this board. As the moderator I would hope that you would not allow that. I have watched people bash the President and Republicans on this board many times. I have never seen you say a word about it. So that in itself is being very political. Thank you so much!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

snowyday54 wrote:
snowyday54 wrote:
MOD NOTE

So you saying other people can be political and bash the President and Republicans but if I defend that I am being political? Please look at that logic. It makes absolutely no sense. If someone on the boards is going to be racist towards a political party then I have every right to defend that party. Racism towards a political preference should never be tolerated on this board. As the moderator I would hope that you would not allow that. I have watched people bash the President and Republicans on this board many times. I have never seen you say a word about it. So that in itself is being very political. Thank you so much!
Other people say their comment in relation to E&J and their behaviour and move on. You are welcome to your opinion, but when you are calling other posters idiots and going WAY off topic (like throwing out political rhetoric) then it becomes an issue. No personal attacks is a rule on these boards. You may FEEL personally attacked by a poster saying they disagree with E&J’s politics (which are similar to your own), but that isn’t a personal attack against you.

We are here to discuss E&J.... not politics which is clearly your only motivation for posting since you don’t post ANY other time.

Chill.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

snowyday54 wrote:
snowyday54 wrote:
MOD NOTE

Enough already, this is not a political forum.

Also, your post is illogical. A person cannot be racist against a political party, because a political party is not a race. Maybe before you start throwing around words like “racist”, you actually learn what the word means.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Of course Ellie has money to spend on cosmetic laser treatments as Jared continues to put off seeing a hip specialist due to cost.

Such a selfish, vapid woman.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Who LAUNCHES a Fall clothing line in mid OCTOBER???

Why is Ellie's hair so white? She looks like she has grey hair!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I'm in shock in how much Ellie and Jared have aged since 2009 (IG picture up today). At least Jared admits he has aged and it isn't just the gray hair. He looks happier too...the before picture prior to being married to Ellie for several years.

Jared - Are you guys ready for baby faces?! Holy cow, this was 11 years ago! I feel like Ellie and I have changed quite a bit, mostly with my gray hair 🧓🏼😂. What do you think is the most 2009 thing about this photo?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:58 am Who LAUNCHES a Fall clothing line in mid OCTOBER???
This shouldn't be funny, but it is when you think they are supposive fashion designers. :? Seriously, the fall clothing line should had been out at minimum last month and this is probably one reason Bollie is going away.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”