Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by lmmomSD »

wishes wrote:What happened to Cullen and Katie’s Discord server?
They go through and delete threads that they feel aren't active on the regular.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

What’s with the Ford Expedition that they’ve been driving? Is their Suburban in the shop and it’s a loaner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:What’s with the Ford Expedition that they’ve been driving? Is their Suburban in the shop and it’s a loaner?

The Ford Expedition they are driving has a Florida license plate. So maybe it’s a rental? But they have had it for a while.... Image

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

auntasaurus19 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:27 pm
Ceirsten8676 wrote:What’s with the Ford Expedition that they’ve been driving? Is their Suburban in the shop and it’s a loaner?

The Ford Expedition they are driving has a Florida license plate. So maybe it’s a rental? But they have had it for a while.... Image

Supposedly Cullen's car is in the shop and that is a loaner car but that was 2 weeks ago. So yeah.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Why would they take Brooks to get tested for Covid with no fever and a simple runny nose? Oh right! So they could send him to school and be kid free all day! They are so desperate to have those kids out of the house they risked going to an urgent care and being exposed to covid so they could show the school his negative test. How hard is it to just keep your kid home for a few days? They really cannot stand their kids being home.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:Why would they take Brooks to get tested for Covid with no fever and a simple runny nose? Oh right! So they could send him to school and be kid free all day! They are so desperate to have those kids out of the house they risked going to an urgent care and being exposed to covid so they could show the school his negative test. How hard is it to just keep your kid home for a few days? They really cannot stand their kids being home.

Plus, you know-- views.
The joke may be on them. My daughter got tested, and the nurse at urgent care told us they had a 48 hour turnaround. A week later, my daughter was finally able to go back to work.
Am I mean to hope that this test takes a little longer than they expect? Although it's probably going to end up making Brooks suffer if it does.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

They already got the test results in the video, he was negative

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

rdt1004 wrote:They already got the test results in the video, he was negative

Thanks!

Groovynik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Groovynik »

Once again it’s Princess Gaines’s birthday week .. Poor Brooks he barely gets acknowledged as is but now even less if that’s possible.. why have two kids if you are just going to ignore one. I have a feeling when Brooks gets older this kid is going to become a psycho
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Groovynik wrote:Once again it’s Princess Gaines’s birthday week .. Poor Brooks he barely gets acknowledged as is but now even less if that’s possible.. why have two kids if you are just going to ignore one. I have a feeling when Brooks gets older this kid is going to become a psycho
Gaines was a super "easy" baby and they were super cocky about their parenting. Brooks was "difficult" according to Katie and she had postpartum depression. Their marriage was falling apart so it like she blames Brooks for all of their issues. Gaines is "like her" and Brooks is "like Cullen"

Poor Brooks is the scapegoat and Gaines is the golden child. I feel bad for the poor little guy and wish they would have stopped at one kid. She admitted to not really bonding with him and I don't think she has done much to rectify that.

I am curious to see how much they spend on Gaines for her birthday. No free sponsored gifts for the princess! I am sure she will have a giant birthday party too. Last year she had a "girls only" party and her own brother wasn't even there!

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Brooks is constantly digging in his nose..no wonder he gets sick so often. Teach him to use a tissue! So disgusting.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Boymomma123 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:47 am
Groovynik wrote:Once again it’s Princess Gaines’s birthday week .. Poor Brooks he barely gets acknowledged as is but now even less if that’s possible.. why have two kids if you are just going to ignore one. I have a feeling when Brooks gets older this kid is going to become a psycho
Gaines was a super "easy" baby and they were super cocky about their parenting. Brooks was "difficult" according to Katie and she had postpartum depression. Their marriage was falling apart so it like she blames Brooks for all of their issues. Gaines is "like her" and Brooks is "like Cullen"

Poor Brooks is the scapegoat and Gaines is the golden child. I feel bad for the poor little guy and wish they would have stopped at one kid. She admitted to not really bonding with him and I don't think she has done much to rectify that.

I am curious to see how much they spend on Gaines for her birthday. No free sponsored gifts for the princess! I am sure she will have a giant birthday party too. Last year she had a "girls only" party and her own brother wasn't even there!

We already know that Katie has zero self-awareness, but one of the biggest indicators of this to me is that she continues to blame a typical, healthy newborn baby for the downward spiral that is their life. It has never occurred to her that there were other stressful things going on that their children, even a newborn, could be picking up on inadvertently. Babies need attention, touch, and face-to-face engagement and positive reinforcement. They act out and make noise when they being ignored in order to get the connection they crave. That poor kid was probably put on the back burner. They've admitted that they were both dealing with depression, addiction, marital problems and a significant drop in income while spending in an out of control way. But no, he was just a difficult baby. She is incapable of admitting that the other issues in their life made them shitty parents who couldn't cope with a baby.
darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by darlingyep6 »

Whenever I see Brooks’ fun little boy face, I feel so so bad for him. Someday, he’ll watch his mother say she never bonded with him the way she did with his sister, how his sister is the “miracle baby” and his mere existence is the sole reason for the downward spiral his parents’ lives took after his birth. Katie never once thought about that. Poor kid.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

The neighbor’s house is pending sale at 20k under original asking & basically 66k cheaper than their house.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Is his sister pregnant AGAIN???
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Is his sister pregnant AGAIN???
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Have they've resumed their mortgage payments that could explain why they are better prepared for emergency spending (tires, pet)?
Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

That new video was 11 minutes of babbling jibberish that nobody cares about. Are they calling this "content"?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YTIG60 wrote:Have they've resumed their mortgage payments that could explain why they are better prepared for emergency spending (tires, pet)?
I doubt it. They're spending money that they would have spent on the mortgage on other stuff.
Just my assumption.

bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

Liz_444 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:35 pm Is his sister pregnant AGAIN???
Click bait .. no she isn’t!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”