Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Unread post by Josette »

Ckc717 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:03 am Here goes bonnie whoring out her daughter for views. It’s clear the videos about Olivia with Olivia as the thumbnail get way more views than her other videos. Which should make any parent uncomfortable but not the griffiths who only see dollar signs. She’s been waiting to capitalize on these moments after seeing Ruby’s success with chad and Julie as the focus the bra shopping, periods, shaving legs ... ruby has done it all and now it’s Bonnie’s turn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not the first time Bonnie has done this. When Bonnie took Olivia bra shopping accompanied by Ruby, Julie & Abby, Bonnie posted 11-year old Olivia's bra size below the video.
Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Apm1993 »

Bonnie is obnoxious and I’d never post such a video of my child, but comparing it to Cuties (and the outrage surrounding it) is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Olivia doesn't seem to be helping their views at all. It's been 11 hours and they barely have over 8k....lol!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Apm1993 wrote:Bonnie is obnoxious and I’d never post such a video of my child, but comparing it to Cuties (and the outrage surrounding it) is laughable.

I'm not so much comparing it to Cuties as saying that their group (Davey Orgill, Jordan Page, etc) has been particularly vocal about Cuties without acknowledging their own exploitation of their children. They post pictures of their children half-dressed and they KNOW for a fact that pedophiles are watching. YT was very clear about that when they discontinued comments on most family vlogs. They don't have to stop posting pictures of their children, but they should be more careful, especially when they are ranting about child sex trafficking. Jared pulled down Lincoln's pants and rubbed his bare bottom on his cheek for vlog footage and used it in a thumbnail. Videos with the kids in the tub or half-dressed in the thumbnail get suspiciously more views than others.
I'm not equating what they do with Cuties. I haven't seen Cuties and honestly from what I've read, it depends on your perspective whether it vilifies or glorifies exploiting kids. I'm just saying that with their history, they don't have the moral of ground. They're still making money off of views of their children in embarrassing and vulnerable situations, and especially off of images of them in varying stages of undress.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:17 pm Olivia doesn't seem to be helping their views at all. It's been 11 hours and they barely have over 8k....lol!
I think they are buying views on their viral vlog ->Mermaid Cave or these are bot views. Their editor put in mermaid cave as a tag that is suspicious.Today's vlog is at 44K at 19 hours so there maybe some view buying too on this video. I don't think their channel is doing that well.
The tags for this vlog is how to shave your legs#2 shaving legs women#3 shaving legs for beginners#8
I doubt they could put in anything regarding tweens with the tags in order to not violate COPPA, but this video seems like it did since it is focused on tweens that are under thirteen.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:20 am
Todays drama wrote:On Bonnies IG, Olivia and her are sitting on the side of the tub with their legs covered in shaving cream. I will not watch the video because I'm sick of them claiming to be against Child Trafficking and being Modest Mormons, yet she exposes her tween daughter every chance she gets, all in the name of "easy $$$$". And Bonnie yesterday linked a darn plastic cutting board, how desperate can she be! She should be reported for not feeding those boys. That so called "taco" was one lettuce leaf, chopped cabbage and a lump of fish! What a selfish jerk!
That's what makes me so angry about this (among other things). So many of these vloggers are ranting about the movie "Cuties" on Netflix (which I haven't seen so won't comment on) which apparently depending on your point of view either glorifies sexual exploitation of kids or simply documents it, and the whole #savethechildren trend. But they refuse to see the exploitation that they are participating in. They _know_ pedophiles use their images. YT has been very clear about it. And telling them that they shouldn't put those images out there for public consumption is not "blaming the victim" like Davey Orgill likes to claim. The victims are the kids, not the parents putting those pictures online. There's no need for it. They can still make a living on social media and find a way to protect the kids. But they are too greedy/lazy and they are giant hypocrites. As long as the Adsense and sponsorship checks clear, they can pretend they aren't complicit.

Davey's wife April is just as bad. Recently she did a vlog on period panties with her very obviously embarrassed 12-year old daughter, Daisy, sitting next to her. April finishes up the blog saying that Daisy hasn't had her first period yet, but since she's 12 it should be soon.

I honestly don't know who angered me more. Bonnie posting 11-year old Olivia's bra size online or announcing your 12-year daughter should be starting her period soon.

JFC!!! These are pre-teen girls who have a right to some privacy, especially when it comes to very personal issues like bra sizes and periods. It's bad enough that at least some of their classmates will likely see these blogs, but even worse are the creeps & pedos who watch these vlogs because it turns them on.

BTW-I did report Bonnie's vlog about bra shopping for Olivia to YT because it revealed Olivia's bra size, but AFAIK it's still up. Also reported one of Ruby's vlogs, which is still up the last time I checked. They were at a lake and Eve was running around in a too-small swimsuit with both butt cheeks exposed. Apparently Ruby doesn't give a crap that some perverts saw that, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since all she really cares about are views.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I put the blame on Joel as well!!!! Where is his response on telling his wife STOP WHORING OUT my daughter????
Olivia is a very very young child to be sitting there full false glitter nails and face make up lathering up her legs and shaving for G knows who watching on the other side! I don’t even want to say the words Child P!!!
It is gut wrenching and disgusting that someone is standing behind them filming it all! Nothing short of child exploitation and abuse!!!!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie looks like she has moved to a four day week vlogging/upload schedule. If she has, it’s a mistake to not inform her viewers.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:22 am Bonnie looks like she has moved to a four day vlogging week.

I think when she lost Ellie and her family, she lost content. She doesn't have anything to vlog because she doesn't go anywhere or do anything. It would be nice if she told her viewers that she's cutting back though.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:22 am Bonnie looks like she has moved to a four day week vlogging/upload schedule. If she has, it’s a mistake to not inform her viewers.

Looks like I was correct last week. When she missed the second Friday, I said Bonnie was doing just like her sisters and cutting back without telling the viewers. Now if she does like Ruby, Bonnie will mention it in a vlog next week. Ruby missed 3 Saturday's in a row and then casually mentioned it in a vlog the following week. Her views are way down and she's just throwing stuff up to say there's a vlog. The kids are only going a part of the day right now unless they changed to full day so she could still vlog them doing stuff.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:39 am
YTIG60 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:22 am Bonnie looks like she has moved to a four day week vlogging/upload schedule. If she has, it’s a mistake to not inform her viewers.

Looks like I was correct last week. When she missed the second Friday, I said Bonnie was doing just like her sisters and cutting back without telling the viewers. Now if she does like Ruby, Bonnie will mention it in a vlog next week. Ruby missed 3 Saturday's in a row and then casually mentioned it in a vlog the following week. Her views are way down and she's just throwing stuff up to say there's a vlog. The kids are only going a part of the day right now unless they changed to full day so she could still vlog them doing stuff.
Well, we can think of it this way. She is giving her kids a day off too. ;)
Last edited by YTIG60 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Joel is going to have extra pressure on him with the meth house if Bonnie is moving away from YouTube and this change is intended for him to become the breadwinner again.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Josette wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:20 am
Todays drama wrote:On Bonnies IG, Olivia and her are sitting on the side of the tub with their legs covered in shaving cream. I will not watch the video because I'm sick of them claiming to be against Child Trafficking and being Modest Mormons, yet she exposes her tween daughter every chance she gets, all in the name of "easy $$$$". And Bonnie yesterday linked a darn plastic cutting board, how desperate can she be! She should be reported for not feeding those boys. That so called "taco" was one lettuce leaf, chopped cabbage and a lump of fish! What a selfish jerk!
That's what makes me so angry about this (among other things). So many of these vloggers are ranting about the movie "Cuties" on Netflix (which I haven't seen so won't comment on) which apparently depending on your point of view either glorifies sexual exploitation of kids or simply documents it, and the whole #savethechildren trend. But they refuse to see the exploitation that they are participating in. They _know_ pedophiles use their images. YT has been very clear about it. And telling them that they shouldn't put those images out there for public consumption is not "blaming the victim" like Davey Orgill likes to claim. The victims are the kids, not the parents putting those pictures online. There's no need for it. They can still make a living on social media and find a way to protect the kids. But they are too greedy/lazy and they are giant hypocrites. As long as the Adsense and sponsorship checks clear, they can pretend they aren't complicit.

Davey's wife April is just as bad. Recently she did a vlog on period panties with her very obviously embarrassed 12-year old daughter, Daisy, sitting next to her. April finishes up the blog saying that Daisy hasn't had her first period yet, but since she's 12 it should be soon.

I honestly don't know who angered me more. Bonnie posting 11-year old Olivia's bra size online or announcing your 12-year daughter should be starting her period soon.

JFC!!! These are pre-teen girls who have a right to some privacy, especially when it comes to very personal issues like bra sizes and periods. It's bad enough that at least some of their classmates will likely see these blogs, but even worse are the creeps & pedos who watch these vlogs because it turns them on.

BTW-I did report Bonnie's vlog about bra shopping for Olivia to YT because it revealed Olivia's bra size, but AFAIK it's still up. Also reported one of Ruby's vlogs, which is still up the last time I checked. They were at a lake and Eve was running around in a too-small swimsuit with both butt cheeks exposed. Apparently Ruby doesn't give a crap that some perverts saw that, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised since all she really cares about are views.
They can yammer about #savethechildren and Cuties and "cancel Netflix" all day long. I don't believe for a minute that they actually care about child sex trafficking except inasmuch as talking about it gets them attention. They all post pictures and videos of their children half-dressed, despite knowing that pedophiles are watching. And if you say anything, you're "blaming the victim" (which is rich coming from Ashley) or _you're_ the sick one for seeing something wrong with the "beautiful" pictures of their precious children. They know. They keep posting pictures. Videos with the kids in bathing suits/bathtubs in the thumbnail get suspiciously more views. As long as the check clears, they pretend they aren't complicit.
It literally makes me grind my teeth.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

So lemme get this straight;

- Bonnie uploads 5 times a week, having weekends off (which is a great upload schedule).
- She has TWO editors who edit the videos.
- Has a lot of short 6-8 minute videos of bloopers, story times, Olivias annoying GRWM, What’s in my school bag type of videos, and a lot of videos where NO effort was needed to film.
- Many of the short vlogs look like they vlog several days in ONE day.

I don’t understand why she is SO exhausted from filming herself speak when it’s her favourite thing to do.
So now cutting back to uploading 4x a week for a ‘breather’. It must be such a hard life.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The video of Olivia's first day of school has a thumbnail with her with her mouth wide open in the patented vlogger "surprise" face. Pedos love that. They can photoshop all kinds of things into it. It's got 312K views. Most of Bonnie's videos lately have 60K-90K views. Ones with Olivia in the thumbnail get over 100K easily.
Videos with Olivia in the thumbnail get consistently more views than the others. The only other videos that have gotten as much are the ones about Ellie moving (she did THREE of them ) the "Cancerous Cells" one, which pisses me off for another reason-- they weren't cancerous. Precancerous is not the same.
Oh, and she really needs to pay attention to the vlog titles: "What Every Women Should Know". "Did I Go To Far"... "Summer Accidents Have Began" You too can be functionally illiterate!
But the best vlog title I found was "Safety First at the New House". That's hilarious. All the videos of the meth house show the kids running around in the wrong kind of shoes, no masks despite who knows what being in the air, no goggles when they were doing demo, and on and on. If he wants to be Chip Gaines he needs to watch and see how Chip protects his kids.
Sorry for the rambling rant. It's been a long day.

Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Addicted2vlogs wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 pm So lemme get this straight;

- Bonnie uploads 5 times a week, having weekends off (which is a great upload schedule).
- She has TWO editors who edit the videos.
- Has a lot of short 6-8 minute videos of bloopers, story times, Olivias annoying GRWM, What’s in my school bag type of videos, and a lot of videos where NO effort was needed to film.
- Many of the short vlogs look like they vlog several days in ONE day.

I don’t understand why she is SO exhausted from filming herself speak when it’s her favourite thing to do.
So now cutting back to uploading 4x a week for a ‘breather’. It must be such a hard life.

Not only what you've already noted, but she has no kids at home most of the day. So what is so exhausting she needs Friday off? Oh, wait, kids are all back in school, well, there's the answer.....Bonnie has no content without her kids around. Nice excuse, Bonnie, but we see right thru it. I hope your kids have been paid well all these years they've been performing, because without them, you would not have had a successful YouTube channel and you owe much of the credit to them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And she borrowed Ellie's kiss-off emoji. How sweet.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:38 pm The video of Olivia's first day of school has a thumbnail with her with her mouth wide open in the patented vlogger "surprise" face. Pedos love that. They can photoshop all kinds of things into it. It's got 312K views. Most of Bonnie's videos lately have 60K-90K views. Ones with Olivia in the thumbnail get over 100K easily.
I agree Olivia has been the vlogs with increased >100K views, so I was surprised the past couple of these tween vlogs, including this shaving vlog, didn't do that great. I hope this is a new trend for the reason you stated. Bonnie's daily average views are dropping, this number includes likely bots views from a viral vlog and skipping Fridays will not help. Who wants to bet Bonnie has told Joel you need to be supporting the family since the YouTube income isn't as lurcative anymore.

Even Julie's vlogs have been more interesting than Bonnie's lately or Julie is making more of an effort into her channel with brand deals...yet she only can film upload twice-weekly vlogs. :? So until Bonnie starts building, she is rehashing old vlogs and using Olivia/tween vlogs that is really quite sad. Olivia doesn't have an understanding what her parents are doing. I said this more than once, until these YouTube kids are adult and recognize what their parents did during their childhood, nothing will change.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Do you ever think Bonnie would try to do homeschooling so she has something to film? Like Ruby is

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

rdt1004 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:03 pm Do you ever think Bonnie would try to do homeschooling so she has something to film? Like Ruby is

I hope not for the kids' sake. She couldn't even pick up the envelope containing the classroom material needed for remote teaching last spring. I think her teaching interest doesn't go beyond clothing design, hair, and makeup. ;)

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”