Deesker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - Loves to Brag About Not Having a Graveyard Vag | Part 5

Unread post by Deesker »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:38 pm
Deesker wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:00 am I'm sure you guys saw her IG pic from the restaurant she went to that apparently writes disgusting comments on the hats they put on. The fact that she allowed these people to write on Everly's hat is appalling to me. And to write "Condom broke" and then put it on her head had me reeling. This is a 2 yr old child. The restaurant is just as responsible to write something like that and put it on her head. Maddie's hat was vile but what does anyone expect at this point? Melissa even posted the pics on her FB account. She's proud of this. She thought it was hilarious. This is why Maddie is fucked up and her child will be as well. I'm writing the restaurant too. If you're an adult and want something vile put on your head, that's fine but Maddie is also under aged as well as her sister, who had a hat on too. And why are all of the comments sexual? Just no words at this point. Everly should be taken away and placed in a stable home where her parents are normal people and not trailer trash with no morals.
I saw some people commenting about how at this restaurant you pay to have people insult you. Even if that's the case, it's not somewhere you should be taking your infant / toddler child.

A mother should be trying to set a good example for her child and be a better person than she is, not turn her into a sluttier version of herself. Maddie clearly doesn't know what motherhood is, nor will she ever.
That's right and Melissa is ok with all of this. Horrible parent. Trailer trash all the way.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

After watching the hairdressing video, I'm even more stunned than before.

Not only does she go through a shitty color stripping, but then she goes to a hair salon and pays to have it done, which is what she shouldve done in the first place. Poor choices aside, she makes some comment about "See, I DO brush my hair! It just tangles easily."

If that were the case, why does your hair always look like shit, and why have you admitted at times that you don't brush your hair?

If it really bothers you so much, get a fucking hairbrush to carry with you all the time. Otherwise, stop making a big deal about it. Of course, we know you won't, because us "karens" are constantly "after you" for it.
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote:After watching the hairdressing video, I'm even more stunned than before.

Not only does she go through a shitty color stripping, but then she goes to a hair salon and pays to have it done, which is what she shouldve done in the first place. Poor choices aside, she makes some comment about "See, I DO brush my hair! It just tangles easily."

If that were the case, why does your hair always look like shit, and why have you admitted at times that you don't brush your hair?

If it really bothers you so much, get a fucking hairbrush to carry with you all the time. Otherwise, stop making a big deal about it. Of course, we know you won't, because us "karens" are constantly "after you" for it.
My hair tangles REALLY easily, so does my entire family’s hair. Our hair does NOT look like hers. You can tell she didn’t brush it and now is using any excuse to say she does. It’s kinda annoying when she pretends to be this stupid. Like this has to be an act....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

that restaurant is totally disgusting and idk why you’d take a child there and that includes maddie who i’m pretty sure is a child under 18. it’s totally horrible. trailer trash. she also admitted in the video it was bad to laugh at everlys hat. no mother i know would ever take their child near that place. that restaurant shouldn’t have any minors in there especially if they’re going to put those types of comments on their hats. like they talked about swallowing on maddies hat and then commented on avies boobs on hers. it’s really inappropriate. they also had that girl who looked like she was annoyed as hell get called easy on her hat. wth. and don’t get me started on avie singing and dancing to wap in front of the little kids

Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Hoe4Christmas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:33 pm that restaurant is totally disgusting and idk why you’d take a child there and that includes maddie who i’m pretty sure is a child under 18. it’s totally horrible. trailer trash. she also admitted in the video it was bad to laugh at everlys hat. no mother i know would ever take their child near that place. that restaurant shouldn’t have any minors in there especially if they’re going to put those types of comments on their hats. like they talked about swallowing on maddies hat and then commented on avies boobs on hers. it’s really inappropriate. they also had that girl who looked like she was annoyed as hell get called easy on her hat. wth. and don’t get me started on avie singing and dancing to wap in front of the little kids

Are we not going to discuss the matter of Maddie full on laughing her ass off over Everly's "Broken Condom" hat? That's neither funny nor appropriate, especially for a child barely able to read Dr. Seuss. The restaurant in itself is a bad idea, since it's clearly a mature themed restaurant for individuals who are above the age of majority.

In fact, the whole video of 'I meet a fan for her birthday' feels less like a birthday present for the fan and more of a video opportunity for Maddie. The fan looked annoyed as hell, and her whole expression read "can you please put the camera down and and just eat?" or "seriously? you did this for my birthday?" . She looked so awkward and fed up, and I feel bad for her.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:56 pm
Hoe4Christmas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:33 pm that restaurant is totally disgusting and idk why you’d take a child there and that includes maddie who i’m pretty sure is a child under 18. it’s totally horrible. trailer trash. she also admitted in the video it was bad to laugh at everlys hat. no mother i know would ever take their child near that place. that restaurant shouldn’t have any minors in there especially if they’re going to put those types of comments on their hats. like they talked about swallowing on maddies hat and then commented on avies boobs on hers. it’s really inappropriate. they also had that girl who looked like she was annoyed as hell get called easy on her hat. wth. and don’t get me started on avie singing and dancing to wap in front of the little kids

Are we not going to discuss the matter of Maddie full on laughing her ass off over Everly's "Broken Condom" hat? That's neither funny nor appropriate, especially for a child barely able to read Dr. Seuss. The restaurant in itself is a bad idea, since it's clearly a mature themed restaurant for individuals who are above the age of majority.

In fact, the whole video of 'I meet a fan for her birthday' feels less like a birthday present for the fan and more of a video opportunity for Maddie. The fan looked annoyed as hell, and her whole expression read "can you please put the camera down and and just eat?" or "seriously? you did this for my birthday?" . She looked so awkward and fed up, and I feel bad for her.
Yes!! I noticed that too. She looked extremely annoyed the whole time. I wonder if she was even comfortable with Maddie filming her
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:44 am
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:56 pm

Yes!! I noticed that too. She looked extremely annoyed the whole time. I wonder if she was even comfortable with Maddie filming her
It's one thing to film a short clip of you meeting a fan, maybe a hug and a quick introduction.

What Maddie did isn't that. She filmed quite a bit, and it was extremely rude to both her fan and the people gathered for her birthday. And bringing Everly along? What was she thinking?
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

I legit fell asleep at my desk trying to watch the "met a fan video". :D Guess I will have to dive back in to see this fans reaction lol. Hopefully I don't fall asleep again!
Themamadramallama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Themamadramallama »

I’m so over the “I don’t want another baby right now” comments. CLEARLY that’s all she thinks about, and that’s evident in her latest Q&A. How many times is she going to ask Everly when she wants her to have another baby before she realizes Ev DOESN’T understand what the hell shes talking about??
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Themamadramallama wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:48 am I’m so over the “I don’t want another baby right now” comments. CLEARLY that’s all she thinks about, and that’s evident in her latest Q&A. How many times is she going to ask Everly when she wants her to have another baby before she realizes Ev DOESN’T understand what the hell shes talking about??
That's EXACTLY what i've been screaming at my computer screen.

Everly is 2. She's a toddler. That child has no concept of gender, birth, children vs adults, reproduction, or even what it means to be a sister. Maddie is clearly obsessed with making more crotch goblins, as if exploiting Ev wasn't making her enough money.

I hope Cody isn't planning on having sex with her any time soon, as I have a sinking feeling that the condom will mysteriously 'fail'.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:54 am
Themamadramallama wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:48 am I’m so over the “I don’t want another baby right now” comments. CLEARLY that’s all she thinks about, and that’s evident in her latest Q&A. How many times is she going to ask Everly when she wants her to have another baby before she realizes Ev DOESN’T understand what the hell shes talking about??

Everly is 2. She's a toddler. That child has no concept of gender, birth, children vs adults, reproduction, or even what it means to be a sister. Maddie is clearly obsessed with making more crotch goblins, as if exploiting Ev wasn't making her enough money.

I hope Cody isn't planning on having sex with her any time soon, as I have a sinking feeling that the condom will mysteriously 'fail'.

Oh I'd bet she's having sex with him already and is swearing she's on birth control. She is obsessed with having another baby, and has been for a while now. If she is still dating Cody for another few months she will for sure be pregnant again if she isn't already now. The last thing Maddie needs is another baby but I am almost positive she is going to be a mother of two by the end of 2021 since her and Cody seem to be going well.

This may be looking a bit ahead but...assuming she has a baby with Cody sometime next year and they stay together after, and honestly even if she doesn't and she finds a new boyfriend quickly, it is possible for her to be a TEEN MOM OF THREE. She will already milk the teen mom of two for all it's worth, could you imagine her with being able to say teen mom of three, and I'll bet she'll go for it based on how baby crazy she is.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

cx510 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:31 pm
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:54 am

Oh I'd bet she's having sex with him already and is swearing she's on birth control. She is obsessed with having another baby, and has been for a while now. If she is still dating Cody for another few months she will for sure be pregnant again if she isn't already now. The last thing Maddie needs is another baby but I am almost positive she is going to be a mother of two by the end of 2021 since her and Cody seem to be going well.

This may be looking a bit ahead but...assuming she has a baby with Cody sometime next year and they stay together after, and honestly even if she doesn't and she finds a new boyfriend quickly, it is possible for her to be a TEEN MOM OF THREE. She will already milk the teen mom of two for all it's worth, could you imagine her with being able to say teen mom of three, and I'll bet she'll go for it based on how baby crazy she is.
Yeah, you know she's going to milk that shit for every penny she can get. She's already milking the "I'm a teen mom! Stop discriminating against me!", so can you imagine how much worse it will be with 2 - or god forbid 3 - crotch goblins around her slutty ass.

One thing's for sure, she's shown her true colors. It's never been about helping other teen moms. It's about milking her child(ren) for every penny Youtube will give her.

This is what happens when you elevate whores instead of turning a blind eye. She made the conscious choice to open her legs and not use a condom. Everything that has happened since is her own fault, and she shouldn't be idolized for it. If anything, she should be shunned.
givemetheteapls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by givemetheteapls »

IMO I think Maddie started with good intentions, and turned into the mess she is now due to ego from her “fame” lol.

I also definitely agree with you all, she’s DYING for another baby, she’s never even really tried to act like she isn’t. I think she will try to get pregnant again, though she might say it was an accident to save face. After all, we all know she would never allow herself to have a “graveyard vag”, so if she says it was an accident then she also has her opinion against getting an abortion to back up why she keeps the baby.

I think if she does get pregnant with Cody’s baby, and they stay together, she will definitely have as many kids as she can as quickly as she can.

The main thing that sticks out to me is the fact that I’ve heard conceiving can be difficult when you have endometriosis - is this true? I mean, would she have to actively be trying as hard as she can to get pregnant again, or what?

I have PCOS so I know that comes with it’s own problems when trying to conceive, but does anyone know what the chances are of her actually accidentally getting pregnant when she has endometriosis?

Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

givemetheteapls wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:42 pm IMO I think Maddie started with good intentions, and turned into the mess she is now due to ego from her “fame” lol.

I also definitely agree with you all, she’s DYING for another baby, she’s never even really tried to act like she isn’t. I think she will try to get pregnant again, though she might say it was an accident to save face. After all, we all know she would never allow herself to have a “graveyard vag”, so if she says it was an accident then she also has her opinion against getting an abortion to back up why she keeps the baby.

I think if she does get pregnant with Cody’s baby, and they stay together, she will definitely have as many kids as she can as quickly as she can.

The main thing that sticks out to me is the fact that I’ve heard conceiving can be difficult when you have endometriosis - is this true? I mean, would she have to actively be trying as hard as she can to get pregnant again, or what?

I have PCOS so I know that comes with it’s own problems when trying to conceive, but does anyone know what the chances are of her actually accidentally getting pregnant when she has endometriosis?

From what I've found during a quick round of Google-Fu, it's not only possible to get pregnant with endometriosis, it's common. The only difference is that you're treated as a high risk pregnancy.

100% believe within the next 3 months we'll hear about a "happy little accident", and her ego will inflate to 3x the size it already is. As for 'saving face', we all know that girl has no concept of shame, so why would she do anything of the sort? She'd lie and say it was an accident only so she can keep her precious image intact.

Shame we see right through it.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

givemetheteapls wrote:IMO I think Maddie started with good intentions, and turned into the mess she is now due to ego from her “fame” lol.

I have endometriosis ans PCOS and got pregnant (on purpose with my daughter at 16, no judgment lol) it took three months and that’s it. I have now been trying for the past 5 years with NO luck at all. It just depends on the person :/

givemetheteapls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by givemetheteapls »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:46 pm
givemetheteapls wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:42 pm IMO I think Maddie started with good intentions, and turned into the mess she is now due to ego from her “fame” lol.

From what I've found during a quick round of Google-Fu, it's not only possible to get pregnant with endometriosis, it's common. The only difference is that you're treated as a high risk pregnancy.

100% believe within the next 3 months we'll hear about a "happy little accident", and her ego will inflate to 3x the size it already is. As for 'saving face', we all know that girl has no concept of shame, so why would she do anything of the sort? She'd lie and say it was an accident only so she can keep her precious image intact.

LOL you're right honestly. I was thinking about it from a more mature viewpoint, but yeah, imo she most likely won't give a shit about how it makes her look or saving face because she has already shown us she will do whatever she wants, and defend her actions even when shes wrong.

God, I'm honestly hoping she isn't able to get pregnant, because im pretty sure she will (or has already started to) try to do so. She can barely take care of Everly, and I definitely don't think Everly would do well with being a big sister because it seems that maddie is so baby obsessed, she will end up only paying attention to/caring for a new baby, causing Everly to feel abandoned by her mother over a new child.

I know its normal for children to feel that way in general when they get a new sibling, but i really think maddie will handle it completely wrong, and just make Everly feel even worse in that situation.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

givemetheteapls wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:15 pm
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:46 pm

LOL you're right honestly. I was thinking about it from a more mature viewpoint, but yeah, imo she most likely won't give a shit about how it makes her look or saving face because she has already shown us she will do whatever she wants, and defend her actions even when shes wrong.

God, I'm honestly hoping she isn't able to get pregnant, because im pretty sure she will (or has already started to) try to do so. She can barely take care of Everly, and I definitely don't think Everly would do well with being a big sister because it seems that maddie is so baby obsessed, she will end up only paying attention to/caring for a new baby, causing Everly to feel abandoned by her mother over a new child.

I know its normal for children to feel that way in general when they get a new sibling, but i really think maddie will handle it completely wrong, and just make Everly feel even worse in that situation.
The thing is, most of the time she's not taking care of Everly. Her mother is, and Maddie is making videos while everly screams in the background. It's no wonder a CPS case was opened.

If Maddie were to have another spawn, she'd not take care of that one either, especially not with her constant want for piercings, body art, and desire to party instead of being a responsible parent. The next one will be raised by Melissa, guarantee it.

As for Everly... She's too far gone already. Maddie has spoiled that child beyond any hope of undoing the damage caused by her mother's ego. I say scorched earth is the best way to go, if you ask me.
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

I had to laugh when she asked for "caregivers" suggestions on how to stop Everly's tantrums. That is without giving into what Everly wants. Super Nanny needs to visit that house ASAP. The problem is Everly is a product of her environment. The only way to change her is to start with Maddie and work through the entire family. They are all dysfunctional. The only one that seems to be okay is River. I honestly think she just resigned herself to being stuck between So much chaos that she just gave up trying to stand out at all.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

singlepostallady wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:01 pm I had to laugh when she asked for "caregivers" suggestions on how to stop Everly's tantrums. That is without giving into what Everly wants. Super Nanny needs to visit that house ASAP. The problem is Everly is a product of her environment. The only way to change her is to start with Maddie and work through the entire family. They are all dysfunctional. The only one that seems to be okay is River. I honestly think she just resigned herself to being stuck between So much chaos that she just gave up trying to stand out at all.
Too bad Super Nanny retired. She's raising her own kids now.

Return to “I-P”