HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

smom12 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:25 am
HashtagBlessed wrote:
smom12 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:09 am I know this is off topic and way old, but I’m still irritated AF about how her husband criticized working women. How fucking superficial can you be? Like oh I’m sorry Women don’t pimp children out for social media and actually have to get dressed for a 9-5 job! What a boring and not fun life they must have! Superficial prick. It’s like all that matters is if his wife looks good, not that she can hold a conversation or raise her children right or create a fundraiser or anything. Nope! As long as he has her extensions and doesn’t dress in work attire she’s perfect, right Jeff?

I can’t wait to see that smug look fall off his face once the YouTube wave is over and he has to work two maybe three jobs because she won’t work ONE. How fun is THAT gonna be, you arrogant prick?

Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, when did her husband criticized working women? Was this in an old video?
It was a couple of months back i believe. Someone here recapped it. They went shopping and he was basically poking fun at professional outfits on the mannequins or something basically saying how lame it was that women wear that to work. Someone who watched that vlog can say exactly, I can’t stand the two of them lol.

Thank you! I was able to find it in a previous thread with this info.

I doubt her husband has spent a lot of time in the corporate world, let alone working with women in a professional environment. His comments definitely make it sound like women who work for a living and dress for a corporate environment are too "serious." Translation: No professional woman who has her shit together would give him a second glance. Insecure men tend to put down and belittle the women who reject them. What decade is this man stuck in? Disturbing that he has a daughter.

Olivia Zapo did a Q&A video a little while back where she addressed the questions she gets asked about "trying for a girl." She explained that she would love to have a daughter and she did experience gender disappointment at first, but if she has three boys she's perfectly content. She won't continue to "try" for a specific gender, she will have the number of children they want to raise regardless of gender. In her case, that's three. It struck me that Brittani is the complete opposite.

He probably has some serious hang-ups about his wife clearly being the breadwinner for the time being, but it's the only way they can support the the number of children she's willing to have in her quest to get that elusive daughter.
Deesker
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Deesker »

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:37 am
Deesker wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:17 am
smom12 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:09 am I know this is off topic and way old, but I’m still irritated AF about how her husband criticized working women. How fucking superficial can you be? Like oh I’m sorry Women don’t pimp children out for social media and actually have to get dressed for a 9-5 job! What a boring and not fun life they must have! Superficial prick. It’s like all that matters is if his wife looks good, not that she can hold a conversation or raise her children right or create a fundraiser or anything. Nope! As long as he has her extensions and doesn’t dress in work attire she’s perfect, right Jeff?

I can’t wait to see that smug look fall off his face once the YouTube wave is over and he has to work two maybe three jobs because she won’t work ONE. How fun is THAT gonna be, you arrogant prick?

Rant over.

I call him "Meat Loaf" bc he reminds me of a meat loaf. Boring AF and loves it when Brittani is pregnant. There was this cringe worthy vlog she did on YT and she's standing there by the washing machine and he's behind her with his arms around her stomach, rubbing the front of her pregnant stomach. It's obviously a fetish for him. He's a loser. Anyone that attracts to Brittani is an automatic loser bc she's a nut job and a narcissist. WTF does he do with that bat company he works for? Like, how much money can you possibly make doing that? She's the bread winner now. And you're right. WTF is Brittani doing to raise awareness for SIDS, since she has said that's what Crew died of but has NEVER addressed it bc we all know she's full of shit. It's easier for her to do IG and have everyone "swipe up" than it is to actually use her limited brain cells to do something that is meaningful.
Thank you! I LOVE Scooby's comments!!!!
Totally off topic here but can I just say how much I love all your comments on brittni and cam’s threads? You and scooby always have the best comments
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Evil wicked woman!!!

Eating cake at a graveyard is a little crazy.
Can’t these kids have a normal child hood?

Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

I feel bad for this little baby she is carrying. He is going to wear nothing but clothing with rainbows printed on his shirts. I hope this little boy doesn't grow up under Crew's shadow and feel like he's a crew substitute. She mentally is not ready for this baby and her husband had to know that before he got her pregnant.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

smom12 wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:

Rant over.

Wow, when did her husband criticized working women? Was this in an old video?
It was a couple of months back i believe. Someone here recapped it. They went shopping and he was basically poking fun at professional outfits on the mannequins or something basically saying how lame it was that women wear that to work. Someone who watched that vlog can say exactly, I can’t stand the two of them lol.

no wonder his ex wife left him

YEAH I got a HOT WIFE and my ol' reliable TRUCK, I LOVE SPORTS (BASEBALL) and only wear ATHLEISURE CLOTHES because I'M A BASEBALL COACH SELLING BATS TO TEENAGERS THINKING THEY HAVE A SHOT IN THE BIG LEAGUE

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Georgie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Georgie »

Carol wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 pm I feel bad for this little baby she is carrying. He is going to wear nothing but clothing with rainbows printed on his shirts. I hope this little boy doesn't grow up under Crew's shadow and feel like he's a crew substitute. She mentally is not ready for this baby and her husband had to know that before he got her pregnant.
I am so sick of seeing the cute baby boy clothes with rainbows on them that she shows .
I also often wonder why oh why they had to bring another baby into their world right now for gods sake .
This really bothers me .
I feel sorry for the baby and I have no idea why Brittany would do this to herself this soon . And of course I deeply wonder what the older supposedly more wiser Jeff was thinking 🙄.
Why on earth would they even think about welcoming another baby into their lives in the one year anniversary month of their infants death ?
His pregnancy fetish is weird and she needs to give her mind and body a damn break .
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

As soon as they said they were going away for Valentines, I knew she was trying to have another one. It's sad that she feels she has to replace Crew. I don't think she's going to be happy when this baby does come, especially if he's as fussy as Crew was and always wanting to be held.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

I can’t stand this potato faced bitch, but I disagree with the comments about not celebrating his birthday and him not having any more birthdays. That date is exactly that... his birth date. It will be his birth date every year regardless of whether he is passed or alive and if it were my kid damn right I’d be celebrating it and making it special. That dates that you all had your children are special dates for a reason and nothing changes that
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She just shared an Instagram story by a woman throwing a tantum because she was kicked off a plane when her child wouldn't wear his mask. Brittani commented that she's dealt with something similar on a smaller scale. I can only assume she's been called out for taking her kids to Target and Home Depot without masks.

I don't blame the kids at all. I blame the parents for taking their young children to public places during a pandemic.

I have a one-year-old and the only public places she goes are outdoor walks around the neighborhood and her doctor's office. That's it. I'd love to know what "emergencies" necessitate bringing three kids to the store. I'm a SAHM and only go to the store if my husband is home. Because there's a pandemic going on and I dont need to be dragging my baby on a plane or to my local Target.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:20 pm She just shared an Instagram story by a woman throwing a tantum because she was kicked off a plane when her child wouldn't wear his mask. Brittani commented that she's dealt with something similar on a smaller scale. I can only assume she's been called out for taking her kids to Target and Home Depot without masks.

I don't blame the kids at all. I blame the parents for taking their young children to public places during a pandemic.

I have a one-year-old and the only public places she goes are outdoor walks around the neighborhood and her doctor's office. That's it. I'd love to know what "emergencies" necessitate bringing three kids to the store. I'm a SAHM and only go to the store if my husband is home. Because there's a pandemic going on and I dont need to be dragging my baby on a plane or to my local Target.
Honestly brittani is not someone I would empathize with simply because of how big her support network is. Unfortunately many mothers don’t have that so they are forced to take their children to the store. I try not to judge moms out and about because I don’t know their story but you can bet I’m judging all these influencer moms because I do know their story. Not only do they have the money but all of them have a huge support system to ask for help and childcare.

Our neighbor’s husband works on the pipeline so he’s away for up to 8 week at a time. We will often take the kids in if mom
Needs to run to do errands but there are times we aren’t available and she’s forced to take them out.

Right now more than ever we need to show a little bit of grace to many mothers because we really don’t know their story. Brittani certainly isn’t one of them
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:33 am
HashtagBlessed wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:20 pm She just shared an Instagram story by a woman throwing a tantum because she was kicked off a plane when her child wouldn't wear his mask. Brittani commented that she's dealt with something similar on a smaller scale. I can only assume she's been called out for taking her kids to Target and Home Depot without masks.

Honestly brittani is not someone I would empathize with simply because of how big her support network is. Unfortunately many mothers don’t have that so they are forced to take their children to the store. I try not to judge moms out and about because I don’t know their story but you can bet I’m judging all these influencer moms because I do know their story. Not only do they have the money but all of them have a huge support system to ask for help and childcare.

Our neighbor’s husband works on the pipeline so he’s away for up to 8 week at a time. We will often take the kids in if mom
Needs to run to do errands but there are times we aren’t available and she’s forced to take them out.

Right now more than ever we need to show a little bit of grace to many mothers because we really don’t know their story. Brittani certainly isn’t one of them
My comment wasn't intended to encompass every mother's unique situation, just Brittani's situation. The account she shared called her mask "suffocating" and included a video of the woman screaming in the face of airline employees without a mask. That tells me everything I need to know. But I shouldn't be surprised that she's sharing anti-mask propoganda. She's a SAHM sending her young kids to preschool without masks during a pandemic.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

HashtagBlessed wrote:

My comment wasn't intended to encompass every mother's unique situation, just Brittani's situation. The account she shared called her mask "suffocating" and included a video of the woman screaming in the face of airline employees without a mask. That tells me everything I need to know. But I shouldn't be surprised that she's sharing anti-mask propoganda. She's a SAHM sending her young kids to preschool without masks during a pandemic.
Honey and Scrub also share anti-mask propaganda, so that doesn't surprise me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

So her mom and ex husband watched all of her kids last night so Brittani could get her nails done and take a bath? I wonder if they all sleep together...

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Imagethis hair color though... what on earth?! Those dark streaks in the front. I’m sorry but It’s horrible.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:

If you go to this mothers page you would've read that while on the plane she tried everything to get her son to put the mask on. She begged pleaded and said she felt she was practically suffocating her poor kid to keep this mask on. The airline workers then got every passenger off the plane and wouldn't let her back on because her son wasn't complying with the mask regulation.

Im sorry, im genuinely not trying to start an argument and I know this it Brittany's thread but common that wasn't some random lady having a tantrum about being anti mask. That was an exhausted, frustrated mom at the end of her rope being humiliated in front of many many strangers trying to get her son home. She said she'd been on 3 previous AA flights and not one employee complained.

I understand we need to wear masks. I understand theres a pandemic. But for fucks sakes a 2 year old doesn't get it. They're still tiny. Damn I wouldn't expect kids under 4 or 5 to wear a mask.

Anyway!!! Im not targeting you and trying to argue, like I said before. I just had come across this moms post too and went to her page and honestly I felt so bad for her.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

wonderwall99 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:55 pm
HashtagBlessed wrote:

If you go to this mothers page you would've read that while on the plane she tried everything to get her son to put the mask on. She begged pleaded and said she felt she was practically suffocating her poor kid to keep this mask on. The airline workers then got every passenger off the plane and wouldn't let her back on because her son wasn't complying with the mask regulation.

Im sorry, im genuinely not trying to start an argument and I know this it Brittany's thread but common that wasn't some random lady having a tantrum about being anti mask. That was an exhausted, frustrated mom at the end of her rope being humiliated in front of many many strangers trying to get her son home. She said she'd been on 3 previous AA flights and not one employee complained.

I understand we need to wear masks. I understand theres a pandemic. But for fucks sakes a 2 year old doesn't get it. They're still tiny. Damn I wouldn't expect kids under 4 or 5 to wear a mask.

Anyway!!! Im not targeting you and trying to argue, like I said before. I just had come across this moms post too and went to her page and honestly I felt so bad for her.

Yup totally agree. Anyone who has a 2 year old should know this. And I don’t want to hear the bullshit response about not taking a child on planes. I’ll be on one Tuesday morning with all my kids headed to a funeral. Shit happens. Life happens. Not every person lives the same life.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by AliCat91 »

wonderwall99 wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:

Totally off topic but I agree. Here in the UK, children under 11 are exempt from wearing a mask (but can if they choose to) and I 100% support that. I am pro mask btw, I just feel that it’s unfair to force it onto children that don’t get a choice on whether they go out or not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:12 pm
wonderwall99 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:55 pm
HashtagBlessed wrote:

Yup totally agree. Anyone who has a 2 year old should know this. And I don’t want to hear the bullshit response about not taking a child on planes. I’ll be on one Tuesday morning with all my kids headed to a funeral. Shit happens. Life happens. Not every person lives the same life.
I'll try to keep this brief since it is a tad off topic (even though Brittani shared this story and apparently her family regularly posts some nutty anti-mask stuff), but agree to disagree on this one.

Again, this woman clearly had an agenda, calling her own mask "suffocating" and then sharing a video of herself screaming in the face of airline employees without a mask on. No excuse for that. Per her story, they don't typically deboard a plane or get the pilot involved unless the passenger is billigerent. I really do feel sorry for her 2-year-old. Not because she was asked to put a mask on him or leave the plane, but because his mother put him on FOUR planes that week during a pandemic when he's too young to wear the proper protection safely, tried to force it on him while already on the plane, and them screamed bloody murder with him strapped to her chest. She's endangering her son as well. If you want to travel freely with your 2-year-old, drive in a car, don't fly commercial.

I'm not against going to the store or getting on a plane during this pandemic, but doing it with someone who is too young to wear a mask is irresponsible and a public health risk. At a time when curbside pickup and home delivery is so ubiquitous, I really can't fathom why anyone needs to bring a child too young to wear a mask into a store. I'm sure Brittani is keeping those Home Depot and Target runs with her kids to herself now and keeping it off social media, but I don't doubt that she still does it and is appalled that anyone would dare question her.

This other woman never shared her reason for flying as far as I could tell, probably because she knew it wouldn't aid in her victim narrative. I'm not surprised at all that Brittani related to and shared this story. The anti-mask nutters are almost always the same women describing themselves as "entrepreneurs" for selling some scammy MLM product. Had to laugh when I saw she's a Monat hun. Maybe she hoped going viral would grow her downline.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

HashtagBlessed wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:52 am
JeasicaA71184 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:12 pm
wonderwall99 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:55 pm If you go to this mothers page you would've read that while on the plane she tried everything to get her son to put the mask on. She begged pleaded and said she felt she was practically suffocating her poor kid to keep this mask on. The airline workers then got every passenger off the plane and wouldn't let her back on because her son wasn't complying with the mask regulation.

I'll try to keep this brief since it is a tad off topic (even though Brittani shared this story and apparently her family regularly posts some nutty anti-mask stuff), but agree to disagree on this one.

Again, this woman clearly had an agenda, calling her own mask "suffocating" and then sharing a video of herself screaming in the face of airline employees without a mask on. No excuse for that. Per her story, they don't typically deboard a plane or get the pilot involved unless the passenger is billigerent. I really do feel sorry for her 2-year-old. Not because she was asked to put a mask on him or leave the plane, but because his mother put him on FOUR planes that week during a pandemic when he's too young to wear the proper protection safely, tried to force it on him while already on the plane, and them screamed bloody murder with him strapped to her chest. She's endangering her son as well. If you want to travel freely with your 2-year-old, drive in a car, don't fly commercial.

I'm not against going to the store or getting on a plane during this pandemic, but doing it with someone who is too young to wear a mask is irresponsible and a public health risk. At a time when curbside pickup and home delivery is so ubiquitous, I really can't fathom why anyone needs to bring a child too young to wear a mask into a store. I'm sure Brittani is keeping those Home Depot and Target runs with her kids to herself now and keeping it off social media, but I don't doubt that she still does it and is appalled that anyone would dare question her.

This other woman never shared her reason for flying as far as I could tell, probably because she knew it wouldn't aid in her victim narrative. I'm not surprised at all that Brittani related to and shared this story. The anti-mask nutters are almost always the same women describing themselves as "entrepreneurs" for selling some scammy MLM product. Had to laugh when I saw she's a Monat hun. Maybe she hoped going viral would grow her downline.
My ex FIL passed away. You want me to drive from VA to Northern California? I only get 3 days of paid bereavement leave.

I don’t think any of us disagree that wearing a mask needs to be done but you are a sahm of 1 child not even a toddler who gets the luxury of having a husband relieve you whenever you need him. Life isn’t that black or white - it never will be. It would be fantastic to know if this mom actually needed to get on the plane but my guess is she more than likely did need to because have you ever flown with a toddler even before masks? It’s not something any of us are jumping up and down to do.

With that said let’s all of us get back on topic here with Brittani - we can all agree that Brittani herself is just being plain stupid. She isn’t the brightest bulb on the tree and if I were to guess she’s an infowars listener and plays into q anon-her silence on black lives matter and other big issues is a big indicator she falls into those beliefs.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JeasicaA71184 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:36 am
My ex FIL passed away. You want me to drive from VA to Northern California? I only get 3 days of paid bereavement leave.

I don’t think any of us disagree that wearing a mask needs to be done but you are a sahm of 1 child not even a toddler who gets the luxury of having a husband relieve you whenever you need him. Life isn’t that black or white - it never will be. It would be fantastic to know if this mom actually needed to get on the plane but my guess is she more than likely did need to because have you ever flown with a toddler even before masks? It’s not something any of us are jumping up and down to do.

With that said let’s all of us get back on topic here with Brittani - we can all agree that Brittani herself is just being plain stupid. She isn’t the brightest bulb on the tree and if I were to guess she’s an infowars listener and plays into q anon-her silence on black lives matter and other big issues is a big indicator she falls into those beliefs.
Never said I was against flying if you can wear a mask. But since you're asking me specifically, it probably wouldn't be wise to ignore a well-publicized industry-wide policy. Wearing a mask in mandatory for most airline passengers over the age of 2 here in the US. If you're traveling with anyone over 2, I would expect to be asked to comply with their mask policy.

The world may not be black and white, but she doesn't get to not comply with airline policy that exists for the health and safety of all passengers because she's a mom and it's hard. The compassionate and humane thing to do is wear a mask during a pandemic, or stay home. 958,000 people have died. It's not mom shaming if she's blatantly disregarding the health and safety of everyone else.

This woman states she was traveling with her mother from NC to NH, not VA to CA. She also has one child. I'm sure if she had a compelling reason to be traveling, she would have shared it. I'm not here to determine if any one individual on this board has a "good" reason to get on a plane right now.

Again, not surprised that Brittani related to and shared this post. Definitely cut from the same entitled cloth.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”