Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:
JeasicaA71184 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:36 am
My ex FIL passed away. You want me to drive from VA to Northern California? I only get 3 days of paid bereavement leave.

I don’t think any of us disagree that wearing a mask needs to be done but you are a sahm of 1 child not even a toddler who gets the luxury of having a husband relieve you whenever you need him. Life isn’t that black or white - it never will be. It would be fantastic to know if this mom actually needed to get on the plane but my guess is she more than likely did need to because have you ever flown with a toddler even before masks? It’s not something any of us are jumping up and down to do.

With that said let’s all of us get back on topic here with Brittani - we can all agree that Brittani herself is just being plain stupid. She isn’t the brightest bulb on the tree and if I were to guess she’s an infowars listener and plays into q anon-her silence on black lives matter and other big issues is a big indicator she falls into those beliefs.
Never said I was against flying if you can wear a mask. But since you're asking me specifically, it probably wouldn't be wise to ignore a well-publicized industry-wide policy. Wearing a mask in mandatory for most airline passengers over the age of 2 here in the US. If you're traveling with anyone over 2, I would expect to be asked to comply with their mask policy.

The world may not be black and white, but she doesn't get to not comply with airline policy that exists for the health and safety of all passengers because she's a mom and it's hard. The compassionate and humane thing to do is wear a mask during a pandemic, or stay home. 958,000 people have died. It's not mom shaming if she's blatantly disregarding the health and safety of everyone else.

This woman states she was traveling with her mother from NC to NH, not VA to CA. She also has one child. I'm sure if she had a compelling reason to be traveling, she would have shared it. I'm not here to determine if any one individual on this board has a "good" reason to get on a plane right now.

Again, not surprised that Brittani related to and shared this post. Definitely cut from the same entitled cloth.
If I were a passenger on that plane I know I would NOT feel unsafe if a tired and cranky 2 year old refused to wear his mask.

I would be yelling at the employees as well that were trying to force this little toddler to wear a mask. If people were giving me and my child that kind of shit you're sure as hell my mom instincts are kicking in.

I see a shit ton of idiots wearing their masks incorrectly. They're not 2 years old. They're adults. They're grown ass humans that CAN understand the severity of this pandemic and still chose to either not wear a mask or wear it incorrectly but no one decides to correct them, why? Because they're adults? We aren't scared to force little humans to wear masks, we make them wear it at school now. I see grown teenage kids and adults in high school and university not wearing masks in packed school hallways.

We force this policy when it's convenient. Your dumb ass president is more worried about getting rid of Tiktok instead of this pandemic so, good luck.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Kms92
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kms92 »

haterade wrote:
mahamilton wrote:
Justheretogossip wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:35 pm I’m sorry if this is too insensitive but I find it extremely unlikely all these purple had their shit paid for form someone also honoring crew. She doesn’t have tons of millions of followers. This is like some Kardashian shit. These people just want her attention.
Poor carter and Sydney. They look so broken at the grave. It’s a shame she never talks about what she is doing to help them grieve.
That's what I'm trying to figure out and asked in my previous post...how the hell did someone a few cars in front of her know Crew's story...that just seems so unlikely, but really crazy and kinda cool if that's actually what happened.
I am willing to bet that what actually happened was that someone, two to three cars in front of her, said they wanted to pay for the car behind them. The next two cars in line were probably mobile orders (prepaid), so they paid for Brittani's car, but Brittani made up the Crew angle because she's a narcissist. She obviously invented random acts of kindness and paying it forward ImageImageImage. More like random acts of a guilty conscience already knocked up with another not-girl.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I worked at Starbucks and a lot of the times we would get someone wanting to put $50 worth towards however many people came through until it runs out obviously . I bet that’s what happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
giadaandeli
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by giadaandeli »

Why dont yall start a thread on the topic lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

The woman Brittani shared knew about the policy when she booked the tickets. She gambled when she figured that they wouldn't ask her to follow the rules, or that she could talk her way out of it. Based on that story, she didn't care about her child's comfort or safety, she was angry that she was inconvenienced and was panicking about how she was going to get home because she was finally being asked to comply on her fourth flight that week. She should have deplaned when asked and figured it out. Not try to force a mask on a child who was fighting it, then "scream her head off" with her child on her chest, and force them to deboard the entire plane in order to get her off. How scary and upsetting for that child, not to mention hostile and rude towards the other adults. None of this was the child's fault, and she made it worse by putting him in that situation and reacting the way she did. She is capable as a mother of knowing her child's limits and planning accordingly, knowing what the current rules are for every airline in the US. The airline didn't force her to travel during a pandemic.

Brittani said she's had to deal with something similar on a smaller scale when she threw her support behind this woman and directed her followers to this story.

I can't imagine the audacity and entitlement necessary to scream at an employee over a well-publicized industry-wide policy that you think doesn't apply to you, especially a policy taken directly from the CDC guidelines that is in place to protect people. That's why other adults don't want to confront each other about wearing masks improperly. No one wants to confront an unstable person, and this woman is clearly unhinged. She is now liking and commenting on people supporting her by comparing her mask ordeal to Nazi Germany. It's scary to think employees are afraid to enforce safety rules because entitled people like this woman scream in their face *without a mask,* per the video she shared.

If the airline industry has a policy during a pandemic, expect it to be enforced and don't flip out if they refuse you service for lack of compliance. This woman and Brittani are both looking for sympathy and attention for being irresponsible parents. Brittani hasn't changed one bit and she will never address safe sleep guidelines despite her platform and the potential to save lives because she continues to play fast and loose with her kids and is probably in denial about doing anything wrong in the first place.
Kms92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kms92 »

giadaandeli wrote:Why dont yall start a thread on the topic lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Flight attendants are just trying to do their jobs, which is to uphold the safety procedures they were taught. They weren't discriminating against that one mother. They're just trying to make sure passengers are safe and following the rules. I'm sure they as much as everyone else wish that this pandemic was never a thing, but it costs literally nothing to follow the rules instead of trying to make yourself into a victim.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

madmax84 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:21 am Flight attendants are just trying to do their jobs, which is to uphold the safety procedures they were taught. They weren't discriminating against that one mother. They're just trying to make sure passengers are safe and following the rules. I'm sure they as much as everyone else wish that this pandemic was never a thing, but it costs literally nothing to follow the rules instead of trying to make yourself into a victim.
And she called out the flight attendant by name in her public post. For people like this, things like safety guidelines and policies for private businesses don't apply to them. They're above it. And when something happens or they are called out, they are the perpetual victim. I see that the woman Brittani shared is now going on Good Morning America. Prior to Brittani and others sharing her post, she had something like 1k followers. Does she really think "sharing her story" will change CDC guidelines because it's not convenient for her? She's looking to exploit the situation for a payday like Brittani. I wonder why Brittani never did something like GMA? Probably would have been a possibility if she was willing to make her platform about SIDS and safe sleep.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Yawn....

This thread has become as boring as BBL. Can we stop with the mask/travel chat?

In other news, she's been quiet lately. And I agree, her hair looks terrible. She pays too much money and spends too much time getting it done for it to look like that.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Parquet wrote:Yawn....

In other news, she's been quiet lately. And I agree, her hair looks terrible. She pays too much money and spends too much time getting it done for it to look like that.

The brown is definitely an upgrade from what she had but it still looks like crap

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Parquet wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:11 am Yawn....

Eh, it's not like this thread is moving a mile a minute with other juicy topics to discuss. It's relatively quiet. People keep suggesting a change of topic...and then no one offers up anything and no new posts. I tend to ignore the comments on her looks and "potato face" because it's not particularly interesting to me, but I'm not going to tell others to move on if that floats their boat.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:22 am

Eh, it's not like this thread is moving a mile a minute with other juicy topics to discuss. It's relatively quiet. People keep suggesting a change of topic...and then no one offers up anything and no new posts. I tend to ignore the comments on her looks and "potato face" because it's not particularly interesting to me, but not going to tell others to move on if that floats their boat.
I feel like most of the YT moms whose threads I follow on here have been super boring lately. Everyone is more or less behaving lol. Come on ladies, do something scandalous!
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

HashtagBlessed wrote:

Eh, it's not like this thread is moving a mile a minute with other juicy topics to discuss. It's relatively quiet. People keep suggesting a change of topic...and then no one offers up anything and no new posts. I tend to ignore the comments on her looks and "potato face" because it's not particularly interesting to me, but I'm not going to tell others to move on if that floats their boat.
You're not wrong, I was just tired of reading the back and forth and people speculating what Brittani meant or thought or did or said about the stupid flight/mask story.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Tara ex BFF Hillary might be moving to Idaho c’mon Hillary move to Idaho.

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

mssqueen233 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:33 pm Tara ex BFF Hillary might be moving to Idaho c’mon Hillary move to Idaho.ImageImageImage

What does that have to do with Brittani?
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

RiverRose wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:26 am

Eh, it's not like this thread is moving a mile a minute with other juicy topics to discuss. It's relatively quiet. People keep suggesting a change of topic...and then no one offers up anything and no new posts. I tend to ignore the comments on her looks and "potato face" because it's not particularly interesting to me, but not going to tell others to move on if that floats their boat.
I feel like most of the YT moms whose threads I follow on here have been super boring lately. Everyone is more or less behaving lol. Come on ladies, do something scandalous!
Yeah this is true but these moms are also extremely boring and I think more and more people are annoyed with it and it’s loosing the hype. Family/mommy channels aren’t what they were 2/3 years ago and this is why I think it’s silly for these people to throw all their eggs in one basket with that hobby.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Yeah this is true but these moms are also extremely boring and I think more and more people are annoyed with it and it’s loosing the hype. Family/mommy channels aren’t what they were 2/3 years ago and this is why I think it’s silly for these people to throw all their eggs in one basket with that hobby.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Justheretogossip wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:22 am Eh, it's not like this thread is moving a mile a minute with other juicy topics to discuss. It's relatively quiet. People keep suggesting a change of topic...and then no one offers up anything and no new posts. I tend to ignore the comments on her looks and "potato face" because it's not particularly interesting to me, but not going to tell others to move on if that floats their boat.
I agree totally!! And this is kinda OT, but is there a thread anywhere for Tiffany Jenkins from Juggling the Jenkins? I love her but she is getting harder and harder to relate to. She deserves every good thing she's worked for, but she's like...rich now and she only seems to ever talk about addiction stuff (which is awesome, but I can't relate) and rich people problems.

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

2012 was great, so was 2-3 years ago. These moms were still relatable.Image

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Holy crap.
Brittani posted a story without a swipe up. I thought I clicked the wrong person.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

sezzajaydee wrote:Holy crap.
Brittani posted a story without a swipe up. I thought I clicked the wrong person.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”