Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Hey hey guys! Here is your recap Image

Vlog – They’re Always Causing Trouble

So we start things off with Oskie and golden child #2 (because in HIS eyes Teeny comes first…for now lol). Oskie says that not only is Levi vlogging BUT he’s now vlogging himself taking his sister out of bed. Safe…

Oscar says that not only is Levi helping his sister out of bed, he’s getting her snacks, cleaning up her toys, being the dad because oskie is too busy playing with his bike, etc.

Oskie shows the girls getting their hair done.

Kyra says that she doesn’t want her kids to grow up BUUUTTTT she wants them to be at least four..what??????? (AKA GOLDEN CHILD’S AGE LMAO)

Trust me Alaya, we feel you girl..

…..

Oskie shows off levi again just to prove to everyone that he’s great.

They get ready to go to the grandparents house AGAIN.

Kyra turns into Teeny because she dropped her 7up and it rolled under the car and shes pregnant and yada yada.
“LyKe WhUt aM I SuPpOsEd tO dO cRaWl UnDeR tHa CaRrRrR??????”

The family tries to sit down to enjoy a lunch and a giant bug lands on their food. So in typical vlog fashion, they make a scene.

They get to grandpas house and Levi and Alaya draw on their faces with Andrea’s make up.

Theres a random pause in the vlog….oskie tells us that the air quality isn’t great because of the fires and then complains because that means he has to take care of the kids. The kids continue to get in trouble.

Alaya says “I don’t care” when oskie tries to parent her. Oooooooh girl yes. Give ‘em hell.

Oskie and kyra take off the kids make up and Oscar tells alaya that they should buy her some make up so she can watch videos on how to put it on. But…didn’t she….have makeup….that YOU took away……….?

Oskie puts the kids to bed. And that’s the end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

bluebutterfly_05 wrote:I felt that was a genuine nice moment when Levi said he cried because he missed her. I have only recently started watching YouTube again and lately I have seen an improvement and so many differences between okbaby and kkabdbabyj just that weren’t so noticeable before.
Maybe I just see things differently as a lot of you but I am enjoying okbaby vlogs especially seeing how much thought, planning and research Kyra has been doing with the kids learning and development. That you would never see from Keren and Khao.
okletsrecap wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:43 pm Recap!
Vlog - Frustratingly Helping With Homework.

(Could’ve sworn the original title had the word toddler in it...........)

So! We start things off with oskie and kyra surprising the kids by picking them up from grandma and papas house. Soooo surprising.

They already jump to the next day with Kyra’s rugrat lookin child messing with the camera.
(Pic for reference)

Kyra says that teeny has been soo interested in the camera so they decide to give her a “play” camera.

So now we’ve got a levi cam and a teeny cam but hmmm no Alaya cam?

Kyra shows us their empty office/guest bedroom and says that when they have the baby they’ll probably have people staying with them.

Kyra did what she does best and ordered lots of things she didn’t need for the office/guest room.

Kyra is sO bUmMeD because she messed up the color of the rug.

Kyra shows us her new bed frame. She tells us that “us” aka she initially bought an ugly ass bed frame from pottery barn that was over $1000 WHAT!? Someone take this girls credit cards away.

Kyra rambles some more about stuff she bought.

Levi bubby sucks up to mommy and says he cried at school because he missed mommy.

The family, including Kyra’s booty, go swimming.

Kyra and Oscar sit down and do some homework with the kids. Sorry kiddos, mommy dropped out of school and daddy spent all his time partying so good luck learning in that household.

Levi spells his name.

Oskie practices letters with alaya. And we get to see her cute little personality Image

Oscar makes a dad joke.

The kids eat some dessert.

And that’s it! Hope you guys enjoyed Image

Yeah clearly you have different views haha. Which is fine, I’m not coming at you for it.. I like some youtubers that others absolutely hate.
But in my opinion, from watching how Levi acts on the vlogs, it was his way of sucking up to Kyra. In her eyes Levi can do no wrong and he knows how to get his way with her. He’s like Jackson but a little less annoying I think.
I think it annoys me when people compare the two families because yeah maybe OKBaby show a little more love and affection to their kids but they really aren’t much better than Khoa and Keren. Just look at today’s vlog. Already going back to grandpas house because they can’t handle the kids, being obnoxious in public, and letting the kids ruin someone else’s expensive make up and get into jewelry. Plus they are just lazy as shit. At least keren and khoa can keep up with their daily vlogs. Kyra and Oscar say they have a schedule when they really don’t lmao and then their fans get mad at them because they promise things they can’t commit to (like that boring ass gender reveal).
Honestly all of these family vloggers suck..

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Her rant about the whole minivan thing has my blood boiling.

I had a 2018 Honda Odyssey and loved it. Super safe car. Downsized due to payments but they won’t have that problem. They could literally buy whatever car they wanted so why are you complaining that you don’t want an odyssey just because it’s top rated in safety so a lot of people have it.

You’re about to have 4 babies! 3 of which you rear faced way tooooo soon, pls find SOME way to keep them safe if possible. To hear her actually say “it’s really popular so I don’t really want that one.. unless it’s for good reasons”

TOP RATED SAFETY WITH FOUR KIDS IN YOUR CAR IS A GOOD REASON.GEEZ.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

:?
Jjsmommy wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:03 am Her rant about the whole minivan thing has my blood boiling.

I had a 2018 Honda Odyssey and loved it. Super safe car. Downsized due to payments but they won’t have that problem. They could literally buy whatever car they wanted so why are you complaining that you don’t want an odyssey just because it’s top rated in safety so a lot of people have it.

You’re about to have 4 babies! 3 of which you rear faced way tooooo soon, pls find SOME way to keep them safe if possible. To hear her actually say “it’s really popular so I don’t really want that one.. unless it’s for good reasons”

TOP RATED SAFETY WITH FOUR KIDS IN YOUR CAR IS A GOOD REASON.GEEZ.
One word: SPONSORSHIP.

There have been a few vloggers get the Chrysler Pacifica as part of a sponsorship. You mention it x amount of times every few months and show certain things in it when you get it, say how much you love it, etc.

Then in 2 years you can either buy it or give it back. This is also probably why Oscar mentioned leasing instead of outright buying.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She doesn't want a car because it's "popular"? Wow.
Cars generally are "popular" because they are reliable, safe, and a good value. Who wouldn't want that? I mean, if she was talking about some kind of status car that people buy to show off, I could see her point. But family cars are generally popular for good reasons. And if she is worried about seeing herself coming and going, she needs to grow up. Nobody cares.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

Sorry I'm confused...she says her days are so jammed packed and she barely has time to finish everything on her to do list...how?? Two of her kids are at school, she can't be doing THAT many brand deals, so what is she doing all day? Blanket business stuff? Even then I don't see how that's consuming her whole day.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:58 am She doesn't want a car because it's "popular"? Wow.
Cars generally are "popular" because they are reliable, safe, and a good value. Who wouldn't want that? I mean, if she was talking about some kind of status car that people buy to show off, I could see her point. But family cars are generally popular for good reasons. And if she is worried about seeing herself coming and going, she needs to grow up. Nobody cares.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I can agree with is it getting lost in a parking lot. Lol!

I just don't think she wants a Honda because of costs, the other two she mentioned are cheaper. Since its coming soon and Oscar said she had to save she probably wanted the cheaper to not have to wait. Or can get a discount (brand deal/sponsor) with another manufacturer but doesn't want people asking why she didn't get a Honda
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

People will probably say I'm ridiculous for this, but I didn't like the way Oscar yelled at Alaya when she played with the makeup. I have never heard him have that angry a voice before, never with Levi. And they have to keep calling her a brat. It's horrible. It's sad she says "I don't care" bc it shows she's already defending herself, poor girl.

Also Kyra had to post another IG post entirely about Levi and how special he is and how he changed her life. But with Alaya she just puts "she had two bowls of attitude this morning." It's so impossibly obvious how different they treat her and it makes me sad.
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

People will probably say I'm ridiculous for this, but I didn't like the way Oscar yelled at Alaya when she played with the makeup. I have never heard him have that angry a voice before, never with Levi. And they have to keep calling her a brat. It's horrible. It's sad she says "I don't care" bc it shows she's already defending herself, poor girl. ALso, it's so stupid to say they need to get her videos and training for makeup. She's 3! I started doing my makeup at 12 and was helped by my mom and I still did it horribly.

Also Kyra had to post another IG post entirely about Levi and how special he is and how he changed her life. But with Alaya she just puts "she had two bowls of attitude this morning." It's so impossibly obvious how different they treat her and it makes me sad.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I'm not body shaming but come on love your body no matter what size it is but that bathing suit doesn't fit. not on the bottom definitely on the top . I'm a firm believer wear what you want especially when pregnant be comfortable but there is no excuse for wearing that mess and if she thinks she looks good in it she better get a new mirror
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Alaya was so cute in this and I'm glad she got all of the attention, she was so proud of her earrings
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:11 pm Alaya was so cute in this and I'm glad she got all of the attention, she was so proud of her earrings
I was happy for Alaya. She knew what she wanted and didn't let Oscar scare her out of doing it. She was beaming showing off her little earrings and it is nice to see her get something for herself for once and actually get some positive attention.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

They STILL have averie wearing a mask??? My goodness.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

mahamilton wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:06 pm They STILL have averie wearing a mask??? My goodness.
I know there is a risk of suffocation for children under 2... but, if they are right there with her, watching her... and she wants to have one on, I don't see the problem. It's times like, when she wasn't being watched during the ear piercing part, that I have issue with it.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
satanas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by satanas »

Alaya kept saying im gettin my EARRINGS...it wasnt specific.

why were clip ons not an option ?? a kid like alaya wouldve enjoy the easiness of clip on earrings, so many optins to play around right away instead of a whole 4 weeks of healing and itchiness when you are 3 .seems like such a rushed decision, they coulda wait for her to be a lil older . the desire wouldve had gone earlier , kyra took it personal and it HAD TO HAPPEN no matter what
okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Well hello recap family! It’s about time we get a new vlog!

Vlog - Daughter Demands Her Ears Be Pierced.

First of all why are you letting your three year old “toddler” demand that she do anything but ok lmao.

So we start things off with pretending to hurt their second drama daughter and then end up confusing the fuck out of her.

Oscar shows us his kids backwash water.

They go to target and Kyra’s pregnancy brain makes her forget what she needs. But really this is just an excuse to go through every aisle and buy everything she thinks she needs.

Teeny wears a mask and looks soooo cute.

We find out that kyra “needed” a sound machine.

Levi and Alaya get home. Oscar tells us that Alaya has been asking them if she can have earrings.

Kyra tells us that she has always wanted Alaya to be at the age where she knows she wants earrings and where she will be able to clean them herself. She says that Alaya is always up and ready before they even get out of bed.

Oscar keeps questioning Alaya about getting her ears pierced but Alaya is just wishing her family would shut up and get in the car already.

Oscar is so concerned about the pain that Alaya will go through. Ohhh Oskie.

Kinda makes me sad that this was supposed to be a mommy Alaya trip and they decided to take the whole family.

Andddd as always, kyra pops in with an ad that I don’t bother listening to.

Now that they’re finally at the mall and ready to get Alaya’s ears pierced, oskie finally hypes her up.

Alaya picks out her earrings and they get on with the piercing.

Oskie and Kyra are so proud of Alaya and her ear piercing. We all knew Alaya would prove them wrong.

Oscar earlier: im not helping with this
Oscar: *helps with it*

Oscar and Kyra are still so amazed with Alaya because they talk about how emotional she is and how she cries over the smallest things.

And that’s it! Boring as usual but it was cute seeing Alaya so happy. Hope you guys enjoyed!
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I actually think it's a good thing they got Alayas ears pierced and listened to what she wanted. I wished they went to like an actual piercing shop or tattoo shop but whatever.

She knew what she wanted and was sure in her decision. Plus I think its a good opportunity to teach her hygiene skills like cleaning your ears and taking care of yourself or else they get infected.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I have to admit, all their kids (especially the girls) are absolutely darling and have definitely grown into the features they've inherited from their parents :)

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

LmaoThesePeople
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LmaoThesePeople »

skippy1931 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:31 pm I'm not body shaming but come on love your body no matter what size it is but that bathing suit doesn't fit. not on the bottom definitely on the top . I'm a firm believer wear what you want especially when pregnant be comfortable but there is no excuse for wearing that mess and if she thinks she looks good in it she better get a new mirror
I am not defending her, but your comment is very contradictory. Also, please use punctuation. Your comments are annoyingly hard to read.
jazzhello_1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jazzhello_1 »

LmaoThesePeople wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:24 pm
skippy1931 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:31 pm I'm not body shaming but come on love your body no matter what size it is but that bathing suit doesn't fit. not on the bottom definitely on the top . I'm a firm believer wear what you want especially when pregnant be comfortable but there is no excuse for wearing that mess and if she thinks she looks good in it she better get a new mirror
I am not defending her, but your comment is very contradictory. Also, please use punctuation. Your comments are annoyingly hard to read.
omg honestly, people say they're "not body shaming" and then go ahead and bodyshame

Return to “OKBaby”