Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Katie needs some real therapy not just listening to self help books and Mel Robbins. Not that those things aren't helpful but Katie's issues are much deeper. She just jumps on these trendy self help band wagons for a month and then spirals back down to not being able to handle life. She did the same thing with the healthy eating, waking up at 5 a.m, exercising and now it's bed making thats "changing her life and perspective".

She needs to quit trying to be like all of these other people and just find her own groove and structure for her own life. She just fixates on one thing and then quits cold turkey. Both C&K need professional help for their mental well-being.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bed making?
I guess Marie Kondo didn't work because she had to get rid of stuff.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Birthday getaway for Princess Gaines.:roll: Please, tell us how she isn’t your favorite child. And got to open one gift before her actual birthday! /gasp

After all these years, how can they not see it? Maybe they do but don’t give a f? Surely their viewers have mentioned it and don’t care to acknowledge because that wouldn’t be the iNfLuEnCeR thing to do.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

crew96 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:52 pm The neighbor’s house is pending sale at 20k under original asking & basically 66k cheaper than their house.
Yes, and that neighbor's house was much much nicer!

Something from a couple of weeks back I wanted to mention is that Katie didn't touch Brooks, not even when he was upset that Gaines left for school, she did nothing to comfort him. Instead I would almost say she kept pestering or confronting him with repeating to say 'she will be back' after Brooks had clearly given the sign that wasn't the problem because the first time he had responded: I know! All he wanted was room and the right to be sad. He didn't need the _solution_ Katie brought him, like men are inclined to give a solution when women just want to share their feelings. And Katie is a woman! I thought it was quite bold and mean of her to keep saying to him that Gaines would be back and in a cold tone, rather than adjusting herself and trying to think of something else to say after Brooks had let her know that wasn't what he needed.

I was also surprised to learn that Brooks was starting a new school year too. It is plain weird to go buy new school stuff for only one kid, rather than buying school supplies for both of your kids at the same time. Another consequence is that there was also no togetherness like when you go buy with the three/four of you, and Brooks was excluded from her duality with Gaines. There is no valid reason to shop separately, not even that 'Gaines' kindergarten is more seriously school than Brooks' preschool'.

How infuriatingly blatant can you be about putting Brooks on a lower plan. Lastly, wanted to mention how powerless Brooks must feel or will develop to feel, when from the second time Katie repeated Gaines would be back, Brooks kept silent... I know from personal experience.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Catface2 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:41 am Brooks is constantly digging in his nose..no wonder he gets sick so often. Teach him to use a tissue! So disgusting.
Gaines is picking her nose too. It is the indiscretion of Brooks' parents they are uploading it and Cullen is guilty as charged too!
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So as always Brooks gets the crappy sponsored gifts for his birthday that his lazy parents got for free with absolutely no thought for who he is or what he likes. Then the free trip to Great wolf lodge that just happened to fall near his birthday. I know he enjoyed it but it wasn't something special his parents planned it was a free trip they just used as his birthday. But the princess gets a whole weekend trip that doesn't seem to be sponsored and I am sure will have personalized thoughtful gifts. How do they not see it?

Back to the ridiculous pbk lunch box chronicles I saw an almost identical one at target for $9. Literally the same exact lunch box most likely made from the same materials.

I agree the whole making a big deal about shopping with Gaines for back to school was so biased toward her. Brooks is always an after thought to Katie. She claims it is because she is going to actual kindergarten and not just prek. Yet I doubt she will make a big fuss about Brooks when he goes to kindergarten. Which is so strange to me because he is her "baby".

They are so dysfunctional and clearly back to spending like crazy. They have obviously thrown the budget out the window and make a video every other month to mention how they "budgeted" for this. No one believes you Katie good luck with your foreclosure.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Must be nice to be able to take your kid on a fun birthday trip when you’re in so much “debt” as they claim. I can’t even afford to take a damn weekend getaway with mine!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:Must be nice to be able to take your kid on a fun birthday trip when you’re in so much “debt” as they claim. I can’t even afford to take a damn weekend getaway with mine!!
Right? My daughter and I actually planned on a little mini break at a nice hotel for her birthday, and then I got hospitalized twice in a month. And used up all my sick time, but have still had to take time off. I could have charged it, but it wouldn't have been responsible.
These two don't get delayed gratification. And they certainly aren't teaching Gaines about it. Brooks is learning, because his mom can't stop blaming him for things that aren't his fault.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

zipadeedodah wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:33 am Must be nice to be able to take your kid on a fun birthday trip when you’re in so much “debt” as they claim. I can’t even afford to take a damn weekend getaway with mine!!
My electric company stopped emailing me my bill for whatever reason, so every month I've been calling the automated customer service line to get my balance due when I go to do my online bill pay. I noticed that here in VA I always have to listen to a pre-recorded message stating that they've voluntarily suspended disconnections for customers falling behind on their bills in light of Covid, but they advise that you continue to pay as much of your bill as you can to avoid racking up a huge bill, because all of that will come due at some point. I think here they're only planning on suspending disconnections until mid October. I'm willing to bet that Katie and Cullen also haven't been paying their utilities and are just riding out these "generous payment plans" that companies are offering right now due to the pandemic. Didn't they say that the utilities on the McMansion cost a fortune? That's probably another $300 a month on top of the mortgage they're not paying. I wonder how that works if they ever do sell...maybe that's another reason they're looking to move out-of-state. Not only is it ludicrous that they are $80K+ in debt and they're taking their 6-year-old on a weekend birthday trip to TN, they're traveling out of state during a pandemic. I hope they have fond memories of these birthday trips when those poor kids are wondering why they don't have anything in their college funds.
GossipMomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GossipMomma »

Did anyone else's heart break for Brooks when he told his mom, with distress in his voice, that the other boys laughed at his Minions mask? She knew full well based on his tone that they were laughing AT the mask, but she turned it around & said "because it's funny?" Poor Brooks sounded exasperated trying to find the words to explain to her, but just gave up.

Katie.. that's what happens when you scour the internet to find your favorite child the perfectly curated masks, but give your "problem" child the last option left at Walmart. He was already embarrassed by the Trolls mask when it was given to him and now he's being laughed at for the Minions one. (Not to mention he noticed Gaines got 1 more than he did.) START TREATING YOUR KIDS FAIRLY!! There's no reason you can't get him some basic plain colored ones, at the very least! Old Navy has a pack of 5 for $12.50. Don't keep making your kid a target at school.. he's treated poorly enough at home.
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

Creative74 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:07 am
Boymomma123 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:22 am I hate how she throws her own feelings and preferences onto Gaines. She claimed they offered a replacement lunchbox that was a different pattern since they were out of the original. Katie then claimed at the end that her 6 year old would be upset if it didn't match the bookbag. I don't have any girls so I guess I could be way off base here but I highly doubt she would be that upset. Katie wants them to match. My son is around the same age and picked out the most random back to school supplies and nothing matches.

I just watched her Instastory about this. She won't accept another lunchbox because it doesn't match? Really? Katie, your white privilege is showing. Why doesn't she just return the Pottery Barn lunchbox and get another $10 one from Aldi, like she did for Brooks. Oh right- because Princess has to have everything match exactly.
This is not white privledge. This has nothing to do with Katie's skin color, it is the financial privledge she grew up with and that is due to her parents working hard. Misusing white privledge to be a derogatory term takes away from it's meaning and further pushes the racial divide that is currently sweeping our nation.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

If I ever get the time, I'd go through Katie's IG and highlight every time she has degraded or talked badly about Brooks and send them to her in an email. Cullen mentioned Gaines getting a birthday month ("...and more behind the scenes!!!!!") and Katie just couldn't help but knock Brooks in her post about all the wonderful qualities Gaines has and how different they are.

I've often wondered if Kelley discussed Katie's clear preference for Gaines with her and that's another issue between them; I don't know if I could keep my mouth shut in that situation and you know Kelley has seen a heckuva lot more than we have.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

Katie just had to get a dig in at Brook's in Gaines' birthday post. When even bring that up or mention it? She takes every opportunity she can to mistreat that poor baby. I feel so bad for him.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

Katie just had to get a dig in at Brook's in Gaines' birthday post. Why even bring that up or mention it? She takes every opportunity she can to mistreat that poor baby. I feel so bad for him.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Littlemama wrote:Katie just had to get a dig in at Brook's in Gaines' birthday post. When even bring that up or mention it? She takes every opportunity she can to mistreat that poor baby. I feel so bad for him.
Came here to say the same thing! On top of all of the praises and kind words for Gaines she also had to insult Brooks. She actually allowed Gaines to insult Brooks unchecked. A normal mother would have said back to her how Brooks is just younger and doesn't understand as much and is slightly more impulsive. Not agree with how much smarter and better she is. How does she not see that she has caused issues between these two siblings?

I feel so bad for that poor little guy! How do they not see the difference? Her post about Brooks wasn't even pictures of only him. She didn't mention anything about his qualities and lumped it in with praising great wolf lodge!

Guess what Katie, kids are smart and can pick up on things and Brooks I am sure has noticed the difference in treatment!

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

spooky wrote:If I ever get the time, I'd go through Katie's IG and highlight every time she has degraded or talked badly about Brooks and send them to her in an email. Cullen mentioned Gaines getting a birthday month ("...and more behind the scenes!!!!!") and Katie just couldn't help but knock Brooks in her post about all the wonderful qualities Gaines has and how different they are.

I've often wondered if Kelley discussed Katie's clear preference for Gaines with her and that's another issue between them; I don't know if I could keep my mouth shut in that situation and you know Kelley has seen a heckuva lot more than we have.
I just looked back on her Instagram posts over the last couple months and every picture that has Brooks in it usually also has an insult hurled at him. It really makes me sick and to be honest at this point I think she sees it and just doesn't care. In her mind Gaines is better and Brooks is the difficult, wild one that messed up their lives. The amount of times she mentioned Brooks being born when talking about their lives falling apart in past videos is just appalling.

I often wonder if Kelley said something about her favoritism and lack of empathy/feeling for Brooks. In the JK vlogs Kelley seemed close to her own son. She probably told Katie Brooks's behavior is typical and he is just different from Gaines. But in Katie's mind different from Gaines is bad because she is perfection. Most mothers have a special bond with their sons but some how Katie just sees a "mini Cullen" and just loathes the poor kid.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She's a fucking moron.

I see fb memories of my son and wish that even though he's 15, I could cuddle with that little boy one more time. They grow too quick.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

So she basically blames his existence for everything she does? That makes no sense.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Em1899 wrote:So she basically blames his existence for everything she does? That makes no sense.
In one of their earlier debt vlogs she mentioned how things started going downhill in 2016 and then also said "that's also the year Brooks was born". Like he was responsible for their marriage and finances falling apart. She constantly brings up how difficult life is and then also points out Brooks's faults. While never doing the same with Gaines. Normal parents would say "oh yeah the kids were at difficult ages on top of having marital issues". Not well Brooks was such a hard baby/toddler that our marriage was ruined.

bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bootsncats »

Are you kidding me???? I can not believe that she just HAD to get that insult of Brooks in on Gaines's birthday post! It honestly just breaks my heart. Her line, "Gaines is always a joy to be around" makes me so sad for Brooks. She never, ever talks about Brooks that way!! Brooks didn't even get a real "day of" birthday post. She did one the night before and literally said, "I have all kinds of other sentimental birthday thoughts (the only sentimental thought she posted was how much he wants to snuggle when she tucks him in at night) but if I don't get off of here and go to bed I won't be able to stay awake for all the fun." WOW! Can't even take 2 min. to write out the sentimental thoughts!!
On his actual birthday, all she posted was, "What a dang fun 4th birthday day for our Brookster baby!" and then the WHOLE rest of the post was as ad for Great Wolf Lodge. She ended Gaines's birthday day post with, "You are so so very loved" and not once did she say that on Brooks's post!!! It's seriously so, so sad.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”