Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

Unread post by remre1017 »

frenchfryfiend wrote:
remre1017 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:40 am
KATEEE wrote: What I’m curious about is how she has no credit??? They’ve bought multiple houses which is just that, credit. Even leasing cars should be credit! Unless none of them are in her name, they’re obviously doing something wrong in the financial department... also the MSRP on those vans starting out is 30k. I also don’t see how it made sense financially to lease a vehicle than buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oscar probably never let her get a credit card in her name because he knew she’d blow money on it. Instead she blew all of her ad money on useless amazon purchases and infant items.

I thought wives having to get credit cards in their husband's name went out in the 1960s. I'm jk, I know they're not married and everything, but God, Oscar is so chauvinist, he treats Kyra like she's lower than him. And yeah, some people have trouble with money, but he's so sexist anyway, always having to brag about his "son."

Speaking of which, I have never, ever heard in my life kids yell and scream like they did in the dealership. If I were there I would have complained to the manager and be like, "these kids need to leave." Something is wrong with them. Did they down like a million Pixie Styx? I don't understand, I've ever heard noise like that in my life and SHE'S PREGNANT!
Lol I mean do you see how much sugar these kids eat on a daily basis??? It wouldn’t surprise me if they fed them cookies and suckers to get them to shut up at the dealership. Didn’t work though if they did Image
Also on the topic of sweets and insurance and what not. These kids are medically ImageImageImage neglected ImageImageImage
And it’s not like they’re saying they don’t believe in vaccines or anything, so they literally don’t have a reason that they don’t take these kids in for check ups or updated shots other than them being lazy and not caring about their kids health.
The last time Kyra and Oscar took these kids to the doctor was when?? When Averie was a newborn? When Levi and Alaya had to get a million shots? Then they never went back afterwards lmao. I just remember Oscar during that scene acting so grown and saying “iM gOnNa GeT mAd” okay but whose fault is this that your kids are screaming and crying in pain because of the amount of shots they need??
Don’t even get me started on their medical and dental stuff Image

girlmom1821
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom1821 »

felolo wrote:did she seriously got a high class treadmill sponsored??? i mean it looks like it is a professional one for a gym, for a high end gym!! aren't these at least 5k? and then they let pregnant, never active kyra promotes it for them? whyyy?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
They have had that treadmill for awhile. I want to say like at least a year. It originally came from a sponsorship though. I believe Keren had an ad for one recently as well.

palmtrees
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtrees »

I can't imagine being so excited to get a minivan and have almost 4 kids at 23. The way they live isn't sustainable. From how much money they spend on useless things to the way oscar clearly doesn't think too highly of her. The cherry on top of this all is seeing her engagement ring. She popped out all these kids to a man who refuses to marry her. Maybe she'll pull what britneyandbaby did and marry and have a baby with the next guy who breathes in her direction.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

palmtrees wrote:I can't imagine being so excited to get a minivan and have almost 4 kids at 23. The way they live isn't sustainable. From how much money they spend on useless things to the way oscar clearly doesn't think too highly of her. The cherry on top of this all is seeing her engagement ring. She popped out all these kids to a man who refuses to marry her. Maybe she'll pull what britneyandbaby did and marry and have a baby with the next guy who breathes in her direction.
I can totally see that happening.
As much as I saw Oscar leaving. Now with the vasectomy talk, I can see her leaving if he follows through.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

sezzajaydee wrote:
palmtrees wrote:I can't imagine being so excited to get a minivan and have almost 4 kids at 23. The way they live isn't sustainable. From how much money they spend on useless things to the way oscar clearly doesn't think too highly of her. The cherry on top of this all is seeing her engagement ring. She popped out all these kids to a man who refuses to marry her. Maybe she'll pull what britneyandbaby did and marry and have a baby with the next guy who breathes in her direction.
I can totally see that happening.
As much as I saw Oscar leaving. Now with the vasectomy talk, I can see her leaving if he follows through.
Unlike with Ean though, if Kyra leaves first of all I doubt it will be anywhere near as amicable at first (regardless of who leaves first), and I think Oscar would be the one to win that custody battle if it ends up in court. Also, if everything is in his name, what exactly would she be left with? She hasn't even finished high school.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

okletsrecap
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okletsrecap »

Alrighty guys. Let’s do a recap!

Vlog -
I’m Struggling More Than I Thought.

So Kyra and Oscar start the vlog in their Utah home. Oscar asks if it feels like a throwback. No oskie, no.... it feels normal.

“It’s just so weird to have two places that you call home”

Oscar asks himself - “do I want to come back here? Do I want to stay full time in California?”
Didn’t we all know this debate would eventually happen.............

Oscar starts to point out all of the things he doesn’t like about his Utah house.
He says that it’s better to be around family in California. So basically guys, we already know what’s going to happen. They’re staying in California.

They THINK they’re gonna go back to Utah in December to stay for a few months and decide what they want to do. AKA Kyra already knows what she wants.

They finally explain that they’re in Utah for BBK.

Oscar tells us that Levi and Alaya are with his mom back in California. Why do they only ever have Teeny?????????

Oscar moves some blankets around while an unsupervised teeny does her own thing.

A crying Kyra pops in and says she’s overwhelmed.
She explains what it’s like running a business from far away. - it’s hard.

Anyone else notice how oskie always sits here like this when kyra is on a sad rant.

Kyra says she’s a control freak. Shocker. She talks about the move, the future, her team freaking out, the baby. She doesn’t think that everything at BBK is prepared enough for when she’ll have the baby.

She says she’s confused about what she wants. We’re confused too because she won’t tell us what this is all about. Keeping BBK? Moving back to Utah? Doing YouTube? Staying in Cali????

Kyra says that they’re going home that same night. She said they were gonna stay longer but real life caught up with them because the kids are in school and what not. Okay so how do they expect this two house thing and a business to work out when the kids are actually in school? Not just preschool or daycare???

At this point they just need to make Utah stop trying to happen.

They decide to take the truck instead of the Tahoe because they have a minivan now. Their poor neighbors are going to be so confused. Two young kids running around with even younger kids, 3 different cars, and a bunch of toys in the garage....

Oskie and Kyra and Teeny the baby stop at a hotel.
Kyra’s understanding of age is way off lmao.

And that’s it! Hope you all enjoyed Image

LmaoThesePeople
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LmaoThesePeople »

Why didn't they just spend the night at their old house, and drive back in the morning? No, they had to throw away the money again and spend the night at the hotel... god they are so impractical
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Staying in California is for babysitting, not because they miss family.

They should have figured out what they wanted before buying right away in Cali. I know they wanted a home for when baby comes but if they wanted to be in Cali full time they could have bought something different, not in the desert if they sold their Utah home and did away with bbk. I don't see how bbk is making any $ and that has to be stressful.
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

is it possible she had the money for the car because she's selling BBK to start anew in Cali?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Frenchlurker wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:04 am is it possible she had the money for the car because she's selling BBK to start anew in Cali?
I think it would be tough to sell. How much longer can it last and make profit? Maybe give it up all together and get out of the lease on that warehouse would save $. She did a ton of ads in august so that's my guess on how she paid for the car so quickly.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

So what I don’t understand is why they are going back to Utah in December. Didn’t they agree they would be staying in Cali until the spring? Driving back to Utah with a newborn and 3 young kids sounds like a great idea. Not. They really have no idea what they’re doing and I’m calling it now bbk is going out of business in the next year. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Nobody wants a $50 blanket. Notice how she said the sale they just had did really good....that’s the only time people buy the blankets I’m guessing.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

bunchofidiots wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:39 pm So what I don’t understand is why they are going back to Utah in December. Didn’t they agree they would be staying in Cali until the spring? Driving back to Utah with a newborn and 3 young kids sounds like a great idea. Not. They really have no idea what they’re doing and I’m calling it now bbk is going out of business in the next year. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Nobody wants a $50 blanket. Notice how she said the sale they just had did really good....that’s the only time people buy the blankets I’m guessing.
Yeah they've been saying April. The reason other than insurance and family was that she hated Utah winters. So is this what Oscar wants? I know in the announcement to move Oscar said he wanted to come back 2 weeks in December and celebrate Christmas there. Probably because Utah is more Christmas (in my mind it is but I grew up in a similar state, so a desert at Christmas wouldn't be for me). So that could be what they are referring to. But I can't imagine traveling in the winter 10 hours with a newborn (I'm not against traveling if you have to, I had a military move with newborn twins).
Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Apm1993 »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:So she got her minivan but Oscar still had to have his way on the color. Your cars do not need to be all the same color. I also think the need for a dvd player was frivolous but they are lazy parents so anything that keeps the kids quiet they are going to pay for. It sounds like the minute she got enough money for the down payment she ran right out and got it. They are now paying two mortgage payments, two sets of utilities, car insurance on three cars, plus all of their other bills, her business expenses and their shopping habits but they are not rolling in money so they say.
This may have already been said, but I think she waited until she had the cash to buy the vehicle out right, not just the down payment.

girlmom1821
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom1821 »

bunchofidiots wrote:So what I don’t understand is why they are going back to Utah in December. Didn’t they agree they would be staying in Cali until the spring? Driving back to Utah with a newborn and 3 young kids sounds like a great idea. Not. They really have no idea what they’re doing and I’m calling it now bbk is going out of business in the next year. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Nobody wants a $50 blanket. Notice how she said the sale they just had did really good....that’s the only time people buy the blankets I’m guessing.
I bought three of the blankets last year for Christmas. They were like 60 a piece, plus S&H. And I am HIGHLY disappointed for how small they are for the price I paid.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

girlmom1821 wrote:
bunchofidiots wrote:So what I don’t understand is why they are going back to Utah in December. Didn’t they agree they would be staying in Cali until the spring? Driving back to Utah with a newborn and 3 young kids sounds like a great idea. Not. They really have no idea what they’re doing and I’m calling it now bbk is going out of business in the next year. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Nobody wants a $50 blanket. Notice how she said the sale they just had did really good....that’s the only time people buy the blankets I’m guessing.
I bought three of the blankets last year for Christmas. They were like 60 a piece, plus S&H. And I am HIGHLY disappointed for how small they are for the price I paid.

I bought a waffle blanket and the super fuzzy green one when I was pregnant with my son when she launched the company to support her. I've said this before but I do have a soft spot for Kyra, and the waffle was ok but it's not soft and has a hole in it already. The green one I love actually its good quality but small. Which is fine for my son he uses it in the car.

Then for Christmas I got an adult cozy mink custom with my sons name and ironically its his favorite blanket he needs to sleep with it every night
But i agree the size and quality isn't worth it, you might as well get one from Walmart or any home goods store near you.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

She is overwhelmed because she is doing too damn much too fast. Businesses, babies, moving at the drop of a hat. What is Oscar doing all day while the kids are in "school". He could be doing the vlogging and editing for OK Baby and get it back to a set schedule. They have no concept of time management or discipline and it is biting them in the ass.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

oldschoolmom39 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:13 pm She is overwhelmed because she is doing too damn much too fast. Businesses, babies, moving at the drop of a hat. What is Oscar doing all day while the kids are in "school". He could be doing the vlogging and editing for OK Baby and get it back to a set schedule. They have no concept of time management or discipline and it is biting them in the ass.
Not defending Oscar but she got so mad when he edited. Kyra is a control freak.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:28 pm
oldschoolmom39 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:13 pm She is overwhelmed because she is doing too damn much too fast. Businesses, babies, moving at the drop of a hat. What is Oscar doing all day while the kids are in "school". He could be doing the vlogging and editing for OK Baby and get it back to a set schedule. They have no concept of time management or discipline and it is biting them in the ass.
Not defending Oscar but she got so mad when he edited. Kyra is a control freak.
She is and it is her own fault that she is overwhelmed.
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:57 pm
bunchofidiots wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:39 pm So what I don’t understand is why they are going back to Utah in December. Didn’t they agree they would be staying in Cali until the spring? Driving back to Utah with a newborn and 3 young kids sounds like a great idea. Not. They really have no idea what they’re doing and I’m calling it now bbk is going out of business in the next year. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long. Nobody wants a $50 blanket. Notice how she said the sale they just had did really good....that’s the only time people buy the blankets I’m guessing.
Yeah they've been saying April. The reason other than insurance and family was that she hated Utah winters. So is this what Oscar wants? I know in the announcement to move Oscar said he wanted to come back 2 weeks in December and celebrate Christmas there. Probably because Utah is more Christmas (in my mind it is but I grew up in a similar state, so a desert at Christmas wouldn't be for me). So that could be what they are referring to. But I can't imagine traveling in the winter 10 hours with a newborn (I'm not against traveling if you have to, I had a military move with newborn twins).
Kyra seems like the kind of person that love Christmas, so maybe she wants snow. I think I remember her putting decorations on like Nov 1st last year. Personally that would drive me utterly insane. I'm far from a Christmas person, I want the holiday over as soon as possible. I grew up way in the desert and I actually enjoy how it's not completely "Christmas-y", you get a breather. But that's just me, I couldn't do snow.

But driving back in the snow with a newborn, a one year old, a three year old and five year old sure sounds fun!
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

I really don't get it. You make a decision and stick to it. How hard is it to say"ok we're gonna do this "?
Baby number 4 is coming, she's heavily pregnant, the kids stay with the grandparents, she has a business in another state, they bought a house that doesn't fit them, this house is 2 hours away from relatives, Kyra cries the whole damn time for her decisions, Oscar just follows them... They are chasing their tails at this point.
I remember vividly Kyra saying that there's no way they'd be living in California ever again. Now all of a sudden she's excited about moving there while the monstrosity of a house they have in Utah it's just a place for visits..

Στάλθηκε από το COL-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”