Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Her rationalization is that Gaines wanted to sleep in a hotel for her birthday..... Think about it, so even the night in the hotel itself was a present, add this to all the other presents she got, that child is rotten spoiled, getting everything served at her the moment she wants it. I only watched the vlog after my last post and Cullen left Brooks out practically all the video, so I want to add: Cullen, you are a weakling!!!! Gaines is NOTHING. You two are disgusting!
Last edited by lovingthisforum on Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bootsncats »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:40 am I doubt Kelley is pissed because it will decrease her inheritance. Most people who are self sufficient would rather have their parents happy and healthy than even think about things like that.

If Kelley is annoyed her parents are helping it’s because she’s pissed that Katie is such a lazy and useless human willing to take advantage of them. I mean, we’re all annoyed and Doc and Dolly aren’t even our family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly... if Kelley is pissed it would be from watching her parents be taken advantage of not because it is going to decrease any inheritance she might get. Like HS said, normal people who are self-sufficient just want their parents to be happy. My family stands to inherit money and we always tell my in-laws to SPEND it now and be happy!! We do not in any way rely on money that we might someday inherit. So, I don't think Kelley would be mad that she wouldn't get as much inheritance, she'd be made that her sister and brother-in-law are freeloading idiots.
bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur

I know this is mean to say, but I am sincerely hoping that they did NOT get what they wanted for the house (price wise).... otherwise, we will have to hear Katie say that being faithful and tithing paid off and that God rewarded them. :roll:
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

bootsncats wrote:I know this is mean to say, but I am sincerely hoping that they did NOT get what they wanted for the house (price wise).... otherwise, we will have to hear Katie say that being faithful and tithing paid off and that God rewarded them. :roll:
Not sure if I believe they kept up with their tithing. I believe she chooses alcohol over Church.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

It says contingency for the price they asked $585k. Not sure how it works and if the price on zillow would be adjusted later if it would have been sold for less, or if you can trust the price that it says at the moment.

I was glad though that at least they had to adjust the price from $695k to $585k - what an arrogant asking price the first was. I'm glad that at least Katie had to give in that much and was learned a lesson that the world doesn't work the way she thinks she deserves. I was also glad for the people who didn't buy the house in December for $655k and was imagining that in hindsight they would be glad.

Also, stating the obvious, but Kelley's kids have never come to their house to play anymore and vice versa Brooks and Gaines never went to Kelley's. Was seeing that they would move and drive away without saying good bye. But ... since Katie reads here the opposite could happen.

I wish Kelley would give an update about their life.
bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur

Ducklings4 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:26 am
bootsncats wrote:I know this is mean to say, but I am sincerely hoping that they did NOT get what they wanted for the house (price wise).... otherwise, we will have to hear Katie say that being faithful and tithing paid off and that God rewarded them. :roll:
Not sure if I believe they kept up with their tithing. I believe she chooses alcohol over Church.

Very true but... you know they'd never admit that!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

You know how Katie keeps talking about boundaries, and she has learned so much about boundaries in the past year? I think the only boundary that this dumb bitch has is that no one is allowed to question anything she does, any money she spends, or anything she says.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:You know how Katie keeps talking about boundaries, and she has learned so much about boundaries in the past year? I think the only boundary that this dumb bitch has is that no one is allowed to question anything she does, any money she spends, or anything she says.
This is exactly how she interprets the idea of "setting boundaries". If anyone disagrees or gives constructive criticism they are "toxic" or a "hater".

She has spent 2 years on a journey of self help and improvement and had learned absolutely nothing.

Its Katie's way or no way that has become perfectly clear.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

Often a contingency is placed on a home purchase iw based on the buyer's ability to sell their existing home. If this buyer has their current home for sale, and their sale falls through, this current deal with K&C will be voided. Other contingencies may involve fixing something with Katie's house. They would need the $$$ to make the requested fixes. These corrections are often listed in the home inspection report.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

kaper wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:42 am Often a contingency is placed on a home purchase iw based on the buyer's ability to sell their existing home. If this buyer has their current home for sale, and their sale falls through, this current deal with K&C will be voided. Other contingencies may involve fixing something with Katie's house. They would need the $$$ to make the requested fixes. These corrections are often listed in the home inspection report.
For their sake, it would be good if things go smoothly. They really need to get out of this house. Does anyone think they've paid any mortgage payments since the pandemic started? With their credit history, what could they buy or rent?
WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

Ducklings4 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:34 am I am only to the beginning of the vlog and they are saying they’re in TN. Cullen has his face mask with the valve on it. I just flew from DC to STL and a young man boarded the plane with the similar mask and was refused unless he switched mask, which the airline offered him. Those valves don’t keep your germs to yourselves. I actually had seen that prior to my flight. Honestly, they have been saying that for the past 5 mos when they decided that masks do work. I swear Cullen lives in the smallest bubble and refuses to look into anything. From his own personal finances to public safety.
Yes, I flew, everyone wore a mask the entire flight unless actively eating,drinking or in my case barfing into the barf bag. If someone kept their mask off too long they made a reminder announcement to everyone to keep their masks on. They gave out sanitizer wipes as you boarded and a grab and go snack bag. I know I diverted from the fact Cullen is basically wearing a mask the funnels his germs out to the world.

Logical question....Covid magically knows when you are eating, drinking or barfing, so it doesn't come near you? I mean seriously, let's think about this with common sense. Same way you have to wear one to walk through a restaurant but the moment you sit down you can take it off. Um no. If it is safe to sit and eat and drink on a plane without one, then it is safe to not wear one at all.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Wonder how they will pony up the cash to bring to closing.

WatchinTheWreck
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WatchinTheWreck »

irishmiss wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:04 am
HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:40 am I doubt Kelley is pissed because it will decrease her inheritance. Most people who are self sufficient would rather have their parents happy and healthy than even think about things like that.

If Kelley is annoyed her parents are helping it’s because she’s pissed that Katie is such a lazy and useless human willing to take advantage of them. I mean, we’re all annoyed and Doc and Dolly aren’t even our family!

Of course Kelley wants her parents here and healthy but if they were expecting a large inheritance in the future that's now under threat (or perceived to be) then of course she might be furious. It's quite likely Jay and Kelley factored an inheritance into their future planning. They also have 3 kids fast approaching college and probably a mortgage with several years left on it. Obviously a lot of her anger would be purely that Katie is sponging off the parents.

For this to be a real issue Katie's parents would have to be giving significant financial help which we dont know. I will say though that it's been thought here for about 2 years now that they're not making enough to pay all the bills yet they are still somehow above water.....
I don't think Katie's parents are helping them out. I think the falling out had to do with the drugs and alcohol and being around the kids, and instead of taking responsibility, Katie resorted to blaming everyone else for their problems. It sounds like she blamed Kelley for buying that house and that probably pissed her off, which it would for me as well. I doubt their parents are bailing them out.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Just watched Gaines birthday video. The favoritism is real. These two piss me off to no end! How can you treat a child that you created like he is dirt and not important? My heart breaks for Brooks who seems like a sweet and compassionate little boy. I'd take him, raise him and love him in a New York minute.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote:Just watched Gaines birthday video. The favoritism is real. These two piss me off to no end! How can you treat a child that you created like he is dirt and not important? My heart breaks for Brooks who seems like a sweet and compassionate little boy. I'd take him, raise him and love him in a New York minute.
It really is insane how open they are with their obsession and favoritism of Gaines. All of her presents were hand picked with all of her preferences taken into consideration. Katie was super engaged with her while opening her presents. She didn't even hug poor Brooks on his birthday when he came down the stairs! None of her presents looked like sponsored items they got for free. Brooks recieved far less and a few of his gifts were given to them. Cullen is just as bad as Katie in my opinion. I agree I would take him in a heartbeat and give him all of the hugs and attention he deserves. Breaks my mama heart how cold his own mother is to him.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

crew96 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:42 am Wonder how they will pony up the cash to bring to closing.

I also wonder especially since they haven't paid their mortgage for months, the purchase price most likely lower than the asking price and the way they've been spending lately. My other question is with their possible poor credit score, how do they move forward with a rental or house purchase.
It will be interesting to see what type of house they end up with and I don't think it will be a nice home because of their financial situation, but perhaps I'm wrong. Landon and Julie were able to purchase a home with a mortgage and he had a loan default judgment against him just a year earlier. Ellie and Jared are building a large home and they don't appear to be working enough to afford this type of purchase.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I think her parents will co-sign for a house or rental. Their credit can’t be that great.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Why doesn’t Brooks ever get GranDolly day? I know Kelly’s kids all did. Gaines did. Brooks never did.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Why doesn’t Brooks ever get GranDolly day? I know Kelly’s kids all did. Gaines did. Brooks never did.
I think in the case of Brooks that Katie and her family had their falling out when Brooks was only two years old. He was still quite young at the time and never really got the opportunity to have Gran Dolly day like Gaines and the other kids did. I thought when Gran Doc and Gran Dolly were at their house in the video that it was awkward. Gran Doc was sitting in the chair and wasn’t saying anything and want interacting with the kids like he did in the past. Gran Doc and Cullen’s sister Brittney always seemed to go out of their way to give Brooks extra interaction and attention (Brittney still does). I’m beginning to wonder if some of the tension between Cullen and Katie and her parents has to do with the fact they’ve called them out on how they treat Brooks and Cullen and Katie didn’t like it.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I definitely think Kelley mentioned their unfair treatment of Brooks. She was always loving and kind toward him and never made comments about how "wild" and "crazy" he was. Kelley also seems more mentally stable and able to parent her children unlike C&K.

I don't think they have actually looked into renting/finding a new house. I doubt they have ever rented and probably don't realize their credit will effect their ability to rent.

I am sure the contingency is because the buyers have to sell their house first. Which means this offer is likely to fall through just like the last contingency back in December.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”