Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

I haven't posted in a while but F$%king enough is ENOUGH. She is shilling a candle that is being released to be lit on the day he passed.I cannot handle how much this POS is monetizing her deceased child.She is an animal. And worse; you have her poodles lining up to spend their limited income on this to "support the family'. She is making a shitload off of sponsorships, swipe ups, and her vlogs. She doesn't need any more god damn support. She needs to donate. She needs to pay it forward. She needs to grieve...like actually. And oh how about you making a vlog about the donation you spoke of BBL????Why wont you? Because I will bet the farm it was all a lie. Not one cent was donated from the birthday candle. She documents every god damn thing. Rest assured if she had donated it would be for all to view.
Last edited by Sharphole2000 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honestT
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honestT »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:21 pm I haven't posted in a while but F$%king enough is ENOUGH. She is shilling a candle that is being released to be lit on the day he passed.I cannot handle how much this POS is monetizing her deceased child.She is an animal. And worse; you have her poodles lining up to spend their limited income on this to "support the family'. She is making a shitload of of sponsorships, swipe ups, and her vlogs. She doesn't need any more god damn support. She needs to donate. She needs to pay it forward. She needs to grieve...like actually. And oh how about you making a blog about the donation you spoke of BBL????Why wont you? Because I will bet the farm it was all a lie. Not one cent was donated from the birthday candle. She documents every god damn thing. Rest assured if she had donated it would be for all to view.
Or god forbid she raise awareness for safe sleep causes. The only reason she shouted out the safe mattress was because she got paid for it. What a greedy f*ck.
mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

HAHA itzy ritzy blocked me after messaging them about her monetizing the death of her child. Not surprised since they’re doing the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Did they already advertise the Christmas candle?
Because I’m sure if they haven’t we can expect a photo of Crew. Followed by a dozen fake crying, sniffling and snorting Instagram stories while she’s waiting for her 172525th Target pick up for this week in the next few hours.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

complete trash and her hair looks like dog shit...

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

honestT wrote:Did she just.... put photos of the pumpkin patch when Cooper was a baby with the intent of leading people on to think that's Crew for dramatic effect?
"we've been going here many years like it's a tradition" 3 times and this is the first time Cash has been here? she hasn't been in 4 years...?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

sezzajaydee wrote:Did they already advertise the Christmas candle?
Because I’m sure if they haven’t we can expect a photo of Crew. Followed by a dozen fake crying, sniffling and snorting Instagram stories while she’s waiting for her 172525th Target pick up for this week in the next few hours.
YOU CALLED IT

Georgie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Georgie »

I couldn’t believe there is another candle being pushed for people to buy . Yes I know people don’t have to buy it but we all know most loyal subbies will do what it takes to support her , whether they can afford an overpriced candle or not , they want to make sure she knows they buy one and “ grieve “ right along with her .
Basically she shouldn’t be putting anyone in a place to feel like they have to contribute 🙄
Especially when she’s the one who does nothing but shop and spend money constantly .
As if she can’t afford to commit a selfless act in the memory of crew and refrain from buying herself for the month of November and instead buying things for others in need .
It is just ridiculous she feels it’s ok to raise funds from another candle sale to provide gifts for the children in the hospital on Christmas Day .
How about letting everyone keep their damn money and YOU Miss Brittany use YOUR money on doing something good.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

What exactly is the percentage being put towards gifts for the other children? It could be a very small, significant number with very little impact. I don't get how this person IS STILL monetizing off her dead child! He's gone and no candle or stupid cardinal is going to bring him back. How long is she going to do this for? "Crew would be 40 this year... swipe up for his candle!" So greedy and selfish. WOW. Watch it backfire. It always does.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Soo... a new candle w proceeds so that SHE can go shopping for gifts...
Because, cue the tears, she can’t shop for Crew.

Why not do something with the money that actually matters? Oh yea, it’s Brit we are talking about... It’s all shopping and swipes with this girl.

wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

MOdrama wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:24 am Soo... a new candle w proceeds so that SHE can go shopping for gifts...

Why not do something with the money that actually matters? Oh yea, it’s Brit we are talking about... It’s all shopping and swipes with this girl.

Exactly my thought. She's such a mindless consumer. She just wants to do more shopping on her followers' dime. She wasn't crying about not being able to hold him (or anything of the sort), she was crying about not being able to SHOP for him. She's disgusting.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

MOdrama wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:24 am Soo... a new candle w proceeds so that SHE can go shopping for gifts...

What tears? Fake as shit. I truly believe this woman is mentally unhinged at this point. Every.single.day with "swipe ups" and now the new candle. She just can't stop monetizing on Crew's death. How many times have you heard her talk about her pregnancy? Only when she can't fucking breathe. That's it. Not "We are so grateful we have this new baby coming. He's kicking so hard inside of me!" Nope. Nothing. She needs to stop having kids and figure out why she has to get pregnant all the time to somehow satiate some unfulfilled need in her. And Meat Loaf is on board with everything. Just loving making bank on their dead child.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Deesker wrote:

What tears? Fake as shit. I truly believe this woman is mentally unhinged at this point. Every.single.day with "swipe ups" and now the new candle. She just can't stop monetizing on Crew's death. How many times have you heard her talk about her pregnancy? Only when she can't fucking breathe. That's it. Not "We are so grateful we have this new baby coming. He's kicking so hard inside of me!" Nope. Nothing. She needs to stop having kids and figure out why she has to get pregnant all the time to somehow satiate some unfulfilled need in her. And Meat Loaf is on board with everything. Just loving making bank on their dead child.
Obviously y'all haven't heard about the new limited edition BRACELET!

I'm so fucking pissed I can't even elaborate right now.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Parquet wrote:
Deesker wrote:

I’m with you.
I’m rarely lost for words. All I can do is shake my head.
Cashing in again on her sons death.....
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Parquet wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:52 am
Deesker wrote:

And she's back at it again profiting off of her deceased child with merchandise that she emotionally manipulates people into buying. I've come to accept that she's a narcissist of some kind with a personality disorder (she probably came by it honestly if you look at the family dysfunction), but it still blows my mind that these small business owners see the dollar signs and agree to these kind of "partnerships" when she reaches out. How do they no see how sick it is to profit off of a dead baby with candles and bracelets?

You know her shopping addiction is bad when she clearly puts more time and thought into the jewelry and the decorative knick-knacks she can buy as a loss mom than she thinks about how any of this is going to affect her living children. Even the affinity for rainbows is just an excuse to buy more crap. If she sees anything with a rainbow on it that's in her "color scheme" she has to have it. The fact that she's reaching out to these small businesses looking for partnerships based on her child that died less than a year ago is so, so telling. What grief stricken mother is thinking about grief merchandise that she can sell to her followers? Especially shameful when you think of all the money that was donated to her family personally.

She couldn't even promote any actual charity work for the anniversary of her son's birth. Everything she was re-posting was talking about buying Starbucks coffee for other privileged suburban moms. I think that may actually be her definition of charity work. What about volunteering? Donating to causes? The fact that she thinks buying coffee for people in line is worthy of her son's legacy speaks volumes.
beigecardigan05
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beigecardigan05 »

Holy S*%#! I CANT with this girl!!! The candle and the bracelet in 1 day?!? First of all, that candle company blocked me for asking where the proceeds were going for the Birthday candle..so that’s telling. Second, I went and looked at the website for the bracelets and those brackets are EXPENSIVE! $95 for the wooden stack? $55 for the beaded name bracelets that came in the arts and crafts kits we all had when we were 12?!? Who TF is buying this stuff?!?!
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Dude wtf. If she wants to make money and sell stuff, I don’t see a problem with that. BUT KEEP CREW OUT OF IT. Just sell dumb shit that DOESNT have to do with your deceased child.
malachite26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malachite26 »

I have given her so much slack. Even with the candles, I thought, "well, however misguided she is trying to make something positive come out of her tragedy." The bracelet shows she has gone off the deep end. First of all it is ugly and I could make it with zero skill with stuff from Michael's. How many damn things do you need in honor of Crew? I have never seen a grieving parent act like this. And second, is every piece of clothing the new C baby has going to have either Crew's name or a rainbow on it? He will lack any kind of identity other than "the one that came after the one that died." I have seen so many parents lose children and turn that tragedy into something meaningful--education, scholarships, foundations. She's selling her kid out for some candles, crappy bracelets, and backpacks?

When my dad died, we created a special fund at the hospital that cared for him to donate to. Why don't they do that and then think carefully about how they raise those funds? I can come to no other conclusion than that she willfully monetizing the tragic death of her baby. She needs to double up on her therapy and get off social media.
wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

malachite26 wrote:I have given her so much slack. Even with the candles, I thought, "well, however misguided she is trying to make something positive come out of her tragedy." The bracelet shows she has gone off the deep end. First of all it is ugly and I could make it with zero skill with stuff from Michael's. How many damn things do you need in honor of Crew? I have never seen a grieving parent act like this. And second, is every piece of clothing the new C baby has going to have either Crew's name or a rainbow on it? He will lack any kind of identity other than "the one that came after the one that died." I have seen so many parents lose children and turn that tragedy into something meaningful--education, scholarships, foundations. She's selling her kid out for some candles, crappy bracelets, and backpacks?

When my dad died, we created a special fund at the hospital that cared for him to donate to. Why don't they do that and then think carefully about how they raise those funds? I can come to no other conclusion than that she willfully monetizing the tragic death of her baby. She needs to double up on her therapy and get off social media.
I can't even imagine growing up with that constant reminder..."That's right, kid. The only reason you're here is because your brother died." The customized Crew onesies, the rainbows on EVERYTHING, even the poor baby's nursery is an explosive reminder that he's the replacement.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

malachite26 wrote:I have given her so much slack. Even with the candles, I thought, "well, however misguided she is trying to make something positive come out of her tragedy." The bracelet shows she has gone off the deep end. First of all it is ugly and I could make it with zero skill with stuff from Michael's. How many damn things do you need in honor of Crew? I have never seen a grieving parent act like this. And second, is every piece of clothing the new C baby has going to have either Crew's name or a rainbow on it? He will lack any kind of identity other than "the one that came after the one that died." I have seen so many parents lose children and turn that tragedy into something meaningful--education, scholarships, foundations. She's selling her kid out for some candles, crappy bracelets, and backpacks?

ImageSoImagefuckingImagewellImagesaid! THANK YOU!!

I'm still at a loss for words. Actually what I have to say is so much that I need to sit down at my actual computer and write it out as an essay or something. It helps me to see that everyone else is as shocked by this is I am. Sometimes I think I'm being petty and overreacting but this one is too much.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”