Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

She has zero identity outside of her dead son. Her other children are going to harbor so much resentment when they're older. Also, I know being a step parent isn't always the same as having your own but can you imagine how poor Sidney feels knowing she isn't good enough for Brittani? Honestly once this baby is born and healthy and all that jazz, I don't think people will still be interested in her. She's so unstable that I can legitimately see her harming the baby or herself for attention.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Can we cancel Brittani yet? I don’t even have words anymore. She’s disgusting.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

justhereforthetea88 wrote:She has zero identity outside of her dead son. Her other children are going to harbor so much resentment when they're older. Also, I know being a step parent isn't always the same as having your own but can you imagine how poor Sidney feels knowing she isn't good enough for Brittani? Honestly once this baby is born and healthy and all that jazz, I don't think people will still be interested in her. She's so unstable that I can legitimately see her harming the baby or herself for attention.

What was her identity before Crew died? I was only vaguely aware of her (which is weird since she and I live within 20 minutes of each other). From what I can tell, it was shopping, decorating/redecorating, and being pregnant. Not much has changed except now she can afford to shop more because of Crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

malachite26 wrote:I have given her so much slack. Even with the candles, I thought, "well, however misguided she is trying to make something positive come out of her tragedy." The bracelet shows she has gone off the deep end. First of all it is ugly and I could make it with zero skill with stuff from Michael's. How many damn things do you need in honor of Crew? I have never seen a grieving parent act like this. And second, is every piece of clothing the new C baby has going to have either Crew's name or a rainbow on it? He will lack any kind of identity other than "the one that came after the one that died." I have seen so many parents lose children and turn that tragedy into something meaningful--education, scholarships, foundations. She's selling her kid out for some candles, crappy bracelets, and backpacks?

When my dad died, we created a special fund at the hospital that cared for him to donate to. Why don't they do that and then think carefully about how they raise those funds? I can come to no other conclusion than that she willfully monetizing the tragic death of her baby. She needs to double up on her therapy and get off social media.
One of my friends lost her son in a stupid, senseless accident. Granted, he wasn't a baby. He was 25. But it didn't stop her being shattered by it. For many months after, we took turns "sitting" with her, as she worked from home. Even just on a video call, she needed someone there to help her focus.
Her response and Brittani's are worlds apart. I know everyone grieves differently, but making money off of her son's death would never, ever cross her mind. IF she sold a candle or something, _100%_ of the proceeds would go to charity. She donated her son's organs and she is a great advocate for organ donations. She is actively trying to get a traffic light installed at the intersection where her son was hit. She reaches out to others who have suffered the loss of a child, and tries to help them.
I know not everyone can be as proactive as she is after a loss like that. But Brittani and Joan (the stillbirth mom and Gold Medal winner of the Pain Olympics) are 2 peas in a pod. They seem to think that the world owes them something. Yes, what happened to both was tragic. But especially now, so many others are experiencing losses (206,000 just from Covid-19 just in the US and a million worldwide), and they don't have sycophants giving them money for shedding a few tears on IG. They have to go to work, and get through their days without swipe-ups and Target runs.
What makes these people so special? That's what I want to know.
And my heart breaks for their living children.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Goodgirl wrote:
justhereforthetea88 wrote:She has zero identity outside of her dead son. Her other children are going to harbor so much resentment when they're older. Also, I know being a step parent isn't always the same as having your own but can you imagine how poor Sidney feels knowing she isn't good enough for Brittani? Honestly once this baby is born and healthy and all that jazz, I don't think people will still be interested in her. She's so unstable that I can legitimately see her harming the baby or herself for attention.

What was her identity before Crew died? I was only vaguely aware of her (which is weird since she and I live within 20 minutes of each other). From what I can tell, it was shopping, decorating/redecorating, and being pregnant. Not much has changed except now she can afford to shop more because of Crew.

Her identity used to be wannabe Aaryn Williams, trashy, and desperate for fame. Now she's gRiEvInG, wannabe Aaryn Williams, trashy, and desperate for fame.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ifeellikebeingabitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ifeellikebeingabitch »

To prove how quickly she's moved on, just in the timeframe that I've been TTC, she has given birth to a baby, lost a baby, and is about to birth another baby. I cannot even fathom stating my beloved deceased child's name and "Swipe up!" in the same instagram story.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

When announcing her bracelet on her stories she is talking in this super excited gleeful voice and then in the middle of her sentence talking about pregnancy and infant loss month, you can tell she realizes "Oh, shit, I'm supposed to be sad" and suddenly starts talking in a slower, more somber tone. Sick.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She used to be a nurse. Her son was cared for by health care professionals. We are in a pandemic. She is about to give birth in a hospital. With all her swipe ups and "kindness for crew" she hasn't once mentioned healthcare workers. Send them some coffee or donations. Does she ever even mention where this money goes? Its weird and shady..he didn't die of a disease or sickness like cancer, where the money could be donated too. You would think she would work to educate young parents on sleep practices... be donating to children's hospitals or like I said even trying to donate masks, coffee, lunches to health care workers. Its all a shame
She needs medical, professional help. Jeff us doing a huge disservice to her and the kids by continuing to pretend she is OK and that her actions are normal. Shes at Target drive up every day buying random shit. She sits and "cries" in the car while taking videos of herself... where are the kids???
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

I’m fired up about this psycho bitch’s actions this week, she is doubling down on the Crew gravy train. It’s deplorable! I’m so sick of seeing another sponsored post, another #AD, another cOlLaBoRaTiOn in honor of Crewwwww. Bless that sweet baby. I truly believe she WAS sad because who wouldn’t be after going through that trauma and loss, but she came to a fork in the road and the path she chose to “honor” her son is disgusting. She didn’t intend for him to die, but she loves the life his death made for her. Another loss mom is littlemissmomma, she lost her little girl to a brain tumor. She shared many posts of her baby’s illness and death and grief. She donates money and spreads awareness. In a pure, meaningful way! She doesn’t sell bracelets and backpacks!!! I’ve NEVER seen another loss mom act like Boring Leech. Also get that goddamn binky out of that big kid’s mouth!! Fuuuucckkk I can’t stop watching this train wreck woman though.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

I’m fired up about this psycho bitch’s actions this week, she is doubling down on the Crew gravy train. It’s deplorable! I’m so sick of seeing another sponsored post, another #AD, another cOlLaBoRaTiOn in honor of Crewwwww. Bless that sweet baby. I truly believe she WAS sad because who wouldn’t be after going through that trauma and loss, but she came to a fork in the road and the path she chose to “honor” her son is disgusting. She didn’t intend for him to die, but she loves the life his death made for her. Another loss mom is littlemissmomma, she lost her little girl to a brain tumor. She shared many posts of her baby’s illness and death and grief. She donates money and spreads awareness. In a pure, meaningful way! She doesn’t sell bracelets and backpacks!!! I’ve NEVER seen another loss mom act like Boring Leech. Also get that goddamn binky out of that big kid’s mouth!! Fuuuucckkk I can’t stop watching this train wreck woman though.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

ifeellikebeingabitch wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:20 pm To prove how quickly she's moved on, just in the timeframe that I've been TTC, she has given birth to a baby, lost a baby, and is about to birth another baby. I cannot even fathom stating my beloved deceased child's name and "Swipe up!" in the same instagram story.
Wishing you luck on your TTC journey. I'm TTC too. It can be such a bitch.
mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

Y’all this is some Munchhausen by proxy shit if I’ve ever seen it. She is living for the attention and recognition she gets. Did you know they used to think SIDS was genetic but really it was just mother’s with MBP killing their babies one after another for the attention. She cares more about the filters and the swipe ups than she does about her own children.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

classysnarky wrote:I’m fired up about this psycho bitch’s actions this week, she is doubling down on the Crew gravy train. It’s deplorable! I’m so sick of seeing another sponsored post, another #AD, another cOlLaBoRaTiOn in honor of Crewwwww. Bless that sweet baby. I truly believe she WAS sad because who wouldn’t be after going through that trauma and loss, but she came to a fork in the road and the path she chose to “honor” her son is disgusting. She didn’t intend for him to die, but she loves the life his death made for her. Another loss mom is littlemissmomma, she lost her little girl to a brain tumor. She shared many posts of her baby’s illness and death and grief. She donates money and spreads awareness. In a pure, meaningful way! She doesn’t sell bracelets and backpacks!!! I’ve NEVER seen another loss mom act like Boring Leech. Also get that goddamn binky out of that big kid’s mouth!! Fuuuucckkk I can’t stop watching this train wreck woman though.
Ashley is amazing with how she’s handling the loss of Stevie. The way she shares her grief is tragic and beautiful at the same time.

With not a damn swipe up or sponsorship to be seen.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
classysnarky wrote:I’m fired up about this psycho bitch’s actions this week, she is doubling down on the Crew gravy train. It’s deplorable! I’m so sick of seeing another sponsored post, another #AD, another cOlLaBoRaTiOn in honor of Crewwwww. Bless that sweet baby. I truly believe she WAS sad because who wouldn’t be after going through that trauma and loss, but she came to a fork in the road and the path she chose to “honor” her son is disgusting. She didn’t intend for him to die, but she loves the life his death made for her. Another loss mom is littlemissmomma, she lost her little girl to a brain tumor. She shared many posts of her baby’s illness and death and grief. She donates money and spreads awareness. In a pure, meaningful way! She doesn’t sell bracelets and backpacks!!! I’ve NEVER seen another loss mom act like Boring Leech. Also get that goddamn binky out of that big kid’s mouth!! Fuuuucckkk I can’t stop watching this train wreck woman though.
Ashley is amazing with how she’s handling the loss of Stevie. The way she shares her grief is tragic and beautiful at the same time.

I went to this mamas instagram and ladies when I tell you I'm sobbing at 8am on the couch ..... ugh I couldn't even imagine the hurt and pain. So sad

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And just comparing country singer Granger Smith and his wife and the way they handled their son's drowning. No pictures of anyone crying on the bathroom floor, as far as I know no video posted of the honor walk, and they donated money raised by fans to the medical center. And they have talked about how quickly their son drowned, which is important, because I believe most people don't understand how quickly and _quietly_ children drown. They shared about the lives saved by their son's organs. They haven't sought attention for themselves.
That's the core difference. It's not just the money. For Brittani, the attention is a drug, and she needs her fix regularly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

classysnarky wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:14 pm She didn’t intend for him to die, but she loves the life his death made for her.
THIS. This right here.

She never bonded with Crew. I don’t think she’s truly sorry he died. She was taking care of him and he seemed happy enough, I’ll give her that. Even if he was “so clingy” (ugh, that just hurts my heart - he was still a newborn. They’re supposed to be like that). But his death propelled her to new heights of “fame” and fortune. His replacement is just more opportunities for that.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

wonderwall99 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

I went to this mamas instagram and ladies when I tell you I'm sobbing at 8am on the couch ..... ugh I couldn't even imagine the hurt and pain. So sad

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
Yes, it is so tragic. The other day I got a suggested post on IG from them, it was Ashley’s husband holding Stevie for Happy Birthday (they celebrated a little early, before her condition became much worse). There is so much to unpack from that 1-min. video clip, I just cried in the bathroom thinking about it.

Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

Honey and Mother Lover (Britts ex husband) are posting identical Trump propaganda on their stories. How bizarre to think they probably cuddle in bed together talking about QAnon conspiracies and the best parenting techniques for their grandson/son 🤮.
bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

Personally I do not think Brittani will use the candle proceeds for the children in the hospital. If the proceeds are given to her in the form of a check or a gift card, she will use the money for herself just like she did with the GFM money.
StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

Lala wrote:Honey and Mother Lover (Britts ex husband) are posting identical Trump propaganda on their stories. How bizarre to think they probably cuddle in bed together talking about QAnon conspiracies and the best parenting techniques for their grandson/son Image.
Does he compare the two when having sex with Honey?? ImageImageImageImageImage Does Honey ever think about how her bf has stuck his dick in her own daughter?? ImageImageImageImage So many (nauseating) questions!!

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”