Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Parquet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Parquet »

bcuzimnosey wrote:Personally I do not think Brittani will use the candle proceeds for the children in the hospital. If the proceeds are given to her in the form of a check or a gift card, she will use the money for herself just like she did with the GFM money.
Idk...I think she's painted herself into a corner by announcing what she intends to do with the profits. She was pretty specific where with the GFM, she was vague if she even said anything at all about what that money was intended for.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

StarinaAdams wrote:
Lala wrote:Honey and Mother Lover (Britts ex husband) are posting identical Trump propaganda on their stories. How bizarre to think they probably cuddle in bed together talking about QAnon conspiracies and the best parenting techniques for their grandson/son Image.
Does he compare the two when having sex with Honey?? ImageImageImageImageImage Does Honey ever think about how her bf has stuck his dick in her own daughter?? ImageImageImageImage So many (nauseating) questions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if they go to Parent Teacher conferences or Grandparents' Day at school. "This my dad and my grandma... No, he's not her son... She's Dad's Honey... I mean, Mom's mom... She is like my stepmother and he is like my stepgrandfather."

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Parquet wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:20 pm
bcuzimnosey wrote:Personally I do not think Brittani will use the candle proceeds for the children in the hospital. If the proceeds are given to her in the form of a check or a gift card, she will use the money for herself just like she did with the GFM money.
Idk...I think she's painted herself into a corner by announcing what she intends to do with the profits. She was pretty specific where with the GFM, she was vague if she even said anything at all about what that money was intended for.

I believe (someone can correct me if I'm wrong with screenshots) that Cory (Honey-fucker / Carter's dad / Britt's ex-husband) was the one that made the GFM and said it would be devoted to hospital expenses and "whatever else was needed beyond that."
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Parquet wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:20 pm

I believe (someone can correct me if I'm wrong with screenshots) that Cory (Honey-fucker / Carter's dad / Britt's ex-husband) was the one that made the GFM and said it would be devoted to hospital expenses and "whatever else was needed beyond that."
99% sure it was stated that they would donate what wasnt used for medical bills will be donated.... here

https://www.gofundme.com/f/crews-crew
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Got it. Thanks.

So did she spend it all on medical bills? Was there a leftover balance? If so, what cause was the excess donated to?
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Parquet wrote:Got it. Thanks.

So did she spend it all on medical bills? Was there a leftover balance? If so, what cause was the excess donated to?
We don’t know.
Brittani never shared how much the medical side of things cost.
We don’t know if they had insurance. If they did, we don’t know what it covered. There was also talk that since she donated his organs a portion, if not all, his medical bills may have been covered.
She’s been pretty tight lipped about what the expenses were and how the GFM money was used.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sezzajaydee wrote:
Parquet wrote:Got it. Thanks.

We don’t know.
Brittani never shared how much the medical side of things cost.
We don’t know if they had insurance. If they did, we don’t know what it covered. There was also talk that since she donated his organs a portion, if not all, his medical bills may have been covered.
She’s been pretty tight lipped about what the expenses were and how the GFM money was used.
And she bought a new house, newer car, and a $4000 refrigerator that she was quite happy to show off, plus pretty much daily Starbucks runs and Target trips a couple of times a week.
Funeral/burial expenses wouldn't have been covered, and they may have had to pay for the efforts to save Crew before the decision to donate his organs was made, depending on their insurance. It isn't true that _all_ medical bills are forgiven if you donate organs. Any costs associated with the donation are covered. However, since Crew was an infant, and infant organs are harder to come by, there may have been arrangements made to encourage them to donate
And she has certainly raised plenty in the past 9 months, between swipe-ups, candles, that backpack, etc.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bcuzimnosey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcuzimnosey »

Parquet wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:20 pm Idk...I think she's painted herself into a corner by announcing what she intends to do with the profits. She was pretty specific where with the GFM, she was vague if she even said anything at all about what that money was intended for.

I see your point however there is no way to know if she will really follow through with it. As with the GFM, it was said the funds would be used for certain things pertaining to Crew. However there has been nothing to suggest that they did any of what they said would be done. There’s been plenty to suggest the money was not used for Crew at all. I’m not giving her the benefit of the doubt just because she named a specific place the candle proceeds would be used for. She has not shared one thing she has personally done in Crews honor financially.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Who’s gonna tell this heifer that newborn is one word lol.

wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

Andielina0984 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:46 am Image

And it has to have rainbows, no surprise there. I can just see it now, as soon as she pops this baby out we'll be seeing all the newborn pics with Crew creepily photoshopped next to him. This poor kid already lives under Crew's shadow. She's insufferable.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Andielina0984 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:46 am Image

I don't know how my kids survived with me just throwing their clothes in the closet all willy-nilly. I never had closet dividers and somehow we all came out of it in one piece. A fool and her money...
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

I can’t with the freaking rainbows. It’s everywhere and on everything. You just know the first photo she posts of this one he will be in rainbow something outfit. How long is she going to put him in rainbow crap? The definition of a rainbow baby has been discussed here off and on and there’s options on it but seriously how long is she gunna go with this rainbow baby stuff? It’s like she wants every person she comes in contact with even in person to know this is her “rainbow baby sent down from crew” she’s so insufferable. I stopped following her a while ago I couldn’t with the swipe ups anymore.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I’m starting to wonder what she’s going to name this kid.
Something that has Crew in it, like Crewson (cut me some slack on that, it’s all I could think of)
Or will Crew be his middle name.
Either way, this poor baby will grow up knowing that he’s only here because Crew died.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sezzajaydee wrote:I’m starting to wonder what she’s going to name this kid.
Something that has Crew in it, like Crewson (cut me some slack on that, it’s all I could think of)
Either way, this poor baby will grow up knowing that he’s only here because Crew died.
Someone was suggesting Cruz...Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sezzajaydee wrote:I’m starting to wonder what she’s going to name this kid.
My money is on Cruz.

Same same but not the same so she doesnt get torn to shreds.
wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:24 pm I’m starting to wonder what she’s going to name this kid.
Someone had thrown the name Carget out there. Hahaha
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Ugh she's leaning wayyyyyy too hard into this rainbow baby nonsense. I thought rainbow babies were supposed be for miscarriage, stillbirth and things like that not unsafe sleeping conditions due to mom's negligence.
Georgie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Georgie »

Yeah I am confused with the over use of rainbows and that this is a rainbow baby -
I have never heard of a rainbow baby other then one born after miscarriage or still birth ?
I have known of people who lost children and had other children years later and I never heard of them being termed a rainbow baby 🤔.
What was the name we saw that she shared of their diamond ring on Instagram ?
That is my guess on the name - I can’t remember what it was though .
I just still cannot believe she is pregnant again -
I don’t understand how this is mentally healthy at all .
Anticipating a new baby boys birth just weeks before your last baby boys death date anniversary ? 😱😭
I would have thought that maybe the other adult that’s responsible for this pregnancy would have made damn sure it didn’t happen ? 🙄
Someone freaking should be looking out for Brittany and her mental health and her present job of taking care of other innocent little ones .
It is scary stuff and it will have an unfortunate bad outcome either soon or later on , but it’s not good at all .
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

wcity84 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:33 am
sezzajaydee wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:24 pm I’m starting to wonder what she’s going to name this kid.
Someone had thrown the name Carget out there. Hahaha
LMAO

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”