Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

malachite26
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by malachite26 »

I think it said Cal on the ring, which would make sense since they have baseball names (Cal Ripken).

Brittani's page has just become one long ad--and most of that is in Crew's name. Why aren't we seeing, "Here we are donating a check to XYZ ..." Zero part of me believes she using that money for anything other than themselves.

Her non-ad related content is just so boring and has no substance. "Here I am in Target!" "Here are my kids dancing in Spiderman outfits!" I don't give 2 f*cks about that. I could watch any of my friends with kids who have Instagram accounts and see content like that. I get that she's pregnant but she's not offering me anything entertaining--she's not cooking, fixing her hair or makeup in any unique way, decorating, creating, or doing anything of any substance. My Instagram is more entertaining than that! I decorated for Fall and put up the finished product but I would never think anyone would want to actually watch me shop! She thinks she is an icon and in reality, she is just a sad woman who got 10x more followers out of curiosity because her baby died tragically. And she hasn't done a damn thing to make it meaningful.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Georgie wrote:Yeah I am confused with the over use of rainbows and that this is a rainbow baby -
I have never heard of a rainbow baby other then one born after miscarriage or still birth ?
I have known of people who lost children and had other children years later and I never heard of them being termed a rainbow baby Image.
What was the name we saw that she shared of their diamond ring on Instagram ?
That is my guess on the name - I can’t remember what it was though .
I just still cannot believe she is pregnant again -
I don’t understand how this is mentally healthy at all .
Anticipating a new baby boys birth just weeks before your last baby boys death date anniversary ? ImageImage
I would have thought that maybe the other adult that’s responsible for this pregnancy would have made damn sure it didn’t happen ? Image
Someone freaking should be looking out for Brittany and her mental health and her present job of taking care of other innocent little ones .
It is scary stuff and it will have an unfortunate bad outcome either soon or later on , but it’s not good at all .
I think the diamond ring was "Cal" which could be the initials or a nickname. We all agreed on maybe Cal for Cal Ripkin.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

I think she's going to name it Cardinal and use Cal as a nickname.
I mean she's got a kid named Cash so Cardinal is not that crazy.

--

Did anyone else feel like the bracelet chick was trying to cover her back by mentioning several times that BBL came to her for the bracelet idea. Like she probably saw all the hate the candle lady was getting so decided to mention several times that it was BBL's idea, don't come for me lol.
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

mommaray wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:30 pm Y’all this is some Munchhausen by proxy shit if I’ve ever seen it. She is living for the attention and recognition she gets. Did you know they used to think SIDS was genetic but really it was just mother’s with MBP killing their babies one after another for the attention. She cares more about the filters and the swipe ups than she does about her own children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They still think there is a genetic link because what causes SIDS is unknown. It's likely why it's so easy for mothers who have killed their babies to pass it off as SIDS (in one case I read about, the only reason the mother got caught was because one of the children was adopted and the doctors and cops who had believed that the previous "SIDS deaths" of her other kids was genetic related became suspicious).
Bleh13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bleh13 »

CAL "Cruz Angel Leech" aka "Crew's Angel"
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Parquet wrote:
Georgie wrote:Yeah I am confused with the over use of rainbows and that this is a rainbow baby -
I have never heard of a rainbow baby other then one born after miscarriage or still birth ?
I have known of people who lost children and had other children years later and I never heard of them being termed a rainbow baby Image.
What was the name we saw that she shared of their diamond ring on Instagram ?
That is my guess on the name - I can’t remember what it was though .
I just still cannot believe she is pregnant again -
I don’t understand how this is mentally healthy at all .
Anticipating a new baby boys birth just weeks before your last baby boys death date anniversary ? ImageImage
I would have thought that maybe the other adult that’s responsible for this pregnancy would have made damn sure it didn’t happen ? Image
Someone freaking should be looking out for Brittany and her mental health and her present job of taking care of other innocent little ones .
It is scary stuff and it will have an unfortunate bad outcome either soon or later on , but it’s not good at all .
I think the diamond ring was "Cal" which could be the initials or a nickname. We all agreed on maybe Cal for Cal Ripkin.

One of the kids is C-something Allen/Allan Leach. So a lot of us assumed it was just his initials.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Ok that’s a fucking stupid amount of clothes for a baby. What the hell Brittani?? Your excessive spending is disgusting
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Duuuuude. That's GOOD!!

AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Crystal212 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:15 pm
mommaray wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:30 pm Y’all this is some Munchhausen by proxy shit if I’ve ever seen it. She is living for the attention and recognition she gets. Did you know they used to think SIDS was genetic but really it was just mother’s with MBP killing their babies one after another for the attention. She cares more about the filters and the swipe ups than she does about her own children.

They still think there is a genetic link because what causes SIDS is unknown. It's likely why it's so easy for mothers who have killed their babies to pass it off as SIDS (in one case I read about, the only reason the mother got caught was because one of the children was adopted and the doctors and cops who had believed that the previous "SIDS deaths" of her other kids was genetic related became suspicious).
Yes and no. The research I’ve read suggests that SIDS is a result of the brain basically turning off and failing to continue signaling to the body to do the autonomic things like breathing, beat the heart, etc. It’s currently believed that SIDS is a malfunction at the brain level.

It’s very easy to tell if someone has been asphyxiated. Murdering a baby and calling it SIDS isn’t going to work unless everyone is completely blind. Claiming a baby accidentally suffocated? That’s possible.

Definitely not saying Crew was murdered - I think it was an accidental suffocation based on what we’ve seen about less than stellar sleeping habits. But there are big differences between SIDS and asphyxia.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Yeah...Imma have to unfollow her on IG. Someone else on here said it earlier and while I agreed, it wasn't on my last nerve yet. But it is now. Her entire feed is just one huge ad. All the time. And part of me feels really bad for her because she's stuck. She has to keep hawking and slinging all these products and services. She's a prisoner to them because she's gotten accustomed to a lifestyle partially based on what her social media presence/swipe-ups bring in. It sucks to not be able to just quit, unplug, and grieve and live a normal life. I don't know what the answer is, but I can't stand to be advertised to every single day.

I know she reads here so... I'm sorry Brittani. I hope you can figure out how to untangle yourself from all of these obligations/commitments/collabs. I don't see how you can realistically keep it up and still be okay, especially after your new baby arrives. I truly wish the best for you and my heart goes out to you. My baby will have been gone for a year in November. The anxiety is starting to get to me, and I know it's getting to you too. Please carve out some time for yourself where you can get off of social media and get away from the pressure to perform all the time.

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

So Brittani is about to give birth to her fifth child, and she still doesn’t know how to adjust a kids helmet? For one, she rarely makes them wear one, and for two, they’re never done up properly & therefore useless and it makes me so fucking mad that she would take such big risks with her children’s lives. Apparently brain injuries are no big deal to Brittani. Apparently burying a child is no big deal to Brittani. Apparently child safety is no big deal to Brittani. Apparently her children are easily replaceable so why bother keeping them safe when you’ve got better things to do like target runs and swipe ups
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

I’m going to have to Unfollow this dumbass.
If I see one more cheap looking bracelet I’m going to scream.
Fuck off breeder - ur annoying AF👋
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serendipity94 »

Okay, the amount of clothing she has the "nurshree" is obscene. It's not like she's a first time mom buying all this stuff.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

serendipity94 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:44 am Okay, the amount of clothing she has the "nurshree" is obscene. It's not like she's a first time mom buying all this stuff.
Cause all she does is spend money on useless crap...
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Now she’s hawking effing hair ties?!!! Your rats nest bun looks like shit, Brittani. Go spend time with your kids. Also you’ve had four boys, why you buying all this new shit??
Scrumpdaddy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Scrumpdaddy »

I recently had something pretty awful and upsetting happen in my life. A few days after it happened, I thought about going out on a shopping spree, have a little retail therapy. That thought was immediately followed by "there's nothing in this world that I could buy that would make me happy in this moment". So I decided to not shop but instead properly deal with my emotions. What happened to me was nowhere near as awful and traumatic as losing a precious baby. I know everybody deals with grief differently, but I don't understand the constant shopping. The constant "swipe ups". The buying a new home, a new car, new everything months after losing a baby. And I especially don't understand the thought of getting pregnant soon after your child passes away. This woman is so clearly lost and trying to deal with her grief. But I don't think that these shopping sprees and constant sponsorships/colabs will do anything to help her heal. She's going to be hit by a wall once her new baby is born.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

I noticed on her most recent nurshree vlog you can’t see the thumbs up/thumbs down count. Maybe its been like that for a while, obv comments are off... but really?!

serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serendipity94 »

Cinderella777 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:49 pm
serendipity94 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:44 am Okay, the amount of clothing she has the "nurshree" is obscene. It's not like she's a first time mom buying all this stuff.

Yeah...I thought if she really cared about Crew she could recycle the clothes that Crew had worn and even use the ones that he didn't. It would be a nice way to honor the baby she just lost, but nope everything has gotta be brand spanking new. The clothes that she shares on her IG stores are REALLY REALLY expensive.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

serendipity94 wrote:
Cinderella777 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:49 pm

Yeah...I thought if she really cared about Crew she could recycle the clothes that Crew had worn and even use the ones that he didn't. It would be a nice way to honor the baby she just lost, but nope everything has gotta be brand spanking new. The clothes that she shares on her IG stores are REALLY REALLY expensive.
It looks like she got a new car seat too. What a waste

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Felicia123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Felicia123 »

Her new nursery tour video she posted today. All I can say is wow. I feel bad for this new baby. Everything screams rainbows. This baby is gonna forever live in Crews shadow. Plus all the new fancy stroller and car seat. I feel like she’s trying so hard to live up to aaryn and Tara. When they both could care less of her. Tara has a pregnancy problem ans they both disappear from IG. Brittani sons passed away on Xmas and Tara ans aaryn just go about their days w sponsors ans swipe ups. Only time you see Brittani on ig now is for swipe up.
This new baby coming into the world with a job. A job to make Brittani happy. Idk why she got pregnant a month after his death. Like let yourself and family grieve. Bringing a new baby in the mix isn’t gonna fix
You.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”