Page Danielle

Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Page Danielle

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

Lifeisfun wrote:So I know Page sees Mila’s birth as a national holiday l/the second coming and I feel the same about my son lol. But why would all these people be crying over a YouTube video about someone else’s child?!?! I mean she’s cute, it’s fun to watch her channel but I am in no way that invested in any other child but my own. It’s the same with sending gifts. I have no desire to buy things for strangers and their children!! Lol

This is why influencers think they are celebrities. They fool people into thinking they actually care about anyone but themselves and call their subscribers and followers “friends”
Absolutely agree!!!! It’s ridiculous! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KatieMak2001
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatieMak2001 »

Agree completely! She act’s like Mila is a celebrity. She’s way too much.
Momofone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momofone »

brittknee wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:44 am
Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:30 pm
brittknee wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:32 am I’ve been busy with work but have kept up with her videos and I’m curious if she’s really going to get braces or if the whole braces thing is going to be like buying a house and it just never happens. Didn’t she say 6 months ago that her friend Daniela diaries inspired her to do a series on her channel about motherhood and embracing it and your body because I’ve not seen that content either.

I think Page likes to do a few things. One of them being blowing smoke up peoples asses and lie all the time the second being that she likes to pretend things are happening when they’re not. And third and most important she likes to mispronounce words and show her lack of education using words like weren’t instead of wasn’t or saying wrong words when she meant to say something else. I feel like every time I watch one of her videos I am constantly saying the words for her when she is speaking and doesn’t know the correct word she is supposed to use.
I agree with you about her 1, lying all the time and two pretending things are happening when they’re not. She’s so dramatic about everything motherhood and when something is going on with Mila it’s like it’s never happened to anyone else before. Like she is teething, congratulations, everyone’s world is not going to stop because your precious child is teething.

Also I’ve noticed she always asks for recommendations lately, mainly baby items, and she always buys the most expensive item. The Nuna car seat the bjorn bouncer. I don’t know why she is going to ask people when she is doing the typical youtuber and buying the most expensive of everything!! Yet she acts like they are budget conscious. She makes no sense.

Also I watched a few recent videos and it doesn’t look like Mila actually cleans her plate like page brags she does. She’s the typical baby throwing food on the floor and dropping it into her bib lol.
It’s the constant lying for me that does it. I used to enjoy her videos way back and how she used to take a stance on the mommy vloggers and how they make their channel all about their kids and shoving the camera in the children’s faces and how she and Cody would never allow it and here we are. I wish I had the time and energy to go back and find the video where she went on a rant about it but trust me it’s there amongst all the other things she’d passive aggressively say about other channels that she’s now doing herself.

I just don’t believe that she’s going to be buying a house anytime soon because she tags her location as Wilmington and that market isn’t as jumping as she claims it is. But there are lots of beautiful homes in that area when I checked because I had to look considering she claims homes come and are gone in the same day. Not the case. Unless she doesn’t live in that area kind of like Meg when she tags herself as living in savannah knowing damn good and well she stays 45 minutes away in another town. Wouldn’t shock me for Page to do something like that because it’s all about appearances for her.

And you would be correct. She doesn’t live in Wilmington. I think it’s hilarious she pretends she lives at the beach. If she did don’t you think she’d be at the beach more?
19Sassafrass
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 19Sassafrass »

First world problems: complaining that baby dolls are too black or too white for her child. She’s 12 months. She don’t know shit about the color of a doll.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

19Sassafrass wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:59 am First world problems: complaining that baby dolls are too black or too white for her child. She’s 12 months. She don’t know shit about the color of a doll.
After a quick google search, it’s obvious there are a number of Native American dolls out there for sale. Page likely just wants someone to send her one or hasn’t found one perfect enough for her child. Dolls don’t look like me either! They are a basic design and that’s it. It’s shitty yes but it’s a problem a lot of people have and that her 12 month old won’t care about.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did anyone catch the rant about having tags on her Christmas ornaments? Girl went on a tear to PROVE this is normal but also that she doesn’t have tags on things. Who. The. F. Cares. She tries so hard to be more relevant than she is.
Sunflowermama2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sunflowermama2017 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:42 am Did anyone catch the rant about having tags on her Christmas ornaments? Girl went on a tear to PROVE this is normal but also that she doesn’t have tags on things. Who. The. F. Cares. She tries so hard to be more relevant than she is.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was completely over her ranting about that. So one person mentions something and you spend the rest of your day ranting about it? 🙄
I don’t see how she functions as an adult most of the time.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sunflowermama2017 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:31 pm
Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:42 am Did anyone catch the rant about having tags on her Christmas ornaments? Girl went on a tear to PROVE this is normal but also that she doesn’t have tags on things. Who. The. F. Cares. She tries so hard to be more relevant than she is.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was completely over her ranting about that. So one person mentions something and you spend the rest of your day ranting about it? 🙄
She does this over the smallest things too. I think her engagement must be down lol. People don’t think Mila is so interesting anymore
19Sassafrass
Wallflower
Wallflower

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:27 pm
Sunflowermama2017 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:31 pm
She does this over the smallest things too. I think her engagement must be down lol. People don’t think Mila is so interesting anymore
Yep! She said her engagement is the lowest it’s ever been and her channel isn’t growing. Stop copying everyone, put in the work and maybe you’ll grow!! Damn.
Xoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Xoxo »

I stopped following her many months ago, but I went back to look at how big the little one got. When did Page start openly drinking wine and such? I feel like she's copying Milena Ciciotti. Before unfollowing page I noticed she would mention Milena a lot and tag her in things.. hard core fan girling over her. When will she realize being genuine helps you grow on whatever platform she's on?? I remember when she was friendly with Alexandra Beuter around the time they both had their kids, but now they're no longer following each other (at least that's what it shows). Who is the common denominator here.. it's Page. Happened with Love Meg and it's happening with all Youtube moms. I think she tries to use them and then dumps them when they outgrow her same tired old videos and such.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What’s with youtube moms and loving the fact that their kids don’t like their dads? Her story today said something like “Cody let me sleep in but I’m laying here listening to her yell at him”. She is so self righteous and conceited it’s insane.
Bklyn_beauty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bklyn_beauty »

She's still in that house??!!
KatieMak2001
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatieMak2001 »

I know. They’ve been talking about moving forever. I don’t understand it.
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

KatieMak2001+ wrote:I know. They’ve been talking about moving forever. I don’t understand it.
I honestly don’t think they can afford to buy the type of house she wants. She uses the “we’re buying a house” crap for content and has been for years now. Her channel is dying and she knows it. Her views have dropped substantially and she’s grasping at straws.

19Sassafrass
Wallflower
Wallflower

Has anyone noticed the trigger words she’s been using in her YouTube videos. “Saying goodbye” “single parenting in 20201”. To think that she’s going this low for views. Wow. Way to shit on actual single parents.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I HATE when youtubers use the term “solo parenting”. No Page you are not solo or single parenting. That is insulting to people who actually have to do it on their own. You have a husband who provides you a paycheck and you know, a father to your child!! I don’t care if he works off shifts, nothing you are doing is “solo”. Staying home with your kid while your spouse works is not solo or single parenting.

Also she needs to get a grip. I hate when my kid doesn’t feel well of course. But lord help Mila if she ever breaks a bone. Page is going to shut down the dam hospital making a scene!! Lol

What the_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by What the_ »

Lifeisfun wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:51 am I HATE when youtubers use the term “solo parenting”. No Page you are not solo or single parenting. That is insulting to people who actually have to do it on their own. You have a husband who provides you a paycheck and you know, a father to your child!! I don’t care if he works off shifts, nothing you are doing is “solo”. Staying home with your kid while your spouse works is not solo or single parenting.

Also she needs to get a grip. I hate when my kid doesn’t feel well of course. But lord help Mila if she ever breaks a bone. Page is going to shut down the dam hospital making a scene!! Lol

Yeah, as soon as I saw the title I rolled my eyes. :roll: I figured it meant that Cody was off on some job or something. She’s so...I don’t know what. I don’t know how Cody puts up with her.
What the... :jd:

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”