GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

GA Peach70 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:42 am I also want to add that with the edit girls asking permission to edit the quads and Asswipe telling them not to, is really showing the hold the greedy Greedturds, especially Skid Mark, has on them. It’s making the greedy Greedturds look worse (guilty) than they already do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s not good at much but the more you fall down the edit girl rabbit hole the more you realise he sure as heck has grooming down to a fine art.
Pinky34
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Pinky34 »

GardnersSux wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:31 pm
Haulnarse wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:53 pm I wonder if he got his stomach stapled. He hadnt got the willpower to actually eat properly and exercise.
Yesssss! But they will lie and say it’s from clean eating and exercising.
Girlfriends they used Facetune to make Porky Tysin a lot thinner in the picture Trashley posted. That’s not what he really looks like. If you go to the BoyeFamilyJewels I think that’s what it’s called IG you get linked to their YT vlog, the one where her kid makes balls out of kinitic sand, which the ever immature Mrs Boye thinks is hilarious, its the vlog with the Greedner’s backyard concert at the very end. From there you will see Tubby Twatty dancing and playing air guitar while his jumbo gut hangs over his shorts! So yes dear sissies he’s still pounding food, he’s still a beached whale, and the same disgusting pig he’s always been. She just made him get a haircut as this was the first time he was going to be seen by the public.

It’s rather unfortunate that she chose to put out a highly edited picture of her pedophile husband considering he looks nothing like that. I’m surprised she did that. Is she ready for the onslaught of haters to come after her and her pathetic pedo husband after they treated his victims so horribly? Does she really think it’s going to be that easy? Does she really think everyone has forgotten what he has done?

Have you all seen the video that was released of him not too ago on WACB which was between him and victim Libby who is 18 years old? To make a long story short he asks to see a picture of her taking a bath. They were communicating on Macro Polo as he deleted his IG and SnapChat. After he requested the picture of her bathing that creeped her out so she stopped communicating with him. He realized he fucked up and sent her a whacked video saying it was a joke and then made her a personal video of the quads talking to her as a way to lure her back to speaking to him. He also played dumb pretending to not know the time difference between Utah and where she lived. Well it didn’t work to get her back! He couldn’t even make eye contact with the camera he was lying so much! That’s a trait I’ve noticed about him. He did the exact same thing when he gave that bullshit answer as to why he deleted his personal IG, “it’s just so hard to maintain so many accounts”. He couldn’t make eye contact back then either. Whenever someone can’t look you in the eye or in this case in the camera it means they’re lying! We all know Dumb&Dumber lie more than they tell the truth which makes them such hypocrites for the godly Mormons they pretend to be! Tysin is all the way on the far right in this picture, that’s his big gut pointing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

If i had time on my hands id set up a fan girl account and edit the shit out of photos of the girls and post and tag every gardner account on IG.... just to see what happens

Unfortunately i have a life and job and kids... doh!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kinda OT, but am I the only one irrationally annoyed by the Boye YouTube channel name? "Boye Family Jewels", wink, wink. They're trying to be all devout, but they can't pretend that they don't know that "family jewels" is usually slang for male reproductive organs. Like when Trashley dresses to show off her body (I won't say "slutty", because that's a misogynistic term) and then tries to claim to be modest and Godly. You can't have it both ways. Rock your revealing clothes if you want to. But don't post quotes about modesty too. And don't name your YT channel after your "twig and berries" (as Austin Powers would say), pretend it's referring to your kids and then say "Bye, Felicia" when someone brings up TySin's grooming behavior.
No wonder Trashley and TySin like them: immature and trapped in the 80's-90's.
Wonder if they've ever even seen "Friday".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Pinky34 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:35 am
Haulnarse wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:53 pm I wonder if he got his stomach stapled. He hadnt got the willpower to actually eat properly and exercise.
Girlfriends they used Facetune to make Porky Tysin a lot thinner in the picture Trashley posted. That’s not what he really looks like. If you go to the BoyeFamilyJewels I think that’s what it’s called IG you get linked to their YT vlog, the one where her kid makes balls out of kinitic sand, which the ever immature Mrs Boye thinks is hilarious, its the vlog with the Greedner’s backyard concert at the very end. From there you will see Tubby Twatty dancing and playing air guitar while his jumbo gut hangs over his shorts! So yes dear sissies he’s still pounding food, he’s still a beached whale, and the same disgusting pig he’s always been. She just made him get a haircut as this was the first time he was going to be seen by the public.

It’s rather unfortunate that she chose to put out a highly edited picture of her pedophile husband considering he looks nothing like that. I’m surprised she did that. Is she ready for the onslaught of haters to come after her and her pathetic pedo husband after they treated his victims so horribly? Does she really think it’s going to be that easy? Does she really think everyone has forgotten what he has done?

Have you all seen the video that was released of him not too ago on WACB which was between him and victim Libby who is 18 years old? To make a long story short he asks to see a picture of her taking a bath. They were communicating on Macro Polo as he deleted his IG and SnapChat. After he requested the picture of her bathing that creeped her out so she stopped communicating with him. He realized he fucked up and sent her a whacked video saying it was a joke and then made her a personal video of the quads talking to her as a way to lure her back to speaking to him. He also played dumb pretending to not know the time difference between Utah and where she lived. Well it didn’t work to get her back! He couldn’t even make eye contact with the camera he was lying so much! That’s a trait I’ve noticed about him. He did the exact same thing when he gave that bullshit answer as to why he deleted his personal IG, “it’s just so hard to maintain so many accounts”. He couldn’t make eye contact back then either. Whenever someone can’t look you in the eye or in this case in the camera it means they’re lying! We all know Dumb&Dumber lie more than they tell the truth which makes them such hypocrites for the godly Mormons they pretend to be! Tysin is all the way on the far right in this picture, that’s his big gut pointing.
Pinky... I think you have a few facts mixed up here. Trashley did NOT post the photo of Tyson herself, it came from someone else's post of the backyard concert. Trashley can't control what others post, which is why it is hysterical that we have made it public by talking about it.
No one forgets, especially what is posted here...
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Ireallydocare wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:05 pm

Pinky... I think you have a few facts mixed up here. Trashley did NOT post the photo of Tyson herself, it came from someone else's post of the backyard concert. Trashley can't control what others post, which is why it is hysterical that we have made it public by talking about it.
I don’t see where Pinky ever said Trashley posted the picture of the back yard concert. Pinky was saying that the latest porch picture (where Tylard possibly appears a bit less fat) was the one posted by Trashley.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

They may or may not be shoving cameras in the girls’ faces but that doesn’t mean they can be individuals. Here’s a thought... maybe let each child pick their own costume?

On another note, I’m so confused. Did Ashley post a picture with Tysin? Only Tysin sighting I’ve seen is the backyard concert (where he looked larger than ever and doubtful it had been photoshopped). Are they coming out of hiding?

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

CherryBaby wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:07 pm
Ireallydocare wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:05 pm

I don’t see where Pinky ever said Trashley posted the picture of the back yard concert. Pinky was saying that the latest porch picture (where Tylard possibly appears a bit less fat) was the one posted by Trashley.
I am so confused.. I "think" the only picture posted here in the last couple of days was from the backyard concert, so I assumed this is the picture referred to. I haven't seen a porch picture in months.
Can somebody help this confused lady out?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

UnicornSnark wrote:Image
They may or may not be shoving cameras in the girls’ faces but that doesn’t mean they can be individuals. Here’s a thought... maybe let each child pick their own costume?

On another note, I’m so confused. Did Ashley post a picture with Tysin? Only Tysin sighting I’ve seen is the backyard concert (where he looked larger than ever and doubtful it had been photoshopped). Are they coming out of hiding?

There was a porch picture. It's posted upthread.
Are people actually taking kids Trick or Treating? I guess they think the virus stops at the Utah border, which judging by the case count, is not the situation.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I never saw it posted so I'm posting it for anyone who missed it, like I did.Image

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

ears wrote:I never saw it posted so I'm posting it for anyone who missed it, like I did.Image

Thank you! It must have been posted when Tapatalk was having issues a few days ago. Although, I could have done without seeing him all spread eagle like that ImageImageImageImage

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Ashley has her arm around both girls but look at how tightly he’s holding one and the other is off to the side. Favorite child much?

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Thanks ears for posting the porch picture. Must have missed it when tapatalk was causing issues.

Pinky's post now makes perfect sense! Whew! Thought I was going crazy for a hot moment!
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I'm sure because they are not posting, she could care less about Halloween costumes--if she can't show off and make money off their Halloween theme, she is not going to put the work in. Just like I bet they are not all over town looking for fun, epic vlog material. The girls probably don't make it much past their driveway or street. I'm sure they still go to Costco, but maybe Trashley sends Mr. Buffoon Buffalo to go alone. Most likely it's a relief to her that she doesn't have to drag her children all over just to exploit them.

I bet a lot of their so called routines have gone away.... like dance class, bedtime stories, crafting, cooking, etc, etc. That is unless Ninny is there to do it. I just get the impression her mothering away from the camera looks completely different from their vlogging days. No more inauthentic life to showcase to the camera.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

Snarky33 wrote:I'm sure because they are not posting, she could care less about Halloween costumes--if she can't show off and make money off their Halloween theme, she is not going to put the work in. Just like I bet they are not all over town looking for fun, epic vlog material. The girls probably don't make it much past their driveway or street. I'm sure they still go to Costco, but maybe Trashley sends Mr. Buffoon Buffalo to go alone. Most likely it's a relief to her that she doesn't have to drag her children all over just to exploit them.

I bet a lot of their so called routines have gone away.... like dance class, bedtime stories, crafting, cooking, etc, etc. That is unless Ninny is there to do it. I just get the impression her mothering away from the camera looks completely different from their vlogging days. No more inauthentic life to showcase to the camera.
Seems like Hazel, Leah and Ava are still going to dance class. Doesn’t seem like the quads are in it.

They go to school for 3.5 hours a day, there’s no way Ashley could manage to get them anywhere else!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

UnicornSnark wrote:
ears wrote:I never saw it posted so I'm posting it for anyone who missed it, like I did.Image

Thank you! It must have been posted when Tapatalk was having issues a few days ago. Although, I could have done without seeing him all spread eagle like that ImageImageImageImage

He looks thinner because he's leaning back instead of forward. Plus photoshop. He's so gross.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lol, adam busby is a laugh. Someone asked about his sketchers (clearly they are nikes Image) his reply....

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

This is the type of brain trust behind our current Covid situation in America.

Also, apparently Trash is back in Jordan Page’s good graces. Bet we’ll start seeing a LOT more of all of them now that they have been blessed by their “friends”.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Oops, hit submit while scrolling down.
7221EF9B-C4E9-40F7-B1FD-F87255077F61.png
279C0F97-EA83-46E1-8070-2A5B250FEA04.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Meet the Stupids. That would be the Grubs and anyone who is dim enough to associate with them.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”