Tannerites/YAWI: Failing our kids as they fail homeschool | Part 2

cranberryjuice05
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI: Failing our kids as they fail homeschool | Part 2

Unread post by cranberryjuice05 »

I’m not even surprised at this point at their delusional irresponsibility towards the pandemic. I mean they’re republicans. Let’s talk about that for a minute, I’m so disgusted with the fact they’re republicans. Makes me hate them even more. I’m not even in the mood to watch their crap anymore bc it’s a waste of energy and time. Hope they all get covid and go bankrupt and see what they do in life when YouTube shuts down 😂

MOD NOTE: Please keep ALL political opinions off this site. No one cares.
Notsure
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Notsure »

Whiny bringing in asinine political views as usual everywhere....

Does Yawi vlogs buy subs? 5k subs a day on social blade is pretty consistent pay for subs number. They really want that mill button. Wish there was a way to report them for that like YouTube used to do. Had to unsub that whole family is just so cringe fest now.
edelweisshamburger

Unread post by edelweisshamburger »

[/list][/list]
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:10 am Props to you guys for all the family info, I wasn't able to untangle the Tanner extended family history at all. I did find that creepy "FLDS" documentary where they do the "bonk on the head" birthday tradition though. I saved the link at that clip, but I recommend watching the whole thing. It is horrifyingly fascinating. Luckily the father (Tom Green) was put in prison for impregnating his 13 yr old wife (former step-daughter), before he could take his son's teen girlfriend as a 7th wife. The majority of his wives are related. Not only did he marry his second wife Beth, but Beth's daughter Linda, her sister June, and June's two daughters. He also married another set of teen sisters. One of his wives filed charges against him for child molestation when she was his step-daughter, only to recant and marry him within the year. Tom is not FLDS, just a Mormon fundie, but he has wives that were raised in the FLDS sect at Short Creek.

I tried to look up the origin of the birthday tradition, but there is very little information beyond a post from a Mormon with fuzzy childhood memories seeking the same information, which is what made me suspicious that it may be an FLDS tradition. FLDS are raised to avoid intermingling with people outside their community to prevent revealing their lifestyle, which could explain why we don't see the tradition in the Mormon community at large. It is rumored that the Mormon church pushed for prosecution of the Green family to shut them up after going on Jerry Springer as part of their media tour to spread their message of polygamy. It has been suggested that they made a mockery of the church's history and violated their "don't ask don't tell" policy for local polygamists that still persists today. Polygamy had not been prosecuted in Utah for 50 years prior.

Of course it's just a crazy theory, but an FLDS upbringing would nicely fit the narrative of Sarah eloping with Johnny one day out of the blue to escape her family, refusing to even tell them where she was hiding with Branson for several months. Or why she won't tell that part of the story even now. Mad about a new mother? About to be married off to an old man? Baby Branson assigned to another family by Warren Jeffs? The way she speaks about her family (or doesn't) really makes me curious. The closest city to the FLDS communities at the UT/AZ border (i.e. Short Creek) is St. George, which is where Sarah's family seems to currently be centered. We also know that the FLDS communities started to crumble after Jeffs was jailed and the government claimed FLDS property/funds, pushing members into traditional communities. The Tanner's dual kitchen and dual master bedroom house seems to support that.

April Orgill only came forward about her FLDS upbringing recently, although her family seemed to be the black sheep of FLDS under Warren Jeffs, fleeing the sect when she was in middle school. They were not descendants of the original followers, wore modern clothes outside of church/Alta Academy, did not engage in polygamy, etc. While that might have spared her family from being reassigned to another man after divorce, it unfortunately did not seem to spare April's brothers from Jeff's abuses at Alta Academy. I find it all so fascinating (and terrifying), from the pretentious Brown family on TLC, all the way down to the sheltered compounds where the kids are literally dying from the ravages of inbreeding (in an FLDS community of 10k, 8k are blood relatives of the two male founders). The idea that another YouTube family could be hiding a connection to this cult doesn't seem THAT farfetched....
I googles Sarah's name and Lebaron was one of the family names -- I know the Lebarons are one of the Polygamist sect leaders (taken down in the 80s/90s?) Ervil Lebaron, etc. Violent history& Involved with the murders in Mexico in Nov 19. Could be coincidence.
rulatows000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rulatows000 »

I actually feel a little bad for criticizing them about TR before. I thought he was a live-in chef for their personal comfort, but they finally explained that they invited him to live with them while they helped him set up a food truck business. That's actually... really nice of them to do. Lol, this family confuses me because at times they seem so ignorant and backwards, but then other times they make comments or gestures that suggest they actually are a little more open, accepting, and decent.

Haha, like in today's video I went from being a little touched by what they were doing for TR to being disgusted at their careless language and horrible parenting. First of all, Johnny said TR had something to show Sarah and that there was 'red' everywhere in the garage. Sarah right away comments, "Did you slit your wrists in the garage?" What??? I just don't even get why that's the first thing she'd think of to say or why she'd make a comment like that. Then, they did show the garage and it was some big spill of something red (I think they said it was juice?). It did look slightly like blood and combined with Sarah's comment I felt like that could be triggering to people. Just really unnecessary. Next, when they were talking about having a storm and worried about flooding again, Johnny said he was having PTSD about the flood. It was just a stupid comment to make. PTSD is a very real disorder that people suffer from who have been through severe trauma. I just really cannot stand when people start talking about any little unfortunate thing that happened to them and state that they're having PTSD over it. It's simply insulting for people who actually do suffer from the disorder and have been through actual horrifying trauma, to hear people making jokes about having it. Lastly, they were filming Lizzie having troubles with her math. They found out that she has just been guessing all of her answers and not actually learning it. Johnny then turns the camera on her and tells her that she's a liar for guessing on her math and Sarah is lecturing her that she needs to do it right the first time. It sounds to me like she is struggling with math and is, therefore, guessing on it. She needs her parents help, not to be called a liar and have them automatically assuming that she's guessing because she's not listening to the teacher. She's probably guessing because she listens to the teacher, but still doesn't understand the content. Math is a very difficult subject to learn in itself - learning it online and having limited help from the teacher sounds like it'd be a lot harder. Johnny and Sarah need to stop being such judgmental asses and actually help their kids with their homework.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Can we please stop talking about politics, before it starts an argument with someone? It's in the rules as well, so I am not "coming" for anyone.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

rulatows000 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:34 pm I actually feel a little bad for criticizing them about TR before. I thought he was a live-in chef for their personal comfort, but they finally explained that they invited him to live with them while they helped him set up a food truck business. That's actually... really nice of them to do. Lol, this family confuses me because at times they seem so ignorant and backwards, but then other times they make comments or gestures that suggest they actually are a little more open, accepting, and decent.

Haha, like in today's video I went from being a little touched by what they were doing for TR to being disgusted at their careless language and horrible parenting. First of all, Johnny said TR had something to show Sarah and that there was 'red' everywhere in the garage. Sarah right away comments, "Did you slit your wrists in the garage?" What??? I just don't even get why that's the first thing she'd think of to say or why she'd make a comment like that. Then, they did show the garage and it was some big spill of something red (I think they said it was juice?). It did look slightly like blood and combined with Sarah's comment I felt like that could be triggering to people. Just really unnecessary. Next, when they were talking about having a storm and worried about flooding again, Johnny said he was having PTSD about the flood. It was just a stupid comment to make. PTSD is a very real disorder that people suffer from who have been through severe trauma. I just really cannot stand when people start talking about any little unfortunate thing that happened to them and state that they're having PTSD over it. It's simply insulting for people who actually do suffer from the disorder and have been through actual horrifying trauma, to hear people making jokes about having it. Lastly, they were filming Lizzie having troubles with her math. They found out that she has just been guessing all of her answers and not actually learning it. Johnny then turns the camera on her and tells her that she's a liar for guessing on her math and Sarah is lecturing her that she needs to do it right the first time. It sounds to me like she is struggling with math and is, therefore, guessing on it. She needs her parents help, not to be called a liar and have them automatically assuming that she's guessing because she's not listening to the teacher. She's probably guessing because she listens to the teacher, but still doesn't understand the content. Math is a very difficult subject to learn in itself - learning it online and having limited help from the teacher sounds like it'd be a lot harder. Johnny and Sarah need to stop being such judgmental asses and actually help their kids with their homework.
It's possible that Lizzie could have dyscalculia, and if so, she will need a lot of help with that.. not someone yelling at her that she's a "liar" or a lecture about doing it right, when she doesn't know how to. IF I remember right, didn't one or two of the older kids, also have issues with math?? And even if she doesn't have dyscalculia, she needs someone to sit down and help her with her math... a tutor or something. They are such good homeschool parents!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
cowtipper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cowtipper »

Is Aspen Sarah's sister or niece?

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

What a dumb butted friend... you're "sick" and you're out, at a gym, working it out... knowing there's a pandemic right now, and Covid is contagious... and you go and hug your friend?? You go about your life, like you just have a cold??? Is she really that ignorant? And what was up with Aspen, hugging her sick friend, knowing the same things I just said... I swear... the stupidity of some of the people in this world amazes me. No one learned anything from the past diseases, I guess... oh wait, people still think Covid is a hoax.
cranberryjuice05
Amateur
Amateur

Sarah is absolutely pathetic. She finds out Daniell might have to quit hair school bcuz of possible exposure to covid and responds with “yay now u can help me pick apples”. What in the actual fuck? This bitch literally had no remorse/ gave no fucks about something that is important in daniell life and was just all jolly she could help her do pathetic chores. She’s just happy to have daniell be her slave again.
cranberryjuice05
Amateur
Amateur

Is this whole family fucking serious? Especially Sarah. “TR is immunocompromised so we have to make sure he’s ok” -yet they all continue to wear NO FUCKING MASKS IN THE HOUSE. They’re all so fucking stupid I swear. Obviously TR is going to catch it too since they are all extremely irresponsible and don’t even wear masks. Daniell literally looked pale as a fucking ghost. And didn’t Sarah have cancer so isn’t she also at risk? Jesus the lack of common sense in them makes me so mad.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

cranberryjuice05 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:12 pm Is this whole family fucking serious? Especially Sarah. “TR is immunocompromised so we have to make sure he’s ok” -yet they all continue to wear NO FUCKING MASKS IN THE HOUSE. They’re all so fucking stupid I swear. Obviously TR is going to catch it too since they are all extremely irresponsible and don’t even wear masks. Daniell literally looked pale as a fucking ghost. And didn’t Sarah have cancer so isn’t she also at risk? Jesus the lack of common sense in them makes me so mad.
They are idiots, but the fact is... TR has probably been exposed to it already, because he's been around Aspen, before she found out she was exposed. If little miss hugs-a-lot, would have just kept 6 feet distance, from her sick friend, and worn a mask, she wouldn't have put herself, TR, and other people at risk.
cranberryjuice05
Amateur
Amateur

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:24 pm
cranberryjuice05 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:12 pm Is this whole family fucking serious? Especially Sarah. “TR is immunocompromised so we have to make sure he’s ok” -yet they all continue to wear NO FUCKING MASKS IN THE HOUSE. They’re all so fucking stupid I swear. Obviously TR is going to catch it too since they are all extremely irresponsible and don’t even wear masks. Daniell literally looked pale as a fucking ghost. And didn’t Sarah have cancer so isn’t she also at risk? Jesus the lack of common sense in them makes me so mad.
They are idiots, but the fact is... TR has probably been exposed to it already, because he's been around Aspen, before she found out she was exposed. If little miss hugs-a-lot, would have just kept 6 feet distance, from her sick friend, and worn a mask, she wouldn't have put herself, TR, and other people at risk.
That’s the thing, they should’ve all wore masks as soon as they found out that girl tested positive. But since none of them did and just expected the worse, now they will all definitely be sick. Oh well sucks for them. That’s most Americans for you. Then they wonder how 200k died of covid.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Poor Allie, auditioning for Disney just as they are laying off 28,000 people.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

callie73 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:30 pm Poor Allie, auditioning for Disney just as they are laying off 28,000 people.
She was auditioning for a Disney princess party whatever it's called. That's why she said "it's my dream to work at Disneyland and be a Disney princess someday". I guess the job is to dress up as a princess and go to parties, for kids birthdays... and act the part, sing the songs... take pictures with the kids. Kinda like a clown. Someone brought up a while back that Allie should try and get a job doing that exact thing. I hope, if that's what she wants to do, she gets the job.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:06 am
callie73 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:30 pm Poor Allie, auditioning for Disney just as they are laying off 28,000 people.
She was auditioning for a Disney princess party whatever it's called. That's why she said "it's my dream to work at Disneyland and be a Disney princess someday". I guess the job is to dress up as a princess and go to parties, for kids birthdays... and act the part, sing the songs... take pictures with the kids. Kinda like a clown. Someone brought up a while back that Allie should try and get a job doing that exact thing. I hope, if that's what she wants to do, she gets the job.
OHHH i thought it was for disney... ooops
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

What’s with the refusal to comply with covid regulations, though? Why was Allie among a huge group of friends dressing up as Disney princesses when there is someone immunocompromised in the house? No masks on anyone and definitely not 6 ft apart. Someone was commenting about it on the photo Allie posted on Instagram but she deleted the comments. I just don’t get it. They try to act all holy and shit with their little motto but they’re nothing more than selfish assholes like the rest of these YouTube families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
It's probably the closest she will ever get to actually being a Disney princess.
And "Disney Princess" is far from a long-term career anyway. By its very nature, it's self-limiting. Although I suppose she figures she will meet some Disney prince and get married after so she doesn't have to worry about a career...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cranberryjuice05
Amateur
Amateur

There’s a fine line between mentally healthy youtubers and mentally unhealthy youtubers. Yawi vlogs qualifies as unhealthy youtubers putting their life out there when it shouldn’t be since they don’t know how to narrate videos in a healthy normal way. But can anyone stop them? No since it’s YouTube but I guess we can still laugh at them since they want to use their viewers for money then act super entitled.
cranberryjuice05
Amateur
Amateur

“Even tho I’m the big strong guy, I’m gonna make you carry that big box” -TR to Daniell. I already felt uncomfortable when I saw TR in the basement alone with Daniell but after he said that, I felt even more uncomfortable. Does anyone know why TR was away from his wife and kids for a whole month to live with the tanners? I find that soooo weird and not normal.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

cranberryjuice05 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:09 pm “Even tho I’m the big strong guy, I’m gonna make you carry that big box” -TR to Daniell. I already felt uncomfortable when I saw TR in the basement alone with Daniell but after he said that, I felt even more uncomfortable. Does anyone know why TR was away from his wife and kids for a whole month to live with the tanners? I find that soooo weird and not normal.
They live in a different part of Utah, and they are moving closer to the Tanners for that food truck business. So, while TR was getting the food truck up and running, he was living in their town, while he and Johnny worked on the truck, since Johnny is in on the business with him. And Johnny and Sarah offered him to stay with them, instead of him having to get a hotel for the whole while he spent getting it up and going... and his wife is looking for houses nearer, so they can move closer, and be back together... and then TR and Johnny can run the food truck business together. (hopefully I got that all right)

Return to “Q-Z”