ThisGatheredNest | Part 2

wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest | Part 2

Unread post by wasteoftime »

The timing is all over the place, it ruins the vlogs. It seems like she's holding back a lot. I kinda miss the old vlogs. She's not filming much with the new house but I was looking forward to videos of it all, I love moving so I like watching others settle in to their new rooms and interior stuff. It seems like a missed opportunity but at the same time everything is manipulated, scripted etc with her now. She uses '8 kids' and 'big family' in vlog titles but then barely films them 🤨

Did she say what she gets done to her eyebrows and lips? She looks so different to 3 years ago and especially since her early videos, and it's not the weightloss. Her whole face is different, has she had filler?
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

wasteoftime wrote:The timing is all over the place, it ruins the vlogs. It seems like she's holding back a lot. I kinda miss the old vlogs. She's not filming much with the new house but I was looking forward to videos of it all, I love moving so I like watching others settle in to their new rooms and interior stuff. It seems like a missed opportunity but at the same time everything is manipulated, scripted etc with her now. She uses '8 kids' and 'big family' in vlog titles but then barely films them Image

Did she say what she gets done to her eyebrows and lips? She looks so different to 3 years ago and especially since her early videos, and it's not the weightloss. Her whole face is different, has she had filler?
She has lip filler and her eyebrows were micro bladed. She also has invisalign that she wears sometimes and that makes her lips look even bigger.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

These newer vlogs are so hard to watch, the “Ben zee mohn” voice is in full effect, every time she speaks to an animal (which is 90% of the footage). Poor Shelby has started doing it now, too. I can take it in small doses, but it’s too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey guys!

It’s time for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow afternoon, will be selected!

Btw, soooo excited we FINALLY have the “thanks” feature back on Tapatalk! 🤗

Espeon
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Espeon »

Tweedles3 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:51 pm These newer vlogs are so hard to watch, the “Ben zee mohn” voice is in full effect, every time she speaks to an animal (which is 90% of the footage). Poor Shelby has started doing it now, too. I can take it in small doses, but it’s too much.

She does the same with her kids... No wonder the twins barely talk. I'm already over the whole farm thing. Goats are cute and all but I want to know what they are doing with the house, where they put furniture etc.
Freecali
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Freecali »

Espeon wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:51 pm These newer vlogs are so hard to watch, the “Ben zee mohn” voice is in full effect, every time she speaks to an animal (which is 90% of the footage). Poor Shelby has started doing it now, too. I can take it in small doses, but it’s too much.

She does the same with her kids... No wonder the twins barely talk. I'm already over the whole farm thing. Goats are cute and all but I want to know what they are doing with the house, where they put furniture etc.
Exactly! The content I came to enjoy is gone and replaced by stuff I have next to no interest in.

I checked video views to see if they declined but they haven’t. I’m curious if others enjoy the content or if it’s subscribers like me holding on hoping things go back to normal before moving on.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ThisCritterNest

ThisGatheredNest Lip Fillers and Lil Critters
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

She still hasn’t really said why she is collecting all this livestock. She mentioned a few vlogs ago that a lot of viewers are asking her what the endgame is, and she rambled something about giving back to the community. Other than opening a petting zoo in her yard, I don’t see the benefit. If she simply wants all these pets for their own enjoyment, she can just say it. I’m starting to think they are getting in over their head. I can’t imagine the cost of calling a vet out to the property, even taking the smaller ones to the the veterinarian office. It looks like they’re getting all baby animals, of course, but they’re going to grow up and they’ll need regular care. Maybe this is why the kept their house budget relatively small, the animals and farm are going to cost a small fortune. Unlike a working farm, there is going to be zero profit in this, just a couple eggs everyday once they get their chickens. I almost had a small anxiety attack when she opened a vlog with the goats running around, like WTH did those come from?!

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:ThisCritterNest

Love both of these, I vote for the second one. Image

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I love Lip Fillers and Little Critters!
Espeon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Espeon »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:38 am ThisCritterNest

2nd one!
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bobthedog »

Why does she call her husband CR or even siar ?.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=197&t=16498

Return to “Q-Z”